There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

WHAT ARE REFERENCE BOOKS FOR IIT-JEE ENTRANCE

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Pujari,

http://www.askiitians.com/Important-books-iit-jee.aspx

follow this link

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Are the following books sufficient to get a rank below 1000 in IIT-JEE 2016 ? Mathematics Trigonometry : S.L. Loney Coordinate Geometry : S.L. Loney Algebra, Calculus, Vectors and 3D...

friend , your book selection in physics is good. ok in chemistry. but according to me , you need some books in math. i also have s n lonely and r d sharma,but i have purchased arihant...

Abhishek Pachauri 4 months ago

yes friend u should definitely take a look at arihant series .. specially the theory of the arihant books are simple and easy to understand and the content revolves around jee

Puneet Rai one month ago

These are good but. MAthematics- G. TIWANI, Chemistry- RC MUKHERJEE, MORRISION BOYD, JD LEE. Physics- RESNICK HALLIDAY, BM SHARMA SERIES ARE BEST

sachin sinha 3 months ago
sir can you please tell me how to prepare for tensors 2014

Hi, Tensor is just another test paper that you solve while in your coaching, at home, or with askIITians. We infact have a full test series which has many full syllabus exams for mains and...
  img
Yash Baheti 6 months ago

sir how can i attend the test series of ask iitans

AJAY PILLAI K 6 months ago
hi, iam pragdheesh of class XII. iam willing to write the jee exam for the year 2015. there are two exams (B. E./B. Tech) and (B.E.Arch/B.E.Planning). is it fine to write, how is the course...

B.Arch is usually taken by students with a deep interest in Engineering drawing and related fields like automobile designing, architecture, etc. and is preferred by a lower number of...
  img
Ravi 4 months ago

That is totally upto you. If you are comfortable with the online paper, you can go for the online test also. If not, then only choice left is offline test. There is not much of a difference...
  img
Ravi 4 months ago

how about the next quwstion – Which option to be opted for writting the exam online/offline. Give your suggesstions.?

pragdheesh 4 months ago
A line segment through a point P cuts a given circle in 2 points A&B such that PA = 16 and PB = 9, find the lengths of tangents from points to the circle 7 25 12 18

Hi Student There is direct relation for this PA*PB = PT 2 where p is the external point PT is tangent and PA and PB are secants cutting at A and B repectively From this relation PT =12 after...
  img
Harsh Patodia 5 months ago

PA.PB=PT 2 Hence the length of the tangenth is
  img
Aziz Alam 5 months ago

Thank You sir

Vikrant Prasad 5 months ago
6300 in JEE main can i get CSE in dtu ?? Homestate

I have attached the last round of counselling list of DTU of 2013 session. Based on this you can yourself find out whwther you will gwt seat or not. BEST OF LUCK
  img
Sourabh Singh 7 months ago
this website is now worst …....questions are pending from 10 -15 days ….and no one answering them ….…...please askiitians faculty do something …...students are very tense ….…....specially...

Hi Student, Hope you are doing good. We are regularly answering the questions. We will be happy to help students like you. Please send your unanswered questions again. We will revert back as...
  img
Harishwar 5 months ago
View all Questions »