There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

WHAT ARE REFERENCE BOOKS FOR IIT-JEE ENTRANCE

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Pujari,

http://www.askiitians.com/Important-books-iit-jee.aspx

follow this link

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how maNY tyms a person could attempt the exam

JEE advanced can be attempted for maximum of 2 times. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 5 hours ago

Three attempt for JEE mains. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukti 5 hours ago

thank u sir and mains could be attempetd how mant times

prateek 5 hours ago

jee mains 3 times and Jee advanced 2 times,bitsat also 2 times

-2 hours ago
how can i cover chapters from both class +1 and +2 in six months?

What, i am getting, at present, you are in class, 12 th, also you have to complete class 12 th JEE syllabus along with class 11 th . For this, time management playes a crucial role...... For...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 days ago
My all india rank is 344672. i'm a sc candidate. my sc rank is 19369. is there any chance for me to get admission in any nits or iiits? plz replyyy fasttt..

Is bit tough to get in IITs and NITs for your rank, better try for deemed ones for good branches
  img
Avinash 4 days ago

With the rank that you have mentioned, it does not seem to be possible, but due to your category, it may perhaps be possible....and you should wait for the last rounds of counselling too,...

Soneel Verma 3 days ago
i have got a rank of 1625 in jee advanced. i prefer iit delhi, should i go in for chemical engineering(delhi)or production and industrial engineering in delhi or mechanical at kharagpur?

Hi Without any doubt you should go to IIT Kharagpur (Mechanical) , It’s a better option than other two. IIT Kharagpur is a better reputed college and Mechanical is a better branch.
  img
Sunil Kumar 14 days ago

Dude! I don’t think you should choose your branch in this manner! Trust me if you do like this, you are gonna regret later! First decide about the branch in which you are interested (I know ...

Nitesh Tolani 14 days ago

Why are you not considering IIT KANPUR.IIIT KANPUR is ranked in many surveys at No.3 after IIT Bombay and IIT Delhi You can go through many opening and closing ranks, you will soon realise...

subham 14 days ago
sir, i am studying in 9th standard and am already half way through. i would like to start preparing for IIT. my problem is that i am in a remote town with no exposure for IIT preparation and...

HI vaibhav reddy You don’t need to worry about that now as can start online coaching where you can have a flexible timing click here for more details about the packages in Askiitians...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
What should be preferred between MNNIT ALLAHABAD AND IIIT ALLAHABAD FOR IT COURSE?

it depends on your branch if you want IT or CS then close ur eyes n prefer IIIT allahabad if possible (260+)try for IIIT hyderabad that is better

Prajwal Kavad 9 days ago

sorry no CSE in IIIT allahabad but in case IT go for IIIT, since it primely focuses on IT and even established only for that

Prajwal Kavad 9 days ago

do you have 200+ marks in mains only then you can get IIIT allahabad

Prajwal Kavad 9 days ago
View all Questions »