There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Pujari,

follow this link

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

which of these is best for doubt clearing for iit jee ,plancess,toppr,askiitians pls give me the reasons and details
You can put up your questions on all the portals alternately and wherever you get satisfactory answer, prefer that to be the best one and if you ask about a better institution, I may...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
Hi Ajay, I would say go for Plancess..Because they have Guru Guidance programme where IITians will help you out solving your doubts and helping you to clear IIT.
Alok 4 months ago
go for plances and askiitians. Because they are iitian and they will obviusly teach you in that way that you can too become an iitian. THANKS
vb 4 months ago
how to pass aieee
Join any good institute for its preparation and give your best into it. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
U can do R.D. Sharma and M.L. Khanna for maths … O.P. Tandon for physical ,organic and inorganic chem (separate books for each ) ...also numerical and physical chem of P. Bahadur (separate...
Riddhi Gupta 2 months ago
Q)Sir is it true that jee 2017 is going to include written test too.Will this pattern be tough or easy.will there be any changes in jee 2016??
There is no such confirmation yet instead they are more focussing to make the JEE Advanced online. Following is the info regarding that that taken from a reputed media site. [Indian...
Avinash 3 months ago
I am a west bengal board student,I am very confused about the sylabus of my upcoming kvpy (SA) exam …..I further request you to give me some suggestion and preparation tips about the exam...
Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana can be sought after by visiting on or and for the sake of locating good institutions, i may suggest to visit the official ...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
RELAX BRO, I myself is twice kvpy scholar, Just work hard on organic chemistry and biology(ALSO COMES)
shubham khanna 4 months ago
hoe the question comes for a class xi student.
Dear students, Questions are asked depending upon their capabilities and level. Thanks
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
SIR i want to know about the details and preparation for SCRA engineering exam
SCRA exan consists of three papers ( General AbilityPhysical Sciences (Physics & Chemistry)Mathematics) each for marks 200 having 2hours of duration. The level is equivalent to CBSE. For...
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details