Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: EXAM25

WHAT ARE REFERENCE BOOKS FOR IIT-JEE ENTRANCE

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Pujari,

http://www.askiitians.com/Important-books-iit-jee.aspx

follow this link

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

I have got BIT Mesra-Production Engg...in Josaa 3 rd round..how is it...?.should i take it..or wait for 4 th round...in which i can get nit nagpur-(mining engg..)...which is better...??

BIT Mesra is quite good and it has earned a very good image in the field of education as wellas better placements, if you are not satisfied then you may wait for the next round, but there...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago

Did you ge4t in somewhere or not? if not then consider trying at – BIT Mesra,..........................LOvely Professional Uni, Phagwara,......................Jabalpur college of Engg,...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago

How is nit calicut..??i myt get biotech in 4 th round......is it better than bit mesa...???

Rahul Attrey 6 months ago
sir i m a dropper how should i make my plans so that i can crack iit

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

every person has its special plannings we get success by our on tools so think it over .. and analyse what is your daily routine and plan it by keeping ur daily needs and things to prepare...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 6 months ago
Hello sir, I am Aditi Saini who is currently residing in Indonesia and am an NRI. I am interested in doing IIT as I am planning to do further studies here in India. Currently I am in grade...

Its a very good attempt for JEE or SAT.. Qualification for both the exams are class 12 th PCM English, If you gain good concepts over the subject, goal would be easier to you.. So you do not...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 months ago

Qualification for both the exams are class passing12th and Board of education doesnt effect much
  img
Avinash 6 months ago

Calculators are not allowed in the IIT exam :(

Neeti 6 months ago
what are mark scoring topics in iit

iit is application based exam and there is not such like topics for scoring nothing can be said about exam so must cover all topics to get good score dont leave any topics , and u can get...

ng29 7 months ago
What is the cutoff for AIPMT, PMT and All India institute of medical science (AIIMS) for an SC candidate.

Hiiii cut off of AIPMT is 345 as same for pmt and for aiims you should consult with some other faculty

pIYuSh Chauhan 2 months ago

Why the trees of capillary layers are mostly falling down?🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

pIYuSh Chauhan 2 months ago
Do you provide chaching for the students for Kishore Vaigyanik and if is yes, what would be the mode for students sitting at a distance?

Yes we do, provide coaching for KVPY.. Its an online based coaching, only you should have online connection along with a laptop/desktop... Rest. you register a demo with our faculty, he will...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 months ago

Yes, It is online interactive platform.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

You may surf for the keyword based links on google, like KVPY coaching centers,last year question papers, solutions etc and you may get an extensive information about your query, and if you ...

View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off