There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

when will the forms for 2011 will be given?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Debanjan

Forms will be available from 12th November.

All the best.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

i feel i lack basics in science .i dont have an idea on how to tackle an entrance exam.iam spenting whole year preparing for iit jee.i lack confidence.
Please share your contact details. One of IITians from our team will be in touch with you and guide you properly.
Harsh Patodia one month ago
@ pratyusha what exactly u want to know , and LET me know the reason for your lack of confidence > ? is their any perticular thing that create lack of confidence . one thing u have to...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Sir , Iam in second year ,Please say me , the range of marks and AIR I need to get in JEE Mains 2017? ,So that , I can get a seat in NIT Warangal -Mechanical dept.
@ mahesh nit warangal mechanical dept branch have a high demand as its the 2 nd most reputed nit in india . so, u need a cutoff of 3888-4375 TO get a seat in nit warangal mechanical dept ....
2017 years ago
i have dropped an year for iit jee as i didnt clear individual cut off for physics (it was 13 ..i got 11)but as for overall cut off was cleared pretty good.ihave allen distance...
@asish i think u will give the jee again in 2017 , if so, then allen distance learning package are sufficient for jee mains only , and not for jee advanced . for jee advanced u need to...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
I feel dropping an year is not a good idea. What if you don't get good marks or even this much of marks next year. Better would be go for admission this year only. If you are not able to...
raghav dua 3 months ago
Who is the oldest player to be ranked no.1 in world man's tennis??????????/
Andre Kirk Agassi (born April 29, 1970) is a former world's no. 1 professional Armenian American tennis player who won eight Grand Slam singles tournaments and an Olympic Gold Medal in...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
i have not yet stared my preparation for iit. is it possible for an average student to get into iit at this moment of passing first 4 months of class 11
Definitely, where there is will there is a way. Average is just a word for you till you start studying. Make proper time table Prepare under proper Guidance. Go through the blog I have...
Harsh Patodia 15 days ago
In a population an autosomal recessive disorder is present in 60 individual out of 6000. What is the number of homozygous normal (BB) offsprings in population
The ratio for BB:Bb:bb is number of homozygous (BB) individuals is equal to no. of recessive (bb) individuals . AS BOTH RATIOS ARE EQUAL, NO. OF BB INDIVIDUALS=no. of bb...
SAHIL 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts