MECHANICS Physics by H.C. Verma Problems in physics by I.E. Irodov Resnick and Halliday ELECRICITY AND MAGNETISM Resnick and Halliday Circuits devices and systems by R.J. Smith Problems in physics by I.E. Irodov OPTICS Physics by H.C. Verma MODERN PHYSICS Physics by H.C. Verma Problems in Physics by I.E. Irodov HEAT AND WAVES Physics by H.C. Verma Resnick and Halliday ORGANIC CHEMISTRY Morrison & Boyd Solutions to Morrison Boyd Reaction mechanism in Organic Chemistry by Parmar ∓ Chawla INORGANIC CHEMISTRY NCERT Inorganic Chemistry Concise Inorganic Chemistry by J.D. Lee IIT Chemistry by O.P. Aggarwal GENERAL CHEMISTRY J.D. Lee O.P. Aggarwal R.C.Mukerjee ALGEBRA High school mathematics by Hall and Knight IIT Math by M.L. Khanna CALCULUS amp; ANALYTIC GEOMETRY G.N.Berman Calculus and analytic geometry by Thomas and Finney Coordinate geometry by Loney IIT Maths by M.L. Khanna I.A.Maron VECTORS IIT Maths by M.L. Khanna

MECHANICS

Physics by H.C. Verma
Problems in physics by I.E. Irodov
Resnick and Halliday
ELECRICITY AND MAGNETISM

Resnick and Halliday Circuits devices and systems by R.J. Smith
Problems in physics by I.E. Irodov
OPTICS

Physics by H.C. Verma
MODERN PHYSICS

Physics by H.C. Verma
Problems in Physics by I.E. Irodov
HEAT AND WAVES

Physics by H.C. Verma
Resnick and Halliday

ORGANIC CHEMISTRY

Morrison & Boyd
Solutions to Morrison Boyd
Reaction mechanism in Organic Chemistry by Parmar ∓ Chawla
INORGANIC CHEMISTRY

NCERT Inorganic Chemistry
Concise Inorganic Chemistry by J.D. Lee
IIT Chemistry by O.P. Aggarwal
GENERAL CHEMISTRY

J.D. Lee
O.P. Aggarwal
R.C.Mukerjee

ALGEBRA

High school mathematics by Hall and Knight
IIT Math by M.L. Khanna
CALCULUS amp; ANALYTIC GEOMETRY

G.N.Berman
Calculus and analytic geometry by Thomas and Finney
Coordinate geometry by Loney
IIT Maths by M.L. Khanna
I.A.Maron
VECTORS

IIT Maths by M.L. Khanna

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

AKASH GOYAL AskiitiansExpert-IITD
420 Points
13 years ago

Dear Souradeep

Please dont go for foreign books . these are not written on the pattern of IIT JEE. Do NCERT, H C Verma and Arihant books. these are more than sufficient for JEE.

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free