Coordinate geometry by Loney
IIT Maths by M.L. Khanna
I.A.Maron
VECTORS

IIT Maths by M.L. Khanna

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Souradeep

Please dont go for foreign books . these are not written on the pattern of IIT JEE. Do NCERT, H C Verma and Arihant books. these are more than sufficient for JEE.

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to prepare for iit advanced

Brushing up basic concepts thoroughly and revising frequently.Contant solving and exploring various methods for a question will help u alot. All the best.
  img
Avinash 15 days ago

Its not necessary, you jst prefer and proceed according to the weightage of the topics.
  img
Avinash 15 days ago

get deeply into basics ,practice,prepare notes ,revise... good luck....

sajid 15 days ago
I have got a rank around 7660 in jee advance and around 23000 in jee mains...please can you tell me whether i should opt for repeat or could i get an iit/nit... Please reply fast..

Wait for all counselling sessions and then take the decision. If you are confident and determined that you’ll definitely go for good ranking than previous you can opt other wise stay...
  img
Avinash 4 days ago

Go for IITs, than NITs …..don’t go for taking drop...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 days ago

My opinion is never in favour of dropping a year and to start anew, rather to wait and watch, why don’t you retain your patience till the completionof counselling rounds, may be possible...

Soneel Verma 3 days ago
Currently I am in 11 class.Please give me list of best books for each subject for the preparation of IIT-JEE.

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/important-books.html
  img
Saurabh Kumar 12 days ago

for solving problems .For oraganic chemistry, buy ARIHANT`S Ranjeeth Shahi for organic chemistry for concepts and GRB Himanshu Pandey for organic chemistry solving problems.(*second books...

erra akhil 12 days ago

Dear Himanshu, It is good to hear that you are preparing for jee exams and hope these books might help you out. MATHS-Problems Plus for IIT Jee by Asit Das Gupta is good and you can use...

erra akhil 12 days ago

first complete both ncert and ncert exemplar in all three subjects then go for physics: hc verma cemistry: jd lee(inorganic) rc muckerjee(physical) resonance study material(organic) Maths;...

-4 hours ago
what will be the level of bitsat entrance exam in comparison to jee main ?

Jee is little bit more tough than BIIt’s.It had additional reasoning so if you are good at that it will help you. the other top universities which provide you good oppurtunities in future...

abhinaipadachuru 21 days ago

Acc. to me Bitsat is not as tough as jee mains and it have one more part of reasoning so u can gain good marks in this portion good luck

Vimlendra Singh 2 months ago

jee mains is somewhat tougher than biitsat it has additional reasoning bit so if you are good at it you will get a seat

sajid 15 days ago
Sir, are questions repeated in AIPMT. any tips to crack physics

Being a Physics Mentor, i would like to advice you ….for Physics...go through GC Aggarwall.................Engg sections..almost 75% questions asked from these books... So go hard...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 months ago

Thnaks for the info

Deepak Bohra 6 months ago
sir/madam i sow a no of books for aipmt biology are its imp. to buy all these books or choose only one plz suggest me the best book in all of these

As a student the best book for Biology is Dr. Ali’s Objective Biology. it contains a large no of ncert based question.

Akshat Jain one month ago

it’s quite important in AIPMT but you need some modified questions based on NCERT.

Akshat Jain one month ago

the books are such as s.chand,modrenabc, pradeep’s,etc

ashok singh one month ago
View all Questions »