ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

i am currently in class 10 and want to have best rankings in iit 2013.so please help what should i start preparing from now in PCM

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Student

Start focusing more on the concepts rather than formulae. Join a good coaching in the 11th class. In IIT JEE exams emphasis is more on the understanding of concets rather than rote learning and memorizing of formulae. So read good book and be attentive.

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Is JEE 2016 going to be subjective, like where you have to write descriptive answers, as it used to be in the past?

Hi.. I do not think that 2016 jee will be a subjective one as no decision has been made,. Moreover taking such a big decision will require time and also time for student so certainly it will...
  img
Sakshi 15 days ago

No I do not think that JEE 2016 will be a subjective one as no decision has been made till date.
  img
Vijay Mukti 15 days ago

i think subjective paper will be more good . ….. by this quality of selection become better … and only persons could went to iit those have perfect conceptual as well as application...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 15 days ago
IITJEE(Advanced 2015) : Reduction in cut off to 24.5% cannot be made midway after declaring in the brochure at 35%. This prejudices thousands of students who scored between 24.5% and 29% in ...

lol....... ur argument is purely illogical the first crack in ur logic is comparing mains with advanced acording to brocher cutoff must be 35% that may b ri8 but wn iit exam is conducted...

Nicho priyatham 12 days ago

No, argument is not illogical. The trend of cut off in mains vs advanced must be in one direction for all categories.... If a SC-PWD student can be expected to get 12.5% from -7%, then why...

Why Disparity 12 days ago

stop comparing mains and advanced now both can never be compared they huv got a lot of difference in their standard i told u b4 and i am saying u now cutoffs are not decided on feelings or...

Nicho priyatham 12 days ago
My rank in jee mains isAIR;45742 this year , is it better to drop a year, i want MECH in NITs or IITs?

try other branches you can get any in the 3 rd or 4 th round this year itself

Prajwal Kavad 23 hours ago

very low chances for you try other colleges

Prajwal Kavad 22 hours ago

well what is homestate ? plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 23 hours ago

I Never recommend my students to drop a year, try doing this only when you are quite sure that you will make it the next year, or try visiting the official websites of a few selected and...

17 minutes ago
which iit hub has 1 st rak in india

Kota
  img
rake 4 months ago
is iiitnr is better or top 5 colleges of bangalore

ours batch will be the 1 st batch in iiitnr so is there will be any promblem regarding placements

2015 years ago
I belongs to OBC category from Maharashtra state. My expected OBC Category rank is 7814 and AIR 51k...... I want to know the use of the category rank over AIR.... if i get any help of that...

The category rank is helpful to assess the seat allotment along total category wise seats but no relation with general wise seat allotment. For instance 500 category seats are available and...
  img
Avinash 15 days ago

As your rank stands at 51K so its difficult to be selected in top NIT’s and you want in other state so you will come under non-local.7814 tells you how many members are there in only OBC...

abhinaipadachuru 15 days ago

The category rank is helpful to assess the seat allotment along total category wise seats but no relation with general wise seat allotment. For instance 500 category seats are available and ...

sajid 11 days ago
View all Questions »