ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

what are the books to used for iit jee preparation?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

MECHANICS

•  

• Physics by H.C. Verma

• Problems in physics by I.E. Irodov

• Resnick and Halliday

ELECRICITY AND MAGNETISM

•  

• Resnick and Halliday Circuits devices and systems by R.J. Smith

• Problems in physics by I.E. Irodov

OPTICS

•  

• Physics by H.C. Verma

MODERN PHYSICS

•  

• Physics by H.C. Verma

• Problems in Physics by I.E. Irodov

HEAT AND WAVES

•  

• Physics by H.C. Verma

• Resnick and Halliday

ORGANIC CHEMISTRY

• Morrison & Boyd

• Solutions to Morrison Boyd

• Reaction mechanism in Organic Chemistry by Parmar ∓ Chawla

INORGANIC CHEMISTRY

• NCERT Inorganic Chemistry

• Concise Inorganic Chemistry by J.D. Lee

• IIT Chemistry by O.P. Aggarwal

GENERAL CHEMISTRY

• J.D. Lee

• O.P. Aggarwal

• R.C.Mukerjee

ALGEBRA

•  

• High school mathematics by Hall and Knight

• IIT Math by M.L. Khanna

CALCULUS amp; ANALYTIC GEOMETRY

•  

• G.N.Berman

• Calculus and analytic geometry by Thomas and Finney

• Coordinate geometry by Loney

• IIT Maths by M.L. Khanna

• I.A.Maron

VECTORS

•  

• IIT Maths by M.L. Khanna

4 years ago

u must take all the arihant publication books

like my answer?

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What are stars?

A star is a luminous sphere of plasma held together by its own gravity. Stars are gigantic balls of gas, mostly hydrogen gas. There is so much gas and other material that the gravity of this...
  img
Abhishek Kumar 2 months ago

Charles has explained a star but just to clarify one point a star is NEVER a planet. Check this from Cornell- sounds a reliable enough source for me :-) And incidentally it looks like their...

vikas yadav 2 months ago
Hello sir,I have just passed SSC exam.I am expecting to get above 85% in it.My passion is with computers so i my dream is to be software engineer and get job in google or facebook.No doubt...

To be in a frame of computer science graduate from IITs, you have to very consicous for JEE-Prep. Just to get excellency in the subject, you have to.... 1. Go through the concept thoroughly....
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Use the formula book for instant revision imojo.in/formula Use Coupon Code EXAMHACKERS20

EXAM HACKERS one month ago
SEE THE ATTACHMENT PLS AND GIVE ME THE SOLUTION TO IT

assume dat d vel of com is v1.d topmost, bottommost points of contact are P,Q.appy d condition of pure rolling at P,Q. AT Q, V1-RW = V AT P, V1+RW = 2V solving des we get,v1=3v/2 and w=v/2r...

naina 2 months ago

if u dont understand any part of d answer let me know and if u did understand den approve it!:P

naina 2 months ago

I DIDN’T UNDERSTOOD CAN U GIVE THE COMPLETE SOLUTION TO IT

SRUTI 2 months ago
Hello sir and friends, which mathematics book is best for jee (mains and advanced ) and other competitive exams : olympiads ,kvpy,and others?

for mathematics there is a book NEW PATTERN MATHS by SK GOYAL it is very good book and contains all type of questions like integer , matrix, multiple chioice etc and best thing is that it is...

ng29 5 days ago

cengage is the best because it is is having quiet well explaination of all the questions and a small size book inspiring to complete the book approve if useful

akshat 5 days ago

Hey Thanks for your useful answer ,But can you tell me full name of the book and the author of the book (R D SHARMA )...???

NIRAJ TIRTHANI 5 days ago
sir/madam i sow a no of books for aipmt biology are its imp. to buy all these books or choose only one plz suggest me the best book in all of these

As a student the best book for Biology is Dr. Ali’s Objective Biology. it contains a large no of ncert based question.

Akshat Jain 16 days ago

it’s quite important in AIPMT but you need some modified questions based on NCERT.

Akshat Jain 13 days ago

the books are such as s.chand,modrenabc, pradeep’s,etc

ashok singh 16 days ago
which the best book for aipmt preparations which has all the subject combined in one book and is the latest addition.it should also have solutions and be combined for pcb.

There is no best book for AIPMT which has all the subject combined in one book. The only way to crack AIPMT is to study thoroughly. It is also important to note that since AIPMT remains one...
  img
Raheema Javed 7 months ago

Hello student, you can consult these books --> 1. Physics: Concepts of Physics by H.C.Verma NCERT Physics: CBSE PMT set of 3 Volumes by Anil Aggarwal Concept of Competition Physics for...
  img
Anjali Ahuja 7 months ago
View all Questions »