DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

i want to take the corespondence course of vidya mandir classes .... i want to know that the correspondense course material and vidya mandir classes regular course materials are same or they both are different... iam asking about 12th pass corespondence course and 12th pass regular classroom course material of vidya mandir classes. plz reply as soon as possible.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Praveen

In classroom some extra notes are also provide. But these are very less. So one can say they provide almost same notes in correspondence as in regular course.

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hi , My rank in the OBC NCL list is 15380 , what are the courses that I can get in NIT trichy or any other NITs ? Thank you

I will suggest you to visit the official website of JEE main to look for the opening and closing rank for previous year of different rounds. All the statistic is available there. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukti 26 days ago

To get a complete view and a detailed information regarding your stature you need to visit the official weblink of JEE Mains and you may be able to find out the exact stature of yours,...

Soneel Verma 25 days ago
My all india rank is 344672. i'm a sc candidate. my sc rank is 19369. is there any chance for me to get admission in any nits or iiits?

Dear, no chance of getting any NITs at this rank.. Last year at the end of the last round counselling, the rank of getting NITs was 179000 in SC cat...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 26 days ago

Well, honestly speaking, your score is not very promising and I must tell you that with such score you won’t be able to make it at an NIT, but yes you may go for searching the detailed...

Soneel Verma 25 days ago
sir how do you rate KNIT sultanpur for electrical branch?

according to data available its ranked well, also good one,electrical is a good option over there all the best plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 22 days ago

It is a good pick, without any second opinion you may go for it and if you are still doubtful about it then i suggest you to try getting details of admission process at some other renowned...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 20 days ago
How do i prepare for JEE 2010 in this last month to make the best of it and atleat be able to crack IIT?

Dear Aishna Its very important time for students,From now you should start working hard. best method is to first read the theory part completly from the standard text book and study...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
i got 193 jee main and 93% in cbse ,my bitsat score is 305 and i also got computer science in vit, please tell me which college is best according my scores. i am in general category.

It all depends on your intrest on wh branch u want to go u cannot get core branches in BITS u will get a seat in NIT but u cannot expect cs ece eee in top nits to get good placement u can...

Nicho priyatham one month ago

bro plz have some patience and try for bits pilani coz u may surely get a good branch there after the waiting list, one friend of mine got the through d same and he got CSE in BITS pilani...

Prajwal Kavad one month ago

You may have pretty good chances to be seated in reputed colleges and institutions, I may recommend to try at Heritage Inst of tech, Kolkata Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara Azmet college...

Soneel Verma one month ago
i want to about josaa councilling

AJoint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA)2015 has been set up by the Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD) to manage and regulate the joint seat allocation for admissions to 87...
  img
Avinash 22 days ago

You should better visit the official weblink of Josa i.e. you may visit at – josaa.nic.in/webinfo/msg-chairman.aspx.............along with it you may also consider visiting the official...

Soneel Verma 19 days ago

please visit to josaa site for more information

PANKAJ 21 days ago
View all Questions »