i want to take the corespondence course of vidya mandir classes .... i want to know that the correspondense course material and vidya mandir classes regular course materials are same or they both are different... iam asking about 12th pass corespondence course and 12th pass regular classroom course material of vidya mandir classes. plz reply as soon as possible.

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Praveen

In classroom some extra notes are also provide. But these are very less. So one can say they provide almost same notes in correspondence as in regular course.

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i need suggestions for my preparation?

sir the time you have contacted me once, i was not present at that time. kindly ignore it .

k m vamsi 2 months ago
Sir What is rules for branch change in IIT kharagpur? how many students can change the branch? Is there any reservation criteria ?

I am attaching you the file regarding the branch change terms and conditions. There are many clauses attached with branch change that can effect the comfortable branch change process in IIT...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
Which one is the best recommended book for physics for jee (main+advance)????????? D.C. pandey (5 volumes) by arihant publishers B.M. sharma (5 volumes) by CENGAGE Tata mcgraw hill (Complete...

1.Young & Freedman -University Physics 2.Resnick & Halliday These are kind of the books which stress on concepts as far as Physics is concerned.JEE is all about concepts. So I...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago

You can directly use these books. These books will teach you from scratch. Thanks & regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago

I am in 11 th,,, so i have just started preparing for jee.Can I directly use these for OR at first i have to solve some basic books????? @ AZIZ ALAM SIR

Sankalp Tiwari 2 months ago
sir i am getting eee in bits goa campus after the first iteration.my bitsat score is 340.can i hope for mechanical at pilani campus or cs at goa campus after the 3 rd iteration?

Hello Student, According to last years cut off B.E.(Hons.): Mechanical -Pilani - 337 B.E.(Hons.): Computer Science-Goa-323 You should get . Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi...
  img
Arun Kumar 3 months ago
can i know what are the most important topics in chemistry for iit jee

Organic is very very Important. The complete organic. Other than that, P block, Equilibrium, Electrochemistry , atomic structure are also important. Approve if i helped ;)

Mujahid Ahmed one year ago

it would have been better i u told that u are in 11th or 12th every topic is important and as the pattern of iitjee keeps changing u should not leave anything

chandan jha one year ago
Sir,bit mesra(chemical) vs nit calicut(b.arch).Which is the best.pls give a correct reply soon

The chioces given by you can be sorted in order of placements , academics , internship offer & research potential . Based on college ranking NIT calicut is on higher rank as of BIT Mesra...
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago
View all Questions »