hi actually im preparing for iit jee im in akash instute nd nw a days im getting my rank below 50 out of 80 or 100// its tooo bad for me i dont knw im doing mistake where in studing technique time management or other. i study material and notes given by the institute plz help me and tell right way to study and some techniques plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

hi actually im preparing for iit jee im in akash instute nd nw a days im getting my rank below 50 out of 80 or 100//

its tooo bad for me i dont knw im doing mistake where in studing technique time management or other.

i study material and notes given by the institute plz help me and tell right way to study and some techniques plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Grade:

2 Answers

suryakanth AskiitiansExpert-IITB
105 Points
13 years ago

Dear kiran,

First dont loose confindence because of the results in coaching.The must follow procedure to learn a topic is, you read the concepts, get into depths of the topics, studying HOW and WHY everything is what it is.After understnading the topic do some solved examples related to that, then notch up a bit a solve some wuestions which are moderatley easy to solve.Do some questions that appeared in IIT papers related to that topic.Then practise as many unmber of prbolems you can in a fixed time frame.If you follow this you can definetly learn a topic easily and you can perform well in the exams.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

Devasish Bindani
45 Points
13 years ago

yo man im also trying for iit jee this year it happens some time that we go down it doesnt means that we r making mistakes its just that day is not our or we have not done our regular work .i would sugest u to keep your concepts just clear and try think logical way than blaming urself and gttng disapoint ment.  when i started first i was 120th among 150 cuz i couldnt understand the concepts just mugging up the study material wont help u will have to understand it now im one among top 5 in my institue out of 150

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free