DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

hi actually im preparing for iit jee im in akash instute nd nw a days im getting my rank below 50 out of 80 or 100//

its tooo bad for me i dont knw im doing mistake where in studing technique time management or other.

i study material and notes given by the institute plz help me and tell right way to study and some techniques plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear kiran,

First dont loose confindence because of the results in coaching.The must follow procedure to learn a topic is, you read the concepts, get into depths of the topics, studying HOW and WHY everything is what it is.After understnading the topic do some solved examples related to that, then notch up a bit a solve some wuestions which are moderatley easy to solve.Do some questions that appeared in IIT papers related to that topic.Then practise as many unmber of prbolems you can in a fixed time frame.If you follow this you can definetly learn a topic easily and you can perform well in the exams.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

4 years ago

yo man im also trying for iit jee this year it happens some time that we go down it doesnt means that we r making mistakes its just that day is not our or we have not done our regular work .i would sugest u to keep your concepts just clear and try think logical way than blaming urself and gttng disapoint ment.  when i started first i was 120th among 150 cuz i couldnt understand the concepts just mugging up the study material wont help u will have to understand it now im one among top 5 in my institue out of 150

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

i got 83% cbse want doing drop should go for improvement

Not required. But If you have scored very well in jee advanced or have the complete confidance then you can go for it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

I am not in favour of dropping a year, one must do so only when one is dead sure to imrove the next time....follow these guidelines if you have made up your mind to drop and prepare –Stay...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
can i write another exam for jee ?

No....
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Be clear while asking a question.Anyway, for your kind information let me tell you that JEE Mains can be attempted for thrice [once in a year and thrice in cinsecutive three years] and on...

Soneel Verma one month ago
Sir is it possible to add more choices after each round of counseling? If possible then how?

Not possibile.
  img

Mind you, if once a seat has been allocated from the backend by Josaa, there can be nochnge of choice at all. Be contended with what has been offered or else try at some other places where...

I had passed XII in 2014, given improvement in 2015 and scored 74.2. If I qualify JEE MAIN 2016, can I get chance to attend the JEE ADVANCED?

You will not be eligible. I request you to please check the eligibility criteria onces to conform this.
  img

Yes certainkly you will get a chance to appear in Jee advanced, my tips for you are –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to...

Sir, I have scored 88 in JEE main and 93.8 in CBSE 12 th Boards .What is my expected AIR in 2015 ???......plzz reply soon

Hi Please go to following link :...
  img
Sunil Kumar 2 months ago

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html
  img
rake 2 months ago

You can try seeking admission at- Deenbandhu Chhoturam Uni of Sci and Tech, Murthal Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara Singhad College of Engg, Pune Kamla Nehru Inst of Tech, Sultanpur

Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
i have not yet enrolled for any test series for iit yet now.. so suggest me coaching institutes or courses that suit me best..so that i may write least some no of tests

Dear Anant s rao You don’t need to worry about that now as can start online test series where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise you to join Askiitians.com. click here...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details