ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

hi actually im preparing for iit jee im in akash instute nd nw a days im getting my rank below 50 out of 80 or 100//

its tooo bad for me i dont knw im doing mistake where in studing technique time management or other.

i study material and notes given by the institute plz help me and tell right way to study and some techniques plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear kiran,

First dont loose confindence because of the results in coaching.The must follow procedure to learn a topic is, you read the concepts, get into depths of the topics, studying HOW and WHY everything is what it is.After understnading the topic do some solved examples related to that, then notch up a bit a solve some wuestions which are moderatley easy to solve.Do some questions that appeared in IIT papers related to that topic.Then practise as many unmber of prbolems you can in a fixed time frame.If you follow this you can definetly learn a topic easily and you can perform well in the exams.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

4 years ago

yo man im also trying for iit jee this year it happens some time that we go down it doesnt means that we r making mistakes its just that day is not our or we have not done our regular work .i would sugest u to keep your concepts just clear and try think logical way than blaming urself and gttng disapoint ment.  when i started first i was 120th among 150 cuz i couldnt understand the concepts just mugging up the study material wont help u will have to understand it now im one among top 5 in my institue out of 150

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
While answering the question on askiitians, can I upload photo of the answer? as does the questioning person.

yes sir U can upload!

vikas yadav 20 days ago

how? i am not able to.

UPINDERJEET SINGH 19 days ago
What is general merit rank and what is category rank.

Hii If you belong to any other category apart from general you will also recieve a category rank apart from general merit rank. Thanks. .. .. . . ….…. … . . . .. .. ....
  img
Sourabh Singh 5 months ago

Hii this means you belong to the general category. Hence you ill only recieve Common Merit Rank. Thanks. . . . … . .. . . . . . . . . .
  img
Sourabh Singh 5 months ago

Sir I am brahmin how can i belong to any category then to i got category rank

Harsh Kulkarni 5 months ago
my age is 19 and i m going to give 12 th board though state board next year....am i elligible for jee advance 2015

READ JEE Main 2014 Eligibility Criteria 1. Pass Percentage in Qualifying Examination: Candidates must have studied Physics,Mathematics as compulsory subjects They must have studied any one...
  img
Sher Mohammad 9 months ago

For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was: Born onorafter 1 st October 1989. So for JEE 2015you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e.,Born on or after...
  img
Aziz Alam 9 months ago

Yes , you will be eligible for the jee, you should read good books for preperation, http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx, read this article all good books are mentioned in...
  img
Sher Mohammad 9 months ago
XYZ

ABC

What is the fee structure for MBBS in AIIMS

FEES AND EXPENSES FOR AIIMS (2013) A) For Indian Nationals: The dues are to be paid in cash immediately, after you have been declared medically fit in the Medical Board of the Institute as...
  img
Sumreet Johar 7 months ago
How to securing a website with client SSL certificate

Secure Sockets Layer (SSL): How It Works Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology protects your Web site and makes it easy for your Web site visitors to trust you in three essential ways: 1. An...

Amit Saxena 6 years ago

Reason to Implement SSL in Website.. If you have sensitive data on your site, or the site is intended for a limited audience, you may want to implement user certificate authorization, which...

Ravi Sharma 6 years ago

Here are some guidelines for the ticket problem description: Provide your site address (URL and path) Is the server Apache or IIS? If the server is not SSL-enabled, can the server admin set...

Himanshu Vijay 6 years ago
i am getting 51 in jee main 2015 .as, paper was bit tough this time is their any chance of clearing for jee adv? 2 questions are also doubtfull (is their would be any grace)? does grace...

FOR ORGANIC REFER HIMANSHU PANDEY FOR INORGANIC JD LEE IS BEST if u score 50 in maths and 50 in chemistry and just 25 in physics u will qualify adv also but remember there is subjectwise cut...

ng29 10 days ago

in my opinon u will qualify jee main lets hope good cbse will publish answer key on 17april and total score on 27 april just wait for a week to get official answers by cbse approve if useful...

ng29 10 days ago

Someone told me no bonus would be there if 2 questions are doubtfull then they they will delete them like 360-8=352.....also tell me if there any possiblity for clearing to jee adv.

iitian 12 days ago
View all Questions »