ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Do we have to register for the iit jee in 2012? is there a screening exam prior to the same? thanks :)

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Mustafa

There is no official news on IIT JEE 2012. IITs will publish on their website the information regarding it if there is any change in the admission process.

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i got 11248(gen) rank in advanced 2015 so which college can i get??

JoSAA will conduct joint counselling for admissions to IITs, ISM Dhanbad, NITs, IIITs and GFTIs from 2015 onwards. Online Registration, Choice filling and Choice Locking followed by Seat...
  img
Vijay Mukti 18 days ago

Congratulations for clearning JEE advanced. Since your rank is even below 10 thousand and the total seats in IITs is around 10 thousand. So Its difficult for you to get any seat in IITs but...
  img
Vijay Mukti 18 days ago

If you are giving paper 2 (B.Planning/ B.Arch) then you must have taken maths subject in your 12 th class. and also the aggregate marks of all the five subjects must be greater then 50%.
  img
Harsh Patodia 18 days ago
which state has least qualified canditates for jee advanced in 2014?

This you can find on the official website of JEE Mains and if you wish to know that which institutions are best suitable to pursue admission in engg, then i may suggest these – Rajiv GAndhi ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 23 hours ago

ghuwahati zone has the least number of selections

5 hours ago
i got 210 in mains(2015) ,but got only 122 in advanced(2015) due to headache.should i wait for another year and write jee or join nit or triple(i) t (board-466,(obc-ncl)

Yes, your category will help you in getting a good rank here. For more details you can use : http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/cut-off.html
  img
Sunil Kumar one month ago

You will get a good rank. You must not take any tension. You have done the hard work. You will be able to get into a good IIT with a good branch.
  img

Hi This year itself you will be able to get a good rank in IIT. It won’t be required to sit for next year.
  img
Interested in doing MBA after Btech and that too involves 2 years of work experience after betch to do MBA. What would be good: fields may get IIT Kanpur: Biological Sciences and...

Hi.. As per the options you have given above, you should go for IIT if finally you have to go for an MBA degree. First of all it actually depends on your interest, which field you are more...
  img
Sakshi 6 days ago

As you wanted to do MBA after two year of work exp...then i would like to aDVICE YOU.. IIT R--Metallurgy IIT Kgp--Ocean Engg and Naval Architecture IIT BHU--Metallurgy IIT Kanpur--Biological...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 days ago

Doing an MBA course doesnt depends on the graduation branch. Its purely related to administration. In each and every branch yu’ll have a subject on administration in order to have...
  img
Avinash 6 days ago
recommend some top institutes

what kind of institutes are u asking abt??? the coaching insti's or the engineering???

pranav bhartia 5 years ago
What is ZigBee technology?

ZigBee technology is a low data rate, low power consumption, low cost, wireless networking protocol targeted towards automation and remote control applications. IEEE 802.15.4 committee...

Simran Bhatia 6 years ago
View all Questions »