There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Do we have to register for the iit jee in 2012? is there a screening exam prior to the same? thanks :)

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Mustafa

There is no official news on IIT JEE 2012. IITs will publish on their website the information regarding it if there is any change in the admission process.

All the best.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

How should I prepare for iit jee main 2018? What books should I refer for my preparation?
@ aditya Take out askiitian self study package and test series and attempt the question from their regularly . they will help u to identify where your weak points are . after each test ,...
Umakant biswal one month ago
SAHIL one month ago
i need some tips regarding managing the time table for the preparation of jee mains and advanced
@ yuthika frst of all u need to give max time to your weakest subject and less time to the strong one , but dnt ignore anything . 2nd thing – while making time table make a balance on phy , ...
Umakant biswal 6 days ago
i am a class 12 student and preparing for jee from last year but i couldn’t prepare my coordinate geometry lessons. wha should i do to prepare it with continuing my 12 th lessons. how...
@ harshit Coorinate geometry is besically a easy chapter , Kindly tell me where u are facing difficulty , either in understanding a particular concept , or solving the problem or drawing...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
sometimes students face such problems that they are unable to prepare a particular topic while they have try to do it a lot of times . i think you are facing the same problem. but donot...
SAHIL 3 months ago
I have got ECE at MNIT Jaipur. Is it good? I have a CRL of 4301. Will I get NSIT or DTU in any good branch?
Although EC at NIT Jaipur is good but getting same at DTU and NSIT would be better Pls provide me your home state details, ?
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
I am from Chandigarh.
shaan one year ago
please tell me what or how to study per day to do well in board exams as well as in jee ?
@ manas Both of them are completely diffrent examination . in one side , board which test how you represent your answer in the sheet , and JEE which test how speed u can solve the problems...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
A thorough read of the NCERT is very important. You are bound to find certain topics that many famous extra books tend to miss. Before diving into the book, I quickly went through previous...
ADITI SINGH 3 months ago
Sir/ Ma’am, in NEET 2013 the qualifying marks were 98. How could it be so less, not even 15%? Will this year too the qualifying marks be such low?
@ priya in NEET its not 15 or 50 percent as such qualifying mark . in AIPMT it was . but not in neet . and in neet the colleges are more and they have more no ofseats to be filled by NEET , ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts