ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Do we have to register for the iit jee in 2012? is there a screening exam prior to the same? thanks :)

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Mustafa

There is no official news on IIT JEE 2012. IITs will publish on their website the information regarding it if there is any change in the admission process.

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I got 194 marks out of 360 in jee main 2015 and my board percentage in CBSE board 2015 is 93.90% . what will be normalied score (approximately)?

congrats u got a good score and definitely u will get a good nit or dce / nsit last year one of my frnds score 197 in jee main and 96 in boards and his rank was 2700, he is in nit jaipur cse...

ng29 yesterday

good chances for the selection in nits

akshat yesterday

you will be ranked approxiamtely in15000

akshat yesterday
sir i am in 11 grade i want best iit references list for iit-jee

You pls visit askiitians.com home page for the books...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 11 days ago

refer h.c.varma phy.&r.d.sharma books,o.p.thandan books

SURYA KUMAR GOUD 10 days ago
is there any boundation to score minimum marks in each subject to qualify jee mains ???

no there is no subject wise cutoff

ng29 one month ago

thanks a lot u really saved me

ayushi jain one month ago

approve if useful

ng29 one month ago
I got 1198 state rank (Home state is MAdhya pradesh) and my AIR is 23000. If i want to get admit in NIT bhopal which rank will be considered???? pls reply as soon as possible

All the best and Good wishes ! dctm.edu.in. Lucky enough! You will get BHOPAL NIT and IIITs and CFTI as per 2013 allocation. You can go for branch and college predictor on

Prof Vivek Kumar 10 months ago
.is maths & computing.4 year or 5 year in kanpur???

It is a integrated 5 year course. sher mohammad b.tech, iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad 11 months ago

It is 4 year course and not 5 years. Also iit kanpur doesnot offer 5 year integrated course in mathematics and scientific computing.....!

KOOL 11 months ago
I have only a few months which i consider impossible for the preparation of jee main. dropping a year would be best for me....should i go ahead ?? as it is i am one year ahead of my age.

IF U HAVE CONFIDENCE THAT YOU CAN CRACK NIT THE NEXT TIMEE THEN I SUGGEST YOU TO DROP AND WORK HARD FOR NEXT YEAR

VAISHNAVI BATHINA 26 days ago

i think u should drop and prepare hard for next year.there is no benefit for preparing in a rush

Himanshu Chahar one month ago

No you should not, its not worth it.

shubham sharda 15 days ago
View all Questions »