Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

Do we have to register for the iit jee in 2012? is there a screening exam prior to the same? thanks :)

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Mustafa

There is no official news on IIT JEE 2012. IITs will publish on their website the information regarding it if there is any change in the admission process.

All the best.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir my JEE OBC rank is 1,90,000 i want to take admission in NIT Hamirpur i am from hamirpur so its my home state quota alos last year NIT hamirpur cutoff for OBC catagory last year was...
Yes You have a chance to get it.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
You may get an opportunity to get in there, but for the sake of clarity you must visit the official weblink of Josaa and get to know your stature there, if you made it there, well and good, ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
I got mechanical branch in IIT PALAKKAD in round 1.But i want to wait for next rounds for better IITS,then what should i do?Is it possible?
If you are allotted IIT Pallakad, then you have to register and submit the fee, but if you want to attend recounselling, then you have to left the college..then you do not know, what would...
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
Rest assured as IIT Palakkad has earned a very good image as far as quality education and placements are concerned, where as if you are not satisfied with Mechanical stream let me tell you...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 months ago
Select Floating option i.e you will retain current alocated branch and also eligible for 2 nd and 3 rd round. you can have idea about first round cutoff for deferent branches and colleges....
Rahat S 3 months ago
my SC rank is 2717 and AIR is 40592 . Will get a seat in NITK? And on which rank is the seat alloted for SC students?
What do you mean by NIT K? (Khozicode or Khurukshetra). Well let me answer you second question then. The seat allocation will be predominently based on your category rank i.e SC. For more...
Yaswanth Sai 3 months ago
I suggest you to check the current status of NIT Karnataks and find out what is the latest update over there, and secondly your score and category together may land you in an NIT but befor...
Soneel Verma 3 months ago
NITK is NIT karnataka ie Suratkal in manglore
PRAVEEN C NAIK 3 months ago
Please give me the preference order for the following: DTU Chemical engg, DTU environmental engg, DTU Engineering Physics, Thapar COE+MBA (dual degree), Thapar Civil engg, Thapar...
GIve the preference according to branches as ec ee mech civil chem etc., so as colleges according to rankings. Prefer Manipal ECE to DTU or Thapar
Avinash 2 months ago
Which will be the best book for the preparation of mathematics and chemistry for jee mains and bitsat?
Dear Student, The complete list of books to be referred is available on our website. Please refer from there. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
for Physics – H C Verma, Arihant publ, IE Irodov For Maths – S L Loney, HAll & Knight, Arihant Calculus, Tata Mcgrawhills For Chemistry – OP Tondon, Solomon for Organic, OP Tondon, P....
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
how is the placements of industrial design in nit rourkela?also companies that recruit at campus?
NIT Rourkela has earned a very good image in the field of quality education as well as better placements, can visit the official weblink of NIT Rourkela and get to know about...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details