DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

I AM ENROLLED IN FIITJEE 1 YEAR PROGRAM.... BUT IAM NOT SATISFIED WITH THEIR MATERIALS AS THEY DO NOT PROVIDE SOLUTIONS OF THEIR MATERIAL. SO I AM GOING TO BUY VIDYA MANDIR MATERIALS FROM BER SARAI....AS I MAY GET SOLUTIONS OF  THEIR MATERIALS ... I WANT TO KNOW THAT DOES THEY CHANGES QUESTION EVERY YEAR IN THEIR MATERIAL AS IAM GOING TO BUY THEIR PREVIOUS YEAR MATERIAL AT LEAST PRICE...OR QUESTIONS REMAINS SAME IN MATERIALS...!!

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear praveen.

One thing is for sure they can change each and every question from that of last year materail.And in most of the materials the questions would be same but the method of answering will be different.If you getting solutions for the questions for least price then go ahead and buy it.They will be certainly useful if you make use of them.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
my SC rank is 2717 and AIR is 40592 . Will get a seat in NITK? And on which rank is the seat alloted for SC students?

What do you mean by NIT K? (Khozicode or Khurukshetra). Well let me answer you second question then. The seat allocation will be predominently based on your category rank i.e SC. For more...

Yaswanth Sai one month ago

I suggest you to check the current status of NIT Karnataks and find out what is the latest update over there, and secondly your score and category together may land you in an NIT but befor...

Soneel Verma 29 days ago

NITK is NIT karnataka ie Suratkal in manglore

PRAVEEN C NAIK one month ago
Sir, after paying fee we have to report to zonal iit`s with requisite documents. What is the last date of reporting to zonal IIT?

You must consult to that particular IITs about the dead line, because sometime it varies......
  img
Saurabh Kumar 18 days ago

I suggest you to immediately visit the official weblink of that particular IIT where you wish to seek admission,.......well there are so many other reputed institutions where quality...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 17 days ago
sir,i want to know how many rounds are there in IITs this year for councilling?

There will be 2 rounds of JEE COUNSLING THIS YR.
  img
Charchit Tailong 12 days ago

Generally two to three rounds are there and if some seats are left vacant then fourth or subsequently spot round is conducted, the most deserving candidates get through in first two or at...

Soneel Verma 10 days ago

already 3 rounds are done,how can there be 2 rounds?

Ayush Saxena 12 days ago
what is official website of kvpy

Official website of KVPY is kvpy.iisc.ernet.in
  img
Vijay Mukti 12 days ago

Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana can be sought after by visiting on padhai.com or school.careers360.com and for the sake of locating good institutions, i may suggest to visit the official ...

Soneel Verma 11 days ago
sir, I have got 269 in bitsat2015(general).What are my chances of getting a dual degree course in bits goa or hyderabad?

You see last years cutoffs on website of bits but that changes every year nothing can be said precisely but it can give you an idea.
  img
Abhinav 2 months ago

You should better visit the official websites and get to know about it...if you come up to their expectations, well and good otherwise prefer to visit – Chhattarpati Shivaji Inst of Tech,...

Soneel Verma one month ago

you should see last 3 year cut off to see the trend of increase of cut off. and pls visit its official page for further details

mohit vashishtha one month ago
Sir I am a student of Delhi and I prefer that you will look into my complete situation. I am getting a very good rank in JEE Mains, but am not getting into IIT. Now I would only like to do...

If you want to go for MS outside india.. you will have to give GRE. GRE/ CAT are two simple exams which i think you can do by self preparation also. No coaching required. For GATE you may...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Hi, Distance obviously has a role. Also location matters. If you take a college in delhi nearly 80% of the companies come for recruitment in delhi which might be less in south. But give that...
  img

If you want to go for MS outside india.. you will have to give GRE. GRE/ CAT are two simple exams which i think you can do by self preparation also. No coaching required. For GATE you may...
  img
View all Questions »