Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: ask30

I AM ENROLLED IN FIITJEE 1 YEAR PROGRAM.... BUT IAM NOT SATISFIED WITH THEIR MATERIALS AS THEY DO NOT PROVIDE SOLUTIONS OF THEIR MATERIAL. SO I AM GOING TO BUY VIDYA MANDIR MATERIALS FROM BER SARAI....AS I MAY GET SOLUTIONS OF  THEIR MATERIALS ... I WANT TO KNOW THAT DOES THEY CHANGES QUESTION EVERY YEAR IN THEIR MATERIAL AS IAM GOING TO BUY THEIR PREVIOUS YEAR MATERIAL AT LEAST PRICE...OR QUESTIONS REMAINS SAME IN MATERIALS...!!

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear praveen.

One thing is for sure they can change each and every question from that of last year materail.And in most of the materials the questions would be same but the method of answering will be different.If you getting solutions for the questions for least price then go ahead and buy it.They will be certainly useful if you make use of them.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

i am studying 11 th in govt. higher sec school.what i do for join iit

Dear veera, To join in iit first you have to write JEE MAIN exam and after qualfying in this exam you have to write JEE ADVANCED exam.you have to get agood rank in JEE ADVANCED to get...

Kiran Allada 6 months ago

Dear veera, To join in iit first you to write JEE MAIN exam and after qualfying in this exam you have write JEE ADVANCED exam.you have to get agood rank in JEE ADVANCED to get admission in...

Kiran Allada 6 months ago
sir my if JEE mains score is 65 in written will the person able to sit in counsiling by JOSAA

Immediately visit the official weblink of Josaa and get to know whether you may still be allotted a seat as per the counsellings, if not then try at some other renowned institutions like –...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago

Yes you can sit in counselling based on your score in OBC category I think that you can get an NIT in the 4 th round But I think josaa registrations are over!!

Akshit Matthew 6 months ago
Sir I can`t understand what is difference between. AIEE and JEE mains

Dar, There is no difference in AIEEE and JEE.Only one diiference is there that is placements that’s it.It means there are many companies to provide placements.

SAI SARDAR one month ago

JEE MAINS IS THE ENTRANCE EXAM.IF YOU GOT RANK IN JEE MAINS EXAM YOU GET THE NIT SEAT.AIEEE IS THE ENTRANCE EXAM.BUT THIS IS NOT AVALIABLE NOW

RAMCHANDRARAO one month ago

BEFORE JEE THAT`S NAME WAS AIEEE SO NOWADAYS THERE

NARAYANA one month ago
HAI......... I WANT TO GET A BETTER RANK IN THIS IIT JEE. CAN U PLEASE SUGGEST ME THE BOOKS

for physical chemistry preparation you prefer OP Tondon ,organic chemistry – arihant prkhashan,inorganic – J.D lee,physics – hc verma concepts of physics,for maths you refer rd sharma and...

KALYAN one month ago

dear lavanya, presently where are you studying ...if you are studying at corporate colleges like chaitanya and narayana then you can follow a schedule or if you are studying in any other...

KALYAN one month ago

IIIT RK valley is also a good institution you better continue in that institute if you want to terminate from rgukt rk valley then you should write jeemains.to get good rank you must have...

KALYAN one month ago
How is UPES-Dehradun for Mtech courses? How is the faculty,infrastrucutre and placements?

I heard many good reviews for this college. So you can apply there. But you also need to conduct the proper research on your selected college. I will suggest you to visit the college and...

Leepika Roy 6 months ago
IIT BHU CSE vs IIT kharagpur Electronics and communication engineering

Prefer IIT BHU CSE
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: ask30