i want to get admission in iit college for arospace field but i had started to study from 15th october could i do so ? plz guide me for it and some tips to get iit college and scoring topic list for me ! i will be very greatful to you !

i want to get admission in iit college for arospace field but i had started to study from 15th october could i do so ? plz guide me for it and some tips to get iit college and scoring topic list for me ! i will be very greatful to you !

Grade:12

3 Answers

AKASH GOYAL AskiitiansExpert-IITD
420 Points
13 years ago

Dear Priya

Don't loose hope as 5.5 month is enough time to crack JEE with good rank. You need to speedup your study but don't miss conceptual part. Start PCM simultaneously. Don't waste your time in confusion just start doing the things and devote as much time as you can in studies.and give emphasis on the revision. revision is very important. I have seen many students who have cracked JEE with this much time preparation. Just be consistent with your studies. For securing good marks in boards give two hours daily to your Non PCM subjects.that will be sufficient. From now onwards manage your time properly and dont waste it. and one important thing give more emphasis on Quality rather Quantity i.e do one book for each subject but understand the concepts properly and give time for revision.

Following are the most scoring topics:-

Mathematics

Cordinate Geometry-Easy and scoring

Calculus-Range, domain,limit,Differential and integral calculus

Area under curve

Maxima Minima

Algebra-Series(AP,GP,HP),quadratic

Trigonometry

Physics

Mechanics-Kinematics

Thermodynamics, waves,modern physics-Easy and scoring

Electrostatics and electromagnetic induction

Chemistry

Physical Chemistry :-Gaseous and liquid states, Chemical Kinetics, Chemical Equilibrium, Solid State, thermodynamics, mole concept

Inorganic Chemistry:- qualitative analysis, Transition elements (3d series)

Organic Chemistry: alkanes, alkenes and alkynes, Reactions of benzene

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

suryakanth AskiitiansExpert-IITB
105 Points
13 years ago

Dear priya,

First thing , find out hte topics you are good at, make them your strong scoring topics, then move on to general scoring topics solve the problems, to solve problems you need better conceptual knowledge , these are inter related if you solve more number of problems you get more grip on the topic so solve as many problems you caan even though you dont understand them at that point of time.Then move on to a bit tuff topics,same applies here.To complete all these thing in 6 months you will minimum require 10 hrs a dya , plan you day according to that.Apply the same for all the three subjects.If you follow this you can easily crack a rank in JEE.

The easisest scoring topics are

Physics- vectors,basic kinematic topics, Gravitation, thermodynamaics , Heat and moderphysics

Chemistry- Inorganic is the best if you have patience and memory power,Atomic structure and chemical bonding,cant say about Organic(the questions are based on all the named reactions), Physical chem: Chemical kinetics ,basics of electro chemistry

Maths : Analytical geometry, and differential calculus.(maths generally depends on you)

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert
357 Points
13 years ago

Please dont ask a question more than once.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free