ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Do you have any statistics to guide as how many candidates clear IIT JEE in their First Attempt while appearing for Class 12th Examination as well.

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Nishitha ,

There are no statistics as such but most of the top rankers are the students who attempt for the first time.It all depends on the individuals, we cannot estimate how students perform when it acutally depends on the paper.So dont eorry about the results and give IT your best shot.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

4 years ago

Dear nishtha,

though i am not in IIT, yet i am preparing for iit jee this year as a first attempt .

I have passed 12th just this year in 2010. Actually, mai khud apne aap par naaraz hota hoon ki maine 10th ke baad hi foundation coarse kyon nahi kiya.

Actually mujhe lagaa ki IIT ki preparation bahut hi kathin hoti hogi, but it was one of the biggest fault of mine. Mujhe laga ki mai school aur coaching dono ko saath - saath nahi jhel paaunga. But jahaan chah hai, wahi raah hai.

Aapko khud pe hi vishwaas karna hoga. Yaar, tumhe statistics ka kya karna hai? Just go on $ on $ on with your studies.

Well i can tell you that you should mug up the NCERT books for better preparation.

I can just tell you that how many students clear IIT from different boards (in UP)

CBSE Board- 57%

UP Board    -38% 

Isc Board    -5 %

Hope, you would be satisfied with my answer.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Can I get any branch at ism Dhanbad even in spot round,my rank in jee advanced 2015 is 10600

Sorry, no chance in first round of counselling... Try to attend 2 nd and 3 rd round of counselling, you may get Mineral Engineering..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 11 days ago

Hi You can refer the following link : http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/opening-cl
  img
Sunil Kumar 11 days ago

I recommend you to keep an eye on counselling rounds and along with that keep trying finding details of other institutions too, you can simply google out the top engg college in india and...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 days ago
is there any boundation to score minimum marks in each subject to qualify jee mains ???

no there is no subject wise cutoff

ng29 2 months ago

thanks a lot u really saved me

ayushi jain 2 months ago

approve if useful

ng29 2 months ago
What does (O) mean in chemistry?

I assume it means Oxygen if it's meant to be its chemical symbol but I don't really understand the question

vikas yadav 3 months ago

It’s means oxygen Try to look at universities which provide excellent placement opportunities top infrastructure. The universities are Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, New Delhi...

abhinaipadachuru 2 days ago

Oxygen!!!!!!!??????

noogler 5 days ago
i got 67 marks in jee main nd got 89% in cbse class 12 boards category-sc homestate-WB can i get any course in IIIT Allahabad or IIEST Shibpur? plz rply!!!

Dear Student, You have cleared the cutoff marks in jee mains and ur % is also good. I think you will definately get a seat. Apply in colleges to find out which branch is available thanls
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

I can suggest you to visit the official websites of - CEPT Uni,Ahmedabad Lovely Professional Uni. Phagwara Jadavpur UNi, Kolkata Uni of Kalyani, Kalyani

Ayushmaan Vardhan 23 days ago

you have got good scoring.try to know about colleges

sajid 29 days ago
SIR I HAVE GOT 112 MARKS IN JEE MAIN AND 92.6% IN CLASS 12 CBSE WILL I BE ABLE TO GET NIT JALANDHAR AND WHICH OTHER COLLEGE MAY I GET AND WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE OF COUNCELLING

u will not get any get any nit as ur main score is very less and counselling will starrt after 7 july i.e. after declaration of rank so u must try for upes dehradun ,jaypee noida , thappar...

ng29 one month ago

you can get NIT jalandhar if it is your home state in textile and mining branch

Mohit Kumar 6 days ago

no chance is

asdf one month ago
Sir I am getting 210 in Jee Mains and expecting to get around 92% in cbse boards. My category : general which nit’s i may get for electrical/electronic/mechanical branches? And what could...

Use askiitians.com rank predictor pls. You can be in NIT but chances of getting these branches in top 5 NITs are very rare...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

according ur score in jee main and cbse boards u will get a good rank and get into nit leaving top 3 bcoz last year one of my frieng got 197 in jee main and 96 in board now he is nin nit...

ng29 one month ago

Bravo! Good job..you have an open choice to be at an NIT or any of the reputedinstitution of the country and that too with any branch of your own choice – Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram UNi of Sci...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 23 days ago
View all Questions »