Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

Do you have any statistics to guide as how many candidates clear IIT JEE in their First Attempt while appearing for Class 12th Examination as well.

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Nishitha ,

There are no statistics as such but most of the top rankers are the students who attempt for the first time.It all depends on the individuals, we cannot estimate how students perform when it acutally depends on the paper.So dont eorry about the results and give IT your best shot.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

5 years ago

Dear nishtha,

though i am not in IIT, yet i am preparing for iit jee this year as a first attempt .

I have passed 12th just this year in 2010. Actually, mai khud apne aap par naaraz hota hoon ki maine 10th ke baad hi foundation coarse kyon nahi kiya.

Actually mujhe lagaa ki IIT ki preparation bahut hi kathin hoti hogi, but it was one of the biggest fault of mine. Mujhe laga ki mai school aur coaching dono ko saath - saath nahi jhel paaunga. But jahaan chah hai, wahi raah hai.

Aapko khud pe hi vishwaas karna hoga. Yaar, tumhe statistics ka kya karna hai? Just go on $ on $ on with your studies.

Well i can tell you that you should mug up the NCERT books for better preparation.

I can just tell you that how many students clear IIT from different boards (in UP)

CBSE Board- 57%

UP Board    -38% 

Isc Board    -5 %

Hope, you would be satisfied with my answer.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir if some one has got the 65% in board and qualify for iit with 5056 air will he get seat in iit or not because minimum percentage required from board is 75%

You will not be eligibile for the admission into IITs. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

5056 AIR is in advanced or mains.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

It is a NO for NITs but i don’t favour dropping a year, rather i would advise to visit the official websites of some renowned institutions where you can seek admission and pursue your...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago
sir, i am only doing aakash study material. Am i going right or i should pick up some book. tell me what expected rank would i get after doing aakash sheets fully in jee main and jee...

Dear, with my experience of three different institutions, i found no offline coaching institutes can provides solution concept of each and every paper.. Now, i am with askIITians.com, the...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 11 months ago

They’ll definitely provide whole stuff regarding JEE and cover all types of problems and techniques but the faculty teaching may vary from institute to institute. You can have other...
  img
Avinash 11 months ago

Aksah Institute has earned an image after a heavy toll so if they need to keep it maintained and also to enhance it, then they need to strive hard for the same, thus keeping in mind these...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago
Sir I’ve got 90 marks in jee mains and also I’hve got 98% in 12 th examination(Andhra Pradesh Board) . And I am OBC.What is my general and obc rank rank that I’ll get in jee mains?

yeah thats our nearest estimation and its 99% correct Now check the opening and closing rank of NITS in ECE branch .. IF eg ur rank = 16388 opening rank of NIT warangal ECE= 5000 closing...
  img
Nishant Vora 19 days ago

Dear student, Pls check opening and closing rank of college and branch that you want to take admission in on its official website
  img
Nishant Vora 19 days ago

Sir,Is the rank predictor provided in your website is real or fake? If it is right then I’ve got estimated rank of 16388 , OBC category rank is 3690.Then in which NIT’s I could get E.C.E...

harish 19 days ago
iit bhu(electrical) v/s iit hyderabad electrical

IIT BHU got higher than IIT Hyderabad and BHU has become IIT too and it is good at infrastructure
  img
Avinash 10 months ago
How to prepare for aiims from class 11 mentally . And please tell about how to get ready to face difficulties in science stream.

Hello Student You can read whole article about it here http://blog.askiitians.com/daisy-cleared-aimpt-one-attempt-learned-biology/ More of the techniques you can find here...
  img
Anjali Ahuja 2 months ago
how to plan for iit books to follow week plan about how to give equal weitage to every sub if i go to fiitjee

Dear lala Just stay calm and focus on understanding rather than mugging. Be regular in class and stay with concepts.Refer good books For BOOKS you can see this link...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago

wat books to folow for physics

TINA SETT 4 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

• View Details