Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Do you have any statistics to guide as how many candidates clear IIT JEE in their First Attempt while appearing for Class 12th Examination as well.

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Nishitha ,

There are no statistics as such but most of the top rankers are the students who attempt for the first time.It all depends on the individuals, we cannot estimate how students perform when it acutally depends on the paper.So dont eorry about the results and give IT your best shot.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

5 years ago

Dear nishtha,

though i am not in IIT, yet i am preparing for iit jee this year as a first attempt .

I have passed 12th just this year in 2010. Actually, mai khud apne aap par naaraz hota hoon ki maine 10th ke baad hi foundation coarse kyon nahi kiya.

Actually mujhe lagaa ki IIT ki preparation bahut hi kathin hoti hogi, but it was one of the biggest fault of mine. Mujhe laga ki mai school aur coaching dono ko saath - saath nahi jhel paaunga. But jahaan chah hai, wahi raah hai.

Aapko khud pe hi vishwaas karna hoga. Yaar, tumhe statistics ka kya karna hai? Just go on $ on $ on with your studies.

Well i can tell you that you should mug up the NCERT books for better preparation.

I can just tell you that how many students clear IIT from different boards (in UP)

CBSE Board- 57%

UP Board    -38% 

Isc Board    -5 %

Hope, you would be satisfied with my answer.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Which is better for self study... Amit m agarwall or M L khanna???

HI SALONI I THINK YOU CAN PREFER ML KHANNA BOTH FOR JEE EXAM AS WELL AS BOARDS. THEORY CONTENT OF BOOK IS WRITTN IN A VERY EASY LANGUAGE WHICH MAKES IT ESIER FOR THE READER. MOREOVER THE...

SAHIL 3 days ago

@ SALONI iF U ARE talking about jee main level , then amit m agarwal is good , but if u want to score a good rank in advanced , then better take ml khanna , as it explains each and every...

Umakant biswal 3 days ago
What is the cutoff % of Bihar board this year to seat in IIT jee exam 2017?

you need atleast more than 75% marks in intermediate exams to get a seat in iit jee. so you can say cutoff is 75% thanks

SAHIL 11 days ago
can i get mechanical engineering bran in any nit or else can u prescribe which branch can i get

For preparation you must undergo a stern and strict practice of solving sample papers and previous years’ papers to fortify your skills, join some reputed coaching center, make a daily...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago

nit surat and nit mizoram- these are two colleges where getting mechanical is easy. donot be scare that mechanical is tuff.because when you start your college they will work on you from...

SAHIL 2 months ago

yes you can get mechanical in nit surat or nit mizoram. otherwise getting mechanical is not so much easy for you. you can get branches like textile,instrumental,production engineering etc....

SAHIL 2 months ago
there is nothing like mock seat allocation on official web of josaa but if there is then where it is?

Its result is availbale on the main page of josaa2015.in. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

You better visit the official weblink of Jeemains to finsd out the current status of allocation 9of seats as per the counsellings, if ou made it, you are surely in otherwise go for visiting ...

Soneel Verma one year ago
Hi my JEE mains rank is 16910. My home state is Kerala. I`m confused as to which college o should join. I have taken ECE as a backup. I have no interests as such. My only concern is that I...

If you don’t want to go with ECE then you can go for EE which is very interesting and core branch whose scope is always there. It is a evergreen branch. You can opt for it at any time. But...

Rahul Dhiman one month ago

@ sachin No, chemical is not actually hard . and even if u are well versed with chemistry in these 2 years , but as u mentioned that u have minimum to do with mechanics . then u can go for...

Umakant biswal 19 days ago

Thanks. I forgot to mention that i took ECE at VIT as backup. what are your thoughts on Chemical engg vs Civil engg vs Production at NIT C? I heard chemical is hard?

Sachin Prasad one month ago
can i get the complete physics course of class 12 specially designed for medical exams ,not for iit

Yes you can get. Please call our toll free number 1800 2000 838 or share your contact details.
  img
Harsh Patodia 5 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off