Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

Do you have any statistics to guide as how many candidates clear IIT JEE in their First Attempt while appearing for Class 12th Examination as well.

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Nishitha ,

There are no statistics as such but most of the top rankers are the students who attempt for the first time.It all depends on the individuals, we cannot estimate how students perform when it acutally depends on the paper.So dont eorry about the results and give IT your best shot.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

5 years ago

Dear nishtha,

though i am not in IIT, yet i am preparing for iit jee this year as a first attempt .

I have passed 12th just this year in 2010. Actually, mai khud apne aap par naaraz hota hoon ki maine 10th ke baad hi foundation coarse kyon nahi kiya.

Actually mujhe lagaa ki IIT ki preparation bahut hi kathin hoti hogi, but it was one of the biggest fault of mine. Mujhe laga ki mai school aur coaching dono ko saath - saath nahi jhel paaunga. But jahaan chah hai, wahi raah hai.

Aapko khud pe hi vishwaas karna hoga. Yaar, tumhe statistics ka kya karna hai? Just go on $ on $ on with your studies.

Well i can tell you that you should mug up the NCERT books for better preparation.

I can just tell you that how many students clear IIT from different boards (in UP)

CBSE Board- 57%

UP Board    -38% 

Isc Board    -5 %

Hope, you would be satisfied with my answer.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

got 15321 rank in jee advance 2015 passed AAT please suggest a branch that i can get in any iit also concider b arch as an option and the odds to get that branch jee main rank 35000 , would ...

With this rank, its very rare chance to get IITs, but attend all round of counselling, probably you get...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 months ago

The rank that you have scored, does not seem to be much encouraging still I suggest you to visit the official website of Jeemains to find out the current status and also keep an eye on...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago
which of these is best for doubt clearing for iit jee ,plancess,toppr,askiitians pls give me the reasons and details

You can put up your questions on all the portals alternately and wherever you get satisfactory answer, prefer that to be the best one and if you ask about a better institution, I may...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago

Hi Ajay, I would say go for Plancess..Because they have Guru Guidance programme where IITians will help you out solving your doubts and helping you to clear IIT.

Alok 6 months ago

go for plances and askiitians. Because they are iitian and they will obviusly teach you in that way that you can too become an iitian. THANKS

vb 6 months ago
Respected person, This year i apperred for jee mains and advanced but just cleared cutoff and didn`t got the institution of my choice. I am going to get into private engineering college...

You can go this way. But by this it is very difficult to manage both the studies at a time and crack JEE Advanced. Syllabus is some what same but not completly. Still there will be some new...
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago

@Soneel sir, I understood all you have suggested as above, but can you please throw some light over B.tech 1 st year syllabus along with JEE prepration COURSE.. Thanks again. :)

Naman 6 months ago
AIPMT RETEST SCORE 595 12TH FROM DELHI BOARD WILL I GET MAMC

Yes you will :) Definitely through state quota

Neeti 6 months ago
if speed is zero den will d acceleration be zero??

No it not happens in case of motion under gravity. Suppose a body thrown upwards come into momentarly rest after some time. At that point its velocity for a moment is zero but acceleration...

Carmel Emmanuel 4 months ago
TO qualify JEEMAIN exam ,I have to score 50 % in pcm or 50 % marks in all five subjects

All five subjects are considered. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off