Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Do you have any statistics to guide as how many candidates clear IIT JEE in their First Attempt while appearing for Class 12th Examination as well.

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Nishitha ,

There are no statistics as such but most of the top rankers are the students who attempt for the first time.It all depends on the individuals, we cannot estimate how students perform when it acutally depends on the paper.So dont eorry about the results and give IT your best shot.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

5 years ago

Dear nishtha,

though i am not in IIT, yet i am preparing for iit jee this year as a first attempt .

I have passed 12th just this year in 2010. Actually, mai khud apne aap par naaraz hota hoon ki maine 10th ke baad hi foundation coarse kyon nahi kiya.

Actually mujhe lagaa ki IIT ki preparation bahut hi kathin hoti hogi, but it was one of the biggest fault of mine. Mujhe laga ki mai school aur coaching dono ko saath - saath nahi jhel paaunga. But jahaan chah hai, wahi raah hai.

Aapko khud pe hi vishwaas karna hoga. Yaar, tumhe statistics ka kya karna hai? Just go on $ on $ on with your studies.

Well i can tell you that you should mug up the NCERT books for better preparation.

I can just tell you that how many students clear IIT from different boards (in UP)

CBSE Board- 57%

UP Board    -38% 

Isc Board    -5 %

Hope, you would be satisfied with my answer.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Is M.L. Khanna IIT MATHEMATICS a sufficient book for JEE ?? Help me out please....
I may recommend the following books for extensive learning: S L Loney [for Trigno and Co-ord geomatry] Hall and Knight [algebra] Arihant [calculus] Tata Mcgrawhills [for practicing ques]...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Yes its good one but you may consult other qauthors as well like – S L Loney, Hall and Knight, Arihant and Tata MCGrawhills and along with it also contact renowned institutions for...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...
Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 4 months ago
i got 83% cbse want doing drop should go for improvement
Not required. But If you have scored very well in jee advanced or have the complete confidance then you can go for it. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
I am not in favour of dropping a year, one must do so only when one is dead sure to imrove the next time....follow these guidelines if you have made up your mind to drop and prepare –Stay...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Please explain clearly.
please give the answer then i will approve if it is correct.
approved pettura
L GOUSE BASHA 3 months ago
Am I gonna get seat in IIISc banglore,if qualified in kvpy aptitude and in interview
yes you would surely get
Archita 3 months ago
hello sir i got air 8460 in advanced 2015 ,can i get engineering phy. or any other branch in any iit in 2 round ?
Depends upon your category rank. But you can try. Best of Luck!
It is advicible to take a good core branch in NITs or under good private unviersits LIke BITS instead of choosing science branches in new IITs. Please refer to the official website of jee...
Yes you can go for it. Also attend the couselling if you can any good option better then this.
I'm getting mechanical in iit mandi and mechanical in dtu so which would be a better choice in terms of further opportunities of going abroad for ms and placements? i have no preferences...
If you’re looking for higher studies you need to get score good score in GRE, college preference doesnt matter much. IIT Mandi is a new one but you’ll definitely have a decent...
Avinash 4 months ago
Prefer DTU over IIT Mandi. As Mandi is a newer IIT.
You should go for IIT M
AKSHAY SHARMA 4 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details