ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   i need some advice on how i should plan my work and get me methodology to study.....and wat i should do when i feel a particular topic is boring.....also to overcome my sleep

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

dear arvind,

first of all try to give maximum time in self study as much as possible. at least 8 hrs self  study is must. also spend some time in meditation that improves  concentration. whenever you are fresh study those topics which you find boring and difficult . whenever you feel sleepy study those topics which you find interesting or are weak. to avoid sleep take less diet. do not overeat. the less you eat less will be your sleep. eat fresh fuits, vegetables, juices(not artificial) as much as you can. take energy drinks like horlicks,boost etc. you can also take multivitamin tablets like revital or any other but under advise of doctor.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What are prime numbers between 20 and 30?

These are prime numbers 23 ,29 You can always do by doing prime factorization
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago

its’ easy ! 23 and 29. U see 23 and 29 are only divided by 1 and itself. plz approve!

vikas yadav 2 months ago
two coils are placed close to each other.the mutual inductance of pair of coils depends on which of the following factors - 1.the rates at which d currents are changing in the coil....

Mutual inductance depends only on the geometry of the coils. So, answer is 2
  img
Abhishek Kumar 2 months ago

Mutual inductance signifies some form of magnetic coupling between two inductors or coils, depending on their distance and arrangement. If the answer says otherwise, it is wrong.
  img
Abhishek Kumar 2 months ago

dats wat i thought too ,but d solution says d answer is 3.its a previous asked aieee question.can u plx elaborate...

naina 2 months ago
Is H.C.Verma enough for IIT-JEE?

Not so, for good books, it is also mentioned on askiitians home page.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 days ago

no because it is having more subjrctive questions

Gman Namg 4 days ago

no prefer cengage

akshat 4 days ago
what is upeseat 2015 cut off

Dear student, The cutoffs are still not up as they result would be out next week or early June.
  img
Sumit Majumdar 2 days ago

Th3e best part that you can do by the time couoff list gets displayed is, you can visit the official website of some chosen and esteemed institutions, so that you get a clearer view of the...

Soneel Verma yesterday
I want electrical engineering at IIT. But I don't think I will get EE.After looking at the course syllabus, I found that Engineering Physics is very close to Electrical engineering.But my...

Hi, Engineering Physics is indeed very similar to Electrical Engineering branch. In fact, it will be more informative but a little less practical. You can go for it. Also, after having a...
  img
Apoorva Arora 11 months ago

I am a student of electrical enginnering dept of IITG, so having seen the curriculum of EP I hardly notice any similarities in the syllabus of EP and EE except in elecrodynamics and...

chandrakiran anem 11 months ago

Ok. Does EP involve any Integrated Circuits Programming? Something along the lines of Robotics?

Abcdefg 11 months ago
How can the age of the tree be determined?

by Counting the annual growth rings of its stem.You can not determine age from bark or roots. Bark measurements are used to measure thickness to figure out wood diameter. The science of...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
View all Questions »