ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

sir, i am class 12 student & my aim is to clear iit-jee 2011.
can u plese tell me if i start study religiously  from today itself,,,,,......can i clear iit with AIR<1000
Plese help me sir........
also plese tell me how to prepare to get AIR<1000 IN IIT-jee 2011

I HAVE following books:
1.HC VERMA    2.OP AGGARWAL(chemistry)   3.A DAS GUPTA( maths)    4.RESONANCE CORRSPONDANCE PACKAGE

TILL now i have not at all studied 4 iit but now if u guide me i will surely follow ur plan and get into IIT next year..........

but plese reply sooon,............ther r only few months left

plese help me.............  

sir i am KV school Student ....... i reach home after school at 3:00 pm. and i have not joined any coaching. sir i also want to score above 90% in my board examination >............. after 3pm i get all the time upto night to study....... preboards also going to be started soon .....but plese tell me how cop up with both boards and iit. plese reply considering the above situations and also to get above 90% in boards and above AIR within 1000 in iit i will apply my fullest effort ...........but plese reply soonn............

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

dear harender ,

For the first part of your query

You have books which are more conceptual, try to have some books which have good number of solved exampoles like arihant series,

First thing , find out hte topics you are good at, make them your strong scoring topics, then move on to general scoring topics solve the problems, to solve problems you need better conceptual knowledge , these are inter related if you solve more number of problems you get more grip on the topic so solve as many problems you caan even though you dont understand them at that point of time.Then move on to a bit tuff topics,same applies here.To complete all these thing in 6 months you will minimum require 10 hrs a dya , plan you day according to that.Apply the same for all the three subjects.If you follow this you can easily crakc a rank in JEE

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
A block is resting on a horizontal plate in the xy plane and the coefficient of friction between block and plate is μ. The plate begins to move with velocity v = bt 2 in x -direction. At...

Hi yash! as the plate begins to move frictional force acts on the block along the direction of velocity to prevent relative motion. when the force exceed the maximum static friction the...

PRATYUSH MISHRA 5 months ago

no not yet yash I am a student of class 11

PRATYUSH MISHRA 5 months ago

are you studying in an iit

yash 5 months ago
Hello Sir/Madam I am a student of class 12 and an aspirant of IIT JEE so can you please give me some tips about how to manage my time and cover the whole syllabus as only 8 months are left...

You should be patient and be able to manage your time to the maximum efficiency. By time management, I mean you should be able to extract maximum self-study time from a day and allocate...
  img
Aziz Alam 8 months ago

Sir can you please suggest me something for my doubts any place where I can get my doubts cleared.

Anchit 8 months ago
Sir I need some advice. I am currently in class 11th and I am a JEE Aspirant. As my class 11th is in its last stage I have analyzed that I have strengthened my Physics and Chemistry but I...

Hi, Take a good book and read the theory and solve questions. Refer what ever notes you have, read a concept anmd solve questions on it. Than move to next concept. This method will help you....
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago

Hello Student, If you are dedicated to learn them you can start practising these chapters after your board exams. First complete ur board exams because they are also equally important. Then...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago
XYZ

ABC

How to securing a website with client SSL certificate

Secure Sockets Layer (SSL): How It Works Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology protects your Web site and makes it easy for your Web site visitors to trust you in three essential ways: 1. An...

Amit Saxena 6 years ago

Reason to Implement SSL in Website.. If you have sensitive data on your site, or the site is intended for a limited audience, you may want to implement user certificate authorization, which...

Ravi Sharma 6 years ago

Here are some guidelines for the ticket problem description: Provide your site address (URL and path) Is the server Apache or IIS? If the server is not SSL-enabled, can the server admin set...

Himanshu Vijay 6 years ago
My kid's rank is 3150 in IIT and 325 in BITS. Is there a chance of getting into the old IITs in the 3rd round atleast into Mechanical

Hello Sir, Sorry to say that he will not be able to get mechanical in any old IITs except BHU. But he can get pretty good branches in any of the BITs campus. Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar...
  img
Arun Kumar 10 months ago

What about courses like ech with MTech in COmputer Intergrated MFG at IIT Bombay or Mech with MTech specialization of IIT K? Are these 5 year programs and is there scope for admission?

Hema 10 months ago
Which is better among prod engg. at IIT D and mech at DTU ?? Which has better pay packages ? Also which one should I choose if I want to give IAS exam ??

Production at IIT Delhi.Mechanical Engineering placements aren’t good even in top colleges like IIT D let alone DTU.

AKSHAT BHANDARI 9 months ago
View all Questions »