Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off
USE CODE: SPCL50

sir, i am class 12 student & my aim is to clear iit-jee 2011.
can u plese tell me if i start study religiously  from today itself,,,,,......can i clear iit with AIR<1000
Plese help me sir........
also plese tell me how to prepare to get AIR<1000 IN IIT-jee 2011

I HAVE following books:
1.HC VERMA    2.OP AGGARWAL(chemistry)   3.A DAS GUPTA( maths)    4.RESONANCE CORRSPONDANCE PACKAGE

TILL now i have not at all studied 4 iit but now if u guide me i will surely follow ur plan and get into IIT next year..........

but plese reply sooon,............ther r only few months left

plese help me.............  

sir i am KV school Student ....... i reach home after school at 3:00 pm. and i have not joined any coaching. sir i also want to score above 90% in my board examination >............. after 3pm i get all the time upto night to study....... preboards also going to be started soon .....but plese tell me how cop up with both boards and iit. plese reply considering the above situations and also to get above 90% in boards and above AIR within 1000 in iit i will apply my fullest effort ...........but plese reply soonn............

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

dear harender ,

For the first part of your query

You have books which are more conceptual, try to have some books which have good number of solved exampoles like arihant series,

First thing , find out hte topics you are good at, make them your strong scoring topics, then move on to general scoring topics solve the problems, to solve problems you need better conceptual knowledge , these are inter related if you solve more number of problems you get more grip on the topic so solve as many problems you caan even though you dont understand them at that point of time.Then move on to a bit tuff topics,same applies here.To complete all these thing in 6 months you will minimum require 10 hrs a dya , plan you day according to that.Apply the same for all the three subjects.If you follow this you can easily crakc a rank in JEE

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

hi my name is harshit and my question is what is the minimum rank you have to get to be an aerospace engineer?

For aerospace engineerg in IITs you should get the rank in between 400 to 1000
  img
Avinash 11 months ago
Which book should i take to begin physics for iitjee ?i am in class 10.

Dear Student, Write now you can mainly focus on your ncert books only. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

My guidelines for you are –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

U can start hc Verma for physics if u hav some one around to clarify ur doubts or else u may confuse ur self …....wish u good luck ...if u see an ans also do reply like ..thanks or tell...

Riddhi Gupta 9 months ago
find the equation of the line passing through point (-1,-2) and is parallel to the line joining the points a(3,4) and b(7,8).

m=y2-y1/x2-x1 m=1=tan 45’ m=8-4/7-3=1 y-y1=m(x-x1) y+2=(1)(x+1) so, the equation is x-y-1=0

sneha 10 months ago

i need the steps please

sneha 10 months ago

x-y-1=0

jawwad 10 months ago
Sir can u plz suggest some books for practice for chemistry and physics for jee mains 2016 only.It would be better if it has solutions also.

Check the links for the best books to prepare JEE mains and advanced http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx
  img
Avinash 11 months ago

Thnx sir. I heard that tmh jee mains 2016 physics is good for practice can u comment on that

raghav agarwal 11 months ago

go for the f

vb 11 months ago
is there any criteria in iit jee to get rank that we have to score min marks in all the therr sub to get AIR

dear student, yes you need to qualify the individual cutoff and overall cutoff both Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Yes Dear, there are certain standards and set rules for the cutoff list that a student has to come up to, without which one cannot be given a seat in an NIT/IIT, my suggestion is to work...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
wher i can download cpmt last year paper IT’S AN URGENT?

Please search google by writing “CPMT previous year papers”. And then go to the url of upcpmt2015.... You will get the papers there.
  img
Raheema Javed 9 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off
USE CODE: SPCL50

• View Details

Get extra R 7,500 off