ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

sir, i am class 12 student & my aim is to clear iit-jee 2011.
can u plese tell me if i start study religiously  from today itself,,,,,......can i clear iit with AIR<1000
Plese help me sir........
also plese tell me how to prepare to get AIR<1000 IN IIT-jee 2011

I HAVE following books:
1.HC VERMA    2.OP AGGARWAL(chemistry)   3.A DAS GUPTA( maths)    4.RESONANCE CORRSPONDANCE PACKAGE

TILL now i have not at all studied 4 iit but now if u guide me i will surely follow ur plan and get into IIT next year..........

but plese reply sooon,............ther r only few months left

plese help me.............  

sir i am KV school Student ....... i reach home after school at 3:00 pm. and i have not joined any coaching. sir i also want to score above 90% in my board examination >............. after 3pm i get all the time upto night to study....... preboards also going to be started soon .....but plese tell me how cop up with both boards and iit. plese reply considering the above situations and also to get above 90% in boards and above AIR within 1000 in iit i will apply my fullest effort ...........but plese reply soonn............

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

dear harender ,

For the first part of your query

You have books which are more conceptual, try to have some books which have good number of solved exampoles like arihant series,

First thing , find out hte topics you are good at, make them your strong scoring topics, then move on to general scoring topics solve the problems, to solve problems you need better conceptual knowledge , these are inter related if you solve more number of problems you get more grip on the topic so solve as many problems you caan even though you dont understand them at that point of time.Then move on to a bit tuff topics,same applies here.To complete all these thing in 6 months you will minimum require 10 hrs a dya , plan you day according to that.Apply the same for all the three subjects.If you follow this you can easily crakc a rank in JEE

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir how can i write the test series of ask iitians , can you tell me the procedure

Hii Yes you join the test series askiitians by enrolling for the test series. You can enroll for the test series askiitians at “ askiitians.com/packages/PackageDetail.aspx?packageID=17...
  img
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago

Please call 1800 2000 838 and they will tell you procedure in detail or Visit askiitian homepage. On right hand side you can choose to chat with concerned person. These persons will...
  img
Harsh Patodia 6 months ago
two coils are placed close to each other.the mutual inductance of pair of coils depends on which of the following factors - 1.the rates at which d currents are changing in the coil....

Mutual inductance signifies some form of magnetic coupling between two inductors or coils, depending on their distance and arrangement. If the answer says otherwise, it is wrong.
  img
Abhishek Kumar 9 days ago

Mutual inductance depends only on the geometry of the coils. So, answer is 2
  img
Abhishek Kumar 10 days ago

dats wat i thought too ,but d solution says d answer is 3.its a previous asked aieee question.can u plx elaborate...

naina 10 days ago
What could you do if you've spilt acid on the laboratory coat? 10 points for chemistry?

IMMEDIATELY take off the lab coat. and immerse in a bowl of water, with possibly limewater dissolved in it . The limewater neutralises the acid. In an emergency wash with plenty of water -...

vikas yadav 14 days ago

thnku brother! thumbs up!!

TEJKIRAT SINGH 13 days ago
from when to start preprations

Hi Tushar, If you'd like, you can take online Coaching from Askiitians Experts for IIT-JEE, where you can get excellent coaching from the comfort of your home. For more information visit...

Askiitian.Expert Rajat 5 years ago
The minimum force required to start pushing ab body up a rough inclined plne is F1 while the minimum foce needed to prevent it from sliding down is F2. If the inclined plane makes an angle A...

Dear student, If we write the forces, we get: Hence, using this we get: thus, we get: Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar 7 months ago
how to learn dimensions

For that You can follow H.C. Verma Book and first of all ,learn the unit and their dimensions of the physical quantity. It is very easy to learn and then you can learn the equations of these...
  img
Naveen Kumar 5 months ago
View all Questions »