Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

sir, i am class 12 student & my aim is to clear iit-jee 2011.
can u plese tell me if i start study religiously  from today itself,,,,,......can i clear iit with AIR<1000
Plese help me sir........
also plese tell me how to prepare to get AIR<1000 IN IIT-jee 2011

I HAVE following books:
1.HC VERMA    2.OP AGGARWAL(chemistry)   3.A DAS GUPTA( maths)    4.RESONANCE CORRSPONDANCE PACKAGE

TILL now i have not at all studied 4 iit but now if u guide me i will surely follow ur plan and get into IIT next year..........

but plese reply sooon,............ther r only few months left

plese help me.............  

sir i am KV school Student ....... i reach home after school at 3:00 pm. and i have not joined any coaching. sir i also want to score above 90% in my board examination >............. after 3pm i get all the time upto night to study....... preboards also going to be started soon .....but plese tell me how cop up with both boards and iit. plese reply considering the above situations and also to get above 90% in boards and above AIR within 1000 in iit i will apply my fullest effort ...........but plese reply soonn............

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

dear harender ,

For the first part of your query

You have books which are more conceptual, try to have some books which have good number of solved exampoles like arihant series,

First thing , find out hte topics you are good at, make them your strong scoring topics, then move on to general scoring topics solve the problems, to solve problems you need better conceptual knowledge , these are inter related if you solve more number of problems you get more grip on the topic so solve as many problems you caan even though you dont understand them at that point of time.Then move on to a bit tuff topics,same applies here.To complete all these thing in 6 months you will minimum require 10 hrs a dya , plan you day according to that.Apply the same for all the three subjects.If you follow this you can easily crakc a rank in JEE

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

i am getting 116 marks in jee main 2016 will i qualify for jee advanced 2016 are ther any bonus marks in the paper

Dear student, 1 or 2 questions are expected to get bonus this time in jee 2016. but final jee’s decision will be final on this not any one else. Your score is good enough to allow you...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Yes you will get qualification for JEE ADVANCE
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

dear friend, if you get the 116 marks in jee main, you will definately qualify to the jee advanced.. Not only 116 , you got only 105 marks you will admitted to jee advanced, it is this year ...

mohan one month ago
I am getting cse at nit trichy ,warangal and surathkal plz suggest me which of these should i opt?

I suggest that you should not underestimate any of these institutions, rather try to visit the official websites of all the three and then try to check out the status as per –...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

in my opinion nit warangal is best in all aspects campus , faculty , placements etc so i prefer nit warangal cse rather than trichy or surathkal also u will get good environment in warangal ...

ng29 10 months ago

I suggest that you should not underestimate any of these institutions, rather try to visit the official websites of all the three and then try to check out the status as per –...

RIYAZSHAIK 2 months ago
Which books are must have for IIT_JEE entrance???? I have H C Verma and arihant classic texts series!!

hi chinmay both these books are enough for iitjee preperations but you have to do ncert books as well. best of luck for iit preperations. need any help or have any question post it in the...

SAHIL 9 days ago

Yes, these books are quite good, you may also seek help from NCERT books too, download sample papers and previous years test papers for practice and also by joining some coaching center you ...

Aneesh Sehgal 6 days ago

no need as when you take coaching of iit, your automatic preperations of boards will be there. you can also buy askiitians online coaching material as it will boost your iitjee preperations ...

SAHIL 7 days ago
Should we go through jee advance to get a seat in NIT...

@ ROSHAN jee advanced is the exam for all iit and ism dhanbad selection , and jee main is the exam for selection into nit. if u wl able to clear jee mains then go for jee advanced and if u...

Umakant biswal 6 months ago

Absolutely no! JEE mains is the exam which is for a seat in NIT! Jee advanced is for all IITs and ISM dhanbad! no need to worry about advanced for a seat in NIT! Just study well for mains!...

Parinit Dhoble 6 months ago

After my board exams. I have only 1 and a half months to study for JEE MAIN exam. Could I go through the exam?

Roshan 6 months ago
htyntysthewasheyhq45e

?........................................................................................................................................................?
  img
Ravi one year ago

Please post the correct question

Adarsh 11 months ago

plz post question

noogler 11 months ago
I have got ECE at MNIT Jaipur. Is it good? I have a CRL of 4301. Will I get NSIT or DTU in any good branch?

Although EC at NIT Jaipur is good but getting same at DTU and NSIT would be better Pls provide me your home state details, ?
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

I am from Chandigarh.

shaan 10 months ago
which branch is best for engineering...please tell me?

hello, which topic you are in best and interest select that.and it is the your life so choose carefully.you can choose any branch that is better.

raj kumar one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off