There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

i really prepare hard for all tests......but after seeing that level questions .......everything is mixed and i got so much confused that my brain stops working....what to do???

6 years ago

Answers : (3)

dear kapil,

solve qualitative work and limit your study material and keep revising that qualitative limited study material.

6 years ago
										You have prepared hard, means you have knowledge but you are lacking confidence and it generally happens with all. no need to worry too much. keep patience and study, every thing will be clear.
6 years ago

don't be nervous be patience and have faith in yourself. limit your theory portion to limited books u have and make urself fully confident after through  learning. don't lose confident, instead utilise ur brain to concentrate on your studies. also dont think that u r the one who only is preparing there r still many even weaker than u.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

For physics, is trishnas iit foundation series by pearson better or hc verma, if i want to prepare for iit jee? Plz tell in context to class 10. Are pearsons books good for chemistry and...
@ anirudh yes , pearson is a good book for jee preparation . and once u jump into class 11 th then go with h c verma , as h c verma is not for class 10 student and its not that better . so, ...
Umakant biswal one month ago
SAHIL one month ago
which book should we prefere for trignonmetry for 11 th and 12 th other than R D sharma?
@ drumil Kindly mention for what purpose – board and school level or entrance level . If entrance then , frst of all ncert is most important for jee mains , after that u can go with...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
you should prefer complete course iit mathematics of tata mc graw hill publishers. not only for trignometry it is overall a best book for iit jee advanced preparations regards sahil
SAHIL 3 months ago
JEE Main 2017 exam is the most sought exam among the students of India. JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) is a two tier examination (Main & Advanced) regulated by CBSE Board. Candidates can...
Hii Post relevant Questions and we will get -back to you as soon as possible . For other queries related to IIT JEE you can contact us at 0120-4616500 or you can email us at...
Sourabh Singh 12 days ago
How To Apply for JEE 2017?? and How We can be clear it with Good marks or Rank ? Please Share some usefull tectics
JEEMAIN2017 12 days ago
I am in 11 class and I want to buy dlp which one is best Bansal ,vmc ,fitjee ,resonance or alllen according with video lecture ,books test series etc
@ karan . u can go with askiitian as well , i think thats the best , u have teachers from combinely vmc , resonance and allen as well .and askiitian have students from vmc , fiitjee , allen ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Hi, Good to see that your planning ahead for your future. I was once in your place to but never thought a ahead so I would like to say that I am very fond of your aspiration. Now, as far as ...
Bejoi Mathew 2 months ago
i got obc jee advance rank 512 sir .is cse in bhu or mechnical in chennai which is a better option please do answer
it is better to take mech in chennai as it is the one of the good branch and there are best job oppurtunities at chennai and there is one thing that if you are good at physics then it is...
Siva Rama Krishna Gudipudi 4 months ago
BHU has earned a very sound image in the field of quality education as well as best ever placements, So, getting a seat at BHU in any-any branch is a matter of pride, secondly the future...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
is one thing that if you are good at physics then it is better to you to take mechanical at chennai or otherwise if you are good at maths then it is preferable to take cse i.e.... you...
raj 4 months ago
I have got 85%in CBSE Board and expecting 86-90 marks in JEE MAIN.I belong to OBC category. What NIT Colleges and Branches can i expect a seat?
Hii You can get a mid level NIT with score
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago
Hello Sir, Thank you for your reply. Could you explain in detail regarding which NIT’s and Branches i can expect a seat
Kavin 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts