DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

i really prepare hard for all tests......but after seeing that level questions .......everything is mixed and i got so much confused that my brain stops working....what to do???

4 years ago

Answers : (3)

dear kapil,

solve qualitative work and limit your study material and keep revising that qualitative limited study material.

4 years ago
                                        You have prepared hard, means you have knowledge but you are lacking confidence and it generally happens with all. no need to worry too much. keep patience and study, every thing will be clear.

4 years ago

don't be nervous be patience and have faith in yourself. limit your theory portion to limited books u have and make urself fully confident after through  learning. don't lose confident, instead utilise ur brain to concentrate on your studies. also dont think that u r the one who only is preparing there r still many even weaker than u.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir, i am only doing aakash study material. Am i going right or i should pick up some book. tell me what expected rank would i get after doing aakash sheets fully in jee main and jee...

Dear, with my experience of three different institutions, i found no offline coaching institutes can provides solution concept of each and every paper.. Now, i am with askIITians.com, the...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

They’ll definitely provide whole stuff regarding JEE and cover all types of problems and techniques but the faculty teaching may vary from institute to institute. You can have other...
  img
Avinash one month ago

Aksah Institute has earned an image after a heavy toll so if they need to keep it maintained and also to enhance it, then they need to strive hard for the same, thus keeping in mind these...

Soneel Verma one month ago
which is best books for chemistry for iit advance plz suggest one each physical, organic and inorganic chemistry

Well to be honest, i’ve never heard of it before. But what i would like to suggest is : go to a library and get hold of all the books including cengage publication. Read a random chapter...

Neeti yesterday

P.Bahadur for Physical Chemistry Solomons for organic chemistry O.P Randon for inroganic chemistry :) and even J.D.Lee is very good for inorganic chemistry :) Feel free to ask any follow up ...

Neeti yesterday

what is ur opinion about cengage publication

gunvant bhati yesterday
What is the scope of mineral engg in ISM dhanbad? Should I let it go and wait for next round?

There is a very good scope for it, make sure whether it’s been allotted to you, if yes, then i don’t think you may be able to make another choice in the subsequent counselling...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 19 days ago

scope is good in evrything if you are intrested , else wait for other rounds

Prajwal Kavad 21 days ago
sir,I got 34000 crl rank and 8000 in obc so cen I get cse seat in top nits .... and also is crl or obc rank considered.... or crl is jst more for obc and obc is just a nominal to know .......

You can get NITs Have a look at the following
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

sir, ididnt understand the list which brach cut off r these... pls jst tell me the top clg i get cse brach pls sir...

Maneesh Danthala one month ago
Timing should be in morings or saturdays and sundays

Hi Aditya Jain If you have problem in timing then you can start online coaching where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise you to join Askiitians.com. click here for more...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
i hav passed +2 in 2009 with 50% n i did not write JEE 09. now am repeating +2 n also giving JEE 2010. i want to ask a ques. about the application form sn. no. 5 "YEAR OF PASSING QUALIFYING ...

Dear NITISH for section 5 "YEAR OF PASSING QUALIFYING EXAMINATION 10+2 or EQUIVALENT FOR THE FIRST TIME" you should bubble Appearing 2010. and leave all other option . because if you opt...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago

thnx sir, i got ur msg. can u pls predict me abt the latest change in jee10 paper in order to prepair for the syllabus effectively.

NITESH kumar 5 years ago
View all Questions »