Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

i really prepare hard for all tests......but after seeing that level questions .......everything is mixed and i got so much confused that my brain stops working....what to do???

5 years ago

Answers : (3)

dear kapil,

solve qualitative work and limit your study material and keep revising that qualitative limited study material.

5 years ago
										You have prepared hard, means you have knowledge but you are lacking confidence and it generally happens with all. no need to worry too much. keep patience and study, every thing will be clear.

5 years ago

don't be nervous be patience and have faith in yourself. limit your theory portion to limited books u have and make urself fully confident after through  learning. don't lose confident, instead utilise ur brain to concentrate on your studies. also dont think that u r the one who only is preparing there r still many even weaker than u.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

two forces 12 N and 16N are acting upon a body.what can be the maximum and minimum resultant force on the body?

The resultant of two forces acting on the same point is maximum when the forces are acting in the same direction and minimum when they operate in opposite direction. When the two forces are ...

SAHIL one month ago
I​ got a a new mark sheet from board after re-evaluation few weeks before jeemain result but still cbseresults.nic.in continues to display previous result .even I doubt my jeemain rank...

@ akshya This is a very harsh condition . ryt now what u can do is to send a mail to the cbse , that in the website , my previous marks are showing .. beacuse the error occured at the cbse...

Umakant biswal one month ago
Heyy..I’m a dropper and prepairing for iit-jee 2017. My concept are not weak enough. I have only 8 months left. I want to know hou much max time i must devote to each subject so that i can...

@ harsh as u told that your concept are not weak , so, if thats strong then u only need some support . ‘for that u need to just read the concept , do the following things 1- frst of all...

Umakant biswal one month ago

FOR A DROPPER THERE IS NO TIME LIMIT FOR WHICH HE SHOULD STUDY IN ONE DAY. TRY TO GIVE ATLEAST 2 COMPLETE HOURS TO A PARTICULAR SUBJECT DAILY. THIS WILL HELP YOU TO COMPLETE YOUR SYLLABUS...

SAHIL one month ago
Sir, Can you plz give me a proper answer to the question that what is the difference between software and a software product. I have to submit an assingment on this question so could also...

Hi Manali, A software application is the software developed by considering the requirements of the customer. For software apllication the proposed company owns the application. A Software...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 6 years ago
i have got 67,410 rank in CRL whereas 1858 rank IN SC category . i want to study cse . kindly list nits which i can get

Check the link for college and branch prediction for the best possible college options available for you http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html
  img
Avinash one year ago

Dear Student, I advise you to visit the official website of Jeemains and try to find out whether you are able to be there or not, if not then go for another option, i.e. privately run...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
I want the list of all IIITs in india ?what is the process to enter in IIITs ?

Dear Friend, you may get the list of all the IITs by visiting the link of askiitians or by surfing for it on google and to your second question, I may answer that one has to perform very...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago

@ kaushik the IIIT stands for indian institute of information technology , and they spread in all over india , below are the list of iiit in india iiit allhabad , iiit gwalior , iiit...

Umakant biswal 2 months ago

please visit http://www.askiitians.com/top-colleges.html this is list of top 100 colege which take all iit. you have to pass jee exam to get into oot thanks and approve my answer

SAHIL 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off