ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

i really prepare hard for all tests......but after seeing that level questions .......everything is mixed and i got so much confused that my brain stops working....what to do???

4 years ago

Answers : (3)

dear kapil,

solve qualitative work and limit your study material and keep revising that qualitative limited study material.

4 years ago
                                        You have prepared hard, means you have knowledge but you are lacking confidence and it generally happens with all. no need to worry too much. keep patience and study, every thing will be clear.

4 years ago

don't be nervous be patience and have faith in yourself. limit your theory portion to limited books u have and make urself fully confident after through  learning. don't lose confident, instead utilise ur brain to concentrate on your studies. also dont think that u r the one who only is preparing there r still many even weaker than u.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which would be a better book for advanced questions : MLkhannah objective SK goyal RD objective or suggest a better book

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img
Yash Baheti 8 months ago

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img
Yash Baheti 8 months ago

img
Yash Baheti 8 months ago
I am an obc candidate. if i get 200 marks in jee advanced. will i be getting admission in iit colleges. also can i get computerscience in iit colleges.

IITs expectations are too high,...no doubt you have scored very well...umm..You better visit the websites of IITs and some other chosen one institutions where you feel like you may get...

Soneel Verma 2 days ago

There may be a chance but you need to try at some other institutions with a good image. the relevant information may be fished out by visiting website, i suggest MS Ramaiah Inst Of Tech...

Soneel Verma 13 days ago

well these pvt colleges r of no use. yes shivam yadav u will get IIT BHU computer science

Sagnik Bhowmick 11 days ago
How should I solve JEE question paper?

Everyone has a unique approach to attempt JEE paper. However, some of themost common IIT JEE tips that are employed by almost everybody are: • Try different exam strategies and time...
  img
Ambar Kumar 4 months ago

Everyone has a unique approach to attempt JEE paper. However, some of themost common IIT JEE tips that are employed by almost everybody are: • Try different exam strategies and time...
  img
Ambar Kumar 4 months ago

img
Ambar Kumar 4 months ago
what a 11 th std boy to do to achieve jipmer. now i am finished 10 th . and got 9.6cgpa. next i want to take science stream. i think so.. give me a correct schedule for studying in home

You have got good scores and have a bright future.The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) is a medical school in India, and the oldest to teach...
  img
Dinesh 11 months ago
hc verma is too tough for basic concepts so can i go with ncerts

Yes if u find hcv tuff u can go for ncert first . Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake one month ago

Try resnick halliday walker for basic concepts and arihant for question bank best of luck

shashank shekhar 4 months ago

Try resnick halliday walker for basic concepts and arihant for question bank best of luck

shashank shekhar 4 months ago
Sir, I am from West Bengal and I have scored 129 in jee main and 85.6% in CBSE board. What can I expect to get in West Bengal?? and also from all over India??

Rare chance to get NIT, but you can govt college but lower branch in West Bengal based engg college...
  img
Saurabh Kumar yesterday

can you plzz mention the names of the colleges??

Aman Bhambra yesterday
View all Questions »