Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

i really prepare hard for all tests......but after seeing that level questions .......everything is mixed and i got so much confused that my brain stops working....what to do???

5 years ago

Answers : (3)

dear kapil,

solve qualitative work and limit your study material and keep revising that qualitative limited study material.

5 years ago
                                        You have prepared hard, means you have knowledge but you are lacking confidence and it generally happens with all. no need to worry too much. keep patience and study, every thing will be clear.
5 years ago

don't be nervous be patience and have faith in yourself. limit your theory portion to limited books u have and make urself fully confident after through  learning. don't lose confident, instead utilise ur brain to concentrate on your studies. also dont think that u r the one who only is preparing there r still many even weaker than u.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Is comprehensive chemistry by laxmipublication good for theory?
Yes it is good book 4/5 ratimg
Nishant Vora 7 days ago
but it is better if you refer to pradeeps publications becuse according to my analysis about 80% of the iitjee organic+inorganic have come directly from this book........for phyical use p...
Himanshu 7 days ago
got 15321 rank in jee advance passed aat exam after that can i get b arch in iit
Yes there are pretty good chances for you to get a seat, still you must visit the official weblink of Jeemains to check the current status there and let me tell you that there are some...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
Youn need to clear AAT and your score does not seem to be much promising, still pay a visit to the official weblinks of IIT Roorkee/ Kharagpur and find out where do you stand and then...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Thanku for your answer but i specifically wanted to know about the barch courses at iit rorkee and khargpur
Yash Arora 4 months ago
Should we go through jee advance to get a seat in NIT...
@ ROSHAN jee advanced is the exam for all iit and ism dhanbad selection , and jee main is the exam for selection into nit. if u wl able to clear jee mains then go for jee advanced and if u...
Umakant biswal 5 days ago
Absolutely no! JEE mains is the exam which is for a seat in NIT! Jee advanced is for all IITs and ISM dhanbad! no need to worry about advanced for a seat in NIT! Just study well for mains!...
Parinit Dhoble 5 days ago
After my board exams. I have only 1 and a half months to study for JEE MAIN exam. Could I go through the exam?
Roshan 5 days ago
Hi There is no confirmation about 5 counselling as such for AIEEE, and i do not think there is any further counselling after 4th. But , if some colleges have vacant seats, then they might...
AskiitianExpert Shine 6 years ago
i m in 11th n i go for iit jee coachings.they have nearly completed the course but i am not able to cope up. as a result, i hav a lot of backlogs n i hav nearly 50 % of course left to...
Dear mayank earlier You have not given much time for IIT JEE prepation,so if you want to perform well in IIT JEE then you must give more time to IIT JEE prepration from now. If have to give ...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
When is the World Environment Day ??
World Environment Day (WED) was established by the UN General Assembly in 1972 to mark the opening of the Stockholm Conference on the Human Environment. Commemorated yearly on 5 June , WED...
avisha gupta 6 years ago
It's on 5th June. But if u wish u can treat it today also. beacuse caring for enviornment doesn't requires any fix date! Lets celebrate environment day and plant treesssssss only mango aan...
vikas yadav 4 years ago
It''s on 5th June. But if u wish u can treat it today also. beacuse caring for enviornment doesn''t requires any fix date! Lets celebrate environment day
fakrunnisa one year ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details