ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

i really prepare hard for all tests......but after seeing that level questions .......everything is mixed and i got so much confused that my brain stops working....what to do???

4 years ago

Answers : (3)

dear kapil,

solve qualitative work and limit your study material and keep revising that qualitative limited study material.

4 years ago
                                        You have prepared hard, means you have knowledge but you are lacking confidence and it generally happens with all. no need to worry too much. keep patience and study, every thing will be clear.

4 years ago

don't be nervous be patience and have faith in yourself. limit your theory portion to limited books u have and make urself fully confident after through  learning. don't lose confident, instead utilise ur brain to concentrate on your studies. also dont think that u r the one who only is preparing there r still many even weaker than u.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir i’m expected to get just 23 marks in JEE main and 93% in HSE – Kerala. I belongs to OBC category. Sir do i have any chance to get into any acclaimed college? I know it’s not a decent...

Sorry this is not near expected cut-off, work hard and get good score next time.
  img
Harsh Patodia 19 days ago

You are welcome !!!
  img
Harsh Patodia 17 days ago

thank you sir... I will... :)

Triggers To Change 18 days ago
if possible please arrange one on one tution with an expert iitian for IIT JEE Main and Advanced. f At least 6 to 7 hrs in a week. please contact soon

Please send your details to enrolments(at the rate)askiitians.com
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

please get back to us with your details
  img
Sumit Majumdar one month ago
What is 7+7÷7+7×7-7 ?

the answer is 0

d.kojalrani one month ago

vikas yadav one month ago

dude answer is 50 lol! evven i am approving for sake! lol.......

TEJKIRAT SINGH one month ago
what is uncertainty principle which was given by werner heisenberg

Werner Heisenberg suggested that in case of small particles like electrons it is impossible to determine simultaneously both the position and velocity at a given instant with absolute...
  img
Aarti Gupta 6 months ago

According to Heisenberg’s uncertanity principle it is impossible to determine simultaneousle the momentum and position with exact precision. we have uncertanity in position(delta...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 6 months ago
What is Myxodema ?

Myxedema is a condition marked by thickening and swelling of the skin caused by insufficient production of thyroid hormones by the thyroid gland. The function of thyroid hormones is to...
  img
Raheema Javed 5 months ago

Myxedema (British English: Myxoedema) is a term used synonymously with severe hypothyroidism. It is also used to describe a dermatological change that can occur in hypothyroidism, and some...
  img
Suraj Prasad 5 months ago

Myxedema is a term used synonymously with severe hypothyroidism. It is also used to describe a dermatological change that can occur in hypothyroidism, and some forms of hyperthyroidism....
  img
Suraj Prasad 5 months ago
where can i find complete key and also solutions for jee main 2014 online papers

in resonance only key is available but i want solutions

yaswanth 3 months ago

I am giving you the link below..you will get all the 3 online papers along with the solutions.Please approve my answer if you find it useful.Thanks. Since posting external URL’S is not...

vineet chatterjee 3 months ago

type “aieee previous year question papers“ .. google it and u wud find it out thr .. gud luck

maitreyee jagannath 3 months ago
View all Questions »