Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

i really prepare hard for all tests......but after seeing that level questions .......everything is mixed and i got so much confused that my brain stops working....what to do???

5 years ago

Answers : (3)

dear kapil,

solve qualitative work and limit your study material and keep revising that qualitative limited study material.

5 years ago
										You have prepared hard, means you have knowledge but you are lacking confidence and it generally happens with all. no need to worry too much. keep patience and study, every thing will be clear.

5 years ago

don't be nervous be patience and have faith in yourself. limit your theory portion to limited books u have and make urself fully confident after through  learning. don't lose confident, instead utilise ur brain to concentrate on your studies. also dont think that u r the one who only is preparing there r still many even weaker than u.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

which is the best iit foundation book for class 9? i got many books from amazon but all are good i think so. i am really very confused anyone please suggest me the best iit foundation book...

@ ayudi i would prfer askiitian more , see in all of the rest publication , u will get only some concept , and some questions for practice , but in askiitian , u have many more facility at...

Umakant biswal 13 days ago
if i join iiest shibpur on the basis of my JEE main 2016 marks , can i appear for jee main 2017 and jee advance 2017? will i be able to take admission to a NIT on the basis of JEE main 2017 ...

YES SURE ADITYA IF YOU HAVE GIVEN JEE ADVANCE 1ST TIME THIS YEAR YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR EXAM IN 2017 ALSO.WHILE IF THIS YEAR YOU HAVE GIVEN JEE SECOND TIME THAN NEXT YEAR YOU CAN ONLY GIVE...

SAHIL 13 days ago
Heyy..I’m a dropper and prepairing for iit-jee 2017. My concept are not weak enough. I have only 8 months left. I want to know hou much max time i must devote to each subject so that i can...

@ harsh as u told that your concept are not weak , so, if thats strong then u only need some support . ‘for that u need to just read the concept , do the following things 1- frst of all...

Umakant biswal 2 days ago

FOR A DROPPER THERE IS NO TIME LIMIT FOR WHICH HE SHOULD STUDY IN ONE DAY. TRY TO GIVE ATLEAST 2 COMPLETE HOURS TO A PARTICULAR SUBJECT DAILY. THIS WILL HELP YOU TO COMPLETE YOUR SYLLABUS...

SAHIL 3 days ago
Who first came hen or egg?

HELLO STUDENT, IT IS NOW PROVEN THAT HEN CAME FIRST BECAUSE A PROTEIN FOUND IN EGG SHELL IS FOUND IN STOMACH OF HEN ONLY. SO SCIENTISTS ARE NOW START CONSIDERING THAT HEN COMES...

SAHIL 4 months ago

But why any proof

Gaurav Medhe 8 months ago
when will we get our state ranks on the basis of jee main 2015?

It would be decleared soon dear...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago

It will be decleared soon...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago

It would be declared by the end of forst week of July and by the time you may explore other reputed college/universities’ details so that you may have a comparative views, try at – Birla...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
my OBC-NCL rank of jee main 2016 is 23000. can i get a nit?

please make a visit on the link. you will get best options available for you there http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html thanks and post if any doubt regards...

SAHIL 16 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off