i really prepare hard for all tests......but after seeing that level questions .......everything is mixed and i got so much confused that my brain stops working....what to do???

4 years ago

Answers : (3)

dear kapil,

solve qualitative work and limit your study material and keep revising that qualitative limited study material.

4 years ago
                                        You have prepared hard, means you have knowledge but you are lacking confidence and it generally happens with all. no need to worry too much. keep patience and study, every thing will be clear.

4 years ago

don't be nervous be patience and have faith in yourself. limit your theory portion to limited books u have and make urself fully confident after through  learning. don't lose confident, instead utilise ur brain to concentrate on your studies. also dont think that u r the one who only is preparing there r still many even weaker than u.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
can I gave exam of JEE frome both city delhi and kanpur. it is possible?

2 attempts in a year are not permitted atleast by JEE. (I can expect the same for other exam conducting bodies too, certainly). So, NO...
  img
Ravi one month ago

img
Aziz Alam one month ago
what is the difference between latent heat and enthalpy? are they same??

LATENT HEAT Latent calefaction is the activity appear or captivated by a physique or a thermodynamic arrangement during a constant-temperature process Enthalpyof vaporization The enthalpy of...
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
sir i have paid the amount on jeeadv site by credit card but there was no acknowledgement page.now what should i upload in dd/neft/rtgs/ challan copypls tell

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

Subhash Shanbhag 5 months ago

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

What is the difference between computer science and information technology?

Computer Sciences vs Information Technology Computer Science is the science of computers while Information Technology may or may not use computers. Of course there is a big overlap but in...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
sir i got 163 marks in advanced. i am in sc category. which branch and college can i get?

your rank will be 300-400 you can get IIT bombay chemical civil IIT Delhi Chemical civil engineering physics IIT indore, jodhpur hyderabad Computer science IIT Madras roorkee electrical Sher...
  img
Sher Mohammad 6 months ago

Seeing your marks you can expect a rank of 8200. With that and SC category you can get any college and almost all top branches. Thanks & Regards, Arun Kumar, Btech,IIT Delhi, Askiitians...
  img
Arun Kumar 6 months ago
Where can I get AIIMS 2014 solutions?

You may get aiims 2014 solutions at aakash insitute official site .. Thanks Bharat Bajaj Askiitians faculty
  img
bharat bajaj 6 months ago
View all Questions »