ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

i really prepare hard for all tests......but after seeing that level questions .......everything is mixed and i got so much confused that my brain stops working....what to do???

4 years ago

Answers : (3)

dear kapil,

solve qualitative work and limit your study material and keep revising that qualitative limited study material.

4 years ago
                                        You have prepared hard, means you have knowledge but you are lacking confidence and it generally happens with all. no need to worry too much. keep patience and study, every thing will be clear.

4 years ago

don't be nervous be patience and have faith in yourself. limit your theory portion to limited books u have and make urself fully confident after through  learning. don't lose confident, instead utilise ur brain to concentrate on your studies. also dont think that u r the one who only is preparing there r still many even weaker than u.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Find the locus of the mid point of the chord of a circle x 2 + y 2 = 4 such that the segment intercepted by the chord on the curve x 2 - 2x – 2y =0 subtends a right angle at the origin.

ohh , really?? have you even tried to draw the figure urself ??? all the segments intercepted on this curve inside the circle subtend an obtuse angle

abhidon3 4 months ago

well its a correct question

Vikrant Prasad 4 months ago

hey man ,, why you guyz post such a question which are either wong or incompete ,, it wastes too much time ,,,

abhidon3 4 months ago
A block is resting on a horizontal plate in the xy plane and the coefficient of friction between block and plate is μ. The plate begins to move with velocity v = bt 2 in x -direction. At...

Hi yash! as the plate begins to move frictional force acts on the block along the direction of velocity to prevent relative motion. when the force exceed the maximum static friction the...

PRATYUSH MISHRA 4 months ago

no not yet yash I am a student of class 11

PRATYUSH MISHRA 4 months ago

are you studying in an iit

yash 4 months ago
what is electric field at the centre of dipole

9*10 9 *16P/r 3

AJAY PILLAI K 6 months ago

-Kp/r 3

Shivam 6 months ago
Question is attached in the image (ALTS-1 Q9)

Sum of any two forces can not be less than third force. Hence answer is 4
  img
Saurabh Kumar 12 days ago
∫2 2

∑∫3+2∫3+2=

jyotikumari 7 months ago
Hi, I have heard that competition in MP board is very less. So if a person scoring 84% in MP board is in advantage because due to his more percentile at at this score rather then scoring 84%...

Performance in Class XII (or equivalent) Board examination One of the criteria for admission to IITs and ISM is that the candidate should satisfy at least one of these two criteria: He/she...
  img
Ravi 4 months ago
View all Questions »