There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

I want to ask that i want a rotuine to plan my study  as i am not able to cover each topic of my coaching for iit alon with my school rotuine.  

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Fahad,

For IIT JEE preparation .. the first very important thing is clear and enhance your concepts .. jus keep this thing in mind that building concepts and practicing a lot is damn important for IIT preparation..
Always start from BASICS because "without base, there will be no altitude…  Never prefer solutions of questions before doing SELF-ATTEMPT at least five times till you get the right answer because "without fall you can not stand at once". 

Study without loosing the concentration coz studying 2 hours with very good concentration is equals to studying 5-12 hours without any concentration. .  and  have a confidence in yourself.  

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Best of Luck !

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Sir can u tell me which is best books for preparing iit . By mode of self study .. since i have not conducting any coaching classes so please tell me which books should i refer
@ deepak self study is the best mode to prepare for any exams . the books that u should have to follow are below MATHS 1- IIT MATHS BY M L KHANNA 2- LAST 37 YEARS QUES PAPER OF MATHS BY MTG ...
Umakant biswal 20 days ago
Dear DeepakYou can visit in askiitan syllabus section there are lot of information about it ......... .......... ... . .......
sahil phalle 20 days ago
Hello, I am doing great in FIITJEE but I am struggling to maintain my pace with School course as it is little different from FIITJEE course. How can I balance both of them?PS- Gujarat...
@ rajiv both of them are quite difficult to manage , still u have to manage , as jee removes the criteria of 40-60 criteria , still u need min . 75 percent . the thing is that u need to...
2017 years ago
Hello, I m Sahil of class 11 cbse. I am an average student who got 9 c.g.p.a in class 10 exam. I wanna join IIT and become a very good mechanical engineer. I m studying in fiitjee patna...
@ sahil let me to clarify 1 thing that there is no relation of class 10 th cgpa with jee advanced exam . jee advanced is a kind of exam which checks your multiple ability but board exam...
Umakant biswal 26 days ago
There is no relation of 10 th Std and competitve exams. In Class 12 you studied theortically and in class 11 and 12 you should study conceptually. Applying the theorems laws in various...
Shreyas Patil 26 days ago
Tell me the name of biggest state in the U.S.A.?
Texas was the largest state in the U.S. from 1845 to 1959 when Alaska became the largest state in the U.S. as far as land mass is concerned. California is the third largest state as far as...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
sir whose scoring topic in chemistry for jee main sir give me the information about it
IUPAC Nomenclature Periodic Table Chemical Bonding Mole Concept – Weightage: 2% Co-ordination Chemistry – Weightage: 5% Alcohol, Phenols and Ethers – Weightage: 7% p-Block...
Sourabh Singh 8 months ago
inorganic= 1.chemical bonding(finding hybradisation,comparing angles,hydrolysis,MOT,Fazan’s rule and polarisation) 2. coordination chemistry(nomenclature,ligands and EAN, isomerism,VBT and...
pjain 8 months ago
sir my merit no. in DAIICT( 2015 )( all india category) is 928 i have a chance....please help coz i am not getting any data related to this on google pls help ….thank you
Don’t try to locate it on google rather visit the official website of DAIICT directly and check out the latest updates and make sure that your score falls under the list of shortlisted...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
it has only 2 branches ...ICT and ICT ( with computational minor) ….the later one has 30 seats only for outsiders ..and first one has 120 for outsiders …
manan adhikari one year ago
What is your AIR in JEE Mains
AKSHAY SHARMA one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off