ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I want to ask that i want a rotuine to plan my study  as i am not able to cover each topic of my coaching for iit alon with my school rotuine.  

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Fahad,

For IIT JEE preparation .. the first very important thing is clear and enhance your concepts .. jus keep this thing in mind that building concepts and practicing a lot is damn important for IIT preparation..
Always start from BASICS because "without base, there will be no altitude…  Never prefer solutions of questions before doing SELF-ATTEMPT at least five times till you get the right answer because "without fall you can not stand at once". 

Study without loosing the concentration coz studying 2 hours with very good concentration is equals to studying 5-12 hours without any concentration. .  and  have a confidence in yourself.  

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Best of Luck !

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir i got 466 in boards and 210 in mains ,but flunked advanced should i join nit or write jee next year (obc)

Getting into NIT without Advance is not possible, dropping a year may not be a good choice..wel its up to you...you can try securing a place for admission at one of the esteemed...

Frank Defeo 15 hours ago

i think that u must take admission in nit or other govt college like dce or nsit as ur board percentage is 93.2 , u will definitely get a good college with desired atream and while doing ur...

ng29 15 hours ago
How much in an hour would 40 cents a minute be?

Hmm... 40*60/(1/unit of cash in cents): -24 Dollars -48 Half Dollars -96 Quarters -240 Dimes -480 Nickels -2400 Cents -371.67 Pesos -$2.40 an hour -My Net worth -The budget for Plan 9 From...

TEJKIRAT SINGH 2 months ago

Hmm... 40*60/(1/unit of cash in cents): -24 Dollars -48 Half Dollars -96 Quarters -240 Dimes -480 Nickels -2400 Cents -371.67 Pesos -$2.40 an hour -My Net worth -The budget for Plan 9 From...

vikas yadav 2 months ago
i got 210 in mains(2015) ,but got only 122 in advanced(2015) due to headache.should i wait for another year and write jee or join nit or triple(i) t (board-466,(obc-ncl)

Yes, your category will help you in getting a good rank here. For more details you can use : http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/cut-off.html
  img
Sunil Kumar 3 days ago

You will get a good rank. You must not take any tension. You have done the hard work. You will be able to get into a good IIT with a good branch.
  img
Sunil Kumar 3 days ago

Hi This year itself you will be able to get a good rank in IIT. It won’t be required to sit for next year.
  img
Sunil Kumar 3 days ago
What would you do if you could change one thing about the laws of physics and why?

Nothing. Changing any one law of currently understood physics might well have a negative effect on all other laws of the same with very possible negative consequences. We simply do not...

vikas yadav 2 months ago

I have personal evidence that makes multiple realities simple fact. The current theories on wormholes are - they are for linear space and time only. I'd like to 'travel and 'tour' to these...

vikas yadav 2 months ago
Please give me some guidance about Geographic Information System and some refference website link related to the topic. I need it for preparing my seminar..

Geographic Information System A geographic information system (GIS) integrates hardware, software, and data for capturing, managing, analyzing, and displaying all forms of geographically...

Hrishant Goswami 6 years ago
Dear sir, I am gulf (Muscat) NRI student appearing CBSE 12th in March 2015, interested in B.Tech Mechanical Eng or ECE. As both or my areas of interest which one you advise in terms of...

Hi, You can go for ECE which I personally feels has better job prospects and opportunities. If you want to do a UG in India from NIT, than DASA is the option which helps NRI students with...
  img
Yash Baheti 8 months ago
View all Questions »