Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: ask30

I want to ask that i want a rotuine to plan my study  as i am not able to cover each topic of my coaching for iit alon with my school rotuine.  

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Fahad,

For IIT JEE preparation .. the first very important thing is clear and enhance your concepts .. jus keep this thing in mind that building concepts and practicing a lot is damn important for IIT preparation..
Always start from BASICS because "without base, there will be no altitude…  Never prefer solutions of questions before doing SELF-ATTEMPT at least five times till you get the right answer because "without fall you can not stand at once". 

Study without loosing the concentration coz studying 2 hours with very good concentration is equals to studying 5-12 hours without any concentration. .  and  have a confidence in yourself.  

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Best of Luck !

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

HELLO there, I am studying in10th grade CBSE and I really want to go for IIT even though I don`t have much knowledge about what is IIT, I wanted to know what should I take in my11 and 12,...

to get into iit firts you have to qualify jee mains to become eligible for jee advanced which is required to get into iits

2016 years ago
how maNY tyms a person could attempt the exam

JEE advanced can be attempted for maximum of 2 times. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

Three attempt for JEE mains. Thanks
  img

One can attempt JEE mains for thrice and Jee advance for twice and that too in subsequent years back to back, and you may follow these tips for preparation –Stay focused on your studies and ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago
sir my 12th bihar board % is 64.2 i wanted to know how much score is required for me in jee mains 2016 to get NIT

Target for AIR atleast 25000-30000. The better the rank you obtained more the choices you will have for better college/rank. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

Try to score above 190 normalized marks
  img

My Pleasure.
  img
will i can get Nit at rank 119875

If you are obc then in the 2 nd round If sc/st then in 3 rd round if general then maybe in the spot round but not a good branch.

Akshit Matthew 7 months ago
HI i secured 1517(obc) rank and 8134(AIR). so acording to this rank which college is best and ism dhanbad cse branch is best or not.. and please also suggest me for a good college acordind...

No doubt CS, EC and IT , EE are going good in top IITs.. but CSE at ISM dhanbad is also good....but if you are getting CSE, EC IT at any other IITs, try to hav it....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 months ago
Sir I got 3148 in SC and 96548 IN open Category . But I got NIT rourkela metallurgy in mock counselling.I dont know whether they prefer open or SC category ranks in counselling? Is there...

Yes upgradation is possible. Even if you are not satisfied. You can go upto more rounds. Thanks
  img

I suggest that you should keep an eye on the outcome of the counselling rounds so that you may get to know about your stature there, may be your category helps you to get a seat but work...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off