I want to ask that i want a rotuine to plan my study  as i am not able to cover each topic of my coaching for iit alon with my school rotuine.  

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Fahad,

For IIT JEE preparation .. the first very important thing is clear and enhance your concepts .. jus keep this thing in mind that building concepts and practicing a lot is damn important for IIT preparation..
Always start from BASICS because "without base, there will be no altitude…  Never prefer solutions of questions before doing SELF-ATTEMPT at least five times till you get the right answer because "without fall you can not stand at once". 

Study without loosing the concentration coz studying 2 hours with very good concentration is equals to studying 5-12 hours without any concentration. .  and  have a confidence in yourself.  

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Best of Luck !

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
There are 2 identical white balls, 3 identical red balls and 4 green balls of different shades. The number of possible ways in which they can be arranged in a row so that atleast one ball is...

Hi Student The above can be solved as total cases minus the number of cases in which no ball is separated Total cases- 9!/2!3! ( as green ball are of different shades they can be...
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago
sir i appeard 10 grade in 2013 due to some reasons i discontinued this year and now im gonna write my 12 and iit paper in 2016 will make any difference !!

img
Aziz Alam one month ago

SIR I COULDNT GET GOOD MARKS IN 10 I GOT AROUND 60% AM I ELLIGIBLE TI WRITE olimpids,bitsat,kvpy

vignesh one month ago
how to get admission in iit for architecture ….….…................is there any paper for architecture like jee main paper 2 ….….….….please tell …....explain procedure..........

Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) is a test carried specially for the students interested in pursuing Architecture in IITs.It’s a 3 hour test which you need to give apart from JEE(Main)...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago

that means firstly i have clear jee main paper 2 and then jee advance then AAT

milind 4 months ago
ellipse part 4(new) doubts

img
Harsh Patodia 19 days ago

thank u sir!!

vineet chatterjee 19 days ago
Please tell me the steps, from the beginning how to access the current classroom. I was told to go to the classroom resources, but i couldnt find so. Please help. Urgent

Please find your answer below. Is the IIT JEE/AIMPT prepration booster dilogue box disturbing you??? so to go to the current class room, just click the white space down to school exams+...

Yugabrat Gogoi 2 months ago

thank u yar

Swagat Bordoloi one month ago

no probs

Yugabrat Gogoi one month ago
Hi, My rank in AI is 11998. Let me know what is the likely course to be taken and which NIT is the best that I can take with this rank.

Hi, For a better idea, visit our college and branch predictor available on our website. Alternatively you can look at last years opening and cloasing rank as well....
  img
Yash Baheti 2 months ago
View all Questions »