I want to ask that i want a rotuine to plan my study  as i am not able to cover each topic of my coaching for iit alon with my school rotuine.  

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Fahad,

For IIT JEE preparation .. the first very important thing is clear and enhance your concepts .. jus keep this thing in mind that building concepts and practicing a lot is damn important for IIT preparation..
Always start from BASICS because "without base, there will be no altitude…  Never prefer solutions of questions before doing SELF-ATTEMPT at least five times till you get the right answer because "without fall you can not stand at once". 

Study without loosing the concentration coz studying 2 hours with very good concentration is equals to studying 5-12 hours without any concentration. .  and  have a confidence in yourself.  

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Best of Luck !

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to score above 100 in mathematics in jee advanced

There is no definite way to to get a particular number of marks.But there are methods through which you can gradually achieve a level of comfort which would be sufficient for you to get 100...
  img
Aziz Alam 12 days ago
is optandon for – physical chemistry morrison and boyd for – organic chemistry ml khanna for- mathematics hc verma for – physics sufficient for cracking jee main+advnaced

hello dear student, http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx , read this article all the good books are mentioned in it.
  img
Sher Mohammad 12 days ago
gtaph of [sinx] where [ ] greatest integer

graph of sin[x] Hello Student, x in [0,pi/2] [sinx]=0 x=pi/2 [sinx]=1 x in [pi/2,pi] [sinx]=0 x in [pi,2pi) [sinx]=-1 x=2pi [sinx]=0 Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi...
  img
Arun Kumar 16 days ago
i have got 310 in bitsat -2014 and i was placed in waiting list in 1 st iteration ...would i be able to get seat atleast in second iteration

Since you havent mentioned the BITs college in which you were placed in waiting list. So if we consider in general, your score is not a bad score, infact it is a good score. So in the 1 st...
  img
Ramreddy 2 days ago
sir , i want to know the priority of the following colleges along with the branches mentioned: (1)SGSITS INDORE WITH IPE (2)UIET CHANDIGAR WITH MECH. (3)PEC CHANDIGAR WITH IPE (4)YMCA...

With the data acqired from resources and data tabulation you can consider the colleges to be in the order PEC CHANDIGARH SGSITS INDORE YMCA FARIDABAD UIET CHANDIGARH
  img
Sourabh Singh 16 days ago
sir in MNIT jaipur the closing rank under homestate quata is less then otherstate...while in other NIT’s homestate quata closing rank are much higher then otherstate colsing ranks....why is...

Hi, It is directly related to the popularity and status of college. Students from MP do not want to go to any other state and study as MNIT is a very good option. So they choose MNIT first...
  img
Yash Baheti yesterday
View all Questions »