I want to ask that i want a rotuine to plan my study  as i am not able to cover each topic of my coaching for iit alon with my school rotuine.  

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Fahad,

For IIT JEE preparation .. the first very important thing is clear and enhance your concepts .. jus keep this thing in mind that building concepts and practicing a lot is damn important for IIT preparation..
Always start from BASICS because "without base, there will be no altitude…  Never prefer solutions of questions before doing SELF-ATTEMPT at least five times till you get the right answer because "without fall you can not stand at once". 

Study without loosing the concentration coz studying 2 hours with very good concentration is equals to studying 5-12 hours without any concentration. .  and  have a confidence in yourself.  

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Best of Luck !

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
chapter wise weightage

Hello Student, Pls specify which chapters ????? Thanks,...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago
Calculate % yield of the reaction if 200g KHCO3 produces 22g of Co2 upon strong heating.

2KHCO3.........>...........K2CO3.+...........CO2.+........H2O 200g....................................................22g According to the reaction, 2 moles ofKHCO3 should give 1 mole...
  img
Naveen Kumar one month ago
my age is 19 and i m going to give 12 th board though state board next year....am i elligible for jee advance 2015

READ JEE Main 2014 Eligibility Criteria 1. Pass Percentage in Qualifying Examination: Candidates must have studied Physics,Mathematics as compulsory subjects They must have studied any one...
  img
Sher Mohammad 4 months ago

For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was: Born onorafter 1 st October 1989. So for JEE 2015you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e.,Born on or after...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago

Yes , you will be eligible for the jee, you should read good books for preperation, http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx, read this article all good books are mentioned in...
  img
Sher Mohammad 4 months ago
What is OSI Reference Model ??

The Open System Interconnection reference model was created by the International Organizaiton for Standardization (ISO) to provide a model that network vendors could follow when developing...
  img
Deepak Patra 5 years ago
sir, my score in jee advanced is 63 in sc category. sir please suggest me which iits and which its branches that i should go for?

Hi See your marks is below the SC cut off(119) for IIT JEE advanced exam. So won't be able to get IITs. Arun Kumar IIT Delhi Btech Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 5 months ago

You may get admission in preparatory courses at IIT .
  img
Sher Mohammad 5 months ago

but sir according to last year 2013 the cut off for sc students was 63.

dipu singh 5 months ago
View all Questions »