I want to ask that i want a rotuine to plan my study  as i am not able to cover each topic of my coaching for iit alon with my school rotuine.  

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Fahad,

For IIT JEE preparation .. the first very important thing is clear and enhance your concepts .. jus keep this thing in mind that building concepts and practicing a lot is damn important for IIT preparation..
Always start from BASICS because "without base, there will be no altitude…  Never prefer solutions of questions before doing SELF-ATTEMPT at least five times till you get the right answer because "without fall you can not stand at once". 

Study without loosing the concentration coz studying 2 hours with very good concentration is equals to studying 5-12 hours without any concentration. .  and  have a confidence in yourself.  

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Best of Luck !

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
can i get any nit with air 37616 in obc category

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
chapter wise weightage

Hello Student, Pls specify which chapters ????? Thanks,...
  img
Nishant Vora 5 days ago
AIR 282000 category rank- 90000

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
I have got 38106 AIR and 1474 state rank. I want to get into NITK surathkal from homestate quota. How do I know on which rank i’m getting alloted? Where can I exercise my option on which...

your chances of getting nitk are very less . give prefrence to this branches at the best nit you may get 1.CS 2.Electronics 3.Electrical 4.Mechanical 5.Chemical 6.Civil 7.Ocean engg &...
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago

Hi, First of all Congrulations on your success. You can visit our College and Branch predictor for a better prediction. Here is the link :...
  img
Yash Baheti 3 months ago
sir, i got ee in iit patna.. and unluckily expecting a rank of around 30000 in mains. and therefore will get nit durgapur it. what should be my choice??? btw i am also getting ee in jadavpur...

Hi, Looking at your case IIT Patna is an obvious choice. Also remember that IIT Patna has an exceptional placement record for CSE, so if change the branch after first year or internal slide...
  img
Yash Baheti 3 months ago
sir this year i am giving ntse exam...but i am not taking classes for it...so sir kaise prepare karna hoga..

Most of thing will come from your school syllabus. First, you should focus on the school study, plus there is a book for NTSE exam by Tata Mcgraw hill. You should focus on the book as well....
  img
Jitender Singh 4 months ago
View all Questions »