I want to ask that i want a rotuine to plan my study  as i am not able to cover each topic of my coaching for iit alon with my school rotuine.  

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Fahad,

For IIT JEE preparation .. the first very important thing is clear and enhance your concepts .. jus keep this thing in mind that building concepts and practicing a lot is damn important for IIT preparation..
Always start from BASICS because "without base, there will be no altitude…  Never prefer solutions of questions before doing SELF-ATTEMPT at least five times till you get the right answer because "without fall you can not stand at once". 

Study without loosing the concentration coz studying 2 hours with very good concentration is equals to studying 5-12 hours without any concentration. .  and  have a confidence in yourself.  

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Best of Luck !

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Which books are the best for MCQ solving for Maths JEE( Mains) ?

O.P.Juneja and Tata McGraw Hill are very good as far as MCQ in Maths are concerned. Thaks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
books for iit numericals

http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx read this article all the good books are mentioned in it , it will help you to find all the good books in all three subjects.
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
Sir what are the chances of seat upgradation in 2nd or 3rd round of Jee Adv counselling this year? I’m from OBC cat . category rank 1585. and I got Mech in IIT patna in 1st round.

If you have filled the choices properly then, the chances are very good for seat upgradation.Stay positive and hope for the best. Thanks &Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians Faculty
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
sir, i am very weak in physics. i am able to score 55-60% marks in maths and chemistry.but in physics it is very less(25-30%). will you help me. i am going to take jee advanced 2014 on may...

See You have to practice a lot. Remember all the concepts so that all of them areintuitive to you. Arun Kumar IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 3 months ago
Sir , I got through BITS Goa dual degree and CSE in Jadavpur University . Which is a better option ?

Since,You havent mentioned branch in BITS Goa dual degree this question cannot be answered completely. But in dual degree one extra year you need to spend but thats not a problem,if you got...
  img
Ramreddy one month ago
i will appear in iitjee in 2011 . how should i prepare for it ?

Dear rounik Fitst I will suggest you to join any coaching classes.Because as you are preapearing for IIT JEE then you will face a tough comptition. coaching classes can guide in a better...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
View all Questions »