I want to ask that i want a rotuine to plan my study  as i am not able to cover each topic of my coaching for iit alon with my school rotuine.  

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Fahad,

For IIT JEE preparation .. the first very important thing is clear and enhance your concepts .. jus keep this thing in mind that building concepts and practicing a lot is damn important for IIT preparation..
Always start from BASICS because "without base, there will be no altitude…  Never prefer solutions of questions before doing SELF-ATTEMPT at least five times till you get the right answer because "without fall you can not stand at once". 

Study without loosing the concentration coz studying 2 hours with very good concentration is equals to studying 5-12 hours without any concentration. .  and  have a confidence in yourself.  

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Best of Luck !

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
==>I wanted to know that if i am allotted any seat in third round of counselling which I am not eager to take and do not accept admission in JOCSAP, then, WOULD I BE DECLARED INELIGIBLE FOR...

You passed 10+2 examination in 2014 and also qualified in JEE (Advanced) - 2014. You appeared for counselling for JEE (Advanced) - 2014 and was offered admission in one of the IITs/ISM,...
  img
Aziz Alam 19 days ago
Sir, I got 48296 ( overall rank ) and 34385(category rank) in JEE mains... what are the colleges that I can get in ?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks &...
  img
Aziz Alam 10 days ago
what should be the rank to get seat in iit bombay, iit delhi, iit kanpur.

Hello Dear student, Depends on the branch , if you want top branches it should be under 500, if you want any branch then it should be under 3500.
  img
Sher Mohammad 16 days ago
sir,i have scored 105 in jee adv.2014. I belong to sc category. what would be my category rank?

You can predict your rank in JEE Advanced with the help of the following provided link. Compare your rank with previous year cut-off of various institutes. This will give you an idea of the...
  img
Apoorva Arora one month ago
what rank is required for iit delhi

less than 3000

mohit yadav 11 months ago

http://jeeadv.iitd.ac.in/openclose2013.php Course code details are here http://jeeadv.iitd.ac.in/images/code2012.pdf

Keerthi Raj 11 months ago
snd me some of the topics most imp for iit jee

Mathematics-coordinate specially straight line and circles Physics-modern physics Chemistry- organic chemistry Thanks & Regards Parvez Ali askIITians Faculty
  img
Parvez ali 5 months ago
View all Questions »