I want to ask that i want a rotuine to plan my study  as i am not able to cover each topic of my coaching for iit alon with my school rotuine.  

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Fahad,

For IIT JEE preparation .. the first very important thing is clear and enhance your concepts .. jus keep this thing in mind that building concepts and practicing a lot is damn important for IIT preparation..
Always start from BASICS because "without base, there will be no altitude…  Never prefer solutions of questions before doing SELF-ATTEMPT at least five times till you get the right answer because "without fall you can not stand at once". 

Study without loosing the concentration coz studying 2 hours with very good concentration is equals to studying 5-12 hours without any concentration. .  and  have a confidence in yourself.  

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Best of Luck !

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
fhghfg

Dear student, We have: Regards
  img
Sumit Majumdar one month ago
Do Previous Years jee Papers Play Any Role for jee 2015??

yes its play you imp role because if you see previous year papers and go throw it so come to know ...which type ques asked in jee..but for sure previous year paper not repeat but make your...

Soumya Sen one month ago

Oh......thats great answer

anil kandakatla one month ago
I scored 83% is CBSE boards 2014. How much do I need to score in JEE mains 2015 to get a rank within 1000?

Atleast 250 in the JEE mains, with such a score you can expect the rank about.. Good...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 days ago
Sir I am a Student Of Class 11 Preparing for AIPMT and AIIMS.Sir I m ToTALLY CONFUSED about my Preparation.i am Good at Physics as well as Chemistry.i Want to get Rank Under TOP 50 I can...

I would like to suggest you for NCERT firstly, Tkae a brief through NCERT, You would have idea about the syllabus and topic included for the AIIMS and AIPMT entrance exam. Later you must go...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
LNMIIT MECHANICAL vs JP NOIDA SEC -128 CS.......WHICH IS BETTER??

Here the priority should be decided based on both college and branch. CS is better branch than MECH interms of placements,oppurtunities. JP NOIDA is better than LNMIIT as per ranking is...
  img
Ramreddy 3 months ago
hello Sir, I am a B.Tech student from cse steam and I have selected in a good multinational company and I am willing to write GATE 2010.Most of my friends suggested me to opt for the job as...

If you are from IIT then there is not write any gate exam and M Tech will not be a good choice. because after M Tech fron any IIT , the salary difference will be 5 to 8K@month only. and that...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 4 years ago
View all Questions »