DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
                   I AM A STUDENT OF CLASS XII AND I AM HAVING COACHING FROM KOTA I SCORE 90/480 IN ABOVE IIT LEVEL COACHING TESTS,,,PLZ ANSWER MY THESE QUESTIONS: 

1-SHOULD I REPEAT IF I AM NOT SELECTED IN JEE
2-WHAT SHOULD I READ NOWADAYS:CBSE OR IIT?
3-ACC. TO YOU WILL I BE SELECTED IN JEE THIS YEAR OR THE NEXT?
4-SHOULD I LEAVE RUNNING FOR IIT AND CONCENTRATE ON CBSE??
PLEASE SIR REPLY TO ALL OF MY 4 QUESTIONS ..

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Abhinandan,

It is always a good idea to start preparing for IIT-JEE at the beginning of 11th standard. However there is a way out if you are among those who started late * Try to capture at least 80 % of the total syllabus. However, if you have started your preparation late then it is always a good idea to cover minimum 60% of the total course and be thorough with it instead of trying of to study the entire curriculum * Incorporate difficult topics if you already have a sound understanding of them. If not, start with the easier topics and master them. Once you are done with the relatively easier and interesting topics, tackle the difficult ones * Make sure that you use the right reference and study material as it can make a tremendous difference to your scores. It is recommended to study from the books which contain numerous solved questions. Focus on the method of solving the problems instead of simply mugging up the answers * Spend the initial few months in revising the basic concepts learnt in standard 9th and 10th * Ensure that you study concepts like algebra, mechanics and stoichiometry extensively as not only are they high scoring but they also form the basis of several other topics * At the time of examination avoid the urge to start solving the questions as soon as you receive the paper. Instead, quickly scan the paper and mark the questions you can easily answer. Begin with them * After you are done with the questions you knew by heart, handle others.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hi This is regarding the JOSAA seat allocation I am not able to understand what to do and what not to I want to more to the next round for the allocation So should i just not do anything ?...

You will be having three options'Freeze', 'Float' and 'Slide' . I suggest you to go understand the meaning of these terms from the official website of jee advanced. I...
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

I will suggest you to contact them. Because you can freeze, float and slide according to the couseling procedure. Please find the option, definetely you will get it.
  img

Ok. Very good.
  img
My JEE Mains Paper 2 (B.Arch) rank is 57480, can I get a good college for architecture?

Its quite tough to get as total seats of B arch are of 1000 through JEE mains
  img
Avinash one month ago

Generally B.Arch seats in reputed institutions are limited and at places the colleges/uni are expecting NATA qualification, so before going ahead you may check out at different institutions ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
how maNY tyms a person could attempt the exam

JEE advanced can be attempted for maximum of 2 times. Thanks.
  img

Three attempt for JEE mains. Thanks
  img

One can attempt JEE mains for thrice and Jee advance for twice and that too in subsequent years back to back, and you may follow these tips for preparation –Stay focused on your studies and ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
Got 101 in jee main sc category ang 85% in cisce board.please tell my expected rank.also tell can i get good nit or iiit.THANKS

You can get in good NIT but not the top branches i guess.Hope for the best but you didn’t mention about JEE advance marks.
  img
Avinash 2 months ago

To get into NIt one has to appear in JEE Advance and that too with flying colors, yes your categorymay help you get a seat in IIt but its again a matter of cutof list as well as the matter...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago

chances of nit are very less , but dont lose hope and fight till spot round as cut off for ur category is less stream does not matters , college name matters , if u get good college but not ...

ng29 2 months ago
Which one is better – Electrical Engineering Dual Degree in IIT, Kharagpur or Electronics & Electrical Communication in IIT, Kharagpur?

Undoubtly go for Electronics and electrical engg at IIT Kgp.....specially, VLSI and Microelectronics engg.....I am having same in master in electronics and vlsi design..., there is very good...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

No doubt Electronics & Electrical communication engineering.
  img
Piyush one month ago
will there be spot round this year?

Spot round is held if there are any vacant seats left after the couselling. So this totally depends.
  img

The most deserving students get seats in first three rounds otherwise if some vacant seats are left then only fourth or subsequently spot rounds are conducted to fill vacant seats, you may...

Soneel Verma one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details