Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: SSP40

I AM A STUDENT OF CLASS XII AND I AM HAVING COACHING FROM KOTA I SCORE 90/480 IN ABOVE IIT LEVEL COACHING TESTS,,,PLZ ANSWER MY THESE QUESTIONS: 

1-SHOULD I REPEAT IF I AM NOT SELECTED IN JEE
2-WHAT SHOULD I READ NOWADAYS:CBSE OR IIT?
3-ACC. TO YOU WILL I BE SELECTED IN JEE THIS YEAR OR THE NEXT?
4-SHOULD I LEAVE RUNNING FOR IIT AND CONCENTRATE ON CBSE??
PLEASE SIR REPLY TO ALL OF MY 4 QUESTIONS ..

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Abhinandan,

It is always a good idea to start preparing for IIT-JEE at the beginning of 11th standard. However there is a way out if you are among those who started late * Try to capture at least 80 % of the total syllabus. However, if you have started your preparation late then it is always a good idea to cover minimum 60% of the total course and be thorough with it instead of trying of to study the entire curriculum * Incorporate difficult topics if you already have a sound understanding of them. If not, start with the easier topics and master them. Once you are done with the relatively easier and interesting topics, tackle the difficult ones * Make sure that you use the right reference and study material as it can make a tremendous difference to your scores. It is recommended to study from the books which contain numerous solved questions. Focus on the method of solving the problems instead of simply mugging up the answers * Spend the initial few months in revising the basic concepts learnt in standard 9th and 10th * Ensure that you study concepts like algebra, mechanics and stoichiometry extensively as not only are they high scoring but they also form the basis of several other topics * At the time of examination avoid the urge to start solving the questions as soon as you receive the paper. Instead, quickly scan the paper and mark the questions you can easily answer. Begin with them * After you are done with the questions you knew by heart, handle others.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

I am getting cse at nit trichy ,warangal and surathkal plz suggest me which of these should i opt?

I suggest that you should not underestimate any of these institutions, rather try to visit the official websites of all the three and then try to check out the status as per –...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

in my opinion nit warangal is best in all aspects campus , faculty , placements etc so i prefer nit warangal cse rather than trichy or surathkal also u will get good environment in warangal ...

ng29 10 months ago

I suggest that you should not underestimate any of these institutions, rather try to visit the official websites of all the three and then try to check out the status as per –...

RIYAZSHAIK 2 months ago
which is a better option? IIT G CSE OR BITS PILANI CSE

BITS Pilani stands atop among the both but you may check in details at other institutions too in order to go for a comparative analysis, consider visiting the official weblinks of these – R ...

coz it is better than iit G bt if u want the tag iit then only prefer iit G

navneet 10 months ago

both are good bt pilani is more better

navneet 10 months ago
my SC rank is 2717 and AIR is 40592 . Will get a seat in NITK? And on which rank is the seat alloted for SC students?

What do you mean by NIT K? (Khozicode or Khurukshetra). Well let me answer you second question then. The seat allocation will be predominently based on your category rank i.e SC. For more...

Yaswanth Sai 10 months ago

I suggest you to check the current status of NIT Karnataks and find out what is the latest update over there, and secondly your score and category together may land you in an NIT but befor...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

NITK is NIT karnataka ie Suratkal in manglore

PRAVEEN C NAIK 10 months ago
iit ranking

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/opening-closing-rank.html
  img
Saurabh Kumar 11 months ago

IIT KGP, M, K, D, G, R
  img
Avinash 11 months ago
Please tell if you know anything about the imp chapters in iitjee 2016????

Dear Students, We can not predict about the imp. chapters for 2016 but Yes we surely can tell the names of the chapters according to the analysis of the previous year papers. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago

I am also a jee candite and according to my analysis of previous year I have predicted that this year in chemistry most imp chapters are gaseous state and Goc Maths will be slightly tough...

Himanshu 4 months ago
my (obc) jee main 2015 CRL rank is 61554 and obc-ncl rank is16598 will i get any government college for btech?

I can’t commit for a government college but you may make it at NITs and for the sake of confirmation of the seat you may visit the official website of JEE main,......if you are able to get...

ABHAY SHUKLA 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: SSP40

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off