Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

I AM A STUDENT OF CLASS XII AND I AM HAVING COACHING FROM KOTA I SCORE 90/480 IN ABOVE IIT LEVEL COACHING TESTS,,,PLZ ANSWER MY THESE QUESTIONS: 

1-SHOULD I REPEAT IF I AM NOT SELECTED IN JEE
2-WHAT SHOULD I READ NOWADAYS:CBSE OR IIT?
3-ACC. TO YOU WILL I BE SELECTED IN JEE THIS YEAR OR THE NEXT?
4-SHOULD I LEAVE RUNNING FOR IIT AND CONCENTRATE ON CBSE??
PLEASE SIR REPLY TO ALL OF MY 4 QUESTIONS ..

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Abhinandan,

It is always a good idea to start preparing for IIT-JEE at the beginning of 11th standard. However there is a way out if you are among those who started late * Try to capture at least 80 % of the total syllabus. However, if you have started your preparation late then it is always a good idea to cover minimum 60% of the total course and be thorough with it instead of trying of to study the entire curriculum * Incorporate difficult topics if you already have a sound understanding of them. If not, start with the easier topics and master them. Once you are done with the relatively easier and interesting topics, tackle the difficult ones * Make sure that you use the right reference and study material as it can make a tremendous difference to your scores. It is recommended to study from the books which contain numerous solved questions. Focus on the method of solving the problems instead of simply mugging up the answers * Spend the initial few months in revising the basic concepts learnt in standard 9th and 10th * Ensure that you study concepts like algebra, mechanics and stoichiometry extensively as not only are they high scoring but they also form the basis of several other topics * At the time of examination avoid the urge to start solving the questions as soon as you receive the paper. Instead, quickly scan the paper and mark the questions you can easily answer. Begin with them * After you are done with the questions you knew by heart, handle others.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

I am a PCB student passed in 2016 but now i want opt for maths. if i do 11and12 again or just12 with pcm will i be eligible for two attempts in jee?

@ tanzeel for sure , but why do u now intrested for maths , if u have not studied maths in the 2 year , then it will be difficult for you to study that in 1 year beacuse everything in maths ...

Umakant biswal 23 days ago
Hello Sir I am Akshatha I am a jee aspirant I joined my coaching class recently and it was bit late so I am lagging behind in syllabus and I am finding it very difficult to manage my time...

@ akshatha Actually , everyone who is in the school are finding the same problem , Kindly let me know , which class you are in now ?? and i am suggesting some time management tips below ,...

Umakant biswal one month ago
im not able to understand the concepts of jee there is very less time left what to do ?

@ pramod donot distract at this point of time , thats the very imp thing . while attempting the exam every person have some strong part as well as some weak part . so, if u have not...

Umakant biswal 18 days ago
I have been sellected for coaching centers of FIITJEE, VMC and Bansal. Which would be the best for South Delhi

I will go for Bansal classes , even FIITJEE is better. choice is yours, dont relyon my answer...plzz do consult some other people -- regards Ramesh

Ramesh V 6 years ago
sir last year in sc maximum cutoff was 455 and minimum was 290..so maximum cutoff mean the person whu got highest in sc category has 455 marks ? in neet 1 i have 520 marks in sc caetegory...

Hii I think you have fair chances of getting government colleges from NEET. Congraulations on your achievement
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

@ pratik | for sure , rest assure that u can easily get a good govt colleges on the besic of your neet 1 score . " if u have 520 marks in sc catagory , then u are elligible for top colleges ...

Umakant biswal one month ago
sir i wanna ask if biotech in nsit is useful in getting placements in tech or non tech jobs ?

if you are really intrested then only you go into it and finally it’s on you what to do don’t care about someone’s perception
  img
Ashutosh Sharma one year ago

it will obviously give you technical job but in further years in will only depend upon your work in you job.
  img
Ashutosh Sharma one year ago

so should i go for it or ece at maharaja agrasen under ipu,people say u will learn coding once u get there but i am really confused

Vibhu Bhatia one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off