ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   I AM A STUDENT OF CLASS XII AND I AM HAVING COACHING FROM KOTA I SCORE 90/480 IN ABOVE IIT LEVEL COACHING TESTS,,,PLZ ANSWER MY THESE QUESTIONS: 

1-SHOULD I REPEAT IF I AM NOT SELECTED IN JEE
2-WHAT SHOULD I READ NOWADAYS:CBSE OR IIT?
3-ACC. TO YOU WILL I BE SELECTED IN JEE THIS YEAR OR THE NEXT?
4-SHOULD I LEAVE RUNNING FOR IIT AND CONCENTRATE ON CBSE??
PLEASE SIR REPLY TO ALL OF MY 4 QUESTIONS ..

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Abhinandan,

It is always a good idea to start preparing for IIT-JEE at the beginning of 11th standard. However there is a way out if you are among those who started late * Try to capture at least 80 % of the total syllabus. However, if you have started your preparation late then it is always a good idea to cover minimum 60% of the total course and be thorough with it instead of trying of to study the entire curriculum * Incorporate difficult topics if you already have a sound understanding of them. If not, start with the easier topics and master them. Once you are done with the relatively easier and interesting topics, tackle the difficult ones * Make sure that you use the right reference and study material as it can make a tremendous difference to your scores. It is recommended to study from the books which contain numerous solved questions. Focus on the method of solving the problems instead of simply mugging up the answers * Spend the initial few months in revising the basic concepts learnt in standard 9th and 10th * Ensure that you study concepts like algebra, mechanics and stoichiometry extensively as not only are they high scoring but they also form the basis of several other topics * At the time of examination avoid the urge to start solving the questions as soon as you receive the paper. Instead, quickly scan the paper and mark the questions you can easily answer. Begin with them * After you are done with the questions you knew by heart, handle others.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I have got 5957 rank in jee advance 2015. What is the best according to you I can get??

Did you check the cutoff list or the results of counselling rounds? If not, then I suggest you to do it on priority basis and which branch may me allotted to you, it all depends on the...

Soneel Verma 3 days ago

I have no personal intrests..

Annu Purohit 3 days ago
8÷4(3-1)=?

yes the answer is 1,8/4(3-1)=4(3-1)=4(2)=8,8/8=1

d.kojalrani 3 months ago

solve bu BOD MASS rule. 1 is the ansr.

vikas yadav 3 months ago

then th equestion will be like this yaar (8÷4)(3-1) =? then the answer is 2*2=4

SRUTI 3 months ago
i have take no coaching and i start just 10 day before jee main exam and expecting around 110 marks and 80% in cbse should i drop or can i get goood collage

if u are general category then your score is not enough for qualifying for jee main but you must prepare for other exams like bitsat and vitee in my opinion drop is very big decision and...

ng29 3 months ago

what about narayana south extension my friend goes there last year he also dropout this he was excpecting of 225 marks in mains

rahak 3 months ago

focus on ipu and viteeee approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 3 months ago
i study in class 12H cg board and i want to join nit in machnical branch so what type of exam do i have to give.

You need to focus on your mandatory subjects – Physics, Chem and Mathematics, thereafter appear in JEE Mains test and then in Jee Advanced and must do well in both the tests, based on your...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 24 days ago

u have to give jee mains exam to get admisssion in nit and also u have to get good percentage in boards also as boards had also weightage in rank of jee main in jee main there are 90...

ng29 23 days ago

to get admission in nit you have to qualify jee mains

sajid 15 days ago
THE VALUE OF X SATISFYING EQUATION X=(2+(2-(2+X) 1/2 ) 1/2 ) 1/2 ?

Dear rahul X=(2+(2-(2+X) 1/2 ) 1/2 ) 1/2 x≥ 0 ................1 square x 2 =(2+(2-(2+X) 1/2 ) 1/2 ) or x 2 -2 =(2-(2+X) 1/2 ) 1/2 so x 2 -2≥0 so x≥2 or x ≤-2 from equation 1...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
IN CHEMSTRY, PHYSICS,MATHEMATICS

Hello Student, Pls post full question again
  img
Nishant Vora 3 months ago

just work hard in all three . Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake 2 months ago

Read Aman Goel’s blog. It is a huge help to aspirants like us!

RON 3 months ago
View all Questions »