DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

I AM A STUDENT OF CLASS XII AND I AM HAVING COACHING FROM KOTA I SCORE 90/480 IN ABOVE IIT LEVEL COACHING TESTS,,,PLZ ANSWER MY THESE QUESTIONS: 

1-SHOULD I REPEAT IF I AM NOT SELECTED IN JEE
2-WHAT SHOULD I READ NOWADAYS:CBSE OR IIT?
3-ACC. TO YOU WILL I BE SELECTED IN JEE THIS YEAR OR THE NEXT?
4-SHOULD I LEAVE RUNNING FOR IIT AND CONCENTRATE ON CBSE??
PLEASE SIR REPLY TO ALL OF MY 4 QUESTIONS ..

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Abhinandan,

It is always a good idea to start preparing for IIT-JEE at the beginning of 11th standard. However there is a way out if you are among those who started late * Try to capture at least 80 % of the total syllabus. However, if you have started your preparation late then it is always a good idea to cover minimum 60% of the total course and be thorough with it instead of trying of to study the entire curriculum * Incorporate difficult topics if you already have a sound understanding of them. If not, start with the easier topics and master them. Once you are done with the relatively easier and interesting topics, tackle the difficult ones * Make sure that you use the right reference and study material as it can make a tremendous difference to your scores. It is recommended to study from the books which contain numerous solved questions. Focus on the method of solving the problems instead of simply mugging up the answers * Spend the initial few months in revising the basic concepts learnt in standard 9th and 10th * Ensure that you study concepts like algebra, mechanics and stoichiometry extensively as not only are they high scoring but they also form the basis of several other topics * At the time of examination avoid the urge to start solving the questions as soon as you receive the paper. Instead, quickly scan the paper and mark the questions you can easily answer. Begin with them * After you are done with the questions you knew by heart, handle others.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which of these is best for doubt clearing for iit jee ,plancess,toppr,askiitians pls give me the reasons and details

You can put up your questions on all the portals alternately and wherever you get satisfactory answer, prefer that to be the best one and if you ask about a better institution, I may...

Soneel Verma 11 days ago

Hi Ajay, I would say go for Plancess..Because they have Guru Guidance programme where IITians will help you out solving your doubts and helping you to clear IIT.

Alok 11 days ago

go for plances and askiitians. Because they are iitian and they will obviusly teach you in that way that you can too become an iitian. THANKS

vb 12 days ago
sir i got 486178 air in main n 31793 sc rank.. plzz tell me best college for me..

Choose any best college near by you.
  img
Vijay Mukti 10 days ago

There is a wide range of insrtitutions where you may get admission, and almost every college/university today claims to provide quality education using ultra-modern methods of technology...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 8 days ago
how maNY tyms a person could attempt the exam

JEE advanced can be attempted for maximum of 2 times. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 21 days ago

Three attempt for JEE mains. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukti 21 days ago

One can attempt JEE mains for thrice and Jee advance for twice and that too in subsequent years back to back, and you may follow these tips for preparation –Stay focused on your studies and ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 20 days ago
I have joined Brilliant's Test Series. Is the level of this test series the same as that of the final exam of IIT-JEE? I have heard from my friends that Brilliant's Test series are very...

Hi Viraj, Test series are mainly for getting the exam temperament....... and to study systematically according to the syllabus mentioned in the test series schedule..... also solve the...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 5 years ago
what is the meaning of java is platform independent language? what is it significance?

Java solves the problem of platform-independence by using byte code. The Java compiler does not produce native executable code for a particular machine like a C compiler would. Instead it...

Shane Macguire 6 years ago
i scored 487 marks for aipmt. will i get govt. seat for mbbs?

Most prabable you can be qualified for MBBS.. Good Luck....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
View all Questions »