I AM A STUDENT OF CLASS XII AND I AM HAVING COACHING FROM KOTA I SCORE 90/480 IN ABOVE IIT LEVEL COACHING TESTS,,,PLZ ANSWER MY THESE QUESTIONS: 

1-SHOULD I REPEAT IF I AM NOT SELECTED IN JEE
2-WHAT SHOULD I READ NOWADAYS:CBSE OR IIT?
3-ACC. TO YOU WILL I BE SELECTED IN JEE THIS YEAR OR THE NEXT?
4-SHOULD I LEAVE RUNNING FOR IIT AND CONCENTRATE ON CBSE??
PLEASE SIR REPLY TO ALL OF MY 4 QUESTIONS ..

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Abhinandan,

It is always a good idea to start preparing for IIT-JEE at the beginning of 11th standard. However there is a way out if you are among those who started late * Try to capture at least 80 % of the total syllabus. However, if you have started your preparation late then it is always a good idea to cover minimum 60% of the total course and be thorough with it instead of trying of to study the entire curriculum * Incorporate difficult topics if you already have a sound understanding of them. If not, start with the easier topics and master them. Once you are done with the relatively easier and interesting topics, tackle the difficult ones * Make sure that you use the right reference and study material as it can make a tremendous difference to your scores. It is recommended to study from the books which contain numerous solved questions. Focus on the method of solving the problems instead of simply mugging up the answers * Spend the initial few months in revising the basic concepts learnt in standard 9th and 10th * Ensure that you study concepts like algebra, mechanics and stoichiometry extensively as not only are they high scoring but they also form the basis of several other topics * At the time of examination avoid the urge to start solving the questions as soon as you receive the paper. Instead, quickly scan the paper and mark the questions you can easily answer. Begin with them * After you are done with the questions you knew by heart, handle others.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I am getting MPAE & ICE at NSIT . So I want to know that which one is better among these two ?

They are both kind of equal, but MPAE is one of the most under rated branches. Recently, the placements were very good from MPAE in NSIT.ICE too is good but MPAE is slightly better than ICE....
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
dear sir, I am in 11 th right now, I scored very good marks in 10 th icse boards, I’m also a good student, my parents feel that I have the potential of cracking IIT-JEE but recently I have...

Its sounds very good that you were very good at class 10 th . But, you see class 11 th and 12 th are totally different world of science, you will learn many concepts and fundas, and you have...
  img
Suraj Prasad yesterday
I got a state rank of 4650 in general category. Will I get NIT trichy by HS quota? What branch?

you may not get the nit trichy but keep trying with other options open also. give prefrence to this branches at the best nit you may get 1.CS 2.Electronics 3.Electrical 4.Mechanical...
  img
Sher Mohammad 2 months ago
please reply honestly my options are: 1. dce, nsit, iiit delhi -comp sci 2. iit-h EE 3. iit-bhu ME 4. iit Kgp-- MnC 5. iit- Gandhinagar -- EE 6. dce, nsit, iiit delhi- ECE 7. iit roorkee-...

Hello student, IIT hyderabad EE and IIT bhu me are good options to choose Thanks and Regards Shaik Aasif askIITians faculty
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 2 months ago

first choose a branch that you like. if you cant choose any particular branch, then follow this order: cs>electrical/electronics>mech>>civ>chem>meta>other branches. preferably stay away from...

Vineet Vinayak 2 months ago
Dear Sir, I ma very grateful to you for ansewring my query. I want to know the actual difference between IIT JEE , AIEEE & BITS

Dear sarma IIT JEE , AIEEE & BITS these are the compitative exam for the enterance in engineering colleges throuhg out the INDIA after 12th standard. among these IIT JEE is toughest...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
who was the first to find out about the satyam scam?

The financial fraud at Satyam Computer Services running into more than Rs 7,000 crore has surprised and shocked many. Please read these articles :...

Ramesh V 4 years ago
View all Questions »