Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

How can i get solved papers of iit jee with the step by which answers are obtained?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Rahul,

U can get the previous year solved paper of jee from book stores. Arihant publish these type of papers in the form of books.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Anil Pannikar

IIT Bombay

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

I heard non attending school is illegal. Is there any risk in taking a non attending school?

Hii Until n unless you present your school passing certificate properly while admission there is no effect in that .Apart from that any other method might lead you to problems
  img
Sourabh Singh 26 days ago

@ VANSH NO illegal in that case but i will not recommened that to you , actually attending school with cbse board or which follow ncert textbook will be benificial for you . as per my...

Umakant biswal 20 days ago

NO NOTHING IS LIKE THAT. THE SCHOOL FROM WHERE YOU HAVE PASSED YOUR CLASS 11 AND 12 EXAMS MUST BE A AFFILATED SCHOOL UNDER CBSE OR ANY OF THE STATE BOARDS. IF YOU DONOT WANT TO ATTEND THE...

SAHIL 26 days ago
If the ordered pairs (x1, y1) and (x2, y2) satisfying the system of equationslog10 y – log10 |x| = log100 4 and log100 |x + y| = , find the value of (x1 + x2 + y1 + y2).

Hii The value after secong log term is not written . Kindly provide the complete information and we will help you . Best of Luck
  img
Sourabh Singh 14 days ago
prove that: sin 8 -cos 8 x÷1-2sin 2 xcos 2 x=-cos2x=sin 2 x-cos 2 x

Instead of waiting for 12 hours to get your doubts resolved and delaying your studies, try HashLearn Now app. Search for it on the Android Play Store. It is called CBSE/JEE/NEET-Get tutors...

Ankit one month ago
sir my sc category rank is 2778 according to your rank predictor.can i get nit or iiit allahabad or dtu and nsit?

Dear Student, your rank and category may help you get in some reputed institution, but getting at DTU/NSIT or Allahabad institutions, but getting the required branch may not be predicted at ...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago

there is no option to fill category rank.they only ask rank ,if give the general rank provided by this site then it says i could get chemical in nit trichy.But how is this possible?

aparna 2 months ago

HI APARNA PLEASE USE THE COLLEGE AND BRANCH PREDICTOR TO CHECK ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html REGARDS SAHIL

SAHIL 2 months ago
Please give me some guidance about Geographic Information System and some refference website link related to the topic. I need it for preparing my seminar..

Geographic Information System A geographic information system (GIS) integrates hardware, software, and data for capturing, managing, analyzing, and displaying all forms of geographically...

Hrishant Goswami 7 years ago
From your predictor I got 51,280 rank but from other predictor I got 220000 to 250000 rank which one is correct and will I get NIT RAIPUR MY JEE MARKS IS 80 AND BOARDS 70%

In GEN and OBC, you cant get any NITs, although the chances are very very less in SC cat also...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago

Dear Student, It is always advisable that one should not be dependent on a single rank predictor alone, rather double check and cross check it at another place too, and as far as your...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off