FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

how much hours we have tostudy for qualfying KVPYexam and from which books

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear amit,

You just need to foucs on your concepts and study from the basic books....Make a time table and include atleast 5-6 hrs of self study...

Sagar Singh

B.Tech,Chemical Engg

IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Ma Sc category rank is 21069. Any nit is available at this rank in whole india?

Yes, It may be quite possible, but my opinion is to check out the current status of all the leading IITs and NIts to find out wher you have broken into or you can also check out the status...

Soneel Verma 3 days ago
Hi all, Now that I have just finished my board exams, and after a break of 3 weeks, I now plan to start my JEE preparation. I have purchased a no. of books for it and joined coaching as...

first of all rd sharma is not good book for preparation for iit exam u must prefer cengage publications books for maths , it is awesome and contains good quantity of questions with good...

ng29 2 months ago

@ng29, Thanks for the answer(approved!). However, I do know that RD Sharma is not for IIT. I only intend to use it as a stepping stone from NCERT to books like Hall Knight and GN Berman....

Amartya 2 months ago

Make NCERT books as a base and get previous years’ question papers and assignments etc so that you may practice them and come across the style of question paper, plus you need to surf on...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 13 days ago
Good Evening Madam/Sir I am based in Delhi and got CRL Rank 113613 and OBC-NCL Rank 34022. Where I can get admission.

There are not much bright chances to get admission in an IIt/NIt even though you have a category.........but I suggest you to check outbthe details of a few esteemed colleges/universities...

Soneel Verma 3 days ago
sir i m expecting around 240 in jee mains paper 2 but i will not be able to clear cut off for jee mains paper 1 will i be able to give aat for iit if i am clearing jee mains paper 2

You would be eligible for JEE ADV Architecture programme, paper 2 only.. Rest you check the details on jee advanced weblink...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

well its up to you...where to go...but if you are very sure that you may not be able to clear the cut off list, then let me tell you that you needn’t lose heart as there are many other...

Paul Wagnor one month ago

so that means..if we clear mains of paer-2 then we would be eligible for advance of paper-2 ...is that so????

mansi dabriwal 2 months ago
I have identical two bottles containing water and the other hydrogen peroxide. How can i know which is which?

Or The difference in sp gravity at normal temperature of H2O2 being 1.452 and of normal water 0.9998 can differentiate by density/*** sp gr hydrometer, slight light shade og blue will be...

vikas yadav 3 months ago

In separate containers, add a little bit of yeast to the bottom. Pour the liquids into the yeast. The one that bubbles up and gets warm is the hydrogen peroxide.

vikas yadav 3 months ago
Can anybody tell which animal can run fastest after cheetah????

There are several species of large cats in the world, including leopards, lions, jaguars, mountain lions, ocelots, and tigers, but none of them can match the speed of the cheetah. Natural...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
View all Questions »