Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

what is the hybridisation in c-60

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

dear sambit,

carbon in C-60 is  sp2-hybridized

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.
Now you can win
exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.
Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar :
Click here to download the toolbar..

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir i m a dropper how should i make my plans so that i can crack iit
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
every person has its special plannings we get success by our on tools so think it over .. and analyse what is your daily routine and plan it by keeping ur daily needs and things to prepare...
Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 4 months ago
will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered ...
Yaa!! they will be considered in both IIT JEE MAIN & ADVANCED RANKS so don't ignore boards (if u were planning to ignore them at all) u should be in top 20 percentile to be promoted to...
Riddhi Gupta 2 months ago
Yana they will be considered in both iitjee main and advanced so don't ignore boards (if u were planning to ignore them at all) u should be in top 20 percentile to be promoted to advanced...
No I hav got the latest news that they won't though they first thought that but then cancelled this unexecuted decision.... Believe me or not ..depends on u
only few months are left how can i crack jee exam 2016
Keep faith in yourselves. Prepare a time table, plan proper time for basic concepts and numericals and previous year papers. Faculty of the institute and study material that you follow...
Avinash 4 months ago
You have enough time now. Concentrate on your weak points. Try to convert them into positive one. Regarding Maths, Solve the questions regularly from any practice sets/books. Also focus on...
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
sir i got 120 marks injee mains. idecided to take ECE(or)mechanical please give me advice which college is suittable in NIT’S
NIT Trichy, than NIT Surat kal, NIT Jalandhar....PEC Chandigarh or if you are getting DTU or NSIT , try that coolleges...
Saurabh Kumar 5 months ago
friend if you r in general catagory no good nit you get with good branches and if you satisfy with my answer so please just click on approve button ...and if you have any other question or...
Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 5 months ago
Can a PCMC student apply for AIIMS exam?
Hi An applicant needs to hae Biology subject in Class 12 th in order to appear for AIIMS exam, See here: Aspirants should have passed the 12th Class under School Certificate Examination or...
Sumreet Johar one year ago
If you doesn’t study biology in classes XI and XII then you cannot apply for AIIMS as well as other medical entrance exams.
Adarsh 5 months ago
thank you
Chammu one year ago
How much water should be filled in a container 21cm in height, so that it appears half-filled when viewed from the top of the container?
Real depth = 21-x Apparent depth =x (look into the fig.) x=9 Real depth =12cm
Piyush 5 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details