Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

what is the hybridisation in c-60

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

dear sambit,

carbon in C-60 is  sp2-hybridized

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.
Now you can win
exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.
Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar :
Click here to download the toolbar..

AMAN BANSAL 

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir if i clear the cut off marks of iit...then does that mean that i ‘ll surely get nit

No. There are 1 lac 50 thousand people who will give JEE Advanced. And total seats in all IITs and NITs combined is around 8000 + 25000-30000 (NIT). So, you can’t be sure.
  img
Abhishek Kumar 16 days ago

No it is not a sure thing. Just aim for high marks :) Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake 13 days ago
Dear Sir / Madam, I have given JEE now. Can I give JEE Main again in 2016? If yes what are the conditions? If I take admission based on current result still can I give JEE Main in 2016?...

If you passed your class 12 th in 2015, you would be eligible..weather you would studying or not.....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 days ago

I think that i read somewhere that if you have taken admission into an NIT, you can no longer appear in JEE mains. Please check the rules carefully.

Hasan Naqvi 6 days ago

I believe, if you have taken adm

Hasan Naqvi 6 days ago
please tell me the books for mathematics

Reference Books for Engineering Entrance Exam Chemistry NCERT Chemistry text books of class XI and class XII (usually sufficient) Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd (only for...
  img
Yash Baheti 6 months ago

for co-ordinate geometeryand trigo you can buy kc sinha and sl loney, for algebra you can buy hall and knight and kp basu

jatinjha 6 months ago
Sir,I have been alloted chemical science and technology in my 1st allotment letter in councelling of 2013 . I am not intrested in research related work in chem I am not happy with what ive...

Hi, The chemical science isnt all about research. There are numerous applications as well which may interest you. The job prospect of Chemical is also bright. Although there is not lot of...
  img
Yash Baheti 6 months ago

Lol the answer is too late I an in 3 rd Sem EE in IIT Patna right now. #toolate askiitians

Ashwani Kumar 6 months ago

Lol the answer is too late I an in 3 rd Sem EE in IIT Patna right now. #toolate askiitians

Ashwani Kumar 6 months ago
Is othoboric acid same as boric acid ? because in the textbook they say about orthoboric acid, while in the jee mains syllabus they have mentioned boric acid. What should be done ? pls guide...

boric acid and ortho boric acid are the name of the formula H 3 BO 3. IUPAC name is trihydroxy borane.Other names are Boracic acid, Sassolite, Optibor, Borofax

Nitya Sharma one month ago

boric acid and ortho boric acid are the name of the formula H 3 BO 3.

shubham sharda 11 days ago
Please provide me wirh details of most scoring Topics in JEE an top engineering colleges in India.

Physics Current Electricity – A thorough idea of Kirchoff’s law will help you solve related problems easily. Practice the problems carefully for a good score. The more you...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 months ago
View all Questions »