There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Dear Sir

I am Namit of class 10

I have not joined any coaching institute as yet

Please guide me for how should i start my preparation

What are the basic things that i should start with and how much am I expected to study on a daily basis

5 years ago

Answers : (3)

hi namit

If you have not joined any coaching institute yet i will suggest you you to joined askIItians online coaching or you can also buy there correspondence course because if you will join any classroom coaching now you will not be able to recover your previous course which is over but it is possible in askiitians course

you should first revise your 9th 10th syllabus

you should follow a 4-10 plan means study of 4 hr on school days and 10hr on holidays excluding the time spent in your coaching

remember for clearing any exam self study is must   

5 years ago

you study your tenth class basics properly. and solve more problems

5 years ago

namit! from nowonwards you carefully lisen your classess and then prepare ncert text books very well

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hey guys i want to know how to study for IIT-JEE (main&advanced) and which books should i refer?
First of all Join any good institute for its preparation.Make the proper shedule and planning for your course. Make the target plan for weekly/monthly. Try to solve the questions from the...
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
for Physics – H C Verma, Arihant publ, IE Irodov For Maths – S L Loney, HAll & Knight, Arihant Calculus, Tata Mcgrawhills For Chemistry – OP Tondon, Solomon for Organic, OP Tondon, P....
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
which is the best book for organuc chemistry for problems?
Check the link for theRecommended Books
Avinash 4 months ago
For organic Chemistry – OP Tondon, Solomon Physical – OP Tondon, P Bahadur, Inorganic – OP Tondon, J D Lee Also following these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
hello, iam kavya studying in 11 th now.i want take engineering entrance for my further studies. so i wanted to know that jee main and jee advance are two separate exams what..or else i...
I really appreciate that you are quite a consious student and aware to get a clear future prospects in your upcoming years, ok my suggestion for you is –Stay focused on your studies and...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Both have some differences in the syllabus like mains have some topics which are not covered in advanced and advanced also have some topics which aren't included in mains …...topics of...
Riddhi Gupta 2 months ago
jee main is exam for admission in nits and iiits and is easy exam but jee advance is diificult exam and for admission in iits , to give jee advance u have to qualify jee main first , its ur ...
ng29 4 months ago
hiiii date of birth is 27-09-99..i just wanted to know that am i eligible to sit in AIPMT-2016 examination..???
(i) He/she has completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/BDS Course and is...
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Yes you will be of 17years and above till 31 st Dec. 2016. Please refer eligibility criteria for detailed information.
Not eligible. YOu should complete 17 years
Avinash 4 months ago
What is the status of jaypee noida in offering good placements and handsome salary ?
Yes the placements are good there. You can refer there official website for more information related to it. Thanks.
It has earned a very good image in the field of quality education as well as better placements in the best ever MNCs where you may get very handsome pay packages, still if you are...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
CSE at NSIT (DIT) or CSE at NIT Warangal... Planning for Masters outside India…. Which is the better option?
As both are equivalent collges but are like poles apart. Therefore you may choose according to yourconvenience. Thanks.
CSE at nit warangal is better option
Prajwal Kavad 4 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details