Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

Dear Sir

I am Namit of class 10

I have not joined any coaching institute as yet

Please guide me for how should i start my preparation

What are the basic things that i should start with and how much am I expected to study on a daily basis

-NAMIT

4 years ago

Answers : (3)

hi namit

If you have not joined any coaching institute yet i will suggest you you to joined askIItians online coaching or you can also buy there correspondence course because if you will join any classroom coaching now you will not be able to recover your previous course which is over but it is possible in askiitians course

you should first revise your 9th 10th syllabus

you should follow a 4-10 plan means study of 4 hr on school days and 10hr on holidays excluding the time spent in your coaching

remember for clearing any exam self study is must   

4 years ago

you study your tenth class basics properly. and solve more problems

4 years ago

namit! from nowonwards you carefully lisen your classess and then prepare ncert text books very well

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

can i participate bin 2 nd round of counselling for branch upgradation if i accept seat allocated in first round..??

No once accepted a seat you are not eligible for further counselling Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

NO, If once chosen and selected, there can be no change, yes there is another way out if you are not happy with what you have then you may try at some other renowned institutions where...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
I am getting cse at nit trichy ,warangal and surathkal plz suggest me which of these should i opt?

I suggest that you should not underestimate any of these institutions, rather try to visit the official websites of all the three and then try to check out the status as per –...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago

in my opinion nit warangal is best in all aspects campus , faculty , placements etc so i prefer nit warangal cse rather than trichy or surathkal also u will get good environment in warangal ...

ng29 2 months ago

it will b very helpful if u enlist some differences b/w these 2 so that i have a clear mindset of opting any 1 of above 3

VIKASH KUMAR CHOUDHARY 2 months ago
what is the average package of b.tech in pharmacetius from iit-bhu

You may visit the official weblink of BHU and get to know the placement record and pay packages etc. Otherwise you may consider some other reputed institutions too for a comparative...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

I don’t know the right amount but it is around 70,000

Imran one month ago
SIR, I want to know how to the details and preparations for JEE Mains and JEE Advance 2016 and BITSAT 2016 . how can one prepare throughly in 6 to 8 months time .

Dear Student, Please refer to our website for the information related to JEE and BITSAT. You can get all the details there. Also the preparation tips are available there. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 24 days ago
could anyone plz tell meh weightage of all topics in iit.....

Dear alka For iit jeee there is no fixed weitage, it vary from year to year... If you see last 5 years paper topics from which most of the question asked is........ Maths: calculus,...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
got rank 374001 in st category , will i get nit kurukshetra and nit kurukshetra is located in my home state .since previous year home state opening and closening rank was around 4 lac...

According to csab the previous year maximum closing rank for NIT kurukshetraafter 4 th round was in and around 8,50,000 for ST category. So you’ll definitely get it
  img
Avinash 2 months ago

I think you will get it , but to be on a safe side why don’t you visit the ofiicial website JEE Mains and get to know where do you stand, you can also check it at other places too where you ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details