• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Dear Sir

I am Namit of class 10

I have not joined any coaching institute as yet

Please guide me for how should i start my preparation

What are the basic things that i should start with and how much am I expected to study on a daily basis

-NAMIT

5 years ago

Answers : (3)

hi namit

If you have not joined any coaching institute yet i will suggest you you to joined askIItians online coaching or you can also buy there correspondence course because if you will join any classroom coaching now you will not be able to recover your previous course which is over but it is possible in askiitians course

you should first revise your 9th 10th syllabus

you should follow a 4-10 plan means study of 4 hr on school days and 10hr on holidays excluding the time spent in your coaching

remember for clearing any exam self study is must   

5 years ago

you study your tenth class basics properly. and solve more problems

5 years ago

namit! from nowonwards you carefully lisen your classess and then prepare ncert text books very well

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

which is a better option? IIT G CSE OR BITS PILANI CSE

BITS Pilani stands atop among the both but you may check in details at other institutions too in order to go for a comparative analysis, consider visiting the official weblinks of these – R ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

coz it is better than iit G bt if u want the tag iit then only prefer iit G

navneet 9 months ago

both are good bt pilani is more better

navneet 9 months ago
theory provided by this website is sufficient or we need to refer to other books also?????????????

HI ROHAN for theory study material is enough but for extra question and practice you must have to refer other books also. moreover for derivtions you also have to refer other books best of...

SAHIL 4 days ago

hello, you know about basics don’t need any books but not known just read it once again.for your exams refer more and more books ,topics ,solve more problems. all the best.

raj kumar 4 days ago
I belong to general. I got 92 marks in jee mains. what will be my rank in mains and what will be the changes of me getting into a descent college in CSE or CSIT

You will go in the range of 20000 to 25000 AIR. So in that range getting any rank is very difficult but you may get some regional colleges.
  img
Sourabh Singh 9 hours ago

it depends on your board exam result also but you will not get cse or csit in nit but wait for board result. keep patience best of luck for your future. thanks and approve

SONALI 9 hours ago
There are a lot of reasons for the outbreak of the First World War. Plz give me exact reason which was caused first world war.

There are many reasons why the World went to war in 1914. These are some of the more important reasons. Britain and Germany were competing to have the most powerful navy in the world. This...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
Going to join NIT (Trichy,Warangal,Surathkal) any of the 3. I am joining CSE. I have no prior experience in coding etc. Are the following specifications: Processor : Intel i3 RAM: 4GB HDD : ...

Yes enough. Enjoy there.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

Well all the three institutions mentioned by you are quite good, choose any of the three, but don’t make haste about the configuration of the Laptop, immediately you may not require it, get ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

try to get i5 that will be better

Prajwal Kavad 9 months ago
How to get mbbs as usual ?? :??y87ggp897tg68fyutfut

Hi Dear MBBS is not usual. Could you please clarify what you want to ask? Well if you are preparing for medical exams, you can find study material here...
  img
Anjali Ahuja 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off