• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Dear Sir

I am Namit of class 10

I have not joined any coaching institute as yet

Please guide me for how should i start my preparation

What are the basic things that i should start with and how much am I expected to study on a daily basis

-NAMIT

5 years ago

Answers : (3)

hi namit

If you have not joined any coaching institute yet i will suggest you you to joined askIItians online coaching or you can also buy there correspondence course because if you will join any classroom coaching now you will not be able to recover your previous course which is over but it is possible in askiitians course

you should first revise your 9th 10th syllabus

you should follow a 4-10 plan means study of 4 hr on school days and 10hr on holidays excluding the time spent in your coaching

remember for clearing any exam self study is must   

5 years ago

you study your tenth class basics properly. and solve more problems

5 years ago

namit! from nowonwards you carefully lisen your classess and then prepare ncert text books very well

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Sir, recently i have bought the IIT and JEE study materials from you the material you provided for practice only contain 30 question for test in each lesson, NCRT solution, and previous...

YES SURE PRACTICING THIS MATERIAL IS ENOUGH FOR BOTH JEE MAINS AS WELL AS JEE ADVANCE EXAM. MANY OF THE STUDENTS WHO PREPRE FROM THIS STUDY MATERIAL GOT TOP RANKS IN JEE EXAMS .SO IT IS...

SAHIL yesterday
best books or all in book needed please help

In maths buy the arihant series book for physics use DC pandey (all editions ) + HC Verma + NCERT Exempler for Chemistry – NCERT (for inorganic), P.bhadur or balaji publication or RC...

Ayush Mishra one year ago

Ayesha mishra ??? I may buy second hand books please check the link or website …...

Riddhi Gupta 10 months ago

Hi Ayush Mishra can I get the books ….. If u agree pls leave ur phone no. Also tell that where do u live ...if u live nearby then I may buy the books...😊☺️😄😋

Riddhi Gupta 10 months ago
I have got IIIT Lucknow in first round of seat allotment in JOSAA counselling. Do students of IIIT Lucknow study in IIIT Allahabad from same faculty and same placements? What are the pros...

Dear Student, congrats for this achievement, but Iit seems that you are not much happy with this seat allotment or the branch, if so, you may take a second thought about it and also...

Aneesh Sehgal 25 days ago
Which one is better... BITS or Banasthali as far as placement is concerned?

Dear Student, bothe the institutions are equally good, both have good name and fame for quality education and sound placements, if ou are still in a dilemma then I may add to your problems...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

BITS IS TOO MUCH BETTER . IT IS GOOD IN CASE OF INFRASTRUCTURE AS WELL AS PLACEMENT. SO IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING PLACEMENT AS A FACTOR TO TAKE ADMISSION YOU SHOULD SURELY CHOOSE BITS

SAHIL one month ago

YOu are asking me to choose from lamborghini and a camry … definitely bits PLACEMENT INFRASTRUCTURE EXPOSURE COMPETITION you got my ans BEST OF LUCK

Beenu Mathew one month ago
Sir i have 0nly 4 m0nth and i want take admissi0n in nit will u tell me is it p0ssible and if yes then what is my stategy??

Dear student, Please check out our self study package it will be very helpful. Highly recommended Go to this link...
  img
Nishant Vora 8 months ago
how force and displacement are opposite in direction

An example would be when a body is thrown vertically upwards, The gravitational force is acting downwards but the body is moving upwards therefore the force and displacement are in opposite ...

Neeti one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off