FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Dear Sir

I am Namit of class 10

I have not joined any coaching institute as yet

Please guide me for how should i start my preparation

What are the basic things that i should start with and how much am I expected to study on a daily basis

-NAMIT

4 years ago

Answers : (3)

hi namit

If you have not joined any coaching institute yet i will suggest you you to joined askIItians online coaching or you can also buy there correspondence course because if you will join any classroom coaching now you will not be able to recover your previous course which is over but it is possible in askiitians course

you should first revise your 9th 10th syllabus

you should follow a 4-10 plan means study of 4 hr on school days and 10hr on holidays excluding the time spent in your coaching

remember for clearing any exam self study is must   

4 years ago

you study your tenth class basics properly. and solve more problems

4 years ago

namit! from nowonwards you carefully lisen your classess and then prepare ncert text books very well

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i am belong to obc and my jee main 2015 AIR- gen rank is 61554 and obc-ncl rank is 16598. sir will i get any top government college?

Yes, its semms quite probable, but you should be double careful and check out your stature on the website of IITs/NITs and also do one thing more just check out the counselling rounds’...

Soneel Verma 3 days ago
Is H.C.Verma enough for IIT-JEE?

Not so, for good books, it is also mentioned on askiitians home page.
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

IT is more than enough if u solve it fully, cnge book are too big and will take lots of time, hc verma and irodov are more than enough, even the top batch students in kota solve only these...

Prajwal Kavad 6 days ago

no not at all if u do HCV then also do all previous iit questions n irodov otherwise leave HCV and do cengage

Nicho priyatham 25 days ago
DOB 2 page 408 Q143

The correct answer is (C) Invertase – Sucrose Invertase is an enzyme that catalyzes the hydrolysis (breakdown) of sucrose (table sugar). Rennin,also called Chymosin, protein-digesting ...
  img
Raheema Javed 7 months ago
HI i secured 1517(obc) rank and 8134(AIR). so acording to this rank which college is best and ism dhanbad cse branch is best or not.. and please also suggest me for a good college acordind...

No doubt CS, EC and IT , EE are going good in top IITs.. but CSE at ISM dhanbad is also good....but if you are getting CSE, EC IT at any other IITs, try to hav it....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 days ago
i had attempted the manipal online test and i got 57out of 200,i will get the seat in manipal for mechanical

Although the chances are very rare, but try hard for prep now onwrds.....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

what is marks out of 200 to get amechanical engineering seat in manipal

P Naga Sai 2 months ago

Do the results come after giving test ? I have to also give it

Trez Stunt 2 months ago
View all Questions »