Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: Exclusive40

sir iam in 12th now n i want to know how can i start prearing for iit ..now.. important topic ,scoring topic ..please help me out!!

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

HI

it is good to start the preparation of iitjee a early as possilble but now also studying 10hrs a day you can prepare for iitjee for guidance you can join online coaching as in this type you can learn acc. to your calibre and on your own pace 

TOPICS

Cordinate Geometry-Easy and scoring

Calculus-Range, domain,limit,Differential and integral calculus

Area under curve

Maxima Minima

Algebra-Series(AP,GP,HP),quadratic

Trigonometry

5 years ago

Hi ,

I dont think any topic is more important than others . I would suggest you to start studying hard aand cover as many topics as possible . Be sure to cover main topics like

1. Mathematics - calculus, complex , co-ordinate,sequence and series

2.Physics - Conservation of energy and momentum , electrostat , and waves

3. chemistry - organic (mechanisms ) , physical chemistry , and periodic table , solid state

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

I HV ATTEMPTED JEE IN 2015. BUT I HAVE NOT GOT SELECTED IN JEE ADVANCE. CAN I TRY FOR ANOTHER TIME/

If you are confident within youu and have scored/prepared well this time, then you can try once more.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

Yes why not, and if you want to pursue your degree at some other equally reputed institution, then I may suggest to visit the official websites of a few reputed and esteemed institutions to ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

yes , why not if you are good student and if you are confident that you crack this time then you have to do it because when a person loss something in first time then he try more better...

ankit raj 10 months ago
which of these is best for doubt clearing for iit jee ,plancess,toppr,askiitians pls give me the reasons and details

You can put up your questions on all the portals alternately and wherever you get satisfactory answer, prefer that to be the best one and if you ask about a better institution, I may...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago

Hi Ajay, I would say go for Plancess..Because they have Guru Guidance programme where IITians will help you out solving your doubts and helping you to clear IIT.

Alok 11 months ago

go for plances and askiitians. Because they are iitian and they will obviusly teach you in that way that you can too become an iitian. THANKS

vb 11 months ago
sir i have got 103 in mains 91%in cbse 2016 can i get nit allahabad with it if i belong to sc.

Dear Student, your both the scores – board as well as Jee and on the top your category, they all convince that you must get a seat at NIT Allahabad, but, It would be a wise decision ot to...

Aneesh Sehgal 14 days ago

please predict your rank using askiitians rank predictor and compare your score with last year cutoff.. to check last year cutoff visit...

SAHIL 16 days ago

yes you can ..because u are from a reserved candidate gives u a boot against those of general candidates...All the best

shikhar panwar 15 days ago
sir my sc rank is 32000 and crl 490000 can I get nits ,dtu,nsit ​

Dear student, Pls check the opening and closing rank of colleges and branch that you want Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 11 months ago

You must visit the official website of Jeemains to find out which inst is within your approach, DTU and NSIT seems to be a hard nut to crack, but its quite possible to make it at some NITs, ...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago

dtu and nsit will be diificult somehow , but u can get nit but not ur desired stream rather i wil advice u if u get any stream in nit , dont ignore it good companies hire from iits and nits ...

ng29 11 months ago
Jee exams are getting closer. I am not able to manage time for all subjects. I am weak In maths and usually neglect it. Please help me with some management tips and maths preparation.

Dear Student, you should make the proper time table according to your shedule and also make the weekly and monthly target to achieve. For Maths, You should focus more on solving problems and...
  img
Vijay Mukati 5 months ago

For maths do rd sharma its just sufficient for jee mains after your jee main exams you will get two months in which you can practice for advanced

Himanshu 5 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off