Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: sharma20

sir iam in 12th now n i want to know how can i start prearing for iit ..now.. important topic ,scoring topic ..please help me out!!

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

HI

it is good to start the preparation of iitjee a early as possilble but now also studying 10hrs a day you can prepare for iitjee for guidance you can join online coaching as in this type you can learn acc. to your calibre and on your own pace 

TOPICS

Cordinate Geometry-Easy and scoring

Calculus-Range, domain,limit,Differential and integral calculus

Area under curve

Maxima Minima

Algebra-Series(AP,GP,HP),quadratic

Trigonometry

5 years ago

Hi ,

I dont think any topic is more important than others . I would suggest you to start studying hard aand cover as many topics as possible . Be sure to cover main topics like

1. Mathematics - calculus, complex , co-ordinate,sequence and series

2.Physics - Conservation of energy and momentum , electrostat , and waves

3. chemistry - organic (mechanisms ) , physical chemistry , and periodic table , solid state

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

is that really tough to crack jee main exam

No, nothing is impossible, as ‘Impossible’ itself says that ‘I M Possible’,.........you just need to be determined, and with a single mind having a clear idea for your aim you have to move...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

Hav ur goal fixed and u should atleast read for 8 hrs after school per day efficiently so that u can crack jee paper easily

sneha 7 months ago

No, if you are studying for sufficient hours with good plan and have good foundation.

Mehul Trivedi 9 months ago
Hi This is regarding the JOSAA seat allocation I am not able to understand what to do and what not to I want to more to the next round for the allocation So should i just not do anything ?...

You will be having three options'Freeze', 'Float' and 'Slide' . I suggest you to go understand the meaning of these terms from the official website of jee advanced. I...
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

I will suggest you to contact them. Because you can freeze, float and slide according to the couseling procedure. Please find the option, definetely you will get it.
  img

Ok. Very good.
  img
sir,i want to know how many rounds are there in IITs this year for councilling?

There will be 2 rounds of JEE COUNSLING THIS YR.
  img
Charchit Tailong 9 months ago

Generally two to three rounds are there and if some seats are left vacant then fourth or subsequently spot round is conducted, the most deserving candidates get through in first two or at...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago

already 3 rounds are done,how can there be 2 rounds?

Ayush Saxena 9 months ago
seat allotment in nits for sc category students is done on the the basis of overall air or category air ? I hav got overall air 157716 and category air 6355 can get admission in nit...

Well....I generally don’t prefer suggesting a student to drop a year, you could have worked hard in your first attempt only and to talk about allocation of seats criteria, let me tell you...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

this is the confusion for most of the category students so let me make it clear that the CRL rank is considered for seat allotement and the category rank has nothing to do with seat...

Akshit Matthew 9 months ago

Brother I also belong to SC

Akshit Matthew 9 months ago
I HAVE GOT 70% IN BOARDS N SO I AM GOING TO GIVE IMPROVEMENT THIS YEAR . DO I HAVE TO GIVE ALL THE 5 SUBJECTS TO BE ELIGBLE FOR BITSAT ? ALSO PLEASE TELL THE OTHER ELIGIBILTY CRITERIA.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA (i) For admission to any of the First Degree programmes of BITS except B.Pharm.:Candidates should have passed the 12th examination of 10+2 system from a recognized...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
I am in Std XI, preparing for IIT, dropped bio and language and opted for bifocal (elec maint)..I wish to appear for KVPY this year....is biology compulsory for SA stream in KVPY. If yes,...

Complete information regarding KVPY is available on our website, please refer from there. Thanks.
  img

yes you have to study bio ans syallabus is kypy site

samagra 9 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: sharma20