There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

sir iam in 12th now n i want to know how can i start prearing for iit important topic ,scoring topic ..please help me out!!

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

it is good to start the preparation of iitjee a early as possilble but now also studying 10hrs a day you can prepare for iitjee for guidance you can join online coaching as in this type you can learn acc. to your calibre and on your own pace 

Cordinate Geometry-Easy and scoring

Calculus-Range, domain,limit,Differential and integral calculus

Area under curve

Maxima Minima

6 years ago

Hi ,

I dont think any topic is more important than others . I would suggest you to start studying hard aand cover as many topics as possible . Be sure to cover main topics like

1. Mathematics - calculus, complex , co-ordinate,sequence and series

2.Physics - Conservation of energy and momentum , electrostat , and waves

3. chemistry - organic (mechanisms ) , physical chemistry , and periodic table , solid state

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

JEE Main 2017 exam is the most sought exam among the students of India. JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) is a two tier examination (Main & Advanced) regulated by CBSE Board. Candidates can...
Hii Post relevant Questions and we will get -back to you as soon as possible . For other queries related to IIT JEE you can contact us at 0120-4616500 or you can email us at...
Sourabh Singh 14 days ago
How To Apply for JEE 2017?? and How We can be clear it with Good marks or Rank ? Please Share some usefull tectics
JEEMAIN2017 14 days ago
Sir I pass 12th in 2015 sit for jee not selected in 2015 and selected for jee main in 2016 is I am eligible for jee main and advanced 2017
@VAIBHAV yes , for that u need to qualify jee main 2017 frst , only then u are elligible , but the jee main 2016 marks will no more valid for 2017 . and jee adv have 2 attempots max , so,...
2017 years ago
I am a Nepalese student currently studing in grade 12. What are the procedures for a foreign student and minimum qualifications required?
@ chrirayu For NRI student , there are some concession in the fee of offline and online jee exams , so, kindly be update with the jee main website for that . and there are some criteria...
Umakant biswal one month ago
hi dear please make a kind visit on the link post if still soe doubt
SAHIL one month ago
what is the rank required to do chemical at iit bombay
Hello, last year the rank is between 222 and 1040AIR for chemical at IITB regards Ramesh
Ramesh V 7 years ago
up to AIR 1200 u can get Chemical at IIT Bombay
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 7 years ago
sir how is the future in NIT delhi Specificall ECE Branch please elaborate too for more understanding please soon!!
NIT Delhi is a good engg. college of national importance. ECE at NIT D will give you bright future their. Academics as well as the placements are also good there. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
NIT Delhi has a very good image i the field of education and getting any study program from there ensures a definite success in the upcoming years, so rest assured that it is a matter of...
Soneel Verma one year ago
What is Object Oriented Programming
A type of programming in which programmers define not only the data type of a data structure, but also the types of operations (functions) that can be applied to the data structure. In this ...
Aditi Chauhan 7 years ago
Features of Object-Oriented Programming Languages Data encapsulation or data abstraction Data encapsulation, sometimes referred to as data hiding, is the mechanism whereby the...
Ravi Sharma 7 years ago
The Main Feature of Object Oriented Programming are : Encapsulation: The term encapsulation is often used interchangeably with information hiding.Information hiding in computer science is...
Swati Kharodia 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts