ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Hey my name is smriti kamboj and I am in obc category . could u please tell me that is there any use of filling obc category for iit forms. I am a student of 12th . I will b very grateful if u could tell me the merits and demerits of specifying obc category in iit forms in detail. Plz reply as soon as possible.

thanks

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

dear smriti

yes you will get the benifit to mentioning the obc in merit list as well as some benifits in fees in iit sem fees

All the best

AKASH GOYAL
AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

4 years ago

thank you

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
if my rank would be 51562 in jee main 2015 then i can expect nit calicut

Not Possible. As NIT calicut if the preferred NIT.
  img
Vijay Mukti 6 days ago

Umm...it doesn’t seem to be possible...you can try finding out the details for admission at other reputed and renowned institutions offering engg programs...if asked, i may suggest to visit ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 5 days ago

no not possible you can look out for some other institutes that punjab university thapar, JTTu, Lovely professionall university, and JECRC and many more

rahul 5 days ago
m ayush dis year JEE MAINS – 195 …. MP BOARD 12TH – 85.2%.... JEE ADVANCE – 182 ….. (OBC) ….... any of d IITs or NITs ..??

You can have NITs, for IITs, just wait for the result...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 21 days ago

You have pretty good chances to be at an IIt but to get into an NIT one need to appear in JEE advanced.....side by side you can also visit renowned colleges’ and universities’ weblinks to...

Soneel Verma 4 days ago

Sir will u plz let me know which nit will i get for cs

Ayush Patidar 13 days ago
I HV secured 94.92% in HSC, 220 in JEE Mains and most likely to get 210 marks in JEE Advanced in 2015 I want to know probable rank and colleges particularly IIT's where I can get admission...

you can check your estimated rank at following links http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/rank-predictor
  img
Abhinav 25 days ago

on basis of score in jee main and cbse , definitely u will get good nit with ur desired stream , cse nit warangal and trichy are on top , try for them and may be u get ann iit but not good...

ng29 25 days ago

The score that you have secured in both JEE as well as in +2 board may land you into an IIt/NIt with a warm welcome,it may be your choice if you want to draw a cmnparison with these –...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 24 days ago
which one most importent topic in chemistry for jee

Hi, The most important section (not tpoic) as per weightage is organic chemistry. We can not choose any specific topic as the question paper may not consist that topic but the no of...
  img
Yash Baheti 9 months ago
MAIN TOPICS FOR IIT

Physics: Mechanics, Thermodynamics, Electrostatic & Magnetism, Wave & Optics, Modern Physics & General Physics. Maths: Algebra (Quadratic, Polynomial, Complex Number),...
  img
Jitender Singh one year ago
Mydaughter has scored 157 in Jee mains n 95% in cbse. What are ther chances getting CS or IT in good NITs

Dear Sir/ Madam, You daughter has good marks. She will surely get CS/ IT in some NITs. Ask her to appear for couselling that is conducted by CBSE and also ask her to fill all the choices...
  img
Nishant Vora 7 days ago

u r welcome :)
  img
Nishant Vora 7 days ago

Thanks sir

Rohit 7 days ago
View all Questions »