DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

Hey my name is smriti kamboj and I am in obc category . could u please tell me that is there any use of filling obc category for iit forms. I am a student of 12th . I will b very grateful if u could tell me the merits and demerits of specifying obc category in iit forms in detail. Plz reply as soon as possible.

thanks

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

dear smriti

yes you will get the benifit to mentioning the obc in merit list as well as some benifits in fees in iit sem fees

All the best

AKASH GOYAL
AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

4 years ago

thank you

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hi This is regarding the JOSAA seat allocation I am not able to understand what to do and what not to I want to more to the next round for the allocation So should i just not do anything ?...

You will be having three options'Freeze', 'Float' and 'Slide' . I suggest you to go understand the meaning of these terms from the official website of jee advanced. I...
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

I will suggest you to contact them. Because you can freeze, float and slide according to the couseling procedure. Please find the option, definetely you will get it.
  img

Ok. Very good.
  img
Out of 14 people,twelve said that it was not the case that they watched TV but did not listen to the radio.Also,for nine people it is not the case that they do not watch TV and do not...

Hint: Convert the given problem into venn diagram and try to solve it. Thanks.
  img

it is still very tough,please give me complete solution.many people have the same problem i have

Dayne Fernandes one month ago
hello my air is 650(gen). which is better? IIT G/IIT R CSE or IIT M Dual Degree Electrical engg.

Almost all the institutions mentioned bty you are quite renowned, you may make sure what interests you the most and then make a virtual tour to the official websites of some other reputed...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

IIT M dual degree is preferable choice since IIT m is a very huge and beautiful campus with superb Labs but if you want only CS then go for IIT Roorkee all the best plz approve

Prajwal Kavad one month ago
is hc vermo..enough for iitjee

Hii Yes the HC verma is enogh if done properly. Best of Luck
  img
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago

Yes HC Verma is enough for IIT JEE physics but some topics like Fluid Mechanics,Laws of Motion are too easy as compared to previous year questions. So you need to look for more questions...

RON 5 months ago

It is good for theory and for making your concept strong but you also need to solve the previous year question.

Shivang Chaubey 3 months ago
pls tell me which is a better option for cse jaypee noida sec 62 or BIT patna(extension campus for bits mesra) or BIT deoghar(extension campus for bits mesra) or BIT jaipur(extension campus ...

Jaypee Noida.. rest are same..
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Whenever you are stuck n a fix whether to choose quality conscious college of monetary benefit based collge then a comparson and contrast is justified, but here in your case both the...

Soneel Verma one month ago
3 examples of biological membrane

3 examples of biological membranes: Plasma membrane, tonoplast, nuclear membrane

Adarsh 2 months ago

Please approve if my answer finds useful

Adarsh 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!