Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off
USE CODE: suraj30

Hey my name is smriti kamboj and I am in obc category . could u please tell me that is there any use of filling obc category for iit forms. I am a student of 12th . I will b very grateful if u could tell me the merits and demerits of specifying obc category in iit forms in detail. Plz reply as soon as possible.

thanks

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

dear smriti

yes you will get the benifit to mentioning the obc in merit list as well as some benifits in fees in iit sem fees

All the best

AKASH GOYAL
AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

5 years ago

thank you

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

which books should i refer to for shortcuts in mathematics for jee ?

Not fair a question but seriously unfortunately for you there are no books which teaches shortcuts in MATH for jee. If you have deep understanding of the content and have the basics...
  img
Riddhish Bhalodia 22 days ago

I will put forth a few Tips and Reference Books to help Prepare for IIT JEE 2016. ... Mathematics : New Pattern Mathematics for IIT JEE by M.L. Khanna, ... solve questions, you will find...

Gowri sankar 22 days ago
DEAR ASKIITIANS STAFF, I AM IN 12TH STANDARD SO I HAVE TO WRITE IITJEE MAINS PLEASE SUGGUEST ME HOW TO PREPARE FROM NOW?

from now onwards concentrate on your core subjects i.e matha,physics,chmistry take coaching from askiitians tutors and join in askiitians crash course for IIT-JEE Mains exam ...prepare for...

KALYAN 2 months ago

firstly you have to full fill the intermediate. why because jee main exam is based upon intermediate concepts. if full fill the intermediate you have to some other books if you learn the...

kumar one month ago

firstly you have to full fill the intermediate. why because jee main exam is based upon intermediate concepts. if full fill the intermediate you have to some other books if you learn the...

RAMCHANDRARAO one month ago
i had got 75% in pcm in 12 th cbse boards....but got only 58% in maths.....am i eligible to appear for jee advanced...???

YA i knw abt it....but i was confusd abt the eligibility of my marks for jee adv......................................................

vijay sharma 4 months ago

my overall score in pcm is 75%....and in all subjects is 83%.........................................................

vijay sharma 4 months ago

but before appearing for advanced you must qualify jee-mains exam,then only your aligible to write advance.

mansi 4 months ago
Which of the following country has more than 55,000 lakes?

i think finland has more than 55,000 lakes

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
can nybody tell the full name of Dr. Abdul Kalam???

His full name is Dr. Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen Abdul Kalam. One of the most distinguished scientists of India, Abdul Kalam is known as the Missile Man of India. Kalam developed India`s first...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
can i prepare for iit by studying at home only? what should be the time i should regurlarly study for?

hi, in present time , Jee exam is not as tough as earlier, so therei s also good chances of success in self preparation. but the proper guidance also matters very much . many students get...

Pratham Ashish 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 15,000 off