Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

Hey my name is smriti kamboj and I am in obc category . could u please tell me that is there any use of filling obc category for iit forms. I am a student of 12th . I will b very grateful if u could tell me the merits and demerits of specifying obc category in iit forms in detail. Plz reply as soon as possible.

thanks

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

dear smriti

yes you will get the benifit to mentioning the obc in merit list as well as some benifits in fees in iit sem fees

All the best

AKASH GOYAL
AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

5 years ago

thank you

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Which is better for self study..... Amit m agarwall or ml khanna

@ SALONI iF U ARE talking about jee main level , then amit m agarwal is good , but if u want to score a good rank in advanced , then better take ml khanna , as it explains each and every...

Umakant biswal one month ago
HOW CAN I SCORE UP TO 200 IN IIT MAIN S AND ADVANCE PLZZZ TELL MEE..............

Hii Yes you can score that much marks .Its an output of disciplined work and continuous evaluation of what your progress is. read good books and follow time management . You will be able to...
  img
Sourabh Singh 25 days ago

@ chauhan to score 200 in mains and advanced u need to do constant work but smarter work . 1- prepare a time table and strictly follow it . 2- donot follow many books as it will lead to...

Umakant biswal 25 days ago

U HAVE TO STUDY HARD TO GET ADMISSION IN NITS,BITS OR IITS. MINIMUM 6 HRS STUDY IS REQUIRED. FOLLOW UR FACULTY AND BOOKS TOLD BY THEM, AND CLASS MATERIAL. FOR IITS,BOOKS RECOMMENDED...

krunal 21 days ago
two forces 12 N and 16N are acting upon a body.what can be the maximum and minimum resultant force on the body?

The resultant of two forces acting on the same point is maximum when the forces are acting in the same direction and minimum when they operate in opposite direction. When the two forces are ...

SAHIL one month ago
Sir I got 92% in boards and 80 marks in jee mains can I get admission in nit

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html You can use the rank predictor in the link to get an idea where you stand.
  img
Ankit 3 months ago

Your score is good and to be sure about admission in NIT, do one thing, visit the website of that particular NIT and get a clear picture about your chances of admission, else I suggest that ...

Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
i got chemical in bit mesra and cse in iiit bhubaneswar. Which college to join?

@ neelendra bit mesra earned a good image in terms of placement and quality education . and also check your intrest , if u are intrested in chemical then, bits mesra will be the best choice ...

Umakant biswal 10 days ago
Hi , Please let me know what is global warming?

Global warming is d combined result of anthropogenic (human-caused) emissions of greenhouse gases and changes in solar irradiance , while climate change refers to any change in the state of ...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off