ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Hey my name is smriti kamboj and I am in obc category . could u please tell me that is there any use of filling obc category for iit forms. I am a student of 12th . I will b very grateful if u could tell me the merits and demerits of specifying obc category in iit forms in detail. Plz reply as soon as possible.

thanks

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

dear smriti

yes you will get the benifit to mentioning the obc in merit list as well as some benifits in fees in iit sem fees

All the best

AKASH GOYAL
AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

4 years ago

thank you

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What is inverse of i(iota) ?

It is -i. It is because in verse of i = 1/i. Multiplying & dividing by i, we get 1/i = i/i 2 Also, i 2 = -1 So, 1/i = i/-1 = -i Please approve it if you like.

Shivam Chopra 3 months ago

How would I know?

Ashwini 3 months ago

I dont know.

Ashwini 3 months ago
can we write cbse class 12 improvement exans and jee entrance exam in the same year

If you get selected in IIT JEE exam than you have show a certificate that you have qualified your 12 th at the time of admission. If you are able to get a passing certificate of 12 th before...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Yeah you can.
  img
Abhishek Kumar one month ago
i am Lalit got 90 marks in jee mains ST category nd 76% in 12 th CBSE home state – Rajasthan what all colleges can i get for CS/IT branch only NIT’s/IIIT’s specially

chances of nit jaipur are very less but dont loose hope completely as nothing can be said very surely about counselling this year as cut off had also decreased as compared to last year also...

ng29 9 days ago

Don’t lose hope as there are various esteemed colleges and universities in our country which provide due benefits to the students and along with it their placements are also quite good, you...

Soneel Verma 8 days ago

just wait for ur rank , and chill out dont take tension and just prepare for jee advance and bitsat ui have full month of june to discuus about it all the best approve if useful

ng29 9 days ago
My son securing 70 marks in IIT and 95% marks in Ap board 12 class. What will be the expected rank?

PLease visit the following link to get the rank http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

if general category yhen he is not qualifying jee main and must start preparing for other exams like bitsat and ipu approve if useful

ng29 one month ago
how to prepare for the jee mains exam???

Prepare a list of important formulae in each chapter Note the tips for quick solution of problems Make daily/weekly targets and write them down Revise the syllabus as per study plan Make...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 5 months ago

you can prepare very easily.Have focus on your exam and try to complete the syllabus in time .You can join any good coaching institute.Read limited and books relevant from jee aspects.Try to...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 5 months ago
View all Questions »