Hey my name is smriti kamboj and I am in obc category . could u please tell me that is there any use of filling obc category for iit forms. I am a student of 12th . I will b very grateful if u could tell me the merits and demerits of specifying obc category in iit forms in detail. Plz reply as soon as possible.

thanks

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

dear smriti

yes you will get the benifit to mentioning the obc in merit list as well as some benifits in fees in iit sem fees

All the best

AKASH GOYAL
AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

4 years ago

thank you

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Do the JEE Main and Advanced question papers contain values of constants, atomic numbers and masses? Just need to know if I need to remember all the values.

Hii student The required ones are always given the question paper. You need not to remeber all of the constants. But it will save your time if you will remember all the formulas as it will...
  img
Sourabh Singh 4 months ago
what is the difference between latent heat and enthalpy? are they same??

LATENT HEAT Latent calefaction is the activity appear or captivated by a physique or a thermodynamic arrangement during a constant-temperature process Enthalpyof vaporization The enthalpy of...
  img
Sourabh Singh 4 months ago
Are the following books enough for iitjee : Mathematics Trigonometry : S.L. Loney Calculus : I.A. Maron Coordinate Geometry : S.L.Loney Objective R.D. Sharma for rest of the topics...

Hello Student, This much materila is more than sufficient. Good that you are refering to so many books Thanks,...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

o behenkar itti saaree books meri to rd sharma or hc verma padhkar he jaan nikal jaati hai :D

Mohammad Dilshad 2 months ago
Where can I see the questions previously posted ? Some questions I see in discussion forum but not all. Plese help

HIMAJA. please ffind your answers below. as now ur are a part of the askiitian family, u regularly attends your classroom. before coming to the classroom, you can see a webpage with your...

Yugabrat Gogoi 2 months ago

welcome

Yugabrat Gogoi 2 months ago

thanks

Himaja 2 months ago
how to apply for aipmt

Candidates can apply for AIPMT - 2015 “Online” only. 3. Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Information Bulletin and on the website. 4. Examination...
  img
Ravi one month ago
37 marks and 71% in board pedict my rank

Your rank will be more than 2 lakhs , you can not expect any thing good at such low ranks , so best thing for you to go and reappear for boards, and jee main .
  img
Sher Mohammad 6 months ago
View all Questions »