Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Hey my name is smriti kamboj and I am in obc category . could u please tell me that is there any use of filling obc category for iit forms. I am a student of 12th . I will b very grateful if u could tell me the merits and demerits of specifying obc category in iit forms in detail. Plz reply as soon as possible.

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

dear smriti

yes you will get the benifit to mentioning the obc in merit list as well as some benifits in fees in iit sem fees

All the best

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

5 years ago

thank you

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hello, I`m in class 11 and 2017 jee aspirant had not yet started preparation for jee I had done basics of class 11 till now how should I start preparation for jee. I am having these books...
Dear student, the books which you are refering are good.Grill yourself into the basics until all your fundamentals are very clear as JEE Main is specifically designed to test how well...
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
you can get the solutions of H C Verma book on this youtube channel “Omega Open Course”
Sundar Chacha 2 months ago
Is RD SHARMA OBJECTIVE will be enough for jee (maths) or should I use other books ? which books ?
No!u just go on looking for different books as we’ll not get the same questions everywhere.Even I'm doing the same thing right now!
Drovan Reddy 2 months ago
Go for arihant.. I am also in 11 th ..I think arihant skill in maths series is good for concept clarity..
Param Prashar 2 months ago
can i get civil or mechanical at new iits with 3519 obc-nlc rank
Seems to be dificult for your case. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
Well the score that you have mentioned, does not seem to be much encouraging so I would suggest that you may try seeking admission in some other leading institutions of the country offering ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details