Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

hi......actually i had joined coaching for iit jee in july........and since then i have been working hard but for cbse infact.........i had not been doing HC VERMA or any other IIT oriented books......now i realised that that was not enough and since this month i have started doing hc verma......now i afraid i won't be able to crack IIT bcoz i started with cbse stuff.........i am damn confused and there's lot of pressure on me too............i really don't know wat to do????? but i am not even a kind of child who doesn't understand things when being taught.......sooooo i really need a good advice..............

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Nisha

Still a lot of time is left for JEE. Getting confused at this time will waste your time. Now you have prepared for CBSE. So your basics are clear it will be easier for you to crack IIT.It is good that you have started doing HC Verma. Now try to cover it maximum and other IIT books. I know many students who cracked IIT in this last session preparation you can also do the same. Such type of confusion happens when you are preparing for highly competitive exam.Just relax.

All the best

AKASH GOYAL
AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

i m getting aerospace in iit bombay in mock seat allotment today .it would be better .i m so confused bcoz i m getting mnc at iit kanpur ,iitg ...iitg,bhu mechnical , nhu electronics.. ism...

What interests you the most?.....I guess no one can answer this question better than you, right?....and secondly you have mentioned all the reputed institutions in your query, about BHU...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

i would suggest to opt for that branch which you like. you'll surely be successful. best of luck and all colleges are good.

vindhya 11 months ago

thnx :)

Fulan Nagar 11 months ago
Hello Sir! My rank in JEE Mains is 968 in OBC category. NIT Trichy 2014 CUT OFF for CSE Branch OBCO-383 OBCC-1180 (1st round) What is my chance of getting seat in the first round itself?...

You can get CSE at NIT Trichy...of course..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 11 months ago

You may surely get CSE branch in NIT Trichy and if you are not sure that you’ll exel in it and wish to switch to another branch or institution then you may visit the official websites of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

dont worry Cse is confirm for you in trichy,even if not in first round you will get it in second round for sure

Prajwal Kavad 11 months ago
which one is easy to crack in first go......... jee main or advanced

jee main is easy to crack in first go.because it is easy if you do smart work and hard...

raj 3 months ago

J . E . E MAINS is easy to crack in one go.you can even crack JEE adv. in one go but its very rare to do so.NN

RIYAZSHAIK 3 months ago

J . E . E MAINS is easy to crack in one go. you can even crack JEE adv. in one go but its very rare to do so.

anemous 4 months ago
Sir muje jee advance may sc rank 1509 Hay to may Iit ke liye aplicable ho kay

Dear Friend, you may try your luck at IIT as your rank and category both have lent you a helping hand, to get to know what branch may be allotted to you, you must check it on your own by...

Aneesh Sehgal 11 days ago

@ abhishek yes, for sure in IIT there are more than 10,000 seats as there are also 4-5 new iit which started their operation from this year , so, in this year there are totally 36,000...

Umakant biswal 12 days ago

yes sure you are applicable for iit because there are 10000 seats available with best wishes and regards sahil….….….….….….….….….…....

SAHIL 12 days ago
please can u tell me the rankings of nits and i have secured 89562 rank in jee mains but not qualified in jee advanced(92 marks in mains and 93% in 12 th cbse), so which is the best college ...

Check the link for college and branch prediction for thebest possible college options available for you http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Colleges...
  img
Avinash 11 months ago
Sir I want cs,communication,IT branch in these college with this rank sc rank 32000 and crl 490000

Dear student, Pls check the opening and closing rank of colleges and branch that you want Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 11 months ago

Did you visit the official website of Jeemains to check the current status of counselling rounds? if not then go for it...and get to know your stature there which seat in which institution...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off