Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

hi......actually i had joined coaching for iit jee in july........and since then i have been working hard but for cbse infact.........i had not been doing HC VERMA or any other IIT oriented books......now i realised that that was not enough and since this month i have started doing hc verma......now i afraid i won't be able to crack IIT bcoz i started with cbse stuff.........i am damn confused and there's lot of pressure on me too............i really don't know wat to do????? but i am not even a kind of child who doesn't understand things when being taught.......sooooo i really need a good advice..............

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Nisha

Still a lot of time is left for JEE. Getting confused at this time will waste your time. Now you have prepared for CBSE. So your basics are clear it will be easier for you to crack IIT.It is good that you have started doing HC Verma. Now try to cover it maximum and other IIT books. I know many students who cracked IIT in this last session preparation you can also do the same. Such type of confusion happens when you are preparing for highly competitive exam.Just relax.

All the best

AKASH GOYAL
AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

What is the meaning of rate of change of direction .magnitude wise rate of change of direction means.....

see for vector quantities there is mag and dirn If magnitude changes than we can find the change in mag that is rate and if only dirn changes then we can find the change in dirn so if any...
  img
Nishant Vora 18 days ago
a hammer of mass 1 kg strikes on the head of a nail with velocity of 2ms-1. it drives the nail 0.01 m into a wooden block. find the force applied by the hammer and the time of impact.

A uniform rope of length L,resting on a frictionless horizontal table is pulled at one end by a force F.What is the tension in the rope at a distance x from the end where the force is...

2016 years ago

Let n be the mass per unit length of rope. Therefore, mass of rope = nL . Acceleration in the rope due to force F will be a = F/nL. Mass of rope of length (L - l ) will be n (L - l )....

11 hours ago
a lawyar alleges in court that the police has forced his client to issue a statement of confession. what kind of force is this ?

@ amman i cannot get your question , this is not a type of force that we are studying physics , this is u can say mental or physiological force . nothing else . kindly get back to us if u...

Umakant biswal 7 days ago
Which isis the best material for jee chemistry so that i will be able to crack jee in 8 months suggest me many such books

Hi shubhika FIRST OF ALL THE MAIN TWO BOOKS YOU SHOULD DO BEFORE PICKING UP ANY OTHER BOOK IS NCERT CHEMISTRY CLASS 11 AND CLASS 12 NCERT EXEMPLAR CLASS 11 AND CLASS 12. AFTER THE...

SAHIL 22 days ago

@ shuhaibks what u can do for chemistry , ncert is the concept builder , so, donot ignore ncert at all . frst of all read ncert and mark those imp points . and proceed on . and...

Umakant biswal 22 days ago
Q) The atomic mass of an element is 12.00719 amu. If there are 6 neutrons in the nucleus of the atom of the element, the binding energy per nucleon of the nucleus will be a. 76.4 MeV b....

Nuclear binding energy is the energy that would be required to disassemble the nucleus of the atom into its component parts. Calculation can be employed to determine the nuclear binding...

KALYAN 8 months ago

Dear Sai sowrya vardhan, If the atomic mass of an element is 12.00719 amu than the binding energy per nucleon is 7.64Mev because binding energy is nothing but conservation of mass.

SAI SARDAR 8 months ago

Dear Sai Sowrya Vardha the answer for this question is “7.64 Mev” Ok all the best for your bright future

Prabhakar ch 8 months ago
hi, i ve got 150 score for jee adv and 366 marks for exam confused about taking admission i m interested in mechanical and electrical

You are about to get 40 % of marks of total markings. For sure this year, cut off will be low as compare to last year. With this score, you will get a ranking in IIT. You would be around,...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago

Dear Friend, I must say that your score in board as well as in Jee is quite good and there may be a chance that you may get a seat in higher NITs and that too in your desired branch but for ...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off