DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

hi......actually i had joined coaching for iit jee in july........and since then i have been working hard but for cbse infact.........i had not been doing HC VERMA or any other IIT oriented books......now i realised that that was not enough and since this month i have started doing hc verma......now i afraid i won't be able to crack IIT bcoz i started with cbse stuff.........i am damn confused and there's lot of pressure on me too............i really don't know wat to do????? but i am not even a kind of child who doesn't understand things when being taught.......sooooo i really need a good advice..............

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Nisha

Still a lot of time is left for JEE. Getting confused at this time will waste your time. Now you have prepared for CBSE. So your basics are clear it will be easier for you to crack IIT.It is good that you have started doing HC Verma. Now try to cover it maximum and other IIT books. I know many students who cracked IIT in this last session preparation you can also do the same. Such type of confusion happens when you are preparing for highly competitive exam.Just relax.

All the best

AKASH GOYAL
AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir if some one has got the 65% in board and qualify for iit with 5056 air will he get seat in iit or not because minimum percentage required from board is 75%

You will not be eligibile for the admission into IITs. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 27 days ago

5056 AIR is in advanced or mains.
  img
Vijay Mukti 27 days ago

It is a NO for NITs but i don’t favour dropping a year, rather i would advise to visit the official websites of some renowned institutions where you can seek admission and pursue your...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 26 days ago
how maNY tyms a person could attempt the exam

JEE advanced can be attempted for maximum of 2 times. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 28 days ago

Three attempt for JEE mains. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukti 28 days ago

One can attempt JEE mains for thrice and Jee advance for twice and that too in subsequent years back to back, and you may follow these tips for preparation –Stay focused on your studies and ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 26 days ago
I will be appearing for IITJEE-2016. I am very good at the concepts. But I am too slow. Any suggestions? How can I improve my speed?

Dear student, Please try to solve as many as questions as possible. By this definetly your speed will increase. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti one month ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 28 days ago

the only way to improve your speed is by lots of practice and have one thing in mind and never think that your concepts are strong ther are many students whose concepts are upto msc level...

Prajwal Kavad 28 days ago
Hi! My name is Sridhar Lal Sarma. I am a +2 1st Year Student. I am a average scorer but with a high aptitude. Lately i have come to my senses and now i am completely terrified about how tp...

Dear sarma Fitst I will suggest you to join any coaching classes.Because as you are preapearing for IIT JEE then you will face a tough comptition. coaching classes can guide in a better...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago

Dear Sir, Thank you very much for answering my query. I have just one more doubt, what is the basic difference between AIEEE, BITS & IIT JEE.

sarma.sridhar08@gmail.com Sarma 5 years ago
Respected Sir I wanted to know anout the benefits that are given to Aditiya Birla Employee’s child in getting admission in Bits. How to I prepare to get admission in Bits Pilani-Hydrebad....

What are the various examinations that are conducted for good and respectable engineering college across India, like BITs,NITs,IITs etc....? Please suggest some tips to do preparation for...

Darpan Vyas 2 days ago
from when to start preprations

Hi Tushar, If you'd like, you can take online Coaching from Askiitians Experts for IIT-JEE, where you can get excellent coaching from the comfort of your home. For more information visit...

Askiitian.Expert Rajat 5 years ago
View all Questions »