Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: sch25

hi......actually i had joined coaching for iit jee in july........and since then i have been working hard but for cbse infact.........i had not been doing HC VERMA or any other IIT oriented books......now i realised that that was not enough and since this month i have started doing hc verma......now i afraid i won't be able to crack IIT bcoz i started with cbse stuff.........i am damn confused and there's lot of pressure on me too............i really don't know wat to do????? but i am not even a kind of child who doesn't understand things when being taught.......sooooo i really need a good advice..............

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Nisha

Still a lot of time is left for JEE. Getting confused at this time will waste your time. Now you have prepared for CBSE. So your basics are clear it will be easier for you to crack IIT.It is good that you have started doing HC Verma. Now try to cover it maximum and other IIT books. I know many students who cracked IIT in this last session preparation you can also do the same. Such type of confusion happens when you are preparing for highly competitive exam.Just relax.

All the best

AKASH GOYAL
AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

is the number of exams for qualifying jee advanced goona increase for jjee 2017?? if so...plss explain

@ pujitha No, till now , there is no update regarding that , so, if there will be any official update then i will inform you here , or keep in touch with the askiitian blog for more update...

Umakant biswal 15 days ago
what books i have to used for jee exam preparation. i am a dropper.

@ yashwant If u are a dropper assuming that u have an idea about each and every concept of class 11 th and 12 th . u can use the following books for your preparation 1- concept of physics...

Umakant biswal 14 days ago
HOW MUCH MARKS NEEDED TO QUALIFY JEE MAINS FOR PH CATEGORY

11 MARKS FORPH CATRGORY IN JEE MAINS

Gavvala Ganesh 10 months ago

130.................................................................................................................................................................

Prabhakar ch 5 months ago

11 MARKS NEEDED TO QUALIFY JEE MAINS FOR PH CATEGORY

RAKESH CHINDAM 10 months ago
sir,i got 74 marks in mains and 93% in ipe can i get admission into NIT institutes?

Not much chances are there as long as you belong to a general category, may be your category, if any, helps you. Otherwise , you may go for seeking admission in one of the leading private...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago

@ rajesh in this case mentioning a catagory is must important . if u are from SC/ST catagory then only u can get nit college . but if from general , then u are not elligible for cutoff ,...

Umakant biswal 2 months ago

if you are a general category student you cannot get admission if you belong to obc or sc or st category you can get admission in a nit thanks and approve my answer regards sahil

SAHIL 2 months ago
I got 107000 rank in main. Suggest. What all college and branch can. I get

Dear student, there are numerous highly reputed institutions which have earned their image by providing quality education and best ever placements in high profile organizations. So, you may ...

Aneesh Sehgal 28 days ago

please visit http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html thanks. moreover you can try for other private good colleges like lovely university, amity, chandigarh...

SAHIL 28 days ago
sir i get 73 in jee main 2016 and 92 % in up board can i eligible for jee main counselling . i am general category student

sorry but you are not eligible for coaching. but donot disappoint as you can get a good private college or give any other entrance exam thanks and approve my answer regards sahil

SAHIL 2 months ago

yes chances may be there. you can visit official website of college and check last year openings and closing ranks thanks regards sahil

SAHIL 2 months ago

sir can i am get jaypee institute of information technology noida private college from this jee main air

Satyam Shahi 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off