Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

hi......actually i had joined coaching for iit jee in july........and since then i have been working hard but for cbse infact.........i had not been doing HC VERMA or any other IIT oriented books......now i realised that that was not enough and since this month i have started doing hc verma......now i afraid i won't be able to crack IIT bcoz i started with cbse stuff.........i am damn confused and there's lot of pressure on me too............i really don't know wat to do????? but i am not even a kind of child who doesn't understand things when being taught.......sooooo i really need a good advice..............

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Nisha

Still a lot of time is left for JEE. Getting confused at this time will waste your time. Now you have prepared for CBSE. So your basics are clear it will be easier for you to crack IIT.It is good that you have started doing HC Verma. Now try to cover it maximum and other IIT books. I know many students who cracked IIT in this last session preparation you can also do the same. Such type of confusion happens when you are preparing for highly competitive exam.Just relax.

All the best

AKASH GOYAL
AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

i want to opt for jee main online computer based exam in 2017 at surat. i want to know EXACT address of Surat [ Gujarat ] centre which will conduct jee main 2016 online computer based exam...

Dear student The exact address of any online centre of Surat will be posted to you once you will fill your code.Before that they don’t release centre names in order to prevent any...
  img
Bhavya one month ago

If you have opted for online test for JEE MAIN 16, it would be mentioned on your hall ticket which you will download from JEEMAIN weblink.. All the best..
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

hello, in the hallticket exact address is there about exam center.but you dont know the address then take some one help. ….….….….…..ALL THE BEST.........................................

raj kumar one month ago
I am in in 10th standard now.I want to prepare for IIT after completion of my 10th standard board exams.So, i need your help for that.How should i start?

Please share your contact details. Representative will contact you and guide you properly.
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

Dear Rohith gandhi, First of all you have to buy books for jee and then you have to join in a coaching center it is better for you.Thank you and all the best.

SAI SARDAR one month ago

hello, first you learn all the basics that will help you every time.and then learn topic wise.remember formulas and tricks in solving problems.

raj kumar one month ago
which is a better option? IIT G CSE OR BITS PILANI CSE

BITS Pilani stands atop among the both but you may check in details at other institutions too in order to go for a comparative analysis, consider visiting the official weblinks of these – R ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

coz it is better than iit G bt if u want the tag iit then only prefer iit G

navneet 10 months ago

both are good bt pilani is more better

navneet 10 months ago
Please give the branch ranking of stem cells in iitb is there any scope in stem cells or bio medical engineering in india

Dear student, Currently the demand is less in india but in near future there will be huge demand. It’s very popular for reasearch in some foreign countries. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago
Hello Sir, I have got a BITS score 329.Can I get a seat in BITS Pilani for mechanical engineering in the third round ?

Yes, you have got a good score. There are high chances for you to get it.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago
3 examples of biological membrane

3 examples of biological membranes: Plasma membrane, tonoplast, nuclear membrane

Adarsh 11 months ago

Please approve if my answer finds useful

Adarsh 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

• View Details