hi......actually i had joined coaching for iit jee in july........and since then i have been working hard but for cbse infact.........i had not been doing HC VERMA or any other IIT oriented books......now i realised that that was not enough and since this month i have started doing hc verma......now i afraid i won't be able to crack IIT bcoz i started with cbse stuff.........i am damn confused and there's lot of pressure on me too............i really don't know wat to do????? but i am not even a kind of child who doesn't understand things when being taught.......sooooo i really need a good advice..............

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Nisha

Still a lot of time is left for JEE. Getting confused at this time will waste your time. Now you have prepared for CBSE. So your basics are clear it will be easier for you to crack IIT.It is good that you have started doing HC Verma. Now try to cover it maximum and other IIT books. I know many students who cracked IIT in this last session preparation you can also do the same. Such type of confusion happens when you are preparing for highly competitive exam.Just relax.

All the best

AKASH GOYAL
AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Whats your opinion about Mathematics for the JEE Advanced 1st Edition by khurana and rajpurohit? Would it be enough for jee mains and jee advanced? Please reply soon.

http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx , read this articel all the good books are mentioned in it, it will be very helpful for you.
  img
Sher Mohammad 10 days ago
sir, i want to know which book of phys. should i prefer for jee mains and advance prep. in which by short approach numericals are solved with theory

For concepts please consult either Young & Freedman(University Physics) or H C Verma. These books stress on concepts and the quality of the questions are also good. Thanks & Regards...
  img
Aziz Alam yesterday
i got 1011 rank in ST catgory in 2014 ,do i have a chance to get in preparartory course in iit?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 8 days ago
where exactly the bronze medallist vijender sigh belongs to??

Vijender sigh belongs to Kaluwas village, on the outskirts of Bhiwani in Haryana.

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
CORRECT ORDER OF STABILITY IS 1. -2 CH-C(TRIPLE BOND) CH & 2. - CH=C=CH - a. 1>2 b. 2>1 c. 1=2 d. none of these

Dear Rahul, The correct answer to this question would be (b). As you can see, both (1) & (2) are the different resonance structures of the same compound. But in (2) the charge is more...

Askiitians Expert Himanshu Geed - IIT Delhi 4 years ago
I have to choose to college 1. KIIT (kalinga institute of industrial technology) 2 NIT silchar which should i prefer (please don`t answer according to brand name)

NIT silchar is better than KIIT. Thanks & Regards Rinkoo Gupta AskIITians Faculty
  img
Rinkoo Gupta 2 months ago

Between these two KIIT is best. Thanks & Regards Aarti Gupta askiitians Faculty
  img
Aarti Gupta 2 months ago

i didn`t find NIT silchar any where in top 100 engineering college but Kiit is under top 100

James Macmillan 2 months ago
View all Questions »