ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   CAN YOU PLZ TELL ME WHAT ARE MINIMUM MARKS (CUT OFF) FOR GETTING EVEN IT-BHU FOR GEN. CATEGORY

ALSO TELL WHAT ARE MNIMM. MRKS REQUIRED FOR GETTING IIT KANPUR.........

PLZ TELL ME...........

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear abhinandana,

There are no fixed cutoff marks. they depend on that year's paper.To get in IT BHU you should atleast get 200 marks.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
How should I solve JEE question paper?

Everyone has a unique approach to attempt JEE paper. However, some of themost common IIT JEE tips that are employed by almost everybody are: • Try different exam strategies and time...
  img
Ambar Kumar 4 months ago

Everyone has a unique approach to attempt JEE paper. However, some of themost common IIT JEE tips that are employed by almost everybody are: • Try different exam strategies and time...
  img
Ambar Kumar 4 months ago

img
Ambar Kumar 4 months ago
what if i am not able to pay the fees for advance exam by 5 pm

i advice u to contact iit bombay immediately or send a mail to them regarding this with ur nmae and jee main details, so that they can take any action. but dont worry as recently my friend...

ng29 15 days ago

it is written on jee advance website Online registration for JEE (Advanced) 2015 is CLOSED. Those who could complete Step-1 of the registration , but could not complete Step-2 and/or Step-3,...

ng29 14 days ago

i know that there is not such info on internert but as i mentioned above that my frnd had informed about the same and also he made payment after 5 pm so no need to worry and adminintration...

ng29 14 days ago
When is the starting day for downloading hall ticckets for advance??

18th

erra akhil 5 days ago

it is from 18th

SAITEJA GOUD 3 days ago

18 th

SURYA KUMAR GOUD 3 days ago
I have applied for both the papers i.e paper1 b.arch and paper2 b.tech...due to some problem now i wanted to write only b.tech paper?? is it possible leave b.arch paper??

Yes You can leave one paaper and give the second. But you will only then be able to get engineering admission without B.arch option. Best of Luck
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago

thak you so much

Teja Sree 2 months ago
which books are best for the kvpy preparation for class 11 and class 12 ?

10 tips to crack KVPY Aptitude Test 1. Analyse your Strengths and Weaknesses Before getting into preparation mode for KVPY Aptitude Test, it is important for you to know your existing level...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 months ago

sir i post very few questions on ur site and still there is no response.sir please give some time to my queries?????

NIRAJ TIRTHANI 6 months ago

but which ncert books should i use to crack?

NIRAJ TIRTHANI 6 months ago
respected sir, how are ranks given in iit’s... i mean do they consider our obc rank or all india rank ????

The score of JEE (Main) shall comprise of the actual marks obtained in JEE (Main) along with the status of those who qualify for appearing in JEE (Advanced) provided other conditions of...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

9784 were the number of seats available for IITs in previous year. It is expected to be the same this year. They do consider the OBC rank as well.
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
View all Questions »