• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

i want to know exat how many seat r reserved for general category student

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Ankit

There are about 4800 seats for General Category students.

All the best

AKASH GOYAL
AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

DEAR ASKIITIANS STAFF, I AM IN 12TH STANDARD SO I HAVE TO WRITE IITJEE MAINS PLEASE SUGGUEST ME HOW TO PREPARE FROM NOW?

from now onwards concentrate on your core subjects i.e matha,physics,chmistry take coaching from askiitians tutors and join in askiitians crash course for IIT-JEE Mains exam ...prepare for...

KALYAN 7 months ago

firstly you have to full fill the intermediate. why because jee main exam is based upon intermediate concepts. if full fill the intermediate you have to some other books if you learn the...

raj 6 months ago

firstly you have to full fill the intermediate. why because jee main exam is based upon intermediate concepts. if full fill the intermediate you have to some other books if you learn the...

RAMCHANDRARAO 6 months ago
sir my 12th bihar board % is 64.2 i wanted to know how much score is required for me in jee mains 2016 to get NIT

Target for AIR atleast 25000-30000. The better the rank you obtained more the choices you will have for better college/rank. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Try to score above 190 normalized marks
  img

My Pleasure.
  img
Sir I wanted some suggestions for books as I m starting my preparations for IIT JEE main as well as advanced.i have noted down some books through different resources.i m attaching a pic of...

hc verma and ncert are enough for physics ignore resnik halliday and dc pandey , instead complete hc verma and ie irodov fully

Mondo Camry 10 months ago

Any thing more is encouraged.......🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻1000000000000000000....please🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻( many pleases)🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻please I hoped more and better answers ...

Riddhi Gupta 10 months ago

DEAR RIDDHI GUPTA, I SUPPOSE TO H.C.VARMA BOOK PHYSICAL SCIENCE.IT CONTAINS SO MANY PROBLEMS YOU CAN SOLVE IT BY EASY METHOD.AND FOR MATHES I HOPE NCERT BOOKS ARE BETTER....

SAI SARDAR 10 months ago
which molecule is more polar. H-F or H-Br? In terms of electronegativity, F is more electronegative than Br, hence it attracts the shaired pair of electrons closer than Br, hence HF should...

Dipole moment= q*d (charge*distance) Here H-F molecule is more polar since electronegativity dominates in case of halogens. Thus the treand of dipole moment is H-F (1.8D) >H-Cl...
  img
Bhavya 4 months ago
i have subscribed for self study pakage of aipmt aiims but there is lot of mistakes in mcq and it is not worth for 20000 so iwant my money back how to get my monet back?

@ gagan mail the askiitian team with the mail id – support@askiitians.com they will do the needfull for you .. i donot think , u will get the refund .. i also subscribed to class 12...

Umakant biswal 3 months ago
hi, i ve got 150 score for jee adv and 366 marks for exam confused about taking admission i m interested in mechanical and electrical

You are about to get 40 % of marks of total markings. For sure this year, cut off will be low as compare to last year. With this score, you will get a ranking in IIT. You would be around,...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

Dear Friend, I must say that your score in board as well as in Jee is quite good and there may be a chance that you may get a seat in higher NITs and that too in your desired branch but for ...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off