• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: FC30

i want to know exat how many seat r reserved for general category student

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Ankit

There are about 4800 seats for General Category students.

All the best

AKASH GOYAL
AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

i want to study biotechnology in IIT campus...should i write JEE-mains as well as JEE-advanced also..??

You need to prepare very soundly for Jeemains, and the content for the test is based on +2 subjects i.e. PCM nad do follow these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago
i m getting aerospace in iit bombay in mock seat allotment today .it would be better .i m so confused bcoz i m getting mnc at iit kanpur ,iitg ...iitg,bhu mechnical , nhu electronics.. ism...

What interests you the most?.....I guess no one can answer this question better than you, right?....and secondly you have mentioned all the reputed institutions in your query, about BHU...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

i would suggest to opt for that branch which you like. you'll surely be successful. best of luck and all colleges are good.

vindhya 10 months ago

thnx :)

Fulan Nagar 10 months ago
what is the relation between boards and jee and what if join a dummy school

CBSE board exams just focusses on 'Rote Learning',whereas JEE main questions require a bit analysis and are more conceptual and tricky.While JEE is about practice, Board exams are...
  img
Bhavya 23 days ago

Hii What you want to imply by a dummy school.Kindly elaborate and repost the question.
  img
Sourabh Singh 23 days ago

Well u should not go to a "dummy" school as it iz "dummy" the students are also "dummy" who will try their best to convert u into a "dummy" n then u will not be able to call anyone a...

rahul 9 days ago
sir, i got 18957 rank in jee mains and i am from delhi and the best option for me i think is dtu, but i am unable to choose the stream.whether i should take mce aur ee aur civil. sir i like ...

DTU stands atop as compared to other leading engg and tech institutions, so it is exactly a right pick, but to talk about the streams and specialization, I’d say that you need to introspect ...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

bro, ya bst optn is dfntly DTU. scndly, dont go fr plcmnts... tommorow’s plcmnt dpnds on todays hrd wrk....go for the best one(that you like mst) and dfntly u will hve brght future....!!!

abhishek 10 months ago
For iit in class11 maths which is good rd sharma or ml khanna please suggest only one book that can prepare me for iit if ypu have any other book in mind please tell

rd sharma is the best book for iit jee preparations. so i think u can choose this bookbest of luck for futurethanx and approve

SAHIL 20 days ago
How is AIPMT different from AIIMS? Which is more better? please let me know the relevancy of both the exams

Hello Student Please fill in your information here. Else stay connected to this link for filling the form. http://www.askiitians.com/medical-exams/aipmt/rank-predictor/ Good luck :)
  img
Anjali Ahuja 23 hours ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: FC30

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off