i want to know exat how many seat r reserved for general category student

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Ankit

There are about 4800 seats for General Category students.

All the best

AKASH GOYAL
AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Far a minimum deviation refracted ray should be parallel to the base of the prism can u give the proof?

Refraction through a Prism:- A prism is a wedge-shaped body made from a refracting medium bounded by two plane faces inclined to each other at some angle. The two plane faces are called are...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
I am a foreign citizenship holder.(Tanzanian). Is there a foreigner’s quota for admissions in IIT ? Which IITs give such quota and in which fields ? How much rank is good enough to get...

Yes of course, there is NRI reservation scheme in IIT-JEE. Please check the prospectus once, You will get whole info.. Good...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

@saurabh kumar can u please give the link of the prospectus ? i cant find it oline ? thanks ! -ayush.

Ayush Mehta one month ago

@saurabh kumar can u please give the link of the prospectus ? i cant find it oline ? thanks ! -ayush.

Ayush Mehta one month ago
In how many ways we can select 5 cards from a deck from 52 cards, if each selection must include atleast one king?

As there are 4 cardd of king in the set of 52 cards. total ways of selection of 5 cards from the deck = 52C 5 case-I. If we select all the 4 king in the selection so the number of...
  img
Naveen Kumar one month ago
What is the importance of category rank? Are the admissions of csab made on category rank or all india rank..??

The seats in goverment colleges to category students are alloted on the basis of their category that whay category ranks are important. the admissions are made upon the category rank for...
  img
Sher Mohammad 5 months ago

CSAB carries out admissions on the basis of AIR overall.They have separate quotas(Open,SC,ST) but the seat are allocated through AIR overall . Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee...
  img
Aziz Alam 5 months ago
how to prepare for the jee mains exam???

Prepare a list of important formulae in each chapter Note the tips for quick solution of problems Make daily/weekly targets and write them down Revise the syllabus as per study plan Make...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 days ago

you can prepare very easily.Have focus on your exam and try to complete the syllabus in time .You can join any good coaching institute.Read limited and books relevant from jee aspects.Try to...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 3 days ago
i am 16 yrs old and my birthdate is 30 th july 1998 can i apply for aipmt 2015 ?

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION : * The candidates who have passed the higher secondary examination from recognized school are eligible for this exam . * It is compulsory that the candidates must...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 2 months ago
View all Questions »