i want to know exat how many seat r reserved for general category student

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Ankit

There are about 4800 seats for General Category students.

All the best

AKASH GOYAL
AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
hi, iam pragdheesh of class XII. iam willing to write the jee exam for the year 2015. there are two exams (B. E./B. Tech) and (B.E.Arch/B.E.Planning). is it fine to write, how is the course...

B.Arch is usually taken by students with a deep interest in Engineering drawing and related fields like automobile designing, architecture, etc. and is preferred by a lower number of...
  img
Ravi 20 days ago

That is totally upto you. If you are comfortable with the online paper, you can go for the online test also. If not, then only choice left is offline test. There is not much of a difference...
  img
Ravi 19 days ago

how about the next quwstion – Which option to be opted for writting the exam online/offline. Give your suggesstions.?

pragdheesh 20 days ago
How can i prepare for iit well .Its been 2 years me preparing for iit .Next year i have my iit jee exam .Can you give some imporatant conclusion on which chapter has to concentrated more...

Hi Student, Here are the following chapaters from PCM which you concentrate more up on. Physics Current Electricity – A thorough idea of Kirchoff’s law will help you solve...
  img
Harishwar 22 days ago
From the top of the tower of height 400 m, a ball is dropped by a man. Simultaneously from the base of the tower, another ball is thrown up with velocity 50 m/s. At what distance will they...

Dear student, Let us assume that the balls meet at a distance of x m from the base of the tower. Hence the velocity achieved by the ball by the time it reaches the distance (400-x) from the...
  img
Sumit Majumdar one month ago
If the home state is Delhi and category OBC but the certificate is made from some other state not Delhi. So, will it be valid for admission in NIT Delhi under HS OBC ???

Hi, If you have a domicile certificate of Delhi, than will be considered from Delhi. Regarding the OBC certificate, you must visit JEE Mains website and communicate with them for a...
  img
Yash Baheti 2 months ago
Where can I get AIIMS 2014 solutions?

You may get aiims 2014 solutions at aakash insitute official site .. Thanks Bharat Bajaj Askiitians faculty
  img
bharat bajaj 5 months ago
how is textile at iit delhi....what is avg placement salary??

textile at iit delhi is not very good branch the placments are also not good for this branch ....the avg placement salary is low in comparision of other branches.
  img
Sher Mohammad 4 months ago
View all Questions »