i want to know exat how many seat r reserved for general category student

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Ankit

There are about 4800 seats for General Category students.

All the best

AKASH GOYAL
AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what constant force p is required to bring a 50kg body which starts from rest to a speed of 10m/s in 7m neglect friction

a=v 2 /2s =>a=100/14=7.14 m/s 2 F=ma=50*7.14=357.14 N...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago

use v 2 -u 2 =2*a*s given u=0 and s= 7 m and v=10 m/s 100= 2*a*7 a= 100/14 Force required(p)= ma = 50*100/14 = 357 N...
  img
Ramreddy one month ago
sir, i have accepted seat in iit now should i registerfor jee main counselling

yes sure............ ….….… ….….….. ….….….…....
  img
Suraj Prasad one month ago
what is electric field at the centre of dipole

9*10 9 *16P/r 3

AJAY PILLAI K one month ago

-Kp/r 3

Shivam one month ago
I attained a rank of 5500 in JEE Main.I would really like to pursue computer science. Which NIT can I expect to get?Also,should I go for Jadavpur University CSE or IIEST CSE instead of...

Hi, Visit our college and branch predictor for a better idea. Top NITs are better than the other oprions you provided....
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago
which is betteer software engineering in dtu or ITin iiit allahabad

It depends on the college, your interest in branch and also placements and scope of the branch. Software engineering has a lot of scope as compared to IT. But IIIT allahabad is a prominent...
  img
Ramreddy 3 months ago
Which is better among prod engg. at IIT D and mech at DTU ?? Which has better pay packages ? Also which one should I choose if I want to give IAS exam ??

IIT Production Engineering is a better choice than DTU because of the fact that there are many opportunities in IIT Delhi.Pay packages are definately better of Prod Engg IIT D than Mech DTU...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
View all Questions »