FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

i want to know exat how many seat r reserved for general category student

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Ankit

There are about 4800 seats for General Category students.

All the best

AKASH GOYAL
AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
How should I solve JEE question paper?

Everyone has a unique approach to attempt JEE paper. However, some of themost common IIT JEE tips that are employed by almost everybody are: • Try different exam strategies and time...
  img
Ambar Kumar 4 months ago

Everyone has a unique approach to attempt JEE paper. However, some of themost common IIT JEE tips that are employed by almost everybody are: • Try different exam strategies and time...
  img
Ambar Kumar 4 months ago

img
Ambar Kumar 4 months ago
How I can increase my problem solving speed?.....

approaching any problematic subject: Dont try to complete all theory part … generally students think to finish inch by inch of theory and derivations before starting problems but they fed up...

buddha one month ago

u must do large amount of questions while keeping timer set for each bunch of questions depends on subject and level of questions dont spend more time on questions that creeates problem to u...

ng29 one month ago

by practising large amount of good que in sufficient time

ng29 one month ago
i have got a seat in iit roorkee and paid the fee in the frst round of seat allocation. i have to inform to iit roorkee for my admission. but due to some reasons i cannot go to roorkee. the...

JEE office in Roorkee Contact No. +91-1332-285224, 284272 U.G. Admission Contact No. +91-1332-284289, 285200 Registrar IIT Roorkee Contact No. +91-1332-285311 The above are the means by...
  img
Aziz Alam 10 months ago

i tried to contact them but the phones sometimes were busy and sometimes it doesn’t connect. can i try a letter to the chairman of jee advanced for refund. they have specified they wont give...

ranganath 10 months ago
sir/madam, i have recently gave the cbse 10 th boards. can anyone tell me the books which i must buy in class 11 ?

You can find list of books here http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx Among these you can buy any for a particular topic. For eg OP tandon is best for organic chemistry...
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

Please specify the entrance exam/board/olympiad you are taregting. According to that i will recommend you some books.
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

Prepaaring for Jee mains at home is very tough, but not impossible. I requires great discipline to study alone. First you require to make a plan because it is easy to get derailed from the...

shubham sharda one month ago
do anyone knows the exact ranking of UPES Dehradun?????

UPES IS good college and rankings which are displayed o internet are not exact as it is just conclusion of surveys only, so u must not judge any college by llooking on internet , consult it...

ng29 11 days ago

ofcourse,,,,,,,,,,, /// bits pilani bits pilani it is much more more better than upes . or i must say best and comparable to iits and other reputed govt colleges, if u get a chance to take...

ng29 11 days ago

yah...but see if i clear Bitsat and than take the course of integrated Msc. in BITS PILANI than i will have option of dual degree if i get gud CGPA in my first year...and there is another...

mansi dabriwal 11 days ago
The force(f),velocity(v) and time(t) are takenas fundamental units then the dimensions of mass are?

[M] = [MLT -2 ] a [LT -1 ] b [T] c [M] = [M a L a+b T -2a-b+c ] a=1 a+b=0 b=-a=-1 -2a-b+c=0 -2-(-1)+c=0 -2+1+c=0 c=1 therefore, mass= f*t/v

Hasan Naqvi one month ago
View all Questions »