• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

when will 2011 forums come

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Vijeta

For JEE 2011 online application process will start from 1 nov 2010 and offline will start from 12 nov 2010. For further details follow the following link

http://www.jee.iitk.ac.in/

All the best

AKASH GOYAL
AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Which book should i take to begin physics for iitjee ?i am in class 10.

Dear Student, Write now you can mainly focus on your ncert books only. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

My guidelines for you are –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

U can start hc Verma for physics if u hav some one around to clarify ur doubts or else u may confuse ur self …....wish u good luck ...if u see an ans also do reply like ..thanks or tell...

Riddhi Gupta 8 months ago
what is the syllabus for jee main 2016???????????????

the syllabus of jee main is given in info bulletein …............................................................................................

Mohit Kumar 3 months ago

didn’t get you answer................. ......................................................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

ravi 3 months ago
I want the advice from you that is last these 7 days for computer based JEE MAINS exam, How I manage ? I am feeling somuch frighten.

Dear Student, This is the time where you should revise the concepts and gives the mock test regularly. Mock test will help you in managing the time during computer based exam and also you...
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

hello, don’t worry about the examination.in examinations don’t feel tention,pray the god.think about your aim.and write exam well...............................................all the...

raj kumar one month ago
what are the minimum & main qualities that an engineering student must have??????????/

Hello Deeraj He should attend classes without fail, he must be honest , their decisicion must be impressive, they think like genious etc..,

Gaddam Chethan 4 months ago

He should attend classes without fail, he must be honest , their decisicion must be impressive, they think like geniousthe engineering student must have follow the qualities first know that ...

raj kumar 4 months ago

the ingineering student must have the good attitude towards their friends and they are regular to classes and having interest in the subject and must have good personal and communication...

N JYOTHEESWAR 4 months ago
I have scored 106 in jee mains 2016 and 90.40 percent in pcm in isc board 2016. Which college can i get through jee mains.Please guide me. I am from general category

Hii you can get the lowest cadre of NIts n that too normal branches with this kind of score. Best of Luck in advance
  img
Sourabh Singh 18 days ago

If you are interested in low-grade NITs then only search for them otherwise there are numberless reputed colleges and universities wekll known for their quality teaching due to widely...

Aneesh Sehgal 13 days ago

Being from General category its very difficult for you to get a seat in any of NITs. Still you can try in them but chance are negligible. But you can try for private colleges as there are...

Natasha Roy 13 days ago
a line x=k intersects graph of y=log 5 x and the graph of y=log 5 (x+4) .the distance b/w points of intersection is 0.5 , given k=a+(b) 1/2. .where a & b are integers..the value of a+b...

Dear rahul given distance b/w points of intersection is 0.5 ie log 5 (k+4) -log 5 (k) =1/2 or log 5 (k+4)/k =1/2 or (k+4)/k =√5 k=4/(√5 -1) =√5 +1 so a=1 and b=5 a+b=6...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off