ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

iam preparing for IITJEE 2011...i just want to know that from where i can get vidya mandir classes coresspondence course ...... or if any one have this plz send contact no... and price of the course...... iam in dire need of it....reply as soon as possible......

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Praveen

If you want latest books then contact vidyamandir classes. http://www.vidyamandir.com/iitjee2011correspondencecourse.jsp

or if You want at lower price then buy old material from Daryaganj mARKET on SUNDAY, Or you can get it in the xerox or original form from Ber Sarai market.

All the best

AKASH GOYAL
AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i have take no coaching and i start just 10 day before jee main exam and expecting around 110 marks and 80% in cbse should i drop or can i get goood collage

if u are general category then your score is not enough for qualifying for jee main but you must prepare for other exams like bitsat and vitee in my opinion drop is very big decision and...

ng29 2 months ago

what about narayana south extension my friend goes there last year he also dropout this he was excpecting of 225 marks in mains

rahak 2 months ago

focus on ipu and viteeee approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 2 months ago
SIR I got 113 in jee mains and 93.4% in CBSE Boards. I am from Delhi and an OBC. Can I get CSE. in DU this year?

Not sure about CSE, but you may get NSIT or DTU and their lower branches... Hope for the best.
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Never give up...always look at the brighter side of life...if one chance is lost somehow, you may get ten other chances...why don’t you try at other esteemed institutions like – Sri Sairam...

Frank Defeo one month ago

the chances are very less but still don’t loose the hope best of luck

grenade one month ago
which book for physics and maths wiil be best for iit jee.

For maths you can refer arihant,RD.sharma etc For physics arihant.Try to cover each conceptual topic,two different problems from each topic. The universities which provide excellent...

abhinaipadachuru 4 days ago

HC Verma Concepts of Physics is the best book for iit Jee and for its preparation. the next good book is Sears and Zemansky:University of Physics

Vasanth Bhaskara 17 days ago

PLZ APPROVE IF USEFUL and incase any douts ask in ans box

Nicho priyatham 17 days ago
Good Evening Sir/Mam I want to know if there is any institue for preparation og AFMC and AIIMS after class 10.

There is no such institute. All institutes provide foundation courses till 10 th class after that you can enroll in 11th-12th combined course for AIPMT, AFMC or AIIMS preparation. And also...
  img
Raheema Javed 4 months ago
hi..i am latesh..i am right now doing my 12th.from cbse. i want to go for iit. but then this year i am not prepared well. so do you think dropping and then appearing for exam is a good...

Dear latesh Its depend upon you ,if you think that you can get better college after prepearing one year ,then you can drop. most of the student worried about that it will effect their...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
What does “divisible by” mean? I know it sounds a stupid question, but what does this term exactly mean.

Dear Student, Its good that you are clearing this out because a lot of students remin confused in this. Ok,let me explain you with an example. Suppose, 4 is divisible by 2. that means if I...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Yup valid for negative numbers as well
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

term divisible means that when u divides a number with other number then remainder left is 0 like take two numbers 7 and 49 , when we divide 49 by 7 remainder is 0 but when we divide 50 by...

ng29 2 months ago
View all Questions »