Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

hi i'm arpit, i've passed my 12th in 2008, i am 50% disabled, i have gone threw 2-3 surgeries in past 2 years, now i am preparing for jee 2011. what are the chances for me to get selected and get my favorite subject aerospace in iit mumbai? please tell me!

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Arpit,

As far as i know, the PD's get selected easily but to get a good branch that too in IITmumbai you need to work hard a bit more.just be strong at your basics and practise many can easily get into IIT.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

is JPNP bookfor matematics good or objective matematics by rd sharma is good?? kindly suggest
M L Khanna is quiet effective than R D Sharma for jee main and advanced
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
For Maths – S L Loney, HAll & Knight, Arihant Calculus, Tata Mcgrawhills Prepare well and bear in mind – Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, ...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
Is M.L. Khanna IIT MATHEMATICS a sufficient book for JEE ?? Help me out please....
I may recommend the following books for extensive learning: S L Loney [for Trigno and Co-ord geomatry] Hall and Knight [algebra] Arihant [calculus] Tata Mcgrawhills [for practicing ques]...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Yes its good one but you may consult other qauthors as well like – S L Loney, Hall and Knight, Arihant and Tata MCGrawhills and along with it also contact renowned institutions for...
Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...
Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 4 months ago
Hey guys i want to know how to study for IIT-JEE (main&advanced) and which books should i refer?
First of all Join any good institute for its preparation.Make the proper shedule and planning for your course. Make the target plan for weekly/monthly. Try to solve the questions from the...
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
for Physics – H C Verma, Arihant publ, IE Irodov For Maths – S L Loney, HAll & Knight, Arihant Calculus, Tata Mcgrawhills For Chemistry – OP Tondon, Solomon for Organic, OP Tondon, P....
i am in class eleventh can i give kvpy paper
Yes, Please refer for complete details regarding KVPY exam from our website. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
Yes why not,Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana can be sought after by visiting on or and for the sake of locating good institutions, i may suggest to visit...
coming 131 in jee adv 2015 ...i amfrom SC catagory ...any chances to get into iits??
You can compare your predicticted rank with last years cutoffs . link for rank predictor is
Abhinav 5 months ago
It can be finalised after checking the cutoff list of IIT, it seems like you may make it; as last year the IIT cutoff list for Sc was 80 on wards, but nothing can be surely said just on the ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 5 months ago
u can get a good branch like mech in iit guwahati,and its for sure that u will get a good course in new IIT’s
Prajwal Kavad 5 months ago
integrated msc in life science at nit rourkela, what is the scope??????????
Dear student, Depends on your interest. If you are not very much interested dont choose this branch. If you want to go for further stuies or research work than its ok you can take this...
Nishant Vora 4 months ago
Before going ahead with this study program, you need to make sure to locate your interest and then only plan to pursue it,....if asked about the status, without any second opinion it is a...
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details