DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

hi i'm arpit, i've passed my 12th in 2008, i am 50% disabled, i have gone threw 2-3 surgeries in past 2 years, now i am preparing for jee 2011. what are the chances for me to get selected and get my favorite subject aerospace in iit mumbai? please tell me!

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Arpit,

As far as i know, the PD's get selected easily but to get a good branch that too in IITmumbai you need to work hard a bit more.just be strong at your basics and practise many problems.you can easily get into IIT.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

which is a better choice IIT DElhi Dual chemical or IIT roorkee mechnical in terms of exposer placeemnts and studies

IIT_R Mechanical is a core branch and you will enjoy learning it.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Both are at par, now, its upto you to make a choice what interests you the most and accordingly go ahead....on the other hand you can also compare and contrast some other educational...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
Hi This is regarding the JOSAA seat allocation I am not able to understand what to do and what not to I want to more to the next round for the allocation So should i just not do anything ?...

You will be having three options'Freeze', 'Float' and 'Slide' . I suggest you to go understand the meaning of these terms from the official website of jee advanced. I...
  img

I will suggest you to contact them. Because you can freeze, float and slide according to the couseling procedure. Please find the option, definetely you will get it.
  img

Ok. Very good.
  img
please can somebody tell me when and how to apply for international olympiad i want to appear for olympiad in year 2015 or 16 i am in 12 th now.

Please refer to its website for the compelete procedure and eligibility criteria. Thanks.
  img

if u want to apply for international olympiads then visit- " sofworld.org " u will find all details about international olympiads it will be conducted through school. so ask your school...

vindhya one month ago
i have 42700 jee rank in quota what collges can i get???

chances are very less ,but dont losse hope and i advice u to fight till spot round , may be it will be helpful else u can try for other colleges like jaypee noida , upes dehradun APPROVE IF ...

ng29 one month ago

i also got ajay kumar garg in upsee with rank 15000 gen and 635 in qouta is there any proability of getting iet lucknow ????

Prakhar Prasad one month ago
Dear Sir I'm planning to join FIITJEE South Delhi Centre.Is it a good offer if I'm getting admn at around 20000 for 2 years as I've got 100% waiver + 20000 cash scholarship??? Apart frm...

I dont comment on your coaching center fees. I can say that- preparing from any good coaching center and working hard and getting the concepts cleared are the steps for getting into IIT --...

Ramesh V 5 years ago
I have got 152 marks in jee mains 2015 exam and I have 91% in class 12 cbse board in 2014 .I belong to OBC category .will i get any nit or iiit or state govt. collage in UP.plz tell me...

There are bright chances for you to make it at any of the NITs and any of other leading institutions of the country. Find time to visit the official websites of leading institutions like –...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago

there are many good institutions in UP. IIIT allahabad and MNNIT are the best. According to your marks you can get into it very easily

vb one month ago

u can get any course in NIT Allahabad in obc + homestate quota but only inthe 3 rd of 4 th round u will get core branches

Prajwal Kavad 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details