Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

hi i'm arpit, i've passed my 12th in 2008, i am 50% disabled, i have gone threw 2-3 surgeries in past 2 years, now i am preparing for jee 2011. what are the chances for me to get selected and get my favorite subject aerospace in iit mumbai? please tell me!

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Arpit,

As far as i know, the PD's get selected easily but to get a good branch that too in IITmumbai you need to work hard a bit more.just be strong at your basics and practise many problems.you can easily get into IIT.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Is comprehensive chemistry by laxmipublication good for theory?

Yes it is good book 4/5 ratimg
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

but it is better if you refer to pradeeps publications becuse according to my analysis about 80% of the iitjee organic+inorganic have come directly from this book........for phyical use p...

Himanshu 2 months ago
got 15321 rank in jee advance passed aat exam after that can i get b arch in iit

Yes there are pretty good chances for you to get a seat, still you must visit the official weblink of Jeemains to check the current status there and let me tell you that there are some...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago

Youn need to clear AAT and your score does not seem to be much promising, still pay a visit to the official weblinks of IIT Roorkee/ Kharagpur and find out where do you stand and then...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

Thanku for your answer but i specifically wanted to know about the barch courses at iit rorkee and khargpur

Yash Arora 7 months ago
I am getting cse at nit trichy ,warangal and surathkal plz suggest me which of these should i opt?

I suggest that you should not underestimate any of these institutions, rather try to visit the official websites of all the three and then try to check out the status as per –...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

in my opinion nit warangal is best in all aspects campus , faculty , placements etc so i prefer nit warangal cse rather than trichy or surathkal also u will get good environment in warangal ...

ng29 7 months ago

it will b very helpful if u enlist some differences b/w these 2 so that i have a clear mindset of opting any 1 of above 3

VIKASH KUMAR CHOUDHARY 7 months ago
i have got 66254 rank common rank list home state punjab how should now i prefer choices as i have to do today please suggest me general category

If you dont have any personal choice jst go for brachwise order as cs ec ee mech civil etc and collegewise as NIT Warangal NIT Trichy NIT Surathkal MOTILAL NEHRU NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF...
  img
Avinash 7 months ago
i want to know my marks advanced exam 2015, my number B621209714.

You can check it by usingaskiitians rank predictor available on our site http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/rank-predictor.html
  img
Avinash 7 months ago

Pls provide me your date of birth details also...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 months ago

Go to jee advance website , there under announcement an option is “MARKS FOR ANSWER RELEASED”, open it and calculate your marks by adding up the marks given in all questions.

Himalaya Pramanick 7 months ago
is solving NCERT EXEMPLAR enough for cracking mains? is the difficulty level the same in exemplar as in JEE MAINS?

You should also refer atleast one refernece book as well as the previous year papers. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off