hi i'm arpit, i've passed my 12th in 2008, i am 50% disabled, i have gone threw 2-3 surgeries in past 2 years, now i am preparing for jee 2011. what are the chances for me to get selected and get my favorite subject aerospace in iit mumbai? please tell me!

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Arpit,

As far as i know, the PD's get selected easily but to get a good branch that too in IITmumbai you need to work hard a bit more.just be strong at your basics and practise many problems.you can easily get into IIT.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
a projectile can have the same range R for two angles of projection.if t 1 and t 2 be the times of flight in the two cases,then what is the product of two times of flight?

Dear student, We have, Now, This, on solving gives: Substituting for the speeds and the angles from the first equation, would give the required result. Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar 8 days ago

Dear student, We have, [\frac{u_{1}^{2}sin\left ( 2\theta _{1} \right )}{g}=\frac{u_{2}^{2}sin\left ( 2\theta _{2} \right )}{g} ... (i)] Now, [R^{2}=\frac{u_{1}^{2}sin\left ( 2\theta _{1}...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 8 days ago
I have got Engineering physics in IIT B and will be getting bits pilani pilani campus eee(or)cse. Which branch and college shud i opt for, I am in a confusion plz help me

BITS Pilani EEE is very reputed branch in all over the India. It’s even better than many EEE branches in top IITs.You are presently in IIT B Engg Physics and you know about the scope...
  img
Aziz Alam 13 days ago
it got a seat in iit madras in dual degree BS MS in biological sciences ...what is the scope and content of the course ??

There is actually little scope as far as India is concerened in the field of application(research or industrial).But, there are very good options abroad regarding biological sciences,in...
  img
Aziz Alam 6 days ago
It was earlier called as ‘The Statuette’. How do we know it today?

Today we know it by Oscars .... The official name of the Oscar statuette is the Academy Award of Merit. Made of gold-plated britannium on a black metal base, it is 13.5 inches (34 cm) in...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
how to balance between the studies for iit-jee and other all exams with it

Dear Shweta, Syllabus of IIT-JEE is more or less the same as other entrance exams. Other exams like AIEEE, BITSAT include several extra chapters to the IIT JEE syllabus. So if your...

Askiitians Expert Himanshu Geed - IIT Delhi 4 years ago

Dear shweta To balance between IIT JEE and all other exam ,you need not to make extra effort.because almost all the exam have same syllabus.only in few exam you will see few more chapters....

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
Dear Sir/Madam i have fully completed cengage books of Mathematics by G.tewani on topics Algebra and almost Coordinate.Trigonometry has been completed from r.d.sharma.i m jee 2015...

choose first book ,and it will be best if you start solving last 20 years jee mathmatics questions. sher mohammad B.Tech, IIT Delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad 4 months ago

i think u almost know ur strategy.My suggestion is donot go for so many book together.Instead first complete 1 book tuen switch to other book and simultaneously see previous year paper.It...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 4 months ago

i have already completed 1 book...just wanted the name of a tougher one...please answer according to the question..:/

Osho Prakash 4 months ago
View all Questions »