ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

hi i'm arpit, i've passed my 12th in 2008, i am 50% disabled, i have gone threw 2-3 surgeries in past 2 years, now i am preparing for jee 2011. what are the chances for me to get selected and get my favorite subject aerospace in iit mumbai? please tell me!

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Arpit,

As far as i know, the PD's get selected easily but to get a good branch that too in IITmumbai you need to work hard a bit more.just be strong at your basics and practise many problems.you can easily get into IIT.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir i got 62 marks in jee 2015 i was not fully prepared now i want to give jee once again what is your suggestion?

If you want to prepare you can, else, 62 is not good marks, Even its not the gurantee to change into 300.... So, prep hard and target your GOAL. you would schieve it,
  img
Saurabh Kumar 22 days ago

if u r fully sure that next time u will able to score above 200 and above 90 in boards then only think about drop bcoz it is very crucial decission and make it after complete thinking about...

ng29 22 days ago
what is the color of Iodine ?

voilet

revanth peddi 8 days ago
i have upload my caste certificate for jee adv but it is of before the required date ,so i got message from jee adv to upload the caste cer. of required date but , i don’t yet made it …...

Actually caste certificate shoould be of 6 month atmost...... Pls do it ASAP....as asked by JEE ADV...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 8 days ago

as far as rules are conconerd it should be uploaded at that time . butnow yo do a directed by JEE ADV.....

SAITEJA GOUD 7 days ago
sir i had got 100 marks in jee advance 2015 should i get any ranik i am PWD

their are chances but not very high. Hope for the best
  img
Abhinav 2 days ago
which are the most scoring topics for iit jee in pysics? as this year the ques paper will be made by iit kharakpur, can we expect more ques from modern physics, and comparitively tough ques...

it cant not be expected. Regards, Nirmal Singh Askiitians Faculty
  img
Nirmal Singh. one year ago

hi, IIT kharagpur is only having authority to set question but it is reviewed by all IITs . So, don`t think that question paper is set by anonymous IIT so this portion will be tough or...

sneha singh one year ago

which book is good for revising inorganic chemistry?

Samrat one year ago
Q.44

give me ur mail id so that i can send u a snap of the solution

SHIVANSHU 3 months ago

sarkarsubhadip6 gmail.com

Subhadip Sarkar 3 months ago

ANSWER IS (A)

SHIVANSHU 3 months ago
View all Questions »