There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

what is the main requirement to crack-jee

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Infinite wisdom,self belief & self-confidence are essential ingreidients for cracking JEE........the reason why you solve problems  is to increase the hidden elements of self confidence in you...besides gaining basic knowledge you  must battle with  more and more problems....the more you encounter them..the more you learn..and master all those elements  required to crack JEE....there  is  no talent,,nor any god gift behind success.........its already there within you...

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir i an counfused about spot round in NIT and other GFITs will there be spot or extra spot round this year also guide me how will it take place and when ? Also tell me the procedure

Dear Student,The Spot Round is held for the vacant seats available in Government Funded Technical Institutes (NITs, IIITs and CFTIs) and all seats of Self Financed Technical Institutes...
  img
Vijay Mukti 7 days ago

spot round kb hoga? jossa 2015

sumit kumar lakra 5 days ago
hello, iam kavya studying in 11 th now.i want take engineering entrance for my further studies. so i wanted to know that jee main and jee advance are two separate exams what..or else i...

I really appreciate that you are quite a consious student and aware to get a clear future prospects in your upcoming years, ok my suggestion for you is –Stay focused on your studies and...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 23 days ago

jee main is exam for admission in nits and iiits and is easy exam but jee advance is diificult exam and for admission in iits , to give jee advance u have to qualify jee main first , its ur ...

ng29 24 days ago
Thanks or your reply. What about branch?

Please reply on the same thread.
  img
Vijay Mukti 26 days ago

Your query is very vague, can you please continue conversation on the previous link.......anyway.....to find out the branch allotted one must check in the official website of JEE to make...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 25 days ago
Timing should be in morings or saturdays and sundays

Hi Aditya Jain If you have problem in timing then you can start online coaching where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise you to join Askiitians.com. click here for more...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
Which is preferable? Chemical engineering in IIT Madras, CSE in NIT Warangal

Hi.. Both the options you have described are good enough.. It basically depends on your interest in the specific branches. The placements as well as the core studies are good enough for both...
  img
Sakshi 29 days ago

go in the field u r intrested in, but IIT will give u a brand

Prajwal Kavad 28 days ago
sir pls tell me where i should study for iit 2010 specially in lucknow

Hi If are really interested in going for regular batches then i think Resonance institute has a branch in Lucknow and Resonance is renowned institute for JEE coaching especially in Kota. It ...

AskiitianExpert Shine 6 years ago

sir in my opinion resonance is best in kota not in lucknow what is your opinion about trivaag in lucknow and sigma in kanpur? sir as you that i am not very rich so please what can i do for...

saurabh yadav 6 years ago

sir as i have already told you that i am not very rich so i cannot afford the fee of resonance their fee structure is 70;000

saurabh yadav 6 years ago
View all Questions »