DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   what is the main requirement to crack-jee

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Infinite wisdom,self belief & self-confidence are essential ingreidients for cracking JEE........the reason why you solve problems  is to increase the hidden elements of self confidence in you...besides gaining basic knowledge you  must battle with  more and more problems....the more you encounter them..the more you learn..and master all those elements  required to crack JEE....there  is  no talent,,nor any god gift behind success.........its already there within you...

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to pass aieee

Join any good institute for its preparation and give your best into it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 3 days ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 days ago
i HAVE GOT 185 IN JEE ADV2015 WHHICH RANK CAN I EXPECT

Hi It would be somewhat around 3500- 4000. All the best !
  img
Sunil Kumar one month ago

You can use askiitians’ rank predictor or you may check out the cutoff list of any IIt to get some near idea...if you cracked it at any IIT/NIT then it is really quite good, else you may...

Soneel Verma 5 days ago

@hitesh , ur rank will be above 10,000 , u will not get any iit but dont loose hope try for nits if u cna got else u can try for thappar , upes dehradun , jaypee noida APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 one month ago
I have a dout that which is difficult,crutial,tuff is JEE MAINS or JEE ADVANCE

JEE Advance is more challenging as compared to JEE mains. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukti 12 hours ago
Which are the top collages in India if I want to B.tech + M.Tech integrated program in zcomputer Science? And cut off for the respective collages. CThanking you in advance

There are many renowned colleges and universities in India where you can pursue your integrated B.Tech-M.Tech degree. Somewhere the JEE score is given much weightage, at otheres bothe JEE...

Soneel Verma one month ago

Many engineering colleges in india like IIT, SKIET , NIT, BITS-Pilani, DTU etc are available here and serving best technical education to the students. They have a good academic facilities...

Leepika Roy 3 months ago

Sorry for typing errors.

Nachiket Deolankar 3 months ago
what is the name of the first female member of british parliament?

Hi, Nancy Witcher Astor, Viscountess Astor, (born 19 May 1879, died 2 May 1964) was the first woman to serve as a Member of Parliament (MP) in the House of Commons after being elected to...

Amit Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
which is best to choose chemical engineering in osmania univrsty or ece in kakathiya univrsty

yes very well said , it is a matter of choiceand moreover it is a matter of availability too, you can try visiting the websites of – Chaitanya Bharti Inst of Tech, Hyderabad Lovely...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 28 days ago

whether chemical or ece depends on your intrest but if u want to get a good placement easily u have to ece in KU

Nicho priyatham 29 days ago

it is matter of your choice and availability of seats hope you get your desired college

sajid 15 days ago
View all Questions »