DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   what is the main requirement to crack-jee

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Infinite wisdom,self belief & self-confidence are essential ingreidients for cracking JEE........the reason why you solve problems  is to increase the hidden elements of self confidence in you...besides gaining basic knowledge you  must battle with  more and more problems....the more you encounter them..the more you learn..and master all those elements  required to crack JEE....there  is  no talent,,nor any god gift behind success.........its already there within you...

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to prepare iit-jee mains exam?

Choose Proper Study Material: It is a common misconception among aspirants that preparing from a number of books will help them in getting good marks. The truth is that referring the right...
  img
Nishant Vora 4 months ago

First of all i think if you prepared for IIT then u will surely successful in AIEEE. Because jEE & AIEEE almost same standard but IIT is the most toughest exam in the field of under...

roschinkelley 4 months ago
Athiest, who do you think created human hearts and brains?

The first cells that formed form chemicals that dissolved in water forming DNA slowly.Then these cells performed an endosymbiosis which makes other cells gain a benefit and by helping one...

vikas yadav 12 days ago

How on earth would you think I could do that when all the years of education you have had so far has failed AND your starting point is that the heart and brain was created by something Now...

vikas yadav 12 days ago

plz approve!

vikas yadav 12 days ago
how to prepare in 10 days

Just go through the formulas. Looking at the formulas would review everything in a flash in your mind. And relax in last 2-3 days.
  img
Abhishek Kumar 7 days ago

refer text book COMLETELY

JAinil 4 days ago
except of mains and bitsat what other exams should i go for?

Hii List of Exams which you can give ENAT , VITEEE , NAT , GATE ,PACET, ATIT, ISAT, WAT, MERI ,AMIE ,NEAT Best of Luck
  img
Sourabh Singh 9 days ago

Hii List of Exams which you can give ENAT , VITEEE , NAT , GATE ,PACET, ATIT, ISAT, WAT, MERI ,AMIE ,NEAT Best of Luck
  img
Sourabh Singh 9 days ago

VITEEE,NEAT,MU OET,AMUEEE,SRMEEE

Vishvaa 9 days ago
which is the best institution for competitive exam coaching in Andhra Pradesh?

Hii If you are looking for Offline coachings you can go to the various brand names but if you are serious enpough to chose online as a platform in where you can study. You can enroll for...
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago
There are a lot of reasons for the outbreak of the First World War. Plz give me exact reason which was caused first world war.

There are many reasons why the World went to war in 1914. These are some of the more important reasons. Britain and Germany were competing to have the most powerful navy in the world. This...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
View all Questions »