DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   what is the main requirement to crack-jee

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Infinite wisdom,self belief & self-confidence are essential ingreidients for cracking JEE........the reason why you solve problems  is to increase the hidden elements of self confidence in you...besides gaining basic knowledge you  must battle with  more and more problems....the more you encounter them..the more you learn..and master all those elements  required to crack JEE....there  is  no talent,,nor any god gift behind success.........its already there within you...

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Are the following books enough for iitjee : Mathematics Trigonometry : S.L. Loney Calculus : I.A. Maron Coordinate Geometry : S.L.Loney Objective R.D. Sharma for rest of the topics...

Hello Student, This much materila is more than sufficient. Good that you are refering to so many books Thanks,...
  img
Nishant Vora 3 months ago

o behenkar itti saaree books meri to rd sharma or hc verma padhkar he jaan nikal jaati hai :D

Mohammad Dilshad 3 months ago
Far a minimum deviation refracted ray should be parallel to the base of the prism can u give the proof?

Refraction through a Prism:- A prism is a wedge-shaped body made from a refracting medium bounded by two plane faces inclined to each other at some angle. The two plane faces are called are...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 5 months ago
which coaching institute in delhi is good for one year IIT preparation . i.e from basics to masters in one year only (for an average student)

There are many coaching institute in delhi, but ASKIITIANS is EVERYWHERE. Advantage of taking online coaching Simple, Flexible Logistics : After location, time is the greatest limitation on...
  img
Nishant Vora 23 hours ago
aadg

Hey.i am hoping to get 104 in jee mains and 87%in cbse board.can you please tell me the range of my rank that I will get..

As per the rank prediction, the minimum qualifying marks for GEN cat students was 115/360 in 2014 and the approx rank was 150000. (60%-JEEMAIN + 40%-12th) So, the data that you send me, you...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 5 months ago
which are most easiest and most scoring topics in iitjee

Hello Manu You will get all the tips and topics regarding IIT JEE exams on the following link on our website http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/how-to-prepare-for-iit-jee.html
  img
Pankaj 17 days ago
Sir I can get mech eng . in MNIT & SVNIT , & i also get ICT in DA-IICT than which one is better ?

Hi, Actually NIT are better than DAIICT overall but in the recent years DAIICT has performed exceptionally well in terms of placements and thats y it is favorite for students. So if ur...
  img
Yash Baheti 7 months ago
View all Questions »