what is the main requirement to crack-jee

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Infinite wisdom,self belief & self-confidence are essential ingreidients for cracking JEE........the reason why you solve problems  is to increase the hidden elements of self confidence in you...besides gaining basic knowledge you  must battle with  more and more problems....the more you encounter them..the more you learn..and master all those elements  required to crack JEE....there  is  no talent,,nor any god gift behind success.........its already there within you...

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir i appeard 10 grade in 2013 due to some reasons i discontinued this year and now im gonna write my 12 and iit paper in 2016 will make any difference !!

img
Aziz Alam one month ago

SIR I COULDNT GET GOOD MARKS IN 10 I GOT AROUND 60% AM I ELLIGIBLE TI WRITE olimpids,bitsat,kvpy

vignesh one month ago
Definite integration

The answer is 1.09861228866.

noneool 23 days ago

The answer is 1.09861228866.

noneool 23 days ago

ya, But how to solve it?

Nihal Raj 23 days ago
Sir,Please help I want to know if government colleges of CSAB counselling consider my general category AIR of 224000 or will they consider AIR Overall of 374000

Hi, They will consider your overall AIR. Category AIR is applicable for reserved seats. There are no reserved seats for general category students as of now.
  img
Yash Baheti 4 months ago
Are the faculty for the 4 year btech and 5 year dual degree the same? What should be preferred between MnC Delhi btech or dual degree?

they will be the same. you just got to know whether you want to do more research in that field, then only do an mtech. dont go about taking a 5 year course, if you are planning on doing upsc...

Vineet Vinayak 5 months ago

jocsap not opening.....I am in tension now as I have to do some changes before locking it :( :(

Kunal 5 months ago

do you also need to do some changes also in your choice list ???

Kunal 5 months ago
a car moves towards north at a speed of 54km/h for 1h.then iy moves eastward with same speed for same duration.the average speed and velocity of car for complete journey is ? how to find...

Hi , The total distance covered = 54 + 54 = 108 Km The final displacement = 54 2 Km Average speed = Distance / time = 108 / 2 = 54 Km/h Average velocity = Dispalcement / time = 54 2 /2 = 27...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 20 days ago
View all Questions »