Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

i will give jee in 2011 please tell me how to complete the course of 11th and 12th  i mean that how should i proceed  and also tell me the important topics of 11th as well as 12th please  reply me soon 

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

FIRSTLY TRY TO COMPLETE YOUR CLASS 12TH SYLL AS FAST AS POSSIBLE BECAUSE IT WILL TAKE YOU SOME TIME TO HAVE GRIP ON CLASS 11TH AGAIN. AFTER THAT TRY TO TAKE BOTH OF THEM REGULARLY. EVEN YOUR BOARDS WILL HELP YOU IN JEE. SO DONT NEGLECT THEM IF YOU ARE AN APPEARING CANDIDATE.        

IMP TOPICS

11TH         PHY  MECHANICS      (most important)

WAVE    SHM

THERMO

PRACTICALS AND UNIT DIMENSIONS ARE ALSO NOT UNIMPORTANT

MATH     COORDINATE

CHEM      PHYSICAL CHEM

12TH      PHY   ALL ELECTrical  CHAPTERS

OPTICS  (scoring if concepts are clear)

MODERN PHY  (scoring)

MATH   CALCULUS

CHEM     Dont leave even a single topic as this is the most scoring sub in JEE.      

prepare surface chem, polymers, and carbohydrates from NCERT only.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

i got ism mechanic is it gud

sorry last answer was incomplete ….. ism is one of the best institute of our country and machenical is a good scope branch ...so go for it ….….….... PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 10 months ago

No doubt ISM Dhanbad is a very good pick and mechanical has got a very good scope, still if you are a bit doubtful, then go for virtual survey of the top rated institutions and visit their...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

yes ism is one of the best ind

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 10 months ago
I am thinking of buying IIT previous years papers book. Can anyone suggest me which ones are better. I came across two names - MTG And Arihant. Also suggest me which of the following is...

Dear Student, You can choose arihant publication for both. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago

Sir*. I am sorry I didn't see your name. Can you tell me In what areas/aspects are each of them better than the others ? ​

Manav Mehta 4 months ago

Thanks a lot for your suggestion sir/ma'am. I would be thankful if you could mention the differences been them. ​

Manav Mehta 4 months ago
Hello sir, I am Aditi Saini who is currently residing in Indonesia and am an NRI. I am interested in doing IIT as I am planning to do further studies here in India. Currently I am in grade...

Its a very good attempt for JEE or SAT.. Qualification for both the exams are class 12 th PCM English, If you gain good concepts over the subject, goal would be easier to you.. So you do not...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

Qualification for both the exams are class passing12th and Board of education doesnt effect much
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

Calculators are not allowed in the IIT exam :(

Neeti 10 months ago
i want to opt for jee main online computer based exam in 2017 at surat. i want to know EXACT address of Surat [ Gujarat ] centre which will conduct jee main 2016 online computer based exam...

Dear student The exact address of any online centre of Surat will be posted to you once you will fill your code.Before that they don’t release centre names in order to prevent any...
  img
Bhavya 2 months ago

If you have opted for online test for JEE MAIN 16, it would be mentioned on your hall ticket which you will download from JEEMAIN weblink.. All the best..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

hello, in the hallticket exact address is there about exam center.but you dont know the address then take some one help. ….….….….…..ALL THE BEST.........................................

raj kumar 2 months ago
sir/mam My jee main score166 and cbse it is 91.8% which nit may I det? in gen category. My expected marks in jee advance is 110. may I get admission in any IIT or other institutes who take...

In Gen cat... very rare chance to be in NITs on the basis of marks you mentioned. But for JEE ADVANCED, cut off for GEN might be around 120 or above.. So rest is your luck....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 days ago

Dear Student, the rank that you have described is quite low to get an entry at an NIT, and making it at an IIT is beyond possibility, moreover you don’t have any category, this may add to...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 days ago
what is the minimum marks required to get admission in NSIT ?

It varies every year and depends on the branch you are targeting plus your board performance. For JEE Mains it should atleast be 160+ & 90+ in boards to get a decent branch in NSIT
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago
Please tell me sir what is the most imp topic for jee in all the 3 syllabus ​

for math prepare complete algebra and cordinate and 3d geometry portion along with calculus for PHYSICS …. COMPLETE MACHENICS PORTION AND ELECTRONICS AND MAGNET PORTION FOR CHEMISTRY...

Krishna Bondriya 20 days ago

Mathematics: Quadratic Equations & Expressions, Complex Numbers, Probability, Vectors, Matrices in Algebra; Circle, Parabola, Hyperbola in Coordinate Geometry; Functions, Limits, Continuity ...

SAHIL 29 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off