Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: ask30

i will give jee in 2011 please tell me how to complete the course of 11th and 12th  i mean that how should i proceed  and also tell me the important topics of 11th as well as 12th please  reply me soon 

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

FIRSTLY TRY TO COMPLETE YOUR CLASS 12TH SYLL AS FAST AS POSSIBLE BECAUSE IT WILL TAKE YOU SOME TIME TO HAVE GRIP ON CLASS 11TH AGAIN. AFTER THAT TRY TO TAKE BOTH OF THEM REGULARLY. EVEN YOUR BOARDS WILL HELP YOU IN JEE. SO DONT NEGLECT THEM IF YOU ARE AN APPEARING CANDIDATE.        

IMP TOPICS

11TH         PHY  MECHANICS      (most important)

WAVE    SHM

THERMO

PRACTICALS AND UNIT DIMENSIONS ARE ALSO NOT UNIMPORTANT

MATH     COORDINATE

CHEM      PHYSICAL CHEM

12TH      PHY   ALL ELECTrical  CHAPTERS

OPTICS  (scoring if concepts are clear)

MODERN PHY  (scoring)

MATH   CALCULUS

CHEM     Dont leave even a single topic as this is the most scoring sub in JEE.      

prepare surface chem, polymers, and carbohydrates from NCERT only.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

got 15321 rank in jee advance 2015 passed AAT please suggest a branch that i can get in any iit also concider b arch as an option and the odds to get that branch jee main rank 35000 , would ...

With this rank, its very rare chance to get IITs, but attend all round of counselling, probably you get...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 months ago

The rank that you have scored, does not seem to be much encouraging still I suggest you to visit the official website of Jeemains to find out the current status and also keep an eye on...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago
sir i m a dropper how should i make my plans so that i can crack iit

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago

every person has its special plannings we get success by our on tools so think it over .. and analyse what is your daily routine and plan it by keeping ur daily needs and things to prepare...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 6 months ago
Hello Sir, how can i preapare for Jee mains 2016 to score max. marks as i have wasted my whole 11 th class as well as summer vacation and now i m getting frustated... please help me as i...

beta tum ye batao ki tum kya koi coaching jaate ho agar haan to wahan us course ko jion karo jo 11 aur 12 ka syllabus ek saal mein karate ho jahaan tak books ka sawal hai jee main ke liye...

rohan 5 months ago

FIRST YOU SOLVE ALL BASIC CONCEPT QUESTIONS AND THEN YOU SOLVE HIGHER LEVEL QUESTIONS FOR EXAMPLE FIRST YOU PREFER USS-1 AND USS-2 BOOKS AND THEN SOLVE DC PANDEY,ANURAG MISHRA,CENGAGE...

Mitesh Rathi Classes 5 months ago

@rohan Sir me aisi koi coaching nhi jta...Only self-study pe dependent hun....And R.D. sharma objective or sirf board vaali....

Sankalp Tiwari 5 months ago
few tips to do best in the first semester???

To do well in any exam, you need to be thorough with the course. Don't leave the syllabus for the last day, but don't feel too pressurised. Give equal time to enjoyment and studies and...

Neeti 6 months ago
Sir, Can you plz give me a proper answer to the question that what is the difference between software and a software product. I have to submit an assingment on this question so could also...

Hi Manali, A software application is the software developed by considering the requirements of the customer. For software apllication the proposed company owns the application. A Software...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 6 years ago
hello,i am studying 11 th now..preparing for iit jee exam..which topics in maths physics and chemistry are most scoring topics??

Dear Student, I suggest you to see the analysis available for the previous year JEE papers. I am sure you will get to know more information from it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: ask30

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off