Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: asksch20

i will give jee in 2011 please tell me how to complete the course of 11th and 12th  i mean that how should i proceed  and also tell me the important topics of 11th as well as 12th please  reply me soon 

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

FIRSTLY TRY TO COMPLETE YOUR CLASS 12TH SYLL AS FAST AS POSSIBLE BECAUSE IT WILL TAKE YOU SOME TIME TO HAVE GRIP ON CLASS 11TH AGAIN. AFTER THAT TRY TO TAKE BOTH OF THEM REGULARLY. EVEN YOUR BOARDS WILL HELP YOU IN JEE. SO DONT NEGLECT THEM IF YOU ARE AN APPEARING CANDIDATE.        

IMP TOPICS

11TH         PHY  MECHANICS      (most important)

WAVE    SHM

THERMO

PRACTICALS AND UNIT DIMENSIONS ARE ALSO NOT UNIMPORTANT

MATH     COORDINATE

CHEM      PHYSICAL CHEM

12TH      PHY   ALL ELECTrical  CHAPTERS

OPTICS  (scoring if concepts are clear)

MODERN PHY  (scoring)

MATH   CALCULUS

CHEM     Dont leave even a single topic as this is the most scoring sub in JEE.      

prepare surface chem, polymers, and carbohydrates from NCERT only.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Why can't we write √2=(-√2) Because,as my point of view,,, √2 =√[(-)×(-)×2] =√(-)²×2 =(-)√2 =-√2 😕

NO NO DEAR FRIEND WE NEVER WRITE – SIGN IN BETWEEN THE ROOT. ALTHOUGH WE KNOW CONCPT OF COMPLEX NUMBERS BUT WHEN YOU DO FUNCTIONS IN CLASS 12 YOU WILL COME TO KNOW THAT WE CANNOT WRITE –...

SAHIL 28 days ago

Hey bro if your are in class 11 then you must have studied the chapter complex nos. There you will get the answer to your question. the – sign in the root is denoted by i. And the (-1)*(-1) ...

Shreyas Patil 28 days ago
Hy, sir I m gautam from vibrant academy Kota. . I m not reading with sincerely & I have to crack iit jee, ,but ri8 now I`m in class 12th & I have only 9months.. What should I do? How it is...

@ gautam As u are in class 12 th , then its too late already for starting the preparation , still what u can do right now is to utilise the rest time effectivly to get the best output . so, ...

Umakant biswal one month ago

Dear Friend your query itself shows that you are quite concerned and very much aware that your time is runningb low and that you need to work hard. Actually, this spark is must to do...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
from which round seat will be alloted for preparatory course students??

@ prabhuddha The preparatory course is for those student who got less marks in jee advanced and get into the iit . specially the reservation catagory student , and the seat allotment will...

Umakant biswal one month ago
sir which are best scoring topic for jee main sir pls give me information about it

This is my personal opinion, I will give two most scoring in each subject Maths: – Vectors and 3D, very easy to understand and many questions come from these ends – Limits and...
  img
Riddhish Bhalodia 7 months ago
Hello How can I access the last 10 years questions? Will it be helpful? Shashank

Dear Shashank Previous year papers are very helpful in IIT JEE prepration. Check the link to access the previous year IIT JEE papers provided bt ASKIITians.com...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
I have got a rank of 8799 in jee mains this year. Can I get cse at bit mesra as its cutoff last year was 8900 in 3 rd round and even higher in the 4 th.

You’ll definitly get it as the cutoff range doesnot vary much from year to year
  img
Avinash one year ago

Yeah Of course you can get in there......Did you visit the oficial link of Jeemain or checked counselling rounds result? if not, then check it out ….….…...or if you want to get some...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off