i will give jee in 2011 please tell me how to complete the course of 11th and 12th  i mean that how should i proceed  and also tell me the important topics of 11th as well as 12th please  reply me soon 

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

FIRSTLY TRY TO COMPLETE YOUR CLASS 12TH SYLL AS FAST AS POSSIBLE BECAUSE IT WILL TAKE YOU SOME TIME TO HAVE GRIP ON CLASS 11TH AGAIN. AFTER THAT TRY TO TAKE BOTH OF THEM REGULARLY. EVEN YOUR BOARDS WILL HELP YOU IN JEE. SO DONT NEGLECT THEM IF YOU ARE AN APPEARING CANDIDATE.        

IMP TOPICS

11TH         PHY  MECHANICS      (most important)

WAVE    SHM

THERMO

PRACTICALS AND UNIT DIMENSIONS ARE ALSO NOT UNIMPORTANT

MATH     COORDINATE

CHEM      PHYSICAL CHEM

12TH      PHY   ALL ELECTrical  CHAPTERS

OPTICS  (scoring if concepts are clear)

MODERN PHY  (scoring)

MATH   CALCULUS

CHEM     Dont leave even a single topic as this is the most scoring sub in JEE.      

prepare surface chem, polymers, and carbohydrates from NCERT only.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
If for real values of x, cosA = x+1/x,then A) A is an acute angle B) A is a right angle C) A is an obtuse angle

Ans: Hello Student, Please find the answer to your question below It is possible, because Not possible, because So cosA will be negative which means A should be b/w (pi)/2 & pi. (c) is a...
  img
Jitender Singh 27 days ago
my age is 19 and i m going to give 12 th board though state board next year....am i elligible for jee advance 2015

READ JEE Main 2014 Eligibility Criteria 1. Pass Percentage in Qualifying Examination: Candidates must have studied Physics,Mathematics as compulsory subjects They must have studied any one...
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago

For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was: Born onorafter 1 st October 1989. So for JEE 2015you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e.,Born on or after...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago

Yes , you will be eligible for the jee, you should read good books for preperation, http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx, read this article all good books are mentioned in...
  img
This question is regarding the interpretation of JEE Main results. I am confused on which Rank should i consider the possibilities of getting into NIT’s.. My All India Overall Rank is 9165,...

Overall Rank means your rank irrespective of category ( all students are given rank according to their score.GEN, SC,ST and others). Category Rank is the rank you got according to your marks...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
Sir I got 355 in BITSAT ..and in the first round I got EEE in Goa ..do i have a chance to get EEE or Mech in Pilani campus in 2 nd round ??

Hi, It totally depends on your rank the choices you gave and the options others choose. As of now, the chances are not so bright. best of Luck !
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago
sir is there any branch changing provision in bit mesra and other nits???

Hi, NITs have a branch changing programme. Its is based upon your performance in the 1 st year of college. You have to be in top ranks of your institute after 1 st year to switch your...
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago
I got 91 in my jee mains and 93% in boards (CBSE)as I belong to to OBC category. What rank I can expect and will I get a seat in NIT Kurukshetra as my state of eligibility is Haryana?

Your air will be more than 60,000, with these rank your chances of getting NIT kurushetra even with obc homestate quota are very less.......
  img
View all Questions »