i will give jee in 2011 please tell me how to complete the course of 11th and 12th  i mean that how should i proceed  and also tell me the important topics of 11th as well as 12th please  reply me soon 

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

FIRSTLY TRY TO COMPLETE YOUR CLASS 12TH SYLL AS FAST AS POSSIBLE BECAUSE IT WILL TAKE YOU SOME TIME TO HAVE GRIP ON CLASS 11TH AGAIN. AFTER THAT TRY TO TAKE BOTH OF THEM REGULARLY. EVEN YOUR BOARDS WILL HELP YOU IN JEE. SO DONT NEGLECT THEM IF YOU ARE AN APPEARING CANDIDATE.        

IMP TOPICS

11TH         PHY  MECHANICS      (most important)

WAVE    SHM

THERMO

PRACTICALS AND UNIT DIMENSIONS ARE ALSO NOT UNIMPORTANT

MATH     COORDINATE

CHEM      PHYSICAL CHEM

12TH      PHY   ALL ELECTrical  CHAPTERS

OPTICS  (scoring if concepts are clear)

MODERN PHY  (scoring)

MATH   CALCULUS

CHEM     Dont leave even a single topic as this is the most scoring sub in JEE.      

prepare surface chem, polymers, and carbohydrates from NCERT only.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Does someone know the real story behind IIT JEE paper leak in 1997?

In 1997, IIT JEE was cancelled for the first time. The story is that a private coaching institute in Lucknow called its students 12 hours before the Physics and Chemistry exams for...
  img
Ambar Kumar 11 days ago
d.c.pandey or h.c.verma or b.m.sharma is best for both mains&advance 2015 plzzzzz help

yes hc verma so nice book for IIT-JEE and dc pandey also very nice book ...both book give level of JEE Mains ques as well as Jee advance …. Best of Luck!!!

Soumya Sen 4 months ago

yes

Soumya Sen 4 months ago
I AM IN CLASS 12 I WANT SOME GUIDANCE FOR JEE MAINS AND ADVANCE

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/how-to-prepare-for-iit-jee.html...
  img
Amit Shekhar 4 months ago
How can i score more marks in IIT JEE Advanced 2014 ???

For science/maths students in general, and IIT-JEE or PMT aspirants in particular, learning the skills of problem solving is very important.Questions and problems in science (especially...

Tuhin Chakraborty one year ago

see each question has same amount of marks so attempt those question which r easy first dont try on luck simply answer those which u r sure about

Ambuj Bansal one year ago
I am currently studying ( 1 st year complemeted) ECE in JADAVPUR UNIVERSITY (KOLKATA,WEST BENGAL)....This year in IIT 2014 I am getting METALLURGICAL ENGINEEERING in IIT BHU(VARANASI) in 2ND...

can you pls rate jadapur ee in terms of placement as i am thinking to get admission in it. i m also getting iit patna ee

saumya 6 months ago

EE is oldest branch in JU..............It is an evergreen branch..........But IT has a good placement record........I think you should chose EE ...because you can easily shift to both IT and...

sayantan bera 6 months ago
seeing the present situation cs is definately a good choice bec india is IT hub but sir in long terms is this a good feild...bec in recession many cs professional loose their job...

Dear akki CS is still a best choice for the student. recession is not only affecting IT industry,it is in the every field. in present as well as in future it is a top most choice for a...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
View all Questions »