• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Tentative date of IITJEE Entrance exam

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear himanshu,

The tentative date is second sunday of april. april 10th

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

of three consecutive terms in the expansion of(1 +x) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 . find n . ... or, x = 1 . putting value of x in 1st equation , n = 7. Hence n = 7. tHuMpS uP ...

T.kumar 5 months ago

The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value. All the best for your bright future

Prabhakar ch 4 months ago

MR PRAPUL, The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

Gowri sankar 5 months ago
Sir, I am in 10 th class (CBSE). I want to prepare for IIT from class 11. Also supposed to go for 6 tutions in class 11. So, you see I have constraints of time. Can you please suggest me...

Dear Student, Instead of going for the 6 tutions for your scholl syllabus, it will be better if you join an IIT-JEE institute which will help you to develop good understanding of PCM...
  img
Vijay Mukati 5 months ago

Dear Student, My suggestion would be to discontinue you board tutions for PCM subjects (if any). Because all the topics will be surely covered in the JEE tution at the very good level....
  img
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago

Thank you, Sir. Well, out of those 6 tutions 3 are for JEE preparations. Rest for board exams. i.e. 2 for Phy. (1 Board, 1 Joint) 2 for Chem. (1 Board, 1 Joint) 2 for Maths. (1 Board, 1...

Ranjalina Mitra 3 months ago
got 15321 rank in jee advance passed aat exam after that can i get b arch in iit

Yes there are pretty good chances for you to get a seat, still you must visit the official weblink of Jeemains to check the current status there and let me tell you that there are some...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago

Youn need to clear AAT and your score does not seem to be much promising, still pay a visit to the official weblinks of IIT Roorkee/ Kharagpur and find out where do you stand and then...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

Thanku for your answer but i specifically wanted to know about the barch courses at iit rorkee and khargpur

Yash Arora 11 months ago
hey i m greatttt fan of leonardo's art work ..can somebody tell the details of his famous The Last Supper Painting ???? Plz Give the list of his other famous work. thanx!!l

"The Last Supper" one of leonardo famous painting was commissioned by the Duke of Milan who wanted to make his town grander. Leonardo Da Vinci experimented with this painting by...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago

THE LAST SUPPER

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
i got 105 in jee mains 2016 and 71 percent in cbse board and i am SC candidate please kindly tell me my Air rank and Sc ranking ? thanks in advance..

HI SIDDHART FOLLOW THE LINK TO KNOW YOUR RANK http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html REGARDS SAHIL THANKS AND APPROVE MY ANSWER

SAHIL 27 days ago

Dear student, you may better wait for your result to be disclosed to get the exact rank for your score, along with this you must keep visiting the official websites of some renowned...

Aneesh Sehgal 25 days ago

it say my sc rank is 1998 and general rank is 27000 but career 360 and resonance says general rank is 175000 – 190000 and sc rank is 8000- 12000

Sidharth Rajben 27 days ago
Sir/Madam, I have secured all india sc rank of 2291. You people are alumni’s can you tell me what college or branch i can get with this small rank ?

Dear Student, you may either visit the official website of JEE or use askiitians link to get the requisite information. There you may find the cutoff and merit list and also the chances for ...

Aneesh Sehgal 6 days ago

hi arvind : my dear friend please visit the below mentined link and compare your results with previous year cutoff http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/opening-closing-rank.html

SAHIL 8 days ago

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/opening-closing-rank.html open this link.you can get any information

raj 6 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off