Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Tentative date of IITJEE Entrance exam

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear himanshu,

The tentative date is second sunday of april. april 10th

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i have only six months can i still prepare for jee mains 2016?

Yes you can. You will have to give your best for the preparation. Best of Luck. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 4 days ago
hello sir, i had used your jee mains rank pedictor tool an it had show me a rank of 71956 and of sc 4356 so can i expect dtu or nsit further having a home state delhi quota and also plz...

Dear Student, Now I think results are already out and you must have received your scorecard so you can check ur exact rank in india and ur state.
  img
Nishant Vora 13 days ago

Is your AIR and State rank not mentioned in your score card?
  img
Nishant Vora 13 days ago

You may expect to get in DTU
  img
Avinash 13 days ago
how to pass aieee

Join any good institute for its preparation and give your best into it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 3 days ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 days ago
respected sir, may i please know the important topics or the topics which have maximum weightage in jee advanced examination?? i belong to OBC category. so can you please tell me few topics ...

topics like organic and inorganic concludes a passage and match matrix that had very high weightage in maths calculus , matrices and determinants, complex numbers , sequence series are...

ng29 2 months ago

MATHS:CALUCLUS,PARABOLA AND ELLIPSE(CONICS),VECTOR AND 3D,COMPLEX NUMBERS PHYSICS:OPTICS,ELECTRICITY AND MAGNETISM CHEMISTRY:CO ORDINATION CHEMISTRY,ELECTROCHEMISTRY,QUALITATIVE ANALYSIS

VAISHNAVI BATHINA 2 months ago
hello sir , i want to become cosmologist so what branch in eningineering should i select : example :- aeronautical engineering or aerospace engineering or other some branch in engineering....

Hi Student, If you are interested in cosmology. Aeronautical engineering will NOT be the wise choice coz aeronautical engineering deals with the aerodynamics and forces present in the...
  img
Nishant Vora 7 months ago

After completing your college there is an entrance exam which is conducted by ISRO every year which takes graduates engineers who qualifies the test. After that there is interview...
  img

Hi student, Pls find the list of colleges http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_aerospace_engineering_schools#India...
  img
I have dropped this year.. and with just 6 months left... i dream of doing MBBS from the best college AIIMS... Plzz suggest how much times to revise and how much time should i study in a...

Dear Student 6 months is a lot of time for you to revise the syllabus for AIIMS. You should study for atleast 6 hours a day and you can extend your study time according to your convenience....
  img
Raheema Javed 7 months ago

Thnxxx mam... Can i know the minimum no. Of times i need to revise the entire syllabus?

piya 7 months ago

Thnxxx mam... Can i know the minimum no. Of times i need to revise the entire syllabus?

piya 7 months ago
View all Questions »