• View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off
USE CODE: Adv50

Tentative date of IITJEE Entrance exam

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear himanshu,

The tentative date is second sunday of april. april 10th

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

HI, i got 124 in jee mains and 98.6% in ap intermediate board. Can i expect seat in any NIT

Dear student I don’t think there is any chance of getting an NIT but still you can try your luck and wait till 3 rd or 4 th cut off and that too not in core stream.
  img
Bhavya yesterday

I think u may...for more info. U should visit NIT official website... U will get contact no. too u can ask.

Rojy yesterday

Yes but the streams will be like 1. FATbelly restoration 1.science of english 1.Basic indian samosa research Etc. Hope u understand "beast" of łűćķ

rahul yesterday
WHAT IS PAPER1 OR PARER2 etc. in iit? how to write iit jee advanced

JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) has two papers.Paper 1 is for engineering aspirants whereas paper 2 is for architecture students.
  img
Bhavya 9 days ago

paper 1 is refered to jee mains exam and paper 2 is refered to jee advance exam. only person who cleared paper 1 means jee mains can give jee advanced means paper 2 thanks and approve

SAHIL 9 days ago
which of these is best for doubt clearing for iit jee ,plancess,toppr,askiitians pls give me the reasons and details

You can put up your questions on all the portals alternately and wherever you get satisfactory answer, prefer that to be the best one and if you ask about a better institution, I may...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago

Hi Ajay, I would say go for Plancess..Because they have Guru Guidance programme where IITians will help you out solving your doubts and helping you to clear IIT.

Alok 9 months ago

go for plances and askiitians. Because they are iitian and they will obviusly teach you in that way that you can too become an iitian. THANKS

vb 9 months ago
What is Ajax and why it is used widely?

AJAX Uses HTTP Requests In traditional JavaScript coding, if you want to get any information from a database or a file on the server, or send user information to a server, you will have to...

Ravi Sharma 7 years ago

AJAX = Asynchronous JavaScript and XML AJAX stands for Asynchronous JavaScript And XML. AJAX is a type of programming made popular in 2005 by Google (with Google Suggest). AJAX is not a new ...

Himanshu Vijay 7 years ago
whether weight is a scalar quantity or not

WEIGHT IS A VECTOR QUANTATY. BECAUSE IT IS DIRCTLY PROPOTIONAL TO MASS,ACCELARATION DUE TO GRAVITY F=mg

Santhosh Prasad.S 8 months ago
how to plan for iit books to follow week plan about how to give equal weitage to every sub if i go to fiitjee

Dear lala Just stay calm and focus on understanding rather than mugging. Be regular in class and stay with concepts.Refer good books For BOOKS you can see this link...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago

wat books to folow for physics

TINA SETT 3 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off
USE CODE: Adv50

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details