There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

Tentative date of IITJEE Entrance exam

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear himanshu,

The tentative date is second sunday of april. april 10th

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hello Sir! My rank in JEE Mains is 968 in OBC category. NIT Trichy 2014 CUT OFF for CSE Branch OBCO-383 OBCC-1180 (1st round) What is my chance of getting seat in the first round itself?...

You can get CSE at NIT Trichy...of course..
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

You may surely get CSE branch in NIT Trichy and if you are not sure that you’ll exel in it and wish to switch to another branch or institution then you may visit the official websites of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

dont worry Cse is confirm for you in trichy,even if not in first round you will get it in second round for sure

Prajwal Kavad one month ago
I have a dout that which is difficult,crutial,tuff is JEE MAINS or JEE ADVANCE

JEE Advance is more challenging as compared to JEE mains. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

In Jee mains your sound knowledge in PCM is assessed and the questions are up to the level of +2 but in case of Advanced your presence of mind, speed to answer maximum right answers etc is...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
Hi , My rank in the OBC NCL list is 15380 , what are the courses that I can get in NIT trichy or any other NITs ? Thank you

I will suggest you to visit the official website of JEE main to look for the opening and closing rank for previous year of different rounds. All the statistic is available there. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago

To get a complete view and a detailed information regarding your stature you need to visit the official weblink of JEE Mains and you may be able to find out the exact stature of yours,...

Soneel Verma one month ago
Sir which choice is better Amity university Noida or bagwan parshuram of indraprastha university. Note-i am talking of AMITY NOIDA(UNIVERSITY) not Amity bijwasan(college)

Hi Parth, as you are interested in engineering colleges, I would suggest you to check UPES-Dehradun too. One of my friends recently told me that UPES is offering some really interesting and ...

Devik Aggarwal 27 days ago
There are six official languages of the UN . i know 4 languages i.e Russian, Chinese, English and Spanish. which are the remaining two languages ??

The rest of the two languages are French and Arabic.

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
will there be any weightage on 12 std board exams in jee main?

There weigt-age marks for JEE but it will be showneed as mixed of 11 th class and tweleth class and in askiitians it will be explined us like from 11 th class 14 q will come to exam and 12...

Siva Dhanush 14 days ago

There weigt-age marks for JEE but it will be showneed as mixed of 11 th class and tweleth class and in askiitians it will be explined us like from 11 th class 14 q will come to exam and 12...

Siva Dhanush 14 days ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details