• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: asksch20

Tentative date of IITJEE Entrance exam

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear himanshu,

The tentative date is second sunday of april. april 10th

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Heyy..I’m a dropper and prepairing for iit-jee 2017. My concept are not weak enough. I have only 8 months left. I want to know hou much max time i must devote to each subject so that i can...

@ harsh as u told that your concept are not weak , so, if thats strong then u only need some support . ‘for that u need to just read the concept , do the following things 1- frst of all...

Umakant biswal one month ago

FOR A DROPPER THERE IS NO TIME LIMIT FOR WHICH HE SHOULD STUDY IN ONE DAY. TRY TO GIVE ATLEAST 2 COMPLETE HOURS TO A PARTICULAR SUBJECT DAILY. THIS WILL HELP YOU TO COMPLETE YOUR SYLLABUS...

SAHIL one month ago
the sensitivity of a moving coil galvanometre can be increased by? if germaniuum is to be doped eith donor impurity, then the donor atom should be? 1 tetravalent 2 pentavalent 3 trivalent 4 ...

Hii It depend upon the impurity that you want to make .the answer can be either tetravalent or pentavent giving rise to either p type or n type semiconductor
  img
Sourabh Singh 13 days ago
im not able to understand the concepts of jee there is very less time left what to do ?

@ pramod donot distract at this point of time , thats the very imp thing . while attempting the exam every person have some strong part as well as some weak part . so, if u have not...

Umakant biswal 18 days ago
i am now in class 9 and i am finishing my class 9 in next month can i start the preperation for aiims from now and which books should i follow now?

Hello student, Preparation for anything requires a good knowledge of any topic. Whatever you are learning, you need to see the detailed study of that particular topic in detailed book as...
  img
Anjali Ahuja 6 months ago
I WANT TO BECOME QUANTUM PHYSICIST ,SO WHICH BRANCH OF ENGINEERING SHOULD I TAKE?

If you want to be physict why you want to choose engineering . Go for basic sciences and do physics bachelors and masters
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

@ XAVIER for becomming a physicist u need to do hardwork right now . do hard work and get selected in iiser , iisc like research institute , where the labs are fully furnished . and u can...

Umakant biswal one month ago
Find the equation of the line passing through the point (2,3) and at a distance of 3 units from the origin.

Hii USE the equation of line in the format in which we know the perpendicular distancewhose value is 3. You will get the value of thetha by passing the line through point (2,3). Best of Luck
  img
Sourabh Singh one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: asksch20

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off