Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Tentative date of IITJEE Entrance exam

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear himanshu,

The tentative date is second sunday of april. april 10th

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
A car with a gun mounted on it is kept on horizontal frictionless surface. Total mass of car, gun and shell is 50kg. Mass of each shell is 1kg. If shell is fired horizontally with relative...

Hi, assume the velocity of car after recoil = -v (in opposite direction) and the velocity of sheel wrt to ground = u so , u – (-v) = u +v = 100 Apply conservation of momentum in this...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 6 months ago

thanks sir, but the recoil velocity after second shot is asked .. but I calculated it by following the above method … Thank you :-)

Vikrant Prasad 6 months ago

its 4.04 m/s

Vikrant Prasad 6 months ago
Dear Sir / Madam, I have given JEE now. Can I give JEE Main again in 2016? If yes what are the conditions? If I take admission based on current result still can I give JEE Main in 2016?...

If you passed your class 12 th in 2015, you would be eligible..weather you would studying or not.....
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

I think that i read somewhere that if you have taken admission into an NIT, you can no longer appear in JEE mains. Please check the rules carefully.

Hasan Naqvi one month ago

I believe, if you have taken adm

Hasan Naqvi one month ago
Find two consective even integers such that the smaller added to three times the larger gives a sum of 54. the numbers are.?

Your smaller number, let's call n. The other number is a consecutive even number, so you add 2. So, n and 2 + n are your two integers. Equation: n + 3( 2 + n ) = 54 Distribute the 3: n + 6 +...

vikas yadav 2 months ago

thnx!

Rickey 2 months ago
which one most importent topic in chemistry for jee

Hi, The most important section (not tpoic) as per weightage is organic chemistry. We can not choose any specific topic as the question paper may not consist that topic but the no of...
  img
Yash Baheti 8 months ago
Sir I got 61 in JEE MAINS and 85% in boards . I am from OBC category . Can i get CSE in NITs ?

VERY RARE CHANCES......
  img
Saurabh Kumar 12 days ago

My son got 110 marks in JEE mains in OBC CAtegory and having +2 score 966> Can he get seat in NIT ?

Rajkumar Seelam 12 days ago

it might be possible but there are very few likely chances

SAITEJA GOUD 6 days ago
13. A uniform U-tube contains water to a height h in each limb. If water if one limb is depressed a little and released, the period of oscillation of water column is ?

If one limb is depressed by x, height difference is 2x. Pressure difference between the two limbs causes a restoring force = -( ) As restoring force is linear, motion will be SHM. k = Put in...
  img
Abhishek Kumar 2 months ago
View all Questions »