Tentative date of IITJEE Entrance exam

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear himanshu,

The tentative date is second sunday of april. april 10th

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hey, I am from Bangalore, I am in a bad situation now, the problem is have just done my 10 std in 2010, and I quit school for good reasons. Now I have decieded to resume my sudies and do my...

For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was: Born on or after 1stOctober 1989 . So for JEE 2015 you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e., Bornon or...
  img
Aziz Alam 25 days ago
Which books are the best for MCQ solving for Maths JEE( Mains) ?

O.P.Juneja and Tata McGraw Hill are very good as far as MCQ in Maths are concerned. Thaks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam 13 days ago
I got architecture at iit roorkie and it would not upgrade for sure.. Then,i s it better to join some core branches in dtu/nsit than iit roorkie???. I’ve heard from my seniors that the...

First of all congratualtions for your success.Architecture is branch where the gestation period is long , that is it takes time to get established in that field. If you want to pursue...
  img
Aziz Alam 25 days ago
Sir, which option is better- Choosing CS in COER,Roorkee Choosing some lower branch in G.B Pant College of Technology, Pantnagar and then working hard for branch change to CS. Plz reply...

Choosing CS in COER is a better option rather than going for G.B. Pant College of Technology, Pantnagar. Changing branch in a college becomes tough due to many diversions which one come...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 days ago
plz explain life expectancy in detail? wat is the average life expectancy in India (for both Male and Female) ?

The average number of years remaining for a living being of a given age to live is called life expectancy. Life expectancy is often referred to as average life span or mean life span. It is...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
Sir what is better - Aerospace, Engineering physics or Mathematics and Computing?

Hi Archit, If you are getting Maths & computing at IIT D, just go for it & dont think twice because the placements are damn good. Aerospace & Engineering physics both are good...
  img
Jitender Singh one month ago

PLEASE CHOOSE THE BRANCH THAT YOU LOVE BY LOOKING AT WHAT EACH BRANCH WILL ALLOW YOU TO DO. PLACEMENTS ARE USELESS. THEY ARE TEMPORARY. IF YOU REALLY WANT GOOD CAREER GROWTH TAKE THE DEPT OF...

Vineet Vinayak one month ago

Sir I’m getting the following branches M&C (4 year) at Kanpur and Guwahati and 5 year integrated at BHU and Kharagpur. Aerospace Engineering (5 year integrated) at Kharagpur Engineering...

Archit Singh one month ago
View all Questions »