Tentative date of IITJEE Entrance exam

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear himanshu,

The tentative date is second sunday of april. april 10th

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
currently i am studying in class 12 how can i manage to get good rank in jee advance?

You should prepare for class 11 simultaneously in addition to preparation of class 12.Focus more on class 12 because 40% is the weightage for appearing IITJEE advance.Select only few good...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP one month ago
is 10 matks required for iit jee exams or jee mains?

Year of passing of class 12 th makes the difference not 10 th . You have two chances, the year you appear for 12 th and year later....
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago

img
Aziz Alam one month ago

sir i have appered for my 10 in 2013 but fue to some reasons i discontinued this year and now im gona write my iit exam in 2016 will it make any difference

vignesh one month ago
Hi, I’m aiming b/w 3500 to 4000 rank in jee advanced. Can someone tell me the required books and material needed for this rank. Also, is HC Verma enough for this rank?

yap . But H.C.Verma is nice book . See if you can get Haliday,Resnick,Walker. For Maths, books of Asit Das Gupta and R.D.Sharma are best .

Piku 3 months ago

Firstly ur basics need to be strong. You can practice from H C Verma. If your concepts and basics are clear then u can refer I.E.Irodov.

MAlav Shah 3 months ago

its better to carry even (pc.agarwal) book with you, for other subjects just give more preference to arihant series or cengage series

dheeraj 3 months ago
can i sit in any engineering entrance with just only 48% in pcm in 12 th p-60 c-51 m-33 cs-51 ps-43 eng-63

Hi, Yes you can sit in any entrance exam, but you have to work really very hard to qualify one....
  img
Shobhit Varshney 23 days ago
Sir/Madam/Friends, im preparing for JEE 2015.. my preparation has not been done that well... also as im trying to focus on IITJEE my school marks are becoming worser day by day.....im in a...

The issue is about time management. You have to know when to study more for school exams and more for IIT JEE preparations.IIT JEE requires a lot of hardwork and time whereas school exams...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago

yeah i agree.. .

Akash 2 months ago
Can a PCMC student apply for AIIMS exam?

Hi An applicant needs to hae Biology subject in Class 12 th in order to appear for AIIMS exam, See here: Aspirants should have passed the 12th Class under School Certificate Examination or...
  img
Sumreet Johar 4 months ago

thank you

Chammu 4 months ago

thank you

Chammu 4 months ago
View all Questions »