Tentative date of IITJEE Entrance exam

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear himanshu,

The tentative date is second sunday of april. april 10th

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i got 1011 rank in ST catgory in 2014 ,do i have a chance to get in preparartory course in iit?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
Which book should I buy for maths …...arihant prakashan or tata macgraw hill

Hello student, Both the books are good. but do not buy too many books as it will only lead to confusion. take one book and use it as the text book. you may use the other as a reference book....
  img
Latika Leekha one month ago
I got architecture at iit roorkie and it would not upgrade for sure.. Then,i s it better to join some core branches in dtu/nsit than iit roorkie???. I’ve heard from my seniors that the...

First of all congratualtions for your success.Architecture is branch where the gestation period is long , that is it takes time to get established in that field. If you want to pursue...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
Can a MBIPC student can apply for AIIMS exam

Hi Please elaborate the term MBIPC. I think it means you also have Mathematics subject. As long as you have Physics, Chemistry & Biology in Class 12 th you can appear for medical...
  img
Sumreet Johar 2 days ago
216 x 3 + 1 / 125.

Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below Given 216x 3 +1/125 It can be simplified as (6x) 3 +(1/5) 3 ............(1) we know a 3 +b 3 =(a+b)(a 2 -ab+b 2 ) so by expanding...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 7 days ago
is IIt Roorkee CS a better branch in terms of placement and packages than IIT D M&C

Hi Pranavaa, Both streams at respective IIT are vey good & have an excellent placement. But comparatively on average, IIT D M & C package is more than IIT R CSE. Good Luck! Thanks...
  img
Jitender Singh 2 months ago

iitr cse has seen some good placements off late. but delhi’s cse is definitely superior, of which m&c is a part. i think it boils down to which iit is closer to home and is in a better...

Vineet Vinayak 2 months ago
View all Questions »