Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Tentative date of IITJEE Entrance exam

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear himanshu,

The tentative date is second sunday of april. april 10th

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
How should I solve JEE question paper?

Everyone has a unique approach to attempt JEE paper. However, some of themost common IIT JEE tips that are employed by almost everybody are: • Try different exam strategies and time...
  img
Ambar Kumar one month ago

Everyone has a unique approach to attempt JEE paper. However, some of themost common IIT JEE tips that are employed by almost everybody are: • Try different exam strategies and time...
  img

img
cutoff for nit nagpur

Cut off for NIT Nagpur
  img
Amit Shekhar 5 months ago
What is inverse of i(iota) ?

How would I know?

Ashwini one month ago

I dont know.

Ashwini one month ago

It is -i. It is because in verse of i = 1/i. Multiplying & dividing by i, we get 1/i = i/i 2 Also, i 2 = -1 So, 1/i = i/-1 = -i Please approve it if you like.

Shivam Chopra one month ago
dates for availability of iit 2010 forms.

Dear Rohit, The IIT JEE 2010 Application Form will be Distributed 3rd week of November, 2009 and the last date for Submission IIT JEE 2010 Form will be Last Week of December, 2009. And for...

Amit Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
gravitation module q2 of page 10

In this problem, to calculate the relation between times, use the concept given on page 8 case ii......, you will get gravity value as a function of distance from the surface.....relate it...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 15 days ago
View all Questions »