Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

give me tips in maths,physics,chemistry to crack iitjee2011 and join biotechnology in cheennai,i am sarting preparation now.

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

u shoul try nxt year...........

5 years ago

Dear kiran,

you need to get a rank in 800-3300 in GE category, so you should be veru good at your basics to be in top 1000.Understand the topics conceptually understand the reason of every word in that topic and its application always thik of the application of the topics,practise more number of problems.Write as many test as you can sovle all those problems from the test.You should be able to identify the questions topic and the related topics in that question.ypu should be able to relate them.prepare on these lines..Same applies for all these subjects.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

where to go for giving iit exam and is there any entrance fee

HI ROHIT FOR GIVING IIT EXAM YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW THESE STEPS YOU HAVE TO FILL AN ONLINE APPLICATION FOR THIS EXAM. THIS APPLICATION CAN BE FILLED DURING DECEMBER OR JANUARY DURING FILLING OF ...

SAHIL 7 days ago

@ rohit Yes , there are some examination fee , frst of all u have to attempt jee main . jee main is happening in 2 modes – online and offline , for general the fee is 1000 for offline and...

Umakant biswal 6 days ago
I AM NOT ABLE TO PREPARE FOR IIT ADVANCE PLEASE HELP ME. IM IN CLASS 12

@ xyz In jee advanced the questions are from the combining of 2-3 concepts , so, your concepts need to be strong enough to crack jee advanced . for that the following point will help you...

Umakant biswal 14 days ago

One of the most important preparation tips is to get your doubts cleared instantly. And the one platform I have found very useful for this is the HashLearn Now app. Sadly, AskIITians does...

Ankit 13 days ago

FOLLOW THESE TIPS http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/preparation-tips/ ALL THIS WILL HELP YOU FOR BETTER PREPERATIONS BEST OF LUCK

SAHIL 14 days ago
sir my 12th bihar board % is 64.2 i wanted to know how much score is required for me in jee mains 2016 to get NIT

Target for AIR atleast 25000-30000. The better the rank you obtained more the choices you will have for better college/rank. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Try to score above 190 normalized marks
  img

My Pleasure.
  img
How are hostels at MANIT Bhopal? Are they good enough for an NRI student? Are they single roomed? Do they have washing machines? Do they have nice playing facilities? How fast is the...

Dear Friend, I cannot comment about MANIT or its hostel facilities but I certainly know some names of renowned institutions where the student feels more or less at home just because of the...

Aneesh Sehgal 17 days ago

HOSTELS ARE GOOD BUT YOU WILL NOT GET A SINGLE ROOM. FACILITIES LIKE WASHING MACHINE,INTERNET ARE AVAILABLE BUT I DONOT INTERNET SPEED{ SORRY FOR THIS} OTHERWISE HOSTELS ARE GOO ENOUGH FOR...

SAHIL 17 days ago
i got 64000crl rank and 18000 obc rank can i get a ceat in nitwarangal in any branch my home state is telanagana

Its difficult to get in NITW
  img
Avinash one year ago

NIT Warangal seems to be a hard nut to crack with such score, but may be possible that you get at lower NITs or try visiting the official weblinks of some renowned institutions where the...

Soneel Verma one year ago
Sir I am getting 351 marks in neet 2 .I am a sc candidate. Can I get a govt medical college for MBBS anywhere in India or in up.can you tell me the college name.I will be highly obliged. Pls...

@ aditi YES , u can aspire for a govt college if any catagory is attached to your name , but that will be low rank college ,that will be in your homestate onl;y . and try for AFMC PUNE (AIR ...

Umakant biswal yesterday
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off