ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   give me tips in maths,physics,chemistry to crack iitjee2011 and join biotechnology in cheennai,i am sarting preparation now.

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

u shoul try nxt year...........

4 years ago

Dear kiran,

you need to get a rank in 800-3300 in GE category, so you should be veru good at your basics to be in top 1000.Understand the topics conceptually understand the reason of every word in that topic and its application always thik of the application of the topics,practise more number of problems.Write as many test as you can sovle all those problems from the test.You should be able to identify the questions topic and the related topics in that question.ypu should be able to relate them.prepare on these lines..Same applies for all these subjects.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i have take no coaching and i start just 10 day before jee main exam and expecting around 110 marks and 80% in cbse should i drop or can i get goood collage

if u are general category then your score is not enough for qualifying for jee main but you must prepare for other exams like bitsat and vitee in my opinion drop is very big decision and...

ng29 2 months ago

what about narayana south extension my friend goes there last year he also dropout this he was excpecting of 225 marks in mains

rahak 2 months ago

focus on ipu and viteeee approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 2 months ago
i got 11248(gen) rank in advanced 2015 so which college can i get??

JoSAA will conduct joint counselling for admissions to IITs, ISM Dhanbad, NITs, IIITs and GFTIs from 2015 onwards. Online Registration, Choice filling and Choice Locking followed by Seat...
  img
Vijay Mukti 14 days ago

Congratulations for clearning JEE advanced. Since your rank is even below 10 thousand and the total seats in IITs is around 10 thousand. So Its difficult for you to get any seat in IITs but...
  img
Vijay Mukti 14 days ago

If you are giving paper 2 (B.Planning/ B.Arch) then you must have taken maths subject in your 12 th class. and also the aggregate marks of all the five subjects must be greater then 50%.
  img
Harsh Patodia 14 days ago
Hello Sir/MadamI’ve got 342000 rank in jee mains and sc 19482 and having delhi home state qouta and futjer having scedule caste reservation so can i expect to get into dtu ,nit and...

Okay, Your score and category may land you into an NIT but to make sure whether you may get a branch of your own choice or not, you should visit the official website of that very NIT from...

2015 years ago
is upes a gud college?... wat r d courses worth joining in it? would i get any course for a rank of 2700?

It offers many courses likeScience & Engineering, Arts, law, Design Management etc. As per my knowledge ADE-Automotive Design Engineering Chemical Engineering Downstream Specialization...
  img
Avinash 21 days ago

ADE-Automotive Design EngineeringChemical Engineering Downstream SpecializationPetroleum Engineering-Upstream specializationare good at their own terms

sajid 11 days ago
i am not able to follow physics how can i pickup

Dear Vamshi, Physics is the subject that needs a keen observation and analytical skills. Also it is simple to understand it if we we start any topic from its basic level. Rather than...

Askiitians Expert Bharath-IITD 5 years ago
Who is the CEO of Microsoft?

Steven Anthony Ballmer (born March 24, 1956) is an American businessman and has been the chief executive officer of Microsoft Corporation since January 2000. Ballmer is the second person...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
View all Questions »