Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: sch25

How should I revise IIT-JEE syllabus (after learning)? What should be revised? 

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Abdul,

After completing you portion you should start revising the topics you are good at.Read them throughly again even though you know everything about them.Next Start with the subject you are good at.Suppose in physics, start revisiing small chapters like vectors,basic kinematics ,gravitation,Thermodynamics and then if you have time move on to big chapters else take other subject and revise small chapters of that subject once you are done reading small topics,read the bigger ones,one chapter at a time for 3 subjects.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Why can't we write √2=(-√2) Because,as my point of view,,, √2 =√[(-)×(-)×2] =√(-)²×2 =(-)√2 =-√2 😕

NO NO DEAR FRIEND WE NEVER WRITE – SIGN IN BETWEEN THE ROOT. ALTHOUGH WE KNOW CONCPT OF COMPLEX NUMBERS BUT WHEN YOU DO FUNCTIONS IN CLASS 12 YOU WILL COME TO KNOW THAT WE CANNOT WRITE –...

SAHIL 3 days ago

Hey bro if your are in class 11 then you must have studied the chapter complex nos. There you will get the answer to your question. the – sign in the root is denoted by i. And the (-1)*(-1) ...

Shreyas Patil 3 days ago
sir my 12th bihar board % is 64.2 i wanted to know how much score is required for me in jee mains 2016 to get NIT

Target for AIR atleast 25000-30000. The better the rank you obtained more the choices you will have for better college/rank. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Try to score above 190 normalized marks
  img

My Pleasure.
  img
Sir i got AIR 85680 in obc category in jee mains,can i get admission in NIT in electrical engineering

Getting core branches is difficult for you. You may be requred to wait upto spot round for getting this.
  img

Its difficult to say at this moment.
  img

Tier 2 or tier 3 NITs.
  img
sir i got 32512 rank in genral and 1721 in sc category.. which colleage i can get i.e govrt or private but special thing is i want CHEMICAL branche....plzz tell me any guss

Dear Student, plaese use askiitians rank predictor and get to know your probable rank thereafter search for some reputed institutions where you may get your desired branch, i.e. Chemical...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

HI PUSHKAR GO TO FOLLOWING LINK TO PREICT YOUR COLLEGE AND BRANCH http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html MOREOVER I THINK YOU CAN EXPECT CHEMICAL BRANCH ALSO...

SAHIL 2 months ago
Who is highest wicket taker bowler in test and one day cricket??

Muttiah Muralitharan 502+ wickets in one-day Cricket 769+ wickets in Test Cricket

Sachin Tyagi 7 years ago
I want a study plan and imp topics to focus on JEE and board. Please help me. my target is to crack atleast mains and get atleast +90% in cbse board. Soliciting your kind co-operation in...

@ shreyas , its very easy to score 90 percent in cbse board , but clearing mains with good rank is the little bit diffrent thing ,both the exams are diffrent , board exam test how well u...

Umakant biswal 17 days ago

@ SHREYAS The time table u should follow like this , 6 am – wake up and journal writting 7 am – school timing 2 pm – come back to home , 2;00 to 2;45 – launch 2;50 to 3;50 – sleeping time , ...

Umakant biswal 17 days ago

time table to follow 5.30 am – wake up and journal writting 7 am – school timing 2 pm – come back to home , 2-2.30 – rest 2.30-4 – physics 4-4.20 – rest 4.20 – 6 chemistry 6-6.30 game or...

SAHIL 16 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off