Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

How should I revise IIT-JEE syllabus (after learning)? What should be revised? 

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Abdul,

After completing you portion you should start revising the topics you are good at.Read them throughly again even though you know everything about them.Next Start with the subject you are good at.Suppose in physics, start revisiing small chapters like vectors,basic kinematics ,gravitation,Thermodynamics and then if you have time move on to big chapters else take other subject and revise small chapters of that subject once you are done reading small topics,read the bigger ones,one chapter at a time for 3 subjects.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

i had got 75% in pcm in 12 th cbse boards....but got only 58% in maths.....am i eligible to appear for jee advanced...???

YA i knw abt it....but i was confusd abt the eligibility of my marks for jee adv......................................................

vijay sharma 4 months ago

my overall score in pcm is 75%....and in all subjects is 83%.........................................................

vijay sharma 4 months ago

but before appearing for advanced you must qualify jee-mains exam,then only your aligible to write advance.

mansi 4 months ago
The base BC of a triangle ABC contains the points P(p1, q1) and Q(p2, q2) and the equation of sides AB and AC are p1x + q1y = 1 and q1x + p2y = 1 respectively. Then the equations of AQ...

we can find the intersection point of the lines AB and AC which would be the coordinates of the point A Now you know the coordinates of A and coordinates of Q so just find the line by two...
  img
Riddhish Bhalodia 2 days ago
sir my if JEE mains score is 65 in written will the person able to sit in counsiling by JOSAA

Immediately visit the official weblink of Josaa and get to know whether you may still be allotted a seat as per the counsellings, if not then try at some other renowned institutions like –...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago

Yes you can sit in counselling based on your score in OBC category I think that you can get an NIT in the 4 th round But I think josaa registrations are over!!

Akshit Matthew 7 months ago
When must i give the KVPY exam?

Dear Student, If you are eligibile for giving KVPY exam and wants totake up research careers in the areas of basic sciences, engineering and medicine. Then you must give it. You can refer to...
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

thank you sir

Arpan Adlakhiya 6 months ago
sir i have scored 250 in jee main with 75.4 percentage in rbse can i get cs branch in nit warangal

Dear student, Pls check the opening and closing rank of colleges and branch that you want Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 6 months ago

What is your AIR and category rank if any.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

It all depends on the AIR rank, your board score is not much scoring, so nothing for sure can be predicted at this point of time, anyway, try visiting the official weblink of Jeemains and...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago
what is the scope of industrial and production enginerring latest

Hi.. This branch is very good since it is a branch of engineering concerned with the development, improvement, implementation and evaluation of integrated systems of people, money,...
  img
Sakshi 7 months ago

if i do it from nit jalandhar will i will got good placement

asd 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20