ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   How should I revise IIT-JEE syllabus (after learning)? What should be revised? 

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Abdul,

After completing you portion you should start revising the topics you are good at.Read them throughly again even though you know everything about them.Next Start with the subject you are good at.Suppose in physics, start revisiing small chapters like vectors,basic kinematics ,gravitation,Thermodynamics and then if you have time move on to big chapters else take other subject and revise small chapters of that subject once you are done reading small topics,read the bigger ones,one chapter at a time for 3 subjects.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
cutoff for nit nagpur

Cut off for NIT Nagpur
  img
Amit Shekhar 5 months ago
Definite integration

The answer is 1.09861228866.

noneool 3 months ago

The answer is 1.09861228866.

noneool 3 months ago

ya, But how to solve it?

Nihal Raj 3 months ago
(I dont want a copy past answer please) How can i prepare for iit well .Its been 2 years me preparing for iit .Next year i have my iit jee exam .Can you give some imporatant conclusion on...

Hi, Make a good study plan Do revision reguarly and attempt as many papers as you can to test yourself. On the exam day, be cool. Don’t eat heavy, you would sleep in exam otherwise. Be...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 3 months ago

work passionately.... study by heart... nobody will ever teach u again the same topics in life... bst of luck

dhananjai tomar 3 months ago
zxx

can the same rainbow be observed by two persons if both have normal vision?

Rainbow is a phenomenon in which the spectrum of light appear in the sky when sun shines on droplets of moisture in the earth’s atmosphere.It occurs in the form of an arc.Rainbow is...
  img
Aarti Gupta 5 months ago

but i have verified the answer from a book and it says the same rainbow cannot be seen by two persons having normal vision

srishti sabharwal 5 months ago

but whats the reason that two personshaving same vision cant see the same rainbow?

srishti sabharwal 5 months ago
which is the best instt.in rajasthan for iit jee coaching for a student of raj.board hindi medium.

Dear student Mr Hitesh This is very surprising that one rajasthan student is asking the best coaching in rajasthan. Bansal classes and resonance classes are the most renouned class. and both...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 5 years ago
hello sir can we take course in pure physics after engineering ?????

I guess your interest is in Physics. For that I would say that apply for the Indian Physics Olympiad. It would boost your thinking skills with witty problems that will literally stretch your...

vineet chatterjee one month ago

sir we can apply for physics olympiad in 11 colleage ??? and which institutes offers course in pure physics in india and also in abroad ????

NIRAJ TIRTHANI one month ago
View all Questions »