Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

How should I revise IIT-JEE syllabus (after learning)? What should be revised? 

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Abdul,

After completing you portion you should start revising the topics you are good at.Read them throughly again even though you know everything about them.Next Start with the subject you are good at.Suppose in physics, start revisiing small chapters like vectors,basic kinematics ,gravitation,Thermodynamics and then if you have time move on to big chapters else take other subject and revise small chapters of that subject once you are done reading small topics,read the bigger ones,one chapter at a time for 3 subjects.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

got 15321 rank in jee advance passed aat exam after that can i get b arch in iit

Yes there are pretty good chances for you to get a seat, still you must visit the official weblink of Jeemains to check the current status there and let me tell you that there are some...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

Youn need to clear AAT and your score does not seem to be much promising, still pay a visit to the official weblinks of IIT Roorkee/ Kharagpur and find out where do you stand and then...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Thanku for your answer but i specifically wanted to know about the barch courses at iit rorkee and khargpur

Yash Arora 10 months ago
DEAR ASKIITIANS STAFF, I AM IN 12TH STANDARD SO I HAVE TO WRITE IITJEE MAINS PLEASE SUGGUEST ME HOW TO PREPARE FROM NOW?

from now onwards concentrate on your core subjects i.e matha,physics,chmistry take coaching from askiitians tutors and join in askiitians crash course for IIT-JEE Mains exam ...prepare for...

KALYAN 5 months ago

firstly you have to full fill the intermediate. why because jee main exam is based upon intermediate concepts. if full fill the intermediate you have to some other books if you learn the...

raj kumar 4 months ago

firstly you have to full fill the intermediate. why because jee main exam is based upon intermediate concepts. if full fill the intermediate you have to some other books if you learn the...

RAMCHANDRARAO 4 months ago
hi my name is harshit and my question is what is the minimum rank you have to get to be an aerospace engineer?

For aerospace engineerg in IITs you should get the rank in between 400 to 1000
  img
Avinash 10 months ago
Should i go for Mnnit allahabad mechanical or iit patna civil?

MNIT Allahabad will be better option for you. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

MNIT is far better then NIT Patna Bye the way what’s your rank. First round cutoff MNIT (open 3000-5318, OBC 1208-1742) NIT Patna (Open-1238 ---15825 , OBC 3626---5109) Source:...

Rahat S 10 months ago

go for mnit..

devang chowdhary 10 months ago
im expecting 469 marks in aipmtt.will i get seay?general category.

Oh god i don’t know what’s wrong the answers aren’t getting posted. I’m from jharkhand and jharkhand has only 3 colleges :P so you know if a person gets a seat with a rank in 10,000s you...

Neeti 10 months ago

As it is, it’s practically impossible for general category students to get a seat, that too in MBBS. It’s like we’re born with a curse. :/ i dropped a year and appeared this year for aipmt...

Neeti 10 months ago

See chances are always high in state quota. But you can never be too sure you know. because it depends largely on how others have performed. But it’s ok to be hopeful, but don’t just sit...

Neeti 10 months ago
my brother rank in KIITEEE is 13900 general can he get admission in electronics and tele communication for B.tech M.tech dual degree please answer soon L….….….….….….….….….….….….…....

Yes he may get an admission , but i suggest to come out of your home state and try at other equally good or rather more competent colleges or universities like – Institute of Enginering and ...

Aneesh Sehgal 10 days ago

Electronics and Communication branch is a thing of past.It will be hard to get a job.Please avoid this branch.Electrical,Mechanical.Civil,Industrial Engg/Manufacturing etc are better and...

Sanjeev Anand 20 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off