ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

sir how to manage cbse as well as jee...

whch buk shuld i solve first....i have read vectors very nicely..when when used to solve the problem i am not geetng how to approch....i want help...i am ready to work hard but i am not getng gud faculty also

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Raunak,

Prepare for JEE, you will surely score good in cbse.. And regarding solving problems keep trying .. Never prefer solutions of questions before doing SELF-ATTEMPT at least five times till you get the right answer because "without fall you can not stand at once". 

Alear and enhance your concepts .. jus keep this thing in mind that building concepts and practicing a lot is damn important for IIT preparation..

Dont let ur confidence down.. try your best and believe in yourelf .. study without loosing the concentration coz studying 2 hours with very good concentration is equals to studying 5-12 hours without any concentration. . 

Good books : http://www.askiitians.com/Important-books-iit-jee.aspx

All the best ..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Best of Luck !

Regards,
Askiitians Expert

Vijay Luxmi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
My rank in jee mains isAIR;45742 this year , is it better to drop a year, i want MECH in NITs or IITs?

well what is homestate ? plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 4 days ago

I Never recommend my students to drop a year, try doing this only when you are quite sure that you will make it the next year, or try visiting the official websites of a few selected and...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 days ago

try other branches you can get any in the 3 rd or 4 th round this year itself

Prajwal Kavad 4 days ago
Sir,I have got 9928 rank in jee advanced and 39232 rank in jee mains.Please guide me which branch and where should I take? Do the older iits conduct spot round for admission? ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​...

No, IITs do not conduct spot rounds. For IITs and NITs previous year opening and closing rank, please visit the official website of the respective exams. You will definetly get the idea...
  img
Vijay Mukti 2 days ago

It may not be possible at IITs but yes you may surely get at some other reputed NITs....for an exact information you may try visiting at the official website of JEE main and get to know...

Ayushmaan Vardhan yesterday
i have completed my class 12 th from hyderabad....... but my native place is jammu....... then what will be my state........ jammu and kashmir or telangana.....

your home state would be telangana in nit coumcelling as you have studied in telangana and got nit rank on telangana

sajid 13 days ago

ur homestate in NIT councling will be TELANGANA plz approve if useful in case of any doubts ask in ans boox

Nicho priyatham 21 days ago

not a permananet resident of telengana.

Mohit Kumar 20 days ago
how to crackaiims easily

Crack IIMs is that what you are asking ?
  img
Nishant Vora 3 months ago

Hardwork really bears fruit.That is hardwork is the key to success.

Adarsh one month ago
how should i prepare for boards and iit together

hi, im preparing for both of them actually they are not entirely different. just concentrate on the iit syllabus. the syllabus is designed in such a way that it includes the board topics....

Archita 21 days ago

ya once if u r prepraing for iit then ur atomatically preparing for boad exams solving ncert must be ur first step of prepration for iit when it comes 2 languages spend weakly once...

Nicho priyatham 26 days ago

Its not too tough to prepare just while preparing ,make your climate study .Just pay an amount of concenteration and a logic to it . Be confident and accurate and a presicion to it . ALL...

ashish 10 days ago
Dear sir, I am gulf (Muscat) NRI student appearing CBSE 12th in March 2015, interested in B.Tech Mechanical Eng or ECE. As both or my areas of interest which one you advise in terms of...

Hi, You can go for ECE which I personally feels has better job prospects and opportunities. If you want to do a UG in India from NIT, than DASA is the option which helps NRI students with...
  img
Yash Baheti 9 months ago
View all Questions »