FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

can u tell how to prepare for iit

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear ajai,

You have to make up your mind and study with full commitment and dedication and devote minimum 6-7 hrs of self study.Besides you must read only from reliable study material..

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

my friend prepare to iit readind cbsc patern books and up board patern books

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hi, I am preparing for JEE 2016.But I don't get time for studies as going to college and coaching takes much of my time.Please suggest me how to study ,how to manage time and how to avoid...

Hii Seven Steps for effective Time Management Organize:- Have an organized work place Maintain a proper planner for study Plan out your daily activity based on their importance level...
  img
Sourabh Singh 8 months ago

Hii Thanks for your equivocating response. It’s appreciated . Keep on posting for more queries and we will revert back to you promptly in this manner. Thanks n Best of Luck. . . . . .....
  img
Sourabh Singh 8 months ago

Thankyou Sir for your invaluable advice.....

Sachin Kamath 8 months ago
Hello I am in grade 11 th . I’m sorry if you find my question a little erratic. I am planning for engineering. What do you deem to be better, doing engineering from IIT or some foreign...

As you know IIT's are premier institute for engineering, so there is no doubt about that. But both options have their own pros and cons. At IIT's, the competition you will find is...
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

img
Harsh Patodia one month ago
Hello, I am a 11 th class student preparing for JEE-Mains as well as Advanced.. I started my course this April and since then I have been studying regularly for 2 hrs, and revising...

The only thing is that right now you have to practice a lot of questions, so that whatever you have learnt you will have full grasp of concepts , fundas , theories etc etc....
  img
Suraj Prasad 8 months ago

Students are always welcome.... you just do keep practice of question right now and get familiarise with the types of question which JEE asks. i hope all the best for you.....
  img
Suraj Prasad 8 months ago

Ok Sir, Thanks for your help..:)

Vishal Somani 8 months ago
please give suggestion to me how to prepare for aiims exam by self preperation without taking any coaching.

Hello Student, You can enroll for our Self Study Courses also which include Video Lectures, Study Planner, Mindmaps, Test Paper with Video Solutions and Revision Notes. All this at an...
  img
Pankaj 6 months ago

Hi Student Self preparation is the must need for preparing for any exam whether you are enrolled with some coaching center or not.You just need a proper schedule and books for studying. You...
  img
Anjali Ahuja 6 months ago

Hi Student 1) Study according to the weightage of marks of all the chapters . The weightage for AIIMS is same as it is in AIPMT exam. Give time to those chapters which carry more marks in...
  img
Raheema Javed 6 months ago
ee67ie6i

Please be as detailed as you can about your question.
  img
Ravi 3 months ago
important topics for IITJEE mains

chemistry physical chemistry : 30-35% organic chemistry : 25-30% Inorganic 30-35% Maths Algebra: 30-35% calculus 30-35 % vector 25-30% Physics Mechanics 25-30 % Properties of matter 10-15%...
  img
Sher Mohammad one year ago
View all Questions »