• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: asksch20

can u tell how to prepare for iit

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear ajai,

You have to make up your mind and study with full commitment and dedication and devote minimum 6-7 hrs of self study.Besides you must read only from reliable study material..

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

5 years ago

my friend prepare to iit readind cbsc patern books and up board patern books

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

i had pcb in 12 th class and i want to give jee exam for computer engineering how can i acheive it, i am ready to give maths test to get eligibility ? also can i get addmission in bca if i...

Maths is a compulsory subject which must be reflected in your marksheet of Class 12 th . If its not there you won’t be considered for seats in any exam which is having maths in it.
  img
Suraj Prasad one month ago

@ harpreet How u can get maths test for elligibility . if maths is not in your class 12 th , then u cannot also give maths in the complimentary exams , and complimentary exam only takes...

Umakant biswal one month ago
a position of motion of a particle is given by x=16t-2t2 find dist. in 5 sec.

Hii Find the difference in postion of values at 0 and 5 secs but make sure in between that time inteval speed must not have reversed .
  img
Sourabh Singh 13 days ago
Is class 12 th pass student from cbse change to state board for again 12 th will be eligible for jee advance or not?

@ rajiv yes , u are elligible but the thing is it might not help you , beacuse in jee mains and advanced the paper setting comitee is cbse and they will follow strictly the cbse syllabus...

Umakant biswal 23 days ago

you are eligible if you have not appeared in jee advance exam 2 times before because only 2 chances are given to sit in advance exam. please post if still any doubt regard sahil:]

SAHIL 23 days ago
hi, i’m getting 105 in jee main 2016. for which college i am eligible for?

@ asish your question can only be answered if u mentioned your catagory (gen/sc/st/obc) 2- your expected board percentage .. as you are getting 105 in mains , then no good college will be...

Umakant biswal 4 months ago

hello ashish it all depends on counselling , but you are not eligible for main colleges as your marks are not such good. hope you can get a good institute. thanx but sorry as i can not give ...

SAHIL 4 months ago
How to get mbbs as usual ?? :??y87ggp897tg68fyutfut

Hi Dear MBBS is not usual. Could you please clarify what you want to ask? Well if you are preparing for medical exams, you can find study material here...
  img
Anjali Ahuja 6 months ago
what is better civil at nit-bhopal or cse at sgsits indore

If SGSITS is a government college, then lock your chocice for this college. But if, you are also thinking for government sector in civil, then you can try NIT … try to give importance...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

Are you getting an opportunity at both the places in both the mentioned branches? If yes, then without much ado choose any one out of the two, because both of them are equally good in...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago

hi ahsutosh i think civil at nit bhopal is a better choice if we take placement as a factor. otherwise also it is good in doing civil from such a good reputed college whose placement...

SAHIL 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off