can u tell how to prepare for iit

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear ajai,

You have to make up your mind and study with full commitment and dedication and devote minimum 6-7 hrs of self study.Besides you must read only from reliable study material..

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

my friend prepare to iit readind cbsc patern books and up board patern books

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hello Sir/Madam I am a student of class 12 and an aspirant of IIT JEE so can you please give me some tips about how to manage my time and cover the whole syllabus as only 8 months are left...

You should be patient and be able to manage your time to the maximum efficiency. By time management, I mean you should be able to extract maximum self-study time from a day and allocate...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago

Sir can you please suggest me something for my doubts any place where I can get my doubts cleared.

Anchit 4 months ago
sir, Can you please tell me how to apply for tensors 2014,

Hello Student, Go to the website tensor.in and follow the instructions. We at askiitians also have a full fledge testseries providibg you a set of full styllabus test for both jee mains and...
  img
Nishant Vora 3 months ago

Visit our website to buy all india test-series provided by askiitians:- http://www.askiitians.com/packages/PackageDetail.aspx?packageID=17 Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 3 months ago

sir how can i attend the full test series of ask iitians

AJAY PILLAI K 3 months ago
which book is best for preparation of iit jee

there are many books ...some of which are : physics- physics by HC VERMA problems in physics by IE IRODOV resnick and halliday maths-ML KHANNA GN BERMAN RD sharma RS AGARWAL chemistry –...

Saloni gordhan Rakholiya 4 months ago
is pradeep enough for iit 15 advanced for mastering physical chemistry except mole concept bcoz i dont understand it from pradeep.and is inorganic enough from pradeep?.

You should read NCERT well for basic understanding and if you are preparing for iit-jee, as it is the first and most requirement! Then you can understand the concepts by any standard book...
  img
Naveen Kumar 2 months ago
I am going for private engineering college in ghaziabad – Ajay kumar garg ghaziabad in mechanical branch affiliated under uptu. Can you tell me scholarship plans there ? I have searched much...

Though Ajay kumar garg engineering college, ghaziabad is private college but still scholarship plans are available there. Some scholarship amount and fee reimbursement facility is available...
  img
Ramreddy 5 months ago
please help me , i want to give practise test papers for medical entrance exams 2015 only at specfiec dates please suggest me some coaching institute names/ online coaching

You should contact the askIITians website. We provide with online lectures and give coaching for entrance exams for engineering as well as medical. You can also find the study material from...
  img
Apoorva Arora 6 months ago
View all Questions »