FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

can u tell how to prepare for iit

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear ajai,

You have to make up your mind and study with full commitment and dedication and devote minimum 6-7 hrs of self study.Besides you must read only from reliable study material..

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

my friend prepare to iit readind cbsc patern books and up board patern books

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
In scientific notation 15,000 x 2,500 = ?

15,000 x 2,500 = 37,500000 or 3,75, 00000 now 15, 0000 is shown after 2 digits ( between 5, 0 ) and in 2,500 it is shown after a single digit ( between 2,5 ) ; so scientific notation of...

vikas yadav 11 days ago

15,000 x 2,500 = 37,500000 or 3,75, 00000 now 15, 0000 is shown after 2 digits ( between 5, 0 ) and in 2,500 it is shown after a single digit ( between 2,5 ) ; so scientific notation of...

vikas yadav 11 days ago
are computer based exams in aieee more difficult than paper and pen

That totally depends on how much familiar one is with the use of computers. If one uses computers on a regular basis, it actually becomes easier to attempt the paper online as it would save...
  img
Ravi 4 months ago

thanks sir

Mohammad Dilshad 4 months ago
How and when can I download JEE Main 2015 admit card?

All the candidates who have applied for JEE Main 2015 examination can download their admit cards from March 1, 2015 onwards. The exam is to be held in April. JEE Main examination is...
  img
Ambar Kumar 2 months ago
I have got 38106 AIR category rank and 1474 state category rank. I have given choices for NIT surathkal (home state). Which of my ranks will be considered for allotment?

Home state rank will also be given in addition to AIR rank. Since you have given choices for NIT suratkal which is in your home state, so for seat allotment your home state rank wii be...
  img
Ramreddy 8 months ago

which AIR rank overall or category?

PRERAK CHATURVEDI 8 months ago

which AIR rank overall or

PRERAK CHATURVEDI 8 months ago
i am confused for taking admission to mnit jaipur electrical engineering or DTU,delhi ( at 3 rd round i have got environment engineering in DTU) I have got 13800 rank in jee main 2014 and i...

The branch which you are getting at MNIT Jaipur is very appealing. It’s a branch with ample academics oppurtunities and placements. But you can wait for the last round of counselling...
  img
Sourabh Singh 7 months ago
I have got 38106 category AIR. and 1474 category state rank. I have opted for ECE in NITK surathkal in my state only. Will i get nit surathkal? which of my two ranks will be considered?

Hi, For the seats under state quota, your state rank will be considered. For a better prediction, visit the college and branch predictor provided by askIITians. Here is the link :...
  img
Yash Baheti 8 months ago
View all Questions »