There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

can u tell how to prepare for iit

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear ajai,

You have to make up your mind and study with full commitment and dedication and devote minimum 6-7 hrs of self study.Besides you must read only from reliable study material..

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

5 years ago

my friend prepare to iit readind cbsc patern books and up board patern books

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

got 15321 rank in jee advance 2015 passed AAT please suggest a branch that i can get in any iit also concider b arch as an option and the odds to get that branch jee main rank 35000 , would ...
With this rank, its very rare chance to get IITs, but attend all round of counselling, probably you get...
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
The rank that you have scored, does not seem to be much encouraging still I suggest you to visit the official website of Jeemains to find out the current status and also keep an eye on...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
i am studying 11 th in govt. higher sec school.what i do for join iit
Dear veera, To join in iit first you have to write JEE MAIN exam and after qualfying in this exam you have to write JEE ADVANCED have to get agood rank in JEE ADVANCED to get...
Kiran Allada 3 months ago
Dear veera, To join in iit first you to write JEE MAIN exam and after qualfying in this exam you have write JEE ADVANCED have to get agood rank in JEE ADVANCED to get admission in...
Kiran Allada 3 months ago
which is best books for chemistry for iit advance plz suggest one each physical, organic and inorganic chemistry
Well to be honest, i’ve never heard of it before. But what i would like to suggest is : go to a library and get hold of all the books including cengage publication. Read a random chapter...
Neeti 3 months ago
P.Bahadur for Physical Chemistry Solomons for organic chemistry O.P Randon for inroganic chemistry :) and even J.D.Lee is very good for inorganic chemistry :) Feel free to ask any follow up ...
Neeti 3 months ago
what is ur opinion about cengage publication
gunvant bhati 3 months ago
Tell me the name of biggest state in the U.S.A.?
Texas was the largest state in the U.S. from 1845 to 1959 when Alaska became the largest state in the U.S. as far as land mass is concerned. California is the third largest state as far as...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
can i prefer mining over the aerospace in iit kanpuer........
You may not
Avinash 5 months ago
if you are intrested in mining then go for it or else aerospace is a better option
Prajwal Kavad 5 months ago
Scoring topic
physics is scoring topic
naresh masaboina 2 years ago
mohit yadav 2 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift