Sir,Iam Pavani Irequire information  How to attemt the paper

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear pavani,

• Start attempting the question paper only after reading the instructions given on it very carefully.

• While attempting questions, go on segregating them by the A, B, C method A :These questions are from topics that you have prepared well, and you can clearly comprehend the meaning of these questions. You have done questions containing similar concept earlier and you are confident that you will be able to solve these. B :You know you can solve these questions but they are time-consuming, nevertheless you are confident you will be able to crack them when you come back to them. These questions should be attempted in the second round of question attempting, i.e. when you have solved all questions marked with a B. C :You don't know head or tail of these questions and you should not waste time attempting them.

• Attempting to solve all questions in haste increases the chances of error. It is better to solve slightly fewer questions faultlessly.

• Never attempt two questions at the same time. Concentrate on one question at a time.

• Carry out all rough work only in the space given in the paper.

• If you need a diagram to understand questions in say physics or coordinate geometry etc., do make one.

• Use the value of constants given in the paper in solving a numerical. If the value is not mentioned, use the one you remember.

• Give all three subjects equal time - i.e. 50 minutes each for physics, chemistry and mathematics.

• While attempting the answers, do not shade the answer key immediately. Instead, tick your response with a pencil 4 on the answer key.

• Keep marking questions with A, B, C in the first round of solving the paper. All questions should be segregated into one of these three categories. This saves valuable time later.

• Fill out the answer key 30 minutes before final time. Fill out the responses to questions attempted after this directly in the answer key.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what is most important topic in maths for entrance of iit ?

Although balanced study is recommended, the following sections tend to be more scoring: PHYSICS 1. Mechanics 2. Fluidics 3. Electrostatics 4. Electromagnetism & EM Waves 5. Nuclear...
  img
Amit Shekhar one month ago

Hi, CO-ORDINATE:- straight line, circle, locus. ALGEBRA:- complex no.,qudratic equation,probability,a.p.,g.p. CACULUS:-LIMIT,CONTINUTY,integration,application of calculus. Trigonometry all...
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago
Hi, I am preparing for JEE 2016.But I don't get time for studies as going to college and coaching takes much of my time.Please suggest me how to study ,how to manage time and how to avoid...

Hii Seven Steps for effective Time Management Organize:- Have an organized work place Maintain a proper planner for study Plan out your daily activity based on their importance level...
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

Hii Thanks for your equivocating response. It’s appreciated . Keep on posting for more queries and we will revert back to you promptly in this manner. Thanks n Best of Luck. . . . . .....
  img
Sourabh Singh 29 days ago

Thankyou Sir for your invaluable advice.....

Sachin Kamath one month ago
sir, i got ee in iit patna.. and unluckily expecting a rank of around 30000 in mains. and therefore will get nit durgapur it. what should be my choice??? btw i am also getting ee in jadavpur...

If you have EE in IIT Patna and your possible options include NIT Durgapur and EE in Jadavpur University, it’s better that you stick with EE in IIT Patna. And if you are thinking about...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
when will jee mains 2014 counselling registration start ?

JEE Main 2014 Counselling Procedure - Started from July 8, 2014. Candidates can apply for online Registration, Choice filling and Choice Locking followed by Seat Allotment and admission...
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago
SIR, COULD YOU TELL ME IF SCHOLAR'S ACADEMY AT PASCHIM VIHAR IS GOOD FOR IIT-JEE COACHING OR NOT?? IT IS SUPPOSEDLY BEING RUN BY AN IIT-DELHI COMP.SC. STUDENT MR. SUDHANSHU...

Hi If u are going for a regular coaching institute then go for a renowned institute instead of any institute. Narayana, FIITJEE, BT, Vidyamandir classs are some of the best names fr JEE...

AskiitianExpert Shine 5 years ago
How to securing a website with client SSL certificate

Secure Sockets Layer (SSL): How It Works Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology protects your Web site and makes it easy for your Web site visitors to trust you in three essential ways: 1. An...

Amit Saxena 5 years ago

Reason to Implement SSL in Website.. If you have sensitive data on your site, or the site is intended for a limited audience, you may want to implement user certificate authorization, which...

Ravi Sharma 5 years ago

Here are some guidelines for the ticket problem description: Provide your site address (URL and path) Is the server Apache or IIS? If the server is not SSL-enabled, can the server admin set...

Himanshu Vijay 5 years ago
View all Questions »