• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

Sir,Iam Pavani Irequire information  How to attemt the paper

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear pavani,

• Start attempting the question paper only after reading the instructions given on it very carefully.

• While attempting questions, go on segregating them by the A, B, C method A :These questions are from topics that you have prepared well, and you can clearly comprehend the meaning of these questions. You have done questions containing similar concept earlier and you are confident that you will be able to solve these. B :You know you can solve these questions but they are time-consuming, nevertheless you are confident you will be able to crack them when you come back to them. These questions should be attempted in the second round of question attempting, i.e. when you have solved all questions marked with a B. C :You don't know head or tail of these questions and you should not waste time attempting them.

• Attempting to solve all questions in haste increases the chances of error. It is better to solve slightly fewer questions faultlessly.

• Never attempt two questions at the same time. Concentrate on one question at a time.

• Carry out all rough work only in the space given in the paper.

• If you need a diagram to understand questions in say physics or coordinate geometry etc., do make one.

• Use the value of constants given in the paper in solving a numerical. If the value is not mentioned, use the one you remember.

• Give all three subjects equal time - i.e. 50 minutes each for physics, chemistry and mathematics.

• While attempting the answers, do not shade the answer key immediately. Instead, tick your response with a pencil 4 on the answer key.

• Keep marking questions with A, B, C in the first round of solving the paper. All questions should be segregated into one of these three categories. This saves valuable time later.

• Fill out the answer key 30 minutes before final time. Fill out the responses to questions attempted after this directly in the answer key.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir , can u pls advice what books we refer for 11 th and 12 th . also can u suggest what study material i should buy .

askiitians self study package is very much recommended to you check out our sample videos...
  img
Nishant Vora 5 months ago

refer rd sharma 11 th class and 12 th class,hc verma(concept of physics)both volumes,arihant test series books for physics -chemistry-maths,inorganic chemistry by jd lee and organic...

raj 2 months ago

i would suggest aakash material............ i have found that aakash books contains the best theory portion from all the books you have mentioned............

Mohit Kumar 3 months ago
HOW MUCH MARKS NEEDED TO QUALIFY JEE MAINS FOR PH CATEGORY

11 MARKS FORPH CATRGORY IN JEE MAINS

Gavvala Ganesh 8 months ago

130.................................................................................................................................................................

Prabhakar ch 3 months ago

11 MARKS NEEDED TO QUALIFY JEE MAINS FOR PH CATEGORY

RAKESH CHINDAM 8 months ago
Sir, I am in 10 th class (CBSE). I want to prepare for IIT from class 11. Also supposed to go for 6 tutions in class 11. So, you see I have constraints of time. Can you please suggest me...

Dear Student, Instead of going for the 6 tutions for your scholl syllabus, it will be better if you join an IIT-JEE institute which will help you to develop good understanding of PCM...
  img
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago

Dear Student, My suggestion would be to discontinue you board tutions for PCM subjects (if any). Because all the topics will be surely covered in the JEE tution at the very good level....
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago

Thank you, Sir. Well, out of those 6 tutions 3 are for JEE preparations. Rest for board exams. i.e. 2 for Phy. (1 Board, 1 Joint) 2 for Chem. (1 Board, 1 Joint) 2 for Maths. (1 Board, 1...

Ranjalina Mitra 2 months ago
how to crackaiims easily

Crack IIMs is that what you are asking ?
  img
Nishant Vora one year ago

Hardwork really bears fruit.That is hardwork is the key to success.

Adarsh one year ago
I had passed XII in 2014, given improvement in 2015 and scored 74.2. If I qualify JEE MAIN 2016, can I get chance to attend the JEE ADVANCED?

You will not be eligible. I request you to please check the eligibility criteria onces to conform this.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Yes certainkly you will get a chance to appear in Jee advanced, my tips for you are –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago
Which is the best bokk for organic chemistry?

morrison and boyd AND SOLOMONS these are really the best books fororganic chemistry
  img
Jitender Pal 6 years ago

I think the best book for organic is Jagadamba singh

A Sreekhar 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series