Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

Sir,Iam Pavani Irequire information  How to attemt the paper

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear pavani,

• Start attempting the question paper only after reading the instructions given on it very carefully.

• While attempting questions, go on segregating them by the A, B, C method A :These questions are from topics that you have prepared well, and you can clearly comprehend the meaning of these questions. You have done questions containing similar concept earlier and you are confident that you will be able to solve these. B :You know you can solve these questions but they are time-consuming, nevertheless you are confident you will be able to crack them when you come back to them. These questions should be attempted in the second round of question attempting, i.e. when you have solved all questions marked with a B. C :You don't know head or tail of these questions and you should not waste time attempting them.

• Attempting to solve all questions in haste increases the chances of error. It is better to solve slightly fewer questions faultlessly.

• Never attempt two questions at the same time. Concentrate on one question at a time.

• Carry out all rough work only in the space given in the paper.

• If you need a diagram to understand questions in say physics or coordinate geometry etc., do make one.

• Use the value of constants given in the paper in solving a numerical. If the value is not mentioned, use the one you remember.

• Give all three subjects equal time - i.e. 50 minutes each for physics, chemistry and mathematics.

• While attempting the answers, do not shade the answer key immediately. Instead, tick your response with a pencil 4 on the answer key.

• Keep marking questions with A, B, C in the first round of solving the paper. All questions should be segregated into one of these three categories. This saves valuable time later.

• Fill out the answer key 30 minutes before final time. Fill out the responses to questions attempted after this directly in the answer key.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which is the best book for organuc chemistry for problems?

Check the link for theRecommended Books http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx
  img
Avinash 18 days ago

For organic Chemistry – OP Tondon, Solomon Physical – OP Tondon, P Bahadur, Inorganic – OP Tondon, J D Lee Also following these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 18 days ago
hi my name is harshit and my question is what is the minimum rank you have to get to be an aerospace engineer?

For aerospace engineerg in IITs you should get the rank in between 400 to 1000
  img
Avinash 5 days ago
hello, my AIR is 653. Which is a better choice? IIT R/IIT G CSE or IIT M Dual Degree in electrical engg.

In between cs and ee, it depends on your interest in which field you want to pursue your career but in betwwen IITR and IITG I would definitely prefer IITR with no secondary thought. All the...
  img
Avinash 25 days ago

All the institutions are quite good but make sure what’s your choice, you may choose that branch which interests you the most so that you may excel in that........if you want to go for a...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 25 days ago

IIT M will be a good choice

Prajwal Kavad 24 days ago
My son is in 8 th class and is interested in Engineering. I am planning for him to join FIITJEE from class 9 . There are a couple of questions running through my mind for which I am seeking ...

Hi.. As per the queries asked by you, I would suggest you to consider our institute AskIITians also..You can get online coaching for your son.. Sitting at home itself he will be able to...
  img
Sakshi 2 days ago
iit gawahati civil is best or chennai ocean technology is best?

Both are good, Depends on both your intereset.
  img
Vijay Mukti one month ago

BOTH RAE BEST AT THERE OWN PLACE WE CANT JUDGE WHICH BRANCH OF SCIENCE IS GOOD ….….… WE CAN JUDGE ON THE BASIS OF HIGH PACKAGE BRANCH ONLY IF U WANT GOOD PACKAGE ocean technology ,,,,,,,...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya one month ago
Sir I want to give jeemain 2016. It’s my third attempt. Please tell me if there are any problems at the time of campusing, as being a third time dropper

I will suggest you to not to take the drop again. As wasting the years now will realize you at the letter stage when you will be in the final year of your bachlor course. Please try to take...
  img
Vijay Mukti 28 days ago

Don’t take chance again...what if this time again you didn’t succeed,.....I am not discouraging you, but trying to make you see the real picture,.........anyway if you are bent upon...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 27 days ago
View all Questions »