There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Sir,Iam Pavani Irequire information  How to attemt the paper

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear pavani,

• Start attempting the question paper only after reading the instructions given on it very carefully.

• While attempting questions, go on segregating them by the A, B, C method A :These questions are from topics that you have prepared well, and you can clearly comprehend the meaning of these questions. You have done questions containing similar concept earlier and you are confident that you will be able to solve these. B :You know you can solve these questions but they are time-consuming, nevertheless you are confident you will be able to crack them when you come back to them. These questions should be attempted in the second round of question attempting, i.e. when you have solved all questions marked with a B. C :You don't know head or tail of these questions and you should not waste time attempting them.

• Attempting to solve all questions in haste increases the chances of error. It is better to solve slightly fewer questions faultlessly.

• Never attempt two questions at the same time. Concentrate on one question at a time.

• Carry out all rough work only in the space given in the paper.

• If you need a diagram to understand questions in say physics or coordinate geometry etc., do make one.

• Use the value of constants given in the paper in solving a numerical. If the value is not mentioned, use the one you remember.

• Give all three subjects equal time - i.e. 50 minutes each for physics, chemistry and mathematics.

• While attempting the answers, do not shade the answer key immediately. Instead, tick your response with a pencil 4 on the answer key.

• Keep marking questions with A, B, C in the first round of solving the paper. All questions should be segregated into one of these three categories. This saves valuable time later.

• Fill out the answer key 30 minutes before final time. Fill out the responses to questions attempted after this directly in the answer key.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir my 12th bihar board % is 64.2 i wanted to know how much score is required for me in jee mains 2016 to get NIT
Target for AIR atleast 25000-30000. The better the rank you obtained more the choices you will have for better college/rank. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
Try to score above 190 normalized marks
My Pleasure.
sir my if JEE mains score is 65 in written will the person able to sit in counsiling by JOSAA
Immediately visit the official weblink of Josaa and get to know whether you may still be allotted a seat as per the counsellings, if not then try at some other renowned institutions like –...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
Yes you can sit in counselling based on your score in OBC category I think that you can get an NIT in the 4 th round But I think josaa registrations are over!!
Akshit Matthew 4 months ago
i m getting aerospace in iit bombay in mock seat allotment today .it would be better .i m so confused bcoz i m getting mnc at iit kanpur ,iitg ...iitg,bhu mechnical , nhu electronics.. ism...
What interests you the most?.....I guess no one can answer this question better than you, right?....and secondly you have mentioned all the reputed institutions in your query, about BHU...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
i would suggest to opt for that branch which you like. you'll surely be successful. best of luck and all colleges are good.
vindhya 4 months ago
thnx :)
Fulan Nagar 4 months ago
Tell me where is the largest library in the world ?
The United States Library of Congress in Washington D.C. ranks as the largest library in the world. The British Library the world's other great library houses a collection comprising of 150 ...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
what is the furture scope in biotechonology
The applications of this branch of science are vast and simply mind-boggling. On one hand, it caters to the industrial sector such as food and beverages industry, textiles industry,...
Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 4 months ago
There is a wide range of future scope of Biotech in the upcoming years, may it be you join teaching, or Industry or fly abroad, you will definitely succeed and you may choose any of these...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
sir can you tell me about MIT (manipa university i saw on their website that they are offering direct admissions to engineering courses but someone said to me that adm. to MIT is based on...
Hello student, Manipal condutes its own entrance exam for taking students for btech. 15% of seat are filled by JEE mains merit list also Thanks
Nishant Vora 8 days ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details