FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   Sir,Iam Pavani Irequire information  How to attemt the paper

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear pavani,

• Start attempting the question paper only after reading the instructions given on it very carefully.

• While attempting questions, go on segregating them by the A, B, C method A :These questions are from topics that you have prepared well, and you can clearly comprehend the meaning of these questions. You have done questions containing similar concept earlier and you are confident that you will be able to solve these. B :You know you can solve these questions but they are time-consuming, nevertheless you are confident you will be able to crack them when you come back to them. These questions should be attempted in the second round of question attempting, i.e. when you have solved all questions marked with a B. C :You don't know head or tail of these questions and you should not waste time attempting them.

• Attempting to solve all questions in haste increases the chances of error. It is better to solve slightly fewer questions faultlessly.

• Never attempt two questions at the same time. Concentrate on one question at a time.

• Carry out all rough work only in the space given in the paper.

• If you need a diagram to understand questions in say physics or coordinate geometry etc., do make one.

• Use the value of constants given in the paper in solving a numerical. If the value is not mentioned, use the one you remember.

• Give all three subjects equal time - i.e. 50 minutes each for physics, chemistry and mathematics.

• While attempting the answers, do not shade the answer key immediately. Instead, tick your response with a pencil 4 on the answer key.

• Keep marking questions with A, B, C in the first round of solving the paper. All questions should be segregated into one of these three categories. This saves valuable time later.

• Fill out the answer key 30 minutes before final time. Fill out the responses to questions attempted after this directly in the answer key.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to prepare the organic chemistry?

1. Don’t believe the hype Don’t let yourself get psyched out by the people around you whining about how difficult organic chemistry is. I let myself get taken in by the horror...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 days ago

Dear Student, Organic chemistry is very scoring and very easy to prepare. You just have be focused on fundamentals. All name reactions. All concepts must be clear. Tips to Prepare: 1) All...
  img
Nishant Vora 4 days ago
Hi I’m from bangalore. I had missed IIT with a really small margin. Now I’m in Engineering 1 st semister. I have 8 months left. How shall I plan to study? P.S: It takes a litle time to...

Coaching is a super structure providing –planned regime and expert guidance but ultimately it’s the students who have to work hard to crack the exams. 1. The students must remain...
  img
Harishwar 6 months ago

You will face a lot problems in juggling with JEE preparation and dealing with the academic committments of your college. You need to make a trade off between the two, i.e., given somebody a...
  img
Aziz Alam 6 months ago
The formula for this hit is: h(x)= -16x+83x+4 where h is the height of the ball and x is the number of seconds the ball is in the air.?

what to do then??????????

vikas yadav one month ago

nothing!

TEJKIRAT SINGH one month ago
seeing the present situation cs is definately a good choice bec india is IT hub but sir in long terms is this a good feild...bec in recession many cs professional loose their job...

Dear akki CS is still a best choice for the student. recession is not only affecting IT industry,it is in the every field. in present as well as in future it is a top most choice for a...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
The value of x-y x-y when x=2 & y= -2

Substitute the values of x and y in the expression 2-(-2) 2-(-2) =2-(-2) 2+2 =2-(-2) 4 =2-(16) =2-16 =-14...
  img
Ravi 5 months ago

parthasarathy 5 months ago
should I give my preference to lower branches ( like production and industrial engg ) @mnnit or any top nits or go for mech @hbti ?

give prefrence to this branches at the best nit you may get 1.CS 2.Electronics 3.Electrical 4.Mechanical 5.Chemical 6.Civil 7.Ocean engg & Naval architecture 8.Materials science &...
  img
Sher Mohammad 9 months ago

If you have interest in pursuing Mechanical Engg., then you should go for Mech at HBTI. If that is not the case then can go for the former, i.e. P&I at MNIT or top NITs.
  img
Aziz Alam 9 months ago
View all Questions »