Sir,Iam Pavani Irequire information  How to attemt the paper

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear pavani,

• Start attempting the question paper only after reading the instructions given on it very carefully.

• While attempting questions, go on segregating them by the A, B, C method A :These questions are from topics that you have prepared well, and you can clearly comprehend the meaning of these questions. You have done questions containing similar concept earlier and you are confident that you will be able to solve these. B :You know you can solve these questions but they are time-consuming, nevertheless you are confident you will be able to crack them when you come back to them. These questions should be attempted in the second round of question attempting, i.e. when you have solved all questions marked with a B. C :You don't know head or tail of these questions and you should not waste time attempting them.

• Attempting to solve all questions in haste increases the chances of error. It is better to solve slightly fewer questions faultlessly.

• Never attempt two questions at the same time. Concentrate on one question at a time.

• Carry out all rough work only in the space given in the paper.

• If you need a diagram to understand questions in say physics or coordinate geometry etc., do make one.

• Use the value of constants given in the paper in solving a numerical. If the value is not mentioned, use the one you remember.

• Give all three subjects equal time - i.e. 50 minutes each for physics, chemistry and mathematics.

• While attempting the answers, do not shade the answer key immediately. Instead, tick your response with a pencil 4 on the answer key.

• Keep marking questions with A, B, C in the first round of solving the paper. All questions should be segregated into one of these three categories. This saves valuable time later.

• Fill out the answer key 30 minutes before final time. Fill out the responses to questions attempted after this directly in the answer key.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir, i want to know which book of phys. should i prefer for jee mains and advance prep. in which by short approach numericals are solved with theory

For concepts please consult either Young & Freedman(University Physics) or H C Verma. These books stress on concepts and the quality of the questions are also good. Thanks & Regards...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
Positronium consists of electron and positron orbiting round their common centre of mass. Calculate the value of Rydberg constant for the system?

In Bohr model, for the calculation of Rydberg constant, the mass of an atom is considered to be very large in comparison to electron. The Rydberg constant, hence is denoted as : R 0 = 1.097...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
sir can i make my way in the top 15 nits with 196 in mains and 87.6% in cbse?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
my rank in paper 2 is 11587, General cetegory, from UP. which college I can get in councelling.

As per your rank it is difficult for you to get admission in B.Arch colleges. Please follow this link for more details about Closing ranks for B.Arch colleges:...
  img
Ramreddy one month ago
Is there negetive marking in AIEEE exam.

Dear Shruti, There will be objective type questions with four options having single correct answer. For each incorrect response one fourth (1/4) of the total marks allotted to the question...

Rohith Gandhi 4 years ago
Which govt. college can i get at AIR overall 375000 and AIR category 224000 in jee mains? I belong to general category. Thank you..

These are some of the govt.colleges in which you may get admission as per your rank: National Institute of Technology, Dimapur National Institute of Technology, Raipur National Institute of...
  img
Ramreddy one month ago

In which round can I expect seat allotment?

PRERAK CHATURVEDI one month ago
View all Questions »