Sir,Iam Pavani Irequire information  How to attemt the paper

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear pavani,

• Start attempting the question paper only after reading the instructions given on it very carefully.

• While attempting questions, go on segregating them by the A, B, C method A :These questions are from topics that you have prepared well, and you can clearly comprehend the meaning of these questions. You have done questions containing similar concept earlier and you are confident that you will be able to solve these. B :You know you can solve these questions but they are time-consuming, nevertheless you are confident you will be able to crack them when you come back to them. These questions should be attempted in the second round of question attempting, i.e. when you have solved all questions marked with a B. C :You don't know head or tail of these questions and you should not waste time attempting them.

• Attempting to solve all questions in haste increases the chances of error. It is better to solve slightly fewer questions faultlessly.

• Never attempt two questions at the same time. Concentrate on one question at a time.

• Carry out all rough work only in the space given in the paper.

• If you need a diagram to understand questions in say physics or coordinate geometry etc., do make one.

• Use the value of constants given in the paper in solving a numerical. If the value is not mentioned, use the one you remember.

• Give all three subjects equal time - i.e. 50 minutes each for physics, chemistry and mathematics.

• While attempting the answers, do not shade the answer key immediately. Instead, tick your response with a pencil 4 on the answer key.

• Keep marking questions with A, B, C in the first round of solving the paper. All questions should be segregated into one of these three categories. This saves valuable time later.

• Fill out the answer key 30 minutes before final time. Fill out the responses to questions attempted after this directly in the answer key.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir i paid the amount on jeeadv site through icici credit card. but did not recieved any acknowledgement page. now its showing that the payment has been made but what should i upload against...

i think its better to call jeeadvanced site or mail at jeeadv@iitkgp.ac.in thanks and regards sunil kr askIITian faculty
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 3 months ago
Sir, Got 160 in mains and 91% in cbse can I get NIT T CSE I belong to SC category and I have state quota? Also can I get IIST? Also mention the rank that I require to get IIST? Also predict...

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html This is...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
RIGHT NOW I AM IN CLASS 12 th AND I WANT TO KNOW THAT CAN I APPER FOR IIT ENTRANCE EXAM AFTER 2 YEARS OF PASSING MY 12TH CLASS AND RIGHT NOW MY AGE IS 16+9 PLZ SOME ONE RPLY

Hi, You can sit fior JEE Advanced only in the year your are giving your 12 th board exams, and the year immediately next to it. So you cant appear for the exam after 2 years....
  img
Yash Baheti 24 days ago

what if i dont give the exam immediately after passing 12 , and after having some coaching after 12 for to years

nikhil pawar 20 days ago
Dear Sir, I would like to ask you that whether one can prepare for IIT JEE, AIEEE & BITS at the same time. If yes then how & if no then why?

Dear sarma You can very well prepear for IIT JEE ,AIEEE, & BITs at the same time.because for all the exam is almost same and if you are prepearing for one then you have to give onlt...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
Tell me where is the largest library in the world ?

The United States Library of Congress in Washington D.C. ranks as the largest library in the world. The British Library the world's other great library houses a collection comprising of 150...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
View all Questions »