4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear pavani,

Important topics for maths include:

Calculas

Algebra

Coordinate

Trignometry

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hi, I am preparing for JEE 2016.But I don't get time for studies as going to college and coaching takes much of my time.Please suggest me how to study ,how to manage time and how to avoid...

Hii Seven Steps for effective Time Management Organize:- Have an organized work place Maintain a proper planner for study Plan out your daily activity based on their importance level...
  img
Sourabh Singh 8 months ago

Hii Thanks for your equivocating response. It’s appreciated . Keep on posting for more queries and we will revert back to you promptly in this manner. Thanks n Best of Luck. . . . . .....
  img
Sourabh Singh 8 months ago

Thankyou Sir for your invaluable advice.....

Sachin Kamath 8 months ago
What is 7+7÷7+7×7-7 ?

the answer is 0

d.kojalrani 2 months ago

vikas yadav 2 months ago

dude answer is 50 lol! evven i am approving for sake! lol.......

TEJKIRAT SINGH 2 months ago
Jake has a piece of yarn that is 4 feet long. Blair has a piece of yarn that is 4 inches long. Who has the longer piece of yarn? Explain?

Jake has the longer piece. There are 12 inches in a foot, Jake has 4 feet. 12 times 4 equals 48 inches. So, Jake has 48 inches of yarn, Blair only has 4! Blair has is only 1/12th the amount...

vikas yadav 2 months ago
Anyone having link to free SL loney?

Dear Student, You can get link to this book on some popular torrentz but direct link can not be shared Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

This book is not available online....
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
which is the best iit coaching centre in india?

Dear aarish, As far i know, FIIT JEE is best coaching centre for IIT JEE. It has centres all over india. Its teaching quality is excellent and the material they provide is too good. Lot of...

Rohith Gandhi 5 years ago
Hi, i am in grade 10 currently and i started to prepare for the fiitjee exam, i just wanted to know what books i could refer for the exam and in what way should i prepare. thank you

Hii Rohit. I myself gave ftre a few years back.I was also given 90% scholarship.So,follow what i have said(ifu find it worth enough). first of all,you should buy mtg’s-master mental ability...

vineet chatterjee 4 months ago

Thank you very much sir. Could you please also tell me in what kind of way should i prepare and how should i manage my time between 10 th boards and FTRE

Rohit 4 months ago

Thank you very much sir. Could you please also tell me in what kind of way should i prepare and how should i manage my time between 10 th boards and FTRE

Rohit 4 months ago
View all Questions »