• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off
USE CODE: SPCL50

is brilliant corresponce is sufficient to crack iitjee???????///

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear ocean,

Yeah its a good material but I wont say its sufficient. You have to study from other source material as well.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

5 years ago

though brilliance correspondence is a very efficient study material and thats enough enough if u understand ur concepts very well through it...

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

my SC rank is 2717 and AIR is 40592 . Will get a seat in NITK? And on which rank is the seat alloted for SC students?

What do you mean by NIT K? (Khozicode or Khurukshetra). Well let me answer you second question then. The seat allocation will be predominently based on your category rank i.e SC. For more...

Yaswanth Sai one year ago

I suggest you to check the current status of NIT Karnataks and find out what is the latest update over there, and secondly your score and category together may land you in an NIT but befor...

Soneel Verma one year ago

NITK is NIT karnataka ie Suratkal in manglore

PRAVEEN C NAIK one year ago
Hi, Which online test series would you consider the best for preparing for JEE? Thanks.

I think, askiitians would be the best one, because, its the only one that offers such an online programme at a cost of online test series.. you must discuss it with askiitians faculty..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 11 months ago

You can enroll for online coaching on askiitians website http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/online-coaching/
  img
Avinash 11 months ago

if you are good in concepts then i will prefer resonance................

arsalan nazim 11 months ago
is there a paper 1 paper2 cut off for each subject in jee advanced2016

Your overall performance will be considered, make sure you leave no stone unturned while preparation for the test and thereafter carry out a survey to locate a reputed and esteemed...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

actually no …...all that depends on is your rank .my brother got 8 in maths but due to his brilliant marks in physics and chemistry he could get into iit roorkee

souvik roy one month ago
is CSE at mnit jaipur better than ECEatmnnit allahabad

CSE at NIT Jaipur then ECE at NIT Allahabad,
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 days ago

you sh

kapil rathore 4 days ago
What is modular programming??

Modular programming can be used to break up a large program into manageable units, or to create code that can be easily re-used. A modular program consists of a main module and one or more...
  img
Deepak Patra 7 years ago
1.Which bits mesra extension campus is best for btech cse i should select BIT patna BIT deoghar BIT jaipur BIT allahbad After doing btech in cse from any of the extension campuses of bits...

Please go through their websites and compare the placements statistics. Also Look the list of companies which are coming their for recruiment and the percentage of placement.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

Whenever you are stuck n a fix whether to choose quality conscious college of monetary benefit based collge then a comparson and contrast is justified, but here in your case both the...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 7,500 off