• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: asksch20

is brilliant corresponce is sufficient to crack iitjee???????///

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear ocean,

Yeah its a good material but I wont say its sufficient. You have to study from other source material as well.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

5 years ago

though brilliance correspondence is a very efficient study material and thats enough enough if u understand ur concepts very well through it...

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

sir,i got 62% in hsc maha can i eligible for jee 2017

@ bharat 60 percent ua re telling overall or after normalisation . if overall then u still have chances beacuse normalisation criteria for jee is diffrent , and for that not the top 5 will...

Umakant biswal 7 days ago
if i join iiest shibpur on the basis of my JEE main 2016 marks , can i appear for jee main 2017 and jee advance 2017? will i be able to take admission to a NIT on the basis of JEE main 2017 ...

YES SURE ADITYA IF YOU HAVE GIVEN JEE ADVANCE 1ST TIME THIS YEAR YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR EXAM IN 2017 ALSO.WHILE IF THIS YEAR YOU HAVE GIVEN JEE SECOND TIME THAN NEXT YEAR YOU CAN ONLY GIVE...

SAHIL one month ago
What is the cutoff % for Bihar board this to seat in IIT jee 2017

every student of bihar board with above 75% is eligible for IIT. SO a student more than 75% marks in boards exam will get a iit seat this year thanks and approve my answer regards sahil

SAHIL one month ago
I completed my 12 th in 2014. I took admission in CS+MBA(5yr) in Thapar University in 2015 after taking a drop.This dual degree was started in 2015 itself. I gave JEE Mains again in 2016....

@ akshay u should continue in cs + mba dual degree in thapar university , see , if there will be a option between iiit vadodara , and thapar university , then for sure its thapar , as...

Umakant biswal one month ago

No, no akshay sharma you will not have to face any difficulty at your placement time . SO YOU SHOULD KEEP PURSUING WHATEVER COURSE{ I MEAN CS+ MBA} YOU ARE PURSING AT THIS TIME AND TRY TO...

SAHIL one month ago

I have an option of getting CS(4yr) in Thapar University this time. Should I not consider this as CS+MBA was started in 2015 and mine is first batch of this course. I want to ask that won’t ...

AKSHAY SHARMA one month ago
A person moves 30m north, then 20m east, then 30root 2 m south west. His displacement from the original position is - ?

use north as + and south as -. Make respective vectors following this convention . South west is considered at an angle of 45 0 . This will help you in solving the question
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago
Top 20 percentile cut-off marks of gujarat board 2016 is out of 500 or 650?

@ dipesh its out of 500 as the best 5 subject will be taken for the calculation of percentile . but there are certain rule for percentile , as if u will put maths in 6 th optional , then...

Umakant biswal 27 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off