Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

can i cover the syllabus of iitjee in 7 months

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear mohit ,

Well the point is that is is not the amount of syllabus you cover but the concepts you master matters. It is not like Board exam or for that matter like AIEEE where just covering the whole course and having a feeble idea can sail you through the exam. so , do try some important topics like .. physics --- electromagnetics , electrostatics , modern physics , newton law of motion , work energy power.     chemistry ..... physical can be covered whole in 7 months , also for organic learn name reactions and reaction mechanism . for inorganic you have to learn it by heart from ncert, don't go to other book. In maths vector , 3-D , calculus , complex number , geometry is important.

GOOD lUCK !!!!

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir i belongs to genral category i got iit jee advance- 11248 rank and iit jee mains – 68000 what college can i get if i wait till 4 th round then there will be any chances or not for any...

Dear student, Pls check the opening and closing rank of colleges and branch that you want Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

My suggestion for you is to visit the official link of Jeemains and try to find out the current status of seat allocations as per counselling rounds, and there you may get a clearer...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
i m getting aerospace in iit bombay in mock seat allotment today .it would be better .i m so confused bcoz i m getting mnc at iit kanpur ,iitg ...iitg,bhu mechnical , nhu electronics.. ism...

What interests you the most?.....I guess no one can answer this question better than you, right?....and secondly you have mentioned all the reputed institutions in your query, about BHU...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

i would suggest to opt for that branch which you like. you'll surely be successful. best of luck and all colleges are good.

vindhya one month ago

thnx :)

Fulan Nagar one month ago
sir i am facing many problems with iit preparation.till now i have not started for its preparation and right now i am in class 11 mid term.i tried to solve few ques of kinematics from dc...

its , a small problem firstly clearly study the chapter and solve easy question then you became confident then solve book concept of phy hc verma then slowly slowly you become more...

ankit raj 10 days ago

thanks a lot .love this site.motivated me a lot

lalit 7 days ago
give some good iitjee coatching classes in indore

Dear Student, Top IIT JEE coachings of indore are Allen, Aakash, Ranker’s point, Resonance. There are more coachings like Gupta Tutorial, stratford, Ribosome, Catelyser. You can also...
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

some good iitjee coatching classes in indore rankers point catalyser kalpravax allen indore stratford acadmey resonance indore success point injeenious acadmey iit circle PLEASE ..... if u...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya one month ago

i will prefer u resonance among all coaching centres resonance is best institute and gives very goodd material and coaching also and tests of resonancre are also of great level APPROVE IF...

ng29 28 days ago
Why is it easier to swim in the sea than in a river?

And sea water is more denser than river water because sea water contain salts which made it to be the denser one and hence, easy to swimmmmmmmm Pls approve diiiiiiiii u hve alreaddy so many ...

vikas yadav 4 years ago

swimming in sea is easier as it contains salt, which help us floating and for river as it is a fresh water and has less buoyancy force compared to sea . therefore it is easier to swim in...

vineel Sarma 4 years ago

SINCE THE DENSITY OF WATER IN SEA IS MORE THAN RIVER SO MORE BUOYANT FORCE ACTS ON THE PERSON AND PERSON CAN HAVE A TENDENCY TO SWIM IN SEA WITHOUT MUCH DIFICULTY

FITJEE 2 years ago
Q1) can a second year iit student transfer his branch from naval architecture in iit madras to petroleum engineering in iSm DHANBAD? OR any other IIT’s in Chemical engineering or Mechanical ...

No, Inter-IIT transfer is not feasible in IIT system. Intra-college branch changing would have been possible but if you have missed that then you have to continue with the branch in which...
  img
Sourabh Singh one year ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details