There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

can i cover the syllabus of iitjee in 7 months

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear mohit ,

Well the point is that is is not the amount of syllabus you cover but the concepts you master matters. It is not like Board exam or for that matter like AIEEE where just covering the whole course and having a feeble idea can sail you through the exam. so , do try some important topics like .. physics --- electromagnetics , electrostatics , modern physics , newton law of motion , work energy power.     chemistry ..... physical can be covered whole in 7 months , also for organic learn name reactions and reaction mechanism . for inorganic you have to learn it by heart from ncert, don't go to other book. In maths vector , 3-D , calculus , complex number , geometry is important.

GOOD lUCK !!!!

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

i want help and guidance on how to study for jee mains 2016 as i am a dropper this year and do not want to join coaching classes . need assistance to know how to get about 200 marks in jee...
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...
Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 4 months ago
i got civil in iitbombay .now what should be do ? bcoz it is 14 no choice and at 12 no. mech iitb ,at13 EE in iitb .
you are getting iitb civil if you want to confirm that pay the fees and confirm it..that how you confirm your seat. Also before that make sure that there is NO next round of counselling....
Nishant Vora 4 months ago
Dear student, You can alter your preferance/choices in the couselling portal if you have not locked/freezed it. If you have freezed or locked than can’t help, that will be fixed....
That obviously means that you were not getting mech and EE as per your rank and you are getting civil in IIT bombay.
sir if some one has got the 65% in board and qualify for iit with 5056 air will he get seat in iit or not because minimum percentage required from board is 75%
You will not be eligibile for the admission into IITs. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
5056 AIR is in advanced or mains.
It is a NO for NITs but i don’t favour dropping a year, rather i would advise to visit the official websites of some renowned institutions where you can seek admission and pursue your...
is there is any great furture scope in robotics
I don't really see a scope for robotics in India. We haven't been investing in robotics lately. Forget about scope, we haven't even started out thinking about machine learning, or...
Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 4 months ago
Exactly there is a wide range of future scopre for robotics, new advancements are taking place day by dfay and in the coming years you can’t even predict that which heights technology is...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
what is the name of the first female member of british parliament?
Hi, Nancy Witcher Astor, Viscountess Astor, (born 19 May 1879, died 2 May 1964) was the first woman to serve as a Member of Parliament (MP) in the House of Commons after being elected to...
Amit Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
Sir I hav got a seat in IIIT as per 4rth round of josaa....But this year a lot of seats may be vacant bcoz of not having WITHDRAW is there a chance of having spot...
Yes you can seat in jee mains year. Regarding spot round, we can not say anything about it. Also do not take risk in that. I will advice you to take IIIT if you got the desired/good branch....
It seems like that you are not satisfied with whatever has been allotted to you, is it so? That is why you are asking for appearing in the test next year; anyway if it is so, I may suggest...
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details