FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

can i cover the syllabus of iitjee in 7 months

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear mohit ,

Well the point is that is is not the amount of syllabus you cover but the concepts you master matters. It is not like Board exam or for that matter like AIEEE where just covering the whole course and having a feeble idea can sail you through the exam. so , do try some important topics like .. physics --- electromagnetics , electrostatics , modern physics , newton law of motion , work energy power.     chemistry ..... physical can be covered whole in 7 months , also for organic learn name reactions and reaction mechanism . for inorganic you have to learn it by heart from ncert, don't go to other book. In maths vector , 3-D , calculus , complex number , geometry is important.

GOOD lUCK !!!!

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Find the locus of the mid point of the chord of a circle x 2 + y 2 = 4 such that the segment intercepted by the chord on the curve x 2 - 2x – 2y =0 subtends a right angle at the origin.

ohh , really?? have you even tried to draw the figure urself ??? all the segments intercepted on this curve inside the circle subtend an obtuse angle

abhidon3 5 months ago

well its a correct question

Vikrant Prasad 5 months ago

hey man ,, why you guyz post such a question which are either wong or incompete ,, it wastes too much time ,,,

abhidon3 5 months ago
is there any boundation to score minimum marks in each subject to qualify jee mains ???

no there is no subject wise cutoff

ng29 13 days ago

thanks a lot u really saved me

ayushi jain 12 days ago

approve if useful

ng29 12 days ago
Sir I need some advice. I am currently in class 11th and I am a JEE Aspirant. As my class 11th is in its last stage I have analyzed that I have strengthened my Physics and Chemistry but I...

Hi, Take a good book and read the theory and solve questions. Refer what ever notes you have, read a concept anmd solve questions on it. Than move to next concept. This method will help you....
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago

Hello Student, If you are dedicated to learn them you can start practising these chapters after your board exams. First complete ur board exams because they are also equally important. Then...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago
hi, my air rank of gate 2015 is 8445 and my gate score is 459. I am an extc student of mumbai university with 74% in my undergraduate programme. I already placed in an it company(Accenture)....

Dear student, Please mention your branch in undergraduate program and also which branch you want to select in post graduation. Then I would be able to answer in much more effective manner...
  img
Nishant Vora 22 days ago

under graduation : electronics and telecommunication (extc) post graduation : microelectronics / vlsi

shahrukh ansari 21 days ago

i forgot to mention i am in OBC category

shahrukh ansari 22 days ago
I have got 161 marks in jee mains and 91.6% in cbse boards. what could be my expected AIR?

Dear student, You should expect a around 9000 AIR (may be between 9000 – 10000). Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar 9 months ago

Your ranking would be 20000-25000. With these marks you will get admission In some of the reputed colleges along with a good scholarship JNTU, Hyderabad Lovely Professional University,...

Vivek Kumar 9 months ago
Sir I am a Student Of Class 11 Preparing for AIPMT and AIIMS.Sir I m ToTALLY CONFUSED about my Preparation.i am Good at Physics as well as Chemistry.i Want to get Rank Under TOP 50 I can...

I would like to suggest you for NCERT firstly, Tkae a brief through NCERT, You would have idea about the syllabus and topic included for the AIIMS and AIPMT entrance exam. Later you must go...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 months ago
View all Questions »