FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

can i cover the syllabus of iitjee in 7 months

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear mohit ,

Well the point is that is is not the amount of syllabus you cover but the concepts you master matters. It is not like Board exam or for that matter like AIEEE where just covering the whole course and having a feeble idea can sail you through the exam. so , do try some important topics like .. physics --- electromagnetics , electrostatics , modern physics , newton law of motion , work energy power.     chemistry ..... physical can be covered whole in 7 months , also for organic learn name reactions and reaction mechanism . for inorganic you have to learn it by heart from ncert, don't go to other book. In maths vector , 3-D , calculus , complex number , geometry is important.

GOOD lUCK !!!!

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What is the Universe made of?

Imagine you want to determine the mass of a house and its contents. You pick up the house and set it on a giant scale. Let's say, for argument's sake, you measure the mass to be...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

You should watch "how the universe works." it's a collection of documentaries on this very subject. Most importantly, they leave the god hypothesis out and give you an explanation that makes...

vikas yadav 2 months ago
Hello I am in grade 11 th . I’m sorry if you find my question a little erratic. I am planning for engineering. What do you deem to be better, doing engineering from IIT or some foreign...

As you know IIT's are premier institute for engineering, so there is no doubt about that. But both options have their own pros and cons. At IIT's, the competition you will find is...
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

img
A block is resting on a horizontal plate in the xy plane and the coefficient of friction between block and plate is μ. The plate begins to move with velocity v = bt 2 in x -direction. At...

Hi yash! as the plate begins to move frictional force acts on the block along the direction of velocity to prevent relative motion. when the force exceed the maximum static friction the...

PRATYUSH MISHRA 6 months ago

no not yet yash I am a student of class 11

PRATYUSH MISHRA 6 months ago

are you studying in an iit

yash 6 months ago
how to balance between the studies for iit-jee and other all exams with it

Dear Shweta, Syllabus of IIT-JEE is more or less the same as other entrance exams. Other exams like AIEEE, BITSAT include several extra chapters to the IIT JEE syllabus. So if your...

Askiitians Expert Himanshu Geed - IIT Delhi 5 years ago

Dear shweta To balance between IIT JEE and all other exam ,you need not to make extra effort.because almost all the exam have same syllabus.only in few exam you will see few more chapters....

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
Sir , out of BITS PILANI and DTU , which college / university is better in terms of placements and studies ? To study for BITSAT 2015 is NCERT enough or shall i adopt some other books too ?...

In terms of Placements definitely BITS PILANI will be better as it well competent with IIT No ncert books are not enough. You need to take help books same as IIT JEE. GO through Following...
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago

Yes germany as i have mentioned will be perfect choice. BITSAT score is only accepted at BITS. Other renowened institutes don not accept bitsat score. Local colleges might take which...
  img

You are welcome
  img
PLEASE TELL ME COMPLETE PROCEDURE FOR FILLING FORM FOR ADMISSION IN BHU FOR MEDICAL COURSES AFTER 12TH.

I have attached all the information that you require.
  img
Raheema Javed 2 months ago
View all Questions »