Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

can i cover the syllabus of iitjee in 7 months

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear mohit ,

Well the point is that is is not the amount of syllabus you cover but the concepts you master matters. It is not like Board exam or for that matter like AIEEE where just covering the whole course and having a feeble idea can sail you through the exam. so , do try some important topics like .. physics --- electromagnetics , electrostatics , modern physics , newton law of motion , work energy power.     chemistry ..... physical can be covered whole in 7 months , also for organic learn name reactions and reaction mechanism . for inorganic you have to learn it by heart from ncert, don't go to other book. In maths vector , 3-D , calculus , complex number , geometry is important.

GOOD lUCK !!!!

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Thanks or your reply. What about branch?

Please reply on the same thread.
  img
Vijay Mukti one month ago

Your query is very vague, can you please continue conversation on the previous link.......anyway.....to find out the branch allotted one must check in the official website of JEE to make...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
I have got a rank around 7660 in jee advance and around 23000 in jee mains...please can you tell me whether i should opt for repeat or could i get an iit/nit... Please reply fast..

Wait for all counselling sessions and then take the decision. If you are confident and determined that you’ll definitely go for good ranking than previous you can opt other wise stay...
  img
Avinash one month ago

Go for IITs, than NITs …..don’t go for taking drop...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

My opinion is never in favour of dropping a year and to start anew, rather to wait and watch, why don’t you retain your patience till the completionof counselling rounds, may be possible...

Soneel Verma one month ago
Sir i an counfused about spot round in NIT and other GFITs will there be spot or extra spot round this year also guide me how will it take place and when ? Also tell me the procedure

Dear Student,The Spot Round is held for the vacant seats available in Government Funded Technical Institutes (NITs, IIITs and CFTIs) and all seats of Self Financed Technical Institutes...
  img
Vijay Mukti 13 days ago

spot round kb hoga? jossa 2015

sumit kumar lakra 11 days ago
Plz explain Assembler , Compiler, interperter, nonprocedural language, structured software and object oriented software??

Assembler- A computer program that takes computer instructions and converts them into a pattern of bits that the computer can understand and perform by it certain operations. Compiler- This ...
  img
Navjyot Kalra 6 years ago
i have scored 280 in bitsat 2015. What are the chances?

Pay a visit to the official website of Bitsat and make sure that you have cracked in there or not,...........if not then there is no need to lose hope or to get disheartened.....you may go...

Soneel Verma 26 days ago

u will not able to get admission in bits on basis of this score, as min of 310 is req to get admission into it but dont woory its a good score according to exam u can try for other colleges ...

ng29 27 days ago

visit its official website to get the opening and closing marks for various branch in its college. THANKS

vb 25 days ago
Sir should i prefer CSE or ECE based on placements salaries and scope for higher education and govt jobs in india?

Prently the percentage of CSE students having more jobs is greater then the ECE students. Also their salaries is higher comparatively. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukti 26 days ago
View all Questions »