can i cover the syllabus of iitjee in 7 months

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear mohit ,

Well the point is that is is not the amount of syllabus you cover but the concepts you master matters. It is not like Board exam or for that matter like AIEEE where just covering the whole course and having a feeble idea can sail you through the exam. so , do try some important topics like .. physics --- electromagnetics , electrostatics , modern physics , newton law of motion , work energy power.     chemistry ..... physical can be covered whole in 7 months , also for organic learn name reactions and reaction mechanism . for inorganic you have to learn it by heart from ncert, don't go to other book. In maths vector , 3-D , calculus , complex number , geometry is important.

GOOD lUCK !!!!

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir i have paid the amount on jeeadv site by credit card but there was no acknowledgement page.now what should i upload in dd/neft/rtgs/ challan copypls tell

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

Subhash Shanbhag 2 months ago

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

Are the books on your site supposed to be dowloaded or purchased

hi anubhav, for me, the books were free when i started askiitians, i got them after about 6 days of starting the classes in other words, when you start?purchase a course you get them

2015 years ago
This question is regarding the interpretation of JEE Main results. I am confused on which Rank should i consider the possibilities of getting into NIT’s.. My All India Overall Rank is 9165,...

Overall Rank means your rank irrespective of category ( all students are given rank according to their score.GEN, SC,ST and others). Category Rank is the rank you got according to your marks...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
A stone of 0.5kg mass is attached to one end of a 0.8m long aluminium wire, 0.7mm in diameter and suspended vertically. The stone is now rotated in a horizontal plane at a rate, such that...

Dear student, The net force acting ib thewire would be given by: Hence the stress on the rod would be given by: And the Strain would be given by: Hence we get: Thus, Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar 29 days ago
how many marks should be scored by a sc student or candidate to get a seat in IIT college on engineering in JEE MAINS and JEE ADVANCED

Cut-off marks: 1. Common Merit List (CML) candidates: 152 marks 2. OBC (NCL) candidates: 117 marks 3. SC candidates: 74 marks 4. ST candidates: 63 marks 5. PwD candidates: 63 marks 6....
  img
Amit Shekhar 4 days ago
HELLO SIR/MADAM, I AM A 2ND YEAR STUDENT IN CIVIL ENGINEERING AT NIRMA UNIVERSITY, AHMEDABAD. I AM PLANNING TO PURSUE M.TECH IN STRUCTRUAL ENGINEERING...PLEASE GUIDE ME REGARDING WHICH...

Dear Ajay i m giving the name of few good college which offer m tech in structural engg College of Engineering Basaveshwar Engineering College Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
View all Questions »