can i cover the syllabus of iitjee in 7 months

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear mohit ,

Well the point is that is is not the amount of syllabus you cover but the concepts you master matters. It is not like Board exam or for that matter like AIEEE where just covering the whole course and having a feeble idea can sail you through the exam. so , do try some important topics like .. physics --- electromagnetics , electrostatics , modern physics , newton law of motion , work energy power.     chemistry ..... physical can be covered whole in 7 months , also for organic learn name reactions and reaction mechanism . for inorganic you have to learn it by heart from ncert, don't go to other book. In maths vector , 3-D , calculus , complex number , geometry is important.

GOOD lUCK !!!!

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
is it advisable to study for jee advanced for 2nd time after taking admission in some other college?

It depends upon your personal motive and the level of determination. If you are very much interested in getting into IITs then you should consider that option. But, there are complications...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
cept or iit roorkee or spa delhi which is best for b arch

1 st IIT Roorkee ,2 nd SPA Delhi and 3 rd CEPT. This ranking is purely based for B.Arch., taking into consideration the quality of education, opportunities provided by that branch in the...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
lim (e^x +e^-x+2cosx -4)x^4 x-0

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below It is zero by zero from. Use L’Hospital rule
  img
Jitender Singh 12 days ago

its very simple.write all the expressionss.and get 1/6

Abhishek Pachauri 11 days ago
Sir, I am from gen category, with 200 marks in mains and 92% in boards. Can I get CS in NIT Calicut or NSIT Delhi? Please don’t suggest the rank predictor, that thing doesn’t work.

Hello Student, Your expected rank is 5000-10000. Last year closing for CS in NIT delhi was 8147. So probably you can get CS. Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians...
  img
Arun Kumar 2 months ago

I was asking for NSIT delhi! Netaji Subhash Institute of technology.

Ankan 2 months ago
Between IIT Roorkee Geological technology (M.Tech.) and BITS-Pilani Mechanical or Civil, what should I opt for

If you are in TOP 10% of your class then you will be highly placed in IITR GT and if not you will get average package. But if you want to play safe I would advise you for BITS Pilani...
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

Now I’ve been alotted chemical in pilani (2nd iteration). Waiting for iit third round. How do my options weigh up now? Thanks for the previous answer, by the way.@Sourabh Singh.

Rayaam Ghosh one month ago
which government medical college can i get as i have scored 364/720 in gen category, my air is 34879,my state rank for the state of orissa is 1859

You have a high chance of getting into a good medical college in odissa as every college has a state quota which might work positive for you. Try to get an idea by looking into the previous...
  img
Apoorva Arora one month ago
View all Questions »