FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

can i cover the syllabus of iitjee in 7 months

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear mohit ,

Well the point is that is is not the amount of syllabus you cover but the concepts you master matters. It is not like Board exam or for that matter like AIEEE where just covering the whole course and having a feeble idea can sail you through the exam. so , do try some important topics like .. physics --- electromagnetics , electrostatics , modern physics , newton law of motion , work energy power.     chemistry ..... physical can be covered whole in 7 months , also for organic learn name reactions and reaction mechanism . for inorganic you have to learn it by heart from ncert, don't go to other book. In maths vector , 3-D , calculus , complex number , geometry is important.

GOOD lUCK !!!!

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Explain

What is inverse of i(iota) ?

How would I know?

Ashwini one month ago

I dont know.

Ashwini one month ago

It is -i. It is because in verse of i = 1/i. Multiplying & dividing by i, we get 1/i = i/i 2 Also, i 2 = -1 So, 1/i = i/-1 = -i Please approve it if you like.

Shivam Chopra one month ago
two coils are placed close to each other.the mutual inductance of pair of coils depends on which of the following factors - 1.the rates at which d currents are changing in the coil....

Mutual inductance signifies some form of magnetic coupling between two inductors or coils, depending on their distance and arrangement. If the answer says otherwise, it is wrong.
  img
Abhishek Kumar 8 days ago

Mutual inductance depends only on the geometry of the coils. So, answer is 2
  img
Abhishek Kumar 9 days ago

dats wat i thought too ,but d solution says d answer is 3.its a previous asked aieee question.can u plx elaborate...

naina 9 days ago
Plotx(t) Vs t for x(t)=Acos(45degrees+90t degrees)

Hi, The plot will be same as the shape of cos(x). Its just that its max value will be A. Its time period will be 4 seconds. Or it will complete one cycle in 4 seconds. The graph will start...
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago
Sir is it better to take eee in nit silchar or cs in nit agartala or sikkim or megalaya.can I get these branches in even spot round if my jee mains air will be around 50000 .general...

All nits are very good.try for any nit.

Rak 8 months ago

These are the New NITs located far away from Multinational Cities , Placements may vary In these colleges but you can try to get admission In Institutions under your ranking like nit silchar...

Vivek Kumar 8 months ago
sir how to find dissociation in chemical eq? 2 if temperature does not change in a rection does it mean that there is no reaction

Dissociation in chemistry and biochemistry is a general process in which molecules (or ionic compounds such as salts, or complexes) separate or split into smaller particles such as atoms,...
  img
Suraj Prasad 6 months ago
View all Questions »