FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

can i cover the syllabus of iitjee in 7 months

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear mohit ,

Well the point is that is is not the amount of syllabus you cover but the concepts you master matters. It is not like Board exam or for that matter like AIEEE where just covering the whole course and having a feeble idea can sail you through the exam. so , do try some important topics like .. physics --- electromagnetics , electrostatics , modern physics , newton law of motion , work energy power.     chemistry ..... physical can be covered whole in 7 months , also for organic learn name reactions and reaction mechanism . for inorganic you have to learn it by heart from ncert, don't go to other book. In maths vector , 3-D , calculus , complex number , geometry is important.

GOOD lUCK !!!!

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
My rank in jee mains isAIR;45742 this year , is it better to drop a year, i want MECH in NITs or IITs?

try other branches you can get any in the 3 rd or 4 th round this year itself

Prajwal Kavad yesterday

very low chances for you try other colleges

Prajwal Kavad yesterday

well what is homestate ? plz approve

Prajwal Kavad yesterday

I Never recommend my students to drop a year, try doing this only when you are quite sure that you will make it the next year, or try visiting the official websites of a few selected and...

6 hours ago
i got 54 marks in jee mains and i belongs to SC category. with 84.1% in andhra pradesh board. is there any chance to get seat in ANY NIT’S OR IIIT’S

No you have no chance to get in NIT.
  img
Avinash 14 days ago

You should better try at reputed private colleges/universities as there are many renowned institutions which have earned huge regard, name and fame in the field of qualiy education as well...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 days ago

any chance IIIT or govt college.

srikanth 9 days ago
Currently I am in 11 class.Please give me list of best books for each subject for the preparation of IIT-JEE.

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/important-books.html
  img
Saurabh Kumar 8 days ago

for solving problems .For oraganic chemistry, buy ARIHANT`S Ranjeeth Shahi for organic chemistry for concepts and GRB Himanshu Pandey for organic chemistry solving problems.(*second books...

erra akhil 8 days ago

Dear Himanshu, It is good to hear that you are preparing for jee exams and hope these books might help you out. MATHS-Problems Plus for IIT Jee by Asit Das Gupta is good and you can use...

erra akhil 8 days ago
View all Questions »