ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

i'm in 7th and very serious about my jee exam. i'v done maths from r.d sharma. please suggest a good book for science

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear pragya,

I wonder how are able to do problems from RD.sharma in 7 th class.If you are that serious read your class books throughly.Understand them propelry.Know how to make your concepts clear,This will hepl you to know how to study new concepts in depth.Science is divided into 2 subjects for JEE physics and chemistry.Do your maths well know,later you will be able to do better in physics and chemistry.

GOODLUCK

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum..

4 years ago

dear pragya ,

really it's great thing that u r preparing for iit jee from now . actully u should read ncert books first get clear uer concepts . & i advice u to joind iit prashikshan kedra ,institude for iit the classes also starts from 8th std .it  will benefit u. all the best !!!!!!!!!!!!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i will be going in 11 std now.please tell me which books should i refer in the beginning? please tell me how much time should i give for preperation of iit exam each day without tutions?

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/important-books.html The above link should help you with the books. You can also buy books from stores and there are a lot of guides available on the...

Yash 25 days ago

You would find may books in the link given by Yash. But i’d like to warn you that studying from too many books is not good. You have to stick to one or two books and study them thouroghly....

shubham sharda 24 days ago
Sir my son got 110 marks in JEE Mains in OBC category and having 966 marks in +2. Can he get seat in NIT? and where will be?

It’s quite good to aspire high but if one is not upto the level to reach that stature then there is no fun in giving up all the hopes, I mean you sholud try at some other colleges or...

Soneel Verma 14 days ago

yes there are chances of nit but not so sure as this cut off had been decreased ,nothing can be judged about ranking, and counselling is like gambling and it depends on luck. i would...

ng29 16 days ago
i am Lalit got 90 marks in jee mains ST category nd 76% in 12 th CBSE home state – Rajasthan what all colleges can i get for CS/IT branch only NIT’s/IIIT’s specially

chances of nit jaipur are very less but dont loose hope completely as nothing can be said very surely about counselling this year as cut off had also decreased as compared to last year also...

ng29 15 days ago

Don’t lose hope as there are various esteemed colleges and universities in our country which provide due benefits to the students and along with it their placements are also quite good, you...

Soneel Verma 14 days ago

just wait for ur rank , and chill out dont take tension and just prepare for jee advance and bitsat ui have full month of june to discuus about it all the best approve if useful

ng29 15 days ago
Hi , Please let me know what is global warming?

Global warming is d combined result of anthropogenic (human-caused) emissions of greenhouse gases and changes in solar irradiance , while climate change refers to any change in the state of...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
The value of x-y x-y when x=2 & y= -2

Substitute the values of x and y in the expression 2-(-2) 2-(-2) =2-(-2) 2+2 =2-(-2) 4 =2-(16) =2-16 =-14...
  img
Ravi 6 months ago

parthasarathy 6 months ago
respected sir, how are ranks given in iit’s... i mean do they consider our obc rank or all india rank ????

The score of JEE (Main) shall comprise of the actual marks obtained in JEE (Main) along with the status of those who qualify for appearing in JEE (Advanced) provided other conditions of...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

9784 were the number of seats available for IITs in previous year. It is expected to be the same this year. They do consider the OBC rank as well.
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
View all Questions »