as i have already told i have MORRYSON & BOYD, OP AGARWAL, RESONANCE STUDY MATERIALS PACKAGE AND NCERT
PLESE GUIDE HOW TO PREPARE CHEMISTRY???  WHICH ALL BOOKS R SUFFICIENT??? HOW SHOULD I PROCEED FOR ????
MAINLY HOW SHOULD I DO MORRYSON AND BOYD (GOOD BUT HUGE BOOK)???
PLESWE REPLY SOOOOON....

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

hello friend

aapne thik book chose kiya but chemistry ki taiyari ke liye aap up board ki m.s mathur ki book bhi reading kijiye

think you

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i got 112 i jee-mains. what college can i get?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
Hello Sir/Madam I am a student of class 12 and an aspirant of IIT JEE so can you please give me some tips about how to manage my time and cover the whole syllabus as only 8 months are left...

You should be patient and be able to manage your time to the maximum efficiency. By time management, I mean you should be able to extract maximum self-study time from a day and allocate...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago

Sir can you please suggest me something for my doubts any place where I can get my doubts cleared.

Anchit 2 months ago
how can i prefer for tht exam?

Please ask complete question...
  img
Amit Shekhar one month ago

Please give a complete question http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/how-to-prepare-for-iit-jee.html...
  img
Sir Manipal exam for mbbs occurs online in different sessions everyday so, is the questions same in all the different sessions and days of the online exam? If not so then how is the book...

The questions are not same. They have a large bank of questions and the program randonly picke the questions on the day of the examination.Different books compile the papers from various...
  img
Aziz Alam 13 days ago
Sir, if I give the CBSE Board improvement exam, and score less marks than before, will they still be considered?

After the declaration of result of qualifying examination, the candidatemay update their request to consider the total marks of a mark-sheet having better marks outof the mark-sheet of...
  img
Hi This year i have not been selected in IIT nd also not a good rank in aieee. so i have decided to drop this year. i started studying .i m very confused about physics as this has always...

Dear amandeep, if u were not selected this year there is not much to worry ,if u start studying from now sincerely it wont be that difficult to crack jee.as u mentioned physics has been ur...

askiitian expert akshay singh 5 years ago

NEVER EVER FEAR to do anything.. This is the first adn the foremost condition that you'll have to impose upon yourself.. This is a must.. You have to have a positive attitude towards your...

AskiitiansExpert Rohan 5 years ago

Hi The approach towards cracking JEE is studying the right topic in the right amount. I can suggest u some of the important topics , that would help u score higher if u get thorough with...

AskiitianExpert Shine 5 years ago
View all Questions »