DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

as i have already told i have MORRYSON & BOYD, OP AGARWAL, RESONANCE STUDY MATERIALS PACKAGE AND NCERT
PLESE GUIDE HOW TO PREPARE CHEMISTRY???  WHICH ALL BOOKS R SUFFICIENT??? HOW SHOULD I PROCEED FOR ????
MAINLY HOW SHOULD I DO MORRYSON AND BOYD (GOOD BUT HUGE BOOK)???
PLESWE REPLY SOOOOON....

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

hello friend

aapne thik book chose kiya but chemistry ki taiyari ke liye aap up board ki m.s mathur ki book bhi reading kijiye

think you

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What is the procedure to avail the option FLOAT in josaa coucilling?My obc rank is 2422,should i go for it?

Float option is possible only if there is no alloted seat from the back end by Josaa, and once the branch is freezed, you can’t change it,.....if you are not satisfied with the branch being ...

Soneel Verma 20 days ago

tat will be avalble at the reporting center. #aspirant

Sandeep 23 days ago
i m from rajasthan board 84% i want to improve marks in two subjects next year. would i be eligible for jee next year or not? or should i improve in all subjects in 2016?

Yes you may definitely go ahead with your ideas i.e.e to improve marks and thereafter appear in Jee next year,....I would like to suggest some guidelines for this –Stay focused on your...

Soneel Verma 20 days ago

I wud suggest you to go through the “Information Bulletin” of JEE published on jeemain . nic . in (see the left corner in the box). It has mentioned everything clearly. Gud luck

Sandeep 23 days ago
My jee advance rank is 8997(General Category)...after the 2 nd round iit bhu BPharma has gone upto 8389 and MPharma 8434....So can i get iit bhu in 3 rd Round....??

MIght be possible.
  img
Vijay Mukti 16 days ago

May be, did you check in at the official website of Josaa, if not then immediately go for it,...if you made it there well and good, otherwise go for taking admission at – ITM uni,...

Soneel Verma 15 days ago

How is Bparma of iit bhu...??if i get should i take it ..? n is there any procedure of branch change in bhu from BPharma...?

Rahul Attrey 16 days ago
my (obc) jee main 2015 CRL rank is 61554 and obc-ncl rank is16598 will i get any government college for btech?

I can’t commit for a government college but you may make it at NITs and for the sake of confirmation of the seat you may visit the official website of JEE main,......if you are able to get...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 27 days ago

ABHAY SHUKLA 29 days ago
nit kuruhshetra or ismu dhanbad which one is bettr?

Hi Nitesh, ISMU Dhanbad is always better than NIT kurukshetra..

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 5 years ago
Oscar Award Nominees and Winners from India

Oscar awards and India Even though India has been the leading player in international Cinema making almost the maximum number of movies annually, her track record in the Oscar Awards...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago

Gud Article!!!!!

avinash sharma 6 years ago
View all Questions »