as i have already told i have MORRYSON & BOYD, OP AGARWAL, RESONANCE STUDY MATERIALS PACKAGE AND NCERT
PLESE GUIDE HOW TO PREPARE CHEMISTRY???  WHICH ALL BOOKS R SUFFICIENT??? HOW SHOULD I PROCEED FOR ????
MAINLY HOW SHOULD I DO MORRYSON AND BOYD (GOOD BUT HUGE BOOK)???
PLESWE REPLY SOOOOON....

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

hello friend

aapne thik book chose kiya but chemistry ki taiyari ke liye aap up board ki m.s mathur ki book bhi reading kijiye

think you

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
In how many ways we can select 5 cards from a deck from 52 cards, if each selection must include atleast one king?

As there are 4 cardd of king in the set of 52 cards. total ways of selection of 5 cards from the deck = 52C 5 case-I. If we select all the 4 king in the selection so the number of...
  img
Naveen Kumar 2 days ago
it is the begining of november and i am not even clear with the basics. I need to get a good enough rank in JEE advanced but i dont how to begin.

Hi Student At this point of time it is very difficult to complete all the syllabus. For maths and physics you need categorize topic into your strength and weakness and aim at chosing your...
  img
Harsh Patodia 4 days ago
Hi I’m from bangalore. I had missed IIT with a really small margin. Now I’m in Engineering 1 st semister. I have 8 months left. How shall I plan to study? P.S: It takes a litle time to...

Coaching is a super structure providing –planned regime and expert guidance but ultimately it’s the students who have to work hard to crack the exams. 1. The students must remain...
  img
Harishwar 24 days ago

You will face a lot problems in juggling with JEE preparation and dealing with the academic committments of your college. You need to make a trade off between the two, i.e., given somebody a...
  img
Aziz Alam 24 days ago
i m in 11th n i go for iit jee coachings.they have nearly completed the course but i am not able to cope up. as a result, i hav a lot of backlogs n i hav nearly 50 % of course left to...

Dear mayank earlier You have not given much time for IIT JEE prepation,so if you want to perform well in IIT JEE then you must give more time to IIT JEE prepration from now. If have to give...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
i m an iit aspirant bt i will iit claimer if u help me. im taking iit jee 2010 coaching 4rm narayana bt i have nt study anytng bt now i want 2 do anytngh 2 get through iit jee 2010 send...

Hi rajvinder singh As you said thet you have done nothing.so now you have to do more hard work .and it will require better time managemant. First you shuld attaind the class regularly from...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
my rank is 150000 . i belong to general category . is there a chance of getting uiet chandigarh in girl quota ?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Please use...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
View all Questions »