as i have already told i have MORRYSON & BOYD, OP AGARWAL, RESONANCE STUDY MATERIALS PACKAGE AND NCERT
PLESE GUIDE HOW TO PREPARE CHEMISTRY???  WHICH ALL BOOKS R SUFFICIENT??? HOW SHOULD I PROCEED FOR ????
MAINLY HOW SHOULD I DO MORRYSON AND BOYD (GOOD BUT HUGE BOOK)???
PLESWE REPLY SOOOOON....

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

hello friend

aapne thik book chose kiya but chemistry ki taiyari ke liye aap up board ki m.s mathur ki book bhi reading kijiye

think you

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
hi, iam pragdheesh of class XII. iam willing to write the jee exam for the year 2015. there are two exams (B. E./B. Tech) and (B.E.Arch/B.E.Planning). is it fine to write, how is the course...

B.Arch is usually taken by students with a deep interest in Engineering drawing and related fields like automobile designing, architecture, etc. and is preferred by a lower number of...
  img
Ravi 14 days ago

That is totally upto you. If you are comfortable with the online paper, you can go for the online test also. If not, then only choice left is offline test. There is not much of a difference...
  img
Ravi 13 days ago

how about the next quwstion – Which option to be opted for writting the exam online/offline. Give your suggesstions.?

pragdheesh 14 days ago
how can i be motivated for my exams??

You have to self mitivate for the exam.Actually motivation comes from the combination of varous things.It can be summarised as: (1)Keeping yourself, always on the right track,donot deviate...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP one month ago
can iit advance marks be used to get into best NIT’s

No... It has clearly been mentioned in the brochure the criteria for NIT. through central counselling. So JEE mains would be considered and not advanced for admission to NIT’s...
  img
Ravi 24 days ago

img
Aziz Alam 24 days ago
Sir, I have dropped this year for jee preparation and don’t want to join any coaching. So please suggest me the order to be followed, and the books, (i have nayarana packages also).

If you dont want to join in any coaching and want to do the self preparation, then first of all collect the best material and books for IIT JEE. Because if you have good books your half...
  img
Ramreddy 4 months ago
Is AIR category rank considered for jee main counselling for general students?

For JEE Main counselling, AIR overall is considered. But the quota is there according which seats are alotted.Seats would be alotted according to quota but AIR overall rank would be...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago
I believe in following one ideal book for each subject for the IIT-JEE preparation. I have HC VERMA for physics, GRB-OP. TANDON for chemistry, DAS GUPTA for maths. but, suggest me a book...

Dear Jaisson, Yes, das gupta has only subjective problems, i advice you to take M.L Khanna for maths. It contains all models of problems For physics, HCV is the best book you can get for IIT...

Rohith Gandhi 5 years ago
View all Questions »