ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

as i have already told i have MORRYSON & BOYD, OP AGARWAL, RESONANCE STUDY MATERIALS PACKAGE AND NCERT
PLESE GUIDE HOW TO PREPARE CHEMISTRY???  WHICH ALL BOOKS R SUFFICIENT??? HOW SHOULD I PROCEED FOR ????
MAINLY HOW SHOULD I DO MORRYSON AND BOYD (GOOD BUT HUGE BOOK)???
PLESWE REPLY SOOOOON....

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

hello friend

aapne thik book chose kiya but chemistry ki taiyari ke liye aap up board ki m.s mathur ki book bhi reading kijiye

think you

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which would be a better book for advanced questions : MLkhannah objective SK goyal RD objective or suggest a better book

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img
Yash Baheti 7 months ago

Hi, Both are equally good. Both have a huge problem set. SK Goyal have a quick chapter review as well. So it can be preferred if you need to choose one out of two. But both are equally good...
  img
Yash Baheti 7 months ago

img
Yash Baheti 7 months ago
sir if i clear the cut off marks of iit...then does that mean that i ‘ll surely get nit

No. There are 1 lac 50 thousand people who will give JEE Advanced. And total seats in all IITs and NITs combined is around 8000 + 25000-30000 (NIT). So, you can’t be sure.
  img
Abhishek Kumar 16 days ago

No it is not a sure thing. Just aim for high marks :) Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake 13 days ago
Sir i’m expected to get just 23 marks in JEE main and 93% in HSE – Kerala. I belongs to OBC category. Sir do i have any chance to get into any acclaimed college? I know it’s not a decent...

Sorry this is not near expected cut-off, work hard and get good score next time.
  img
Harsh Patodia 18 days ago

You are welcome !!!
  img
Harsh Patodia 16 days ago

thank you sir... I will... :)

Triggers To Change 17 days ago
Please provide me wirh details of most scoring Topics in JEE an top engineering colleges in India.

Physics Current Electricity – A thorough idea of Kirchoff’s law will help you solve related problems easily. Practice the problems carefully for a good score. The more you...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 months ago
how should i manage my time table.?

DIvide your study hours in such a way so as to have ample time for the subjects in which you are facing problems or are least confident in attempting questions. Write down the formulae or...
  img
Ravi 4 months ago

You should not focus on time, focus on the tasks that you need to do each day. I’d suggest to make a to-do list each day . the list should contain all the things that you need to study that...

shubham sharda 12 days ago
View all Questions »