as i have already told i have MORRYSON & BOYD, OP AGARWAL, RESONANCE STUDY MATERIALS PACKAGE AND NCERT
PLESE GUIDE HOW TO PREPARE CHEMISTRY???  WHICH ALL BOOKS R SUFFICIENT??? HOW SHOULD I PROCEED FOR ????
MAINLY HOW SHOULD I DO MORRYSON AND BOYD (GOOD BUT HUGE BOOK)???
PLESWE REPLY SOOOOON....

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

hello friend

aapne thik book chose kiya but chemistry ki taiyari ke liye aap up board ki m.s mathur ki book bhi reading kijiye

think you

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what is the scoring topics in jee mains... explain and methods for solving lenghty side questions in less time.?

Hii check in for details MATHS: CO-ORDINATE:- straight line, circle, locus. ALGEBRA:- complex no.,qudratic equation,probability,a.p.,g.p. CACULUS:-LIMIT,CONTINUTY,integration,application of...
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
please tell me the books for mathematics

Reference Books for Engineering Entrance Exam Chemistry NCERT Chemistry text books of class XI and class XII (usually sufficient) Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd (only for...
  img
Yash Baheti 2 months ago

for co-ordinate geometeryand trigo you can buy kc sinha and sl loney, for algebra you can buy hall and knight and kp basu

jatinjha 2 months ago
Hello Sir/Madam I am a student of class 12 and an aspirant of IIT JEE so can you please give me some tips about how to manage my time and cover the whole syllabus as only 8 months are left...

You should be patient and be able to manage your time to the maximum efficiency. By time management, I mean you should be able to extract maximum self-study time from a day and allocate...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago

Sir can you please suggest me something for my doubts any place where I can get my doubts cleared.

Anchit 4 months ago
What to choose between IISC and NIT?

Depends on whether you like to pursue an academic or professional career. In simple terms, you will need to study later for PG after graduating from IISC while you can start working the next...

Harikrishnan M B 5 months ago
What is the branch ranking for Aerospace Engineering in IIT Kanpur ?

The ranks are in the order of opening and closing rank for each category Course Codes General OBC SC ST K4101 1618 2618 644 989 270 446 1502 46
  img
Sourabh Singh 5 months ago
sir which college and branch can i get with following details overalll category (GEN) all india 14158 11027 State(raj) 1544 1121 and can i get mechenical ,ece,cs at mnit can i get any...

Hi, The chances for Jaipur or Allahadbad are very bright. Apart from these there is a possibility as well of getting a brach in the other colleges you mentioned. For a better prediction,...
  img
Yash Baheti 5 months ago
View all Questions »