ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

can we get into b.arch course by just having good rank in aptitude test for b.arch or we have to take in both the exams?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear seema,

This is the scheme of the examination:

Subject combination for each paper & type of questions in each paper are given in the table below :

SUBJECTS TYPE OF QUESTIONS
Paper 1 Physics,Chemistry & Mathematics Objective type questions with equal weightage to Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics
Paper 2 Mathematics-Part I  
Aptitude Test-Part II & 
Drawing test-Part III

Objective type Question
Objective Type Question   
Questions to test drawing aptitude

Requirement of papers for different courses is given in the table below:  

COURSE PAPERS
B.E/B.TECH Paper - 1
B.ARCH/B.PLANNING Paper - 2

4 years ago

IIT JEE- There is no separate entrance for B.Arch,but IIT Kharagpur and IIT Roorkee do offer this course.Butfor that you have to clear JEE and appear for an Architecture exam in your zonal IIT and clear that as well.If you are good at Architecture/interested in it,then try to clear JEE with a rank of less than 7000 to get a seat in B.Arch at IIT

AIEEE-You will have a separate entrance for B.Arch and a separate rank and counselling through which you will be alloted a seat in the colleges that take admission through AIEEE

SPA is  the best place to do Architecture{admission through AIEEE}.So,Try to get a good rank in AIEEE B.Arch exam

ALL THE BEST

PLZZZZ APPROVE MY ANSWER IF U LIKE IT

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
If a bag contains 15 marbles, 3 yellow, 4 white, and 8 blue marbles, how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?

The question is "how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?" The question is not "what is the probability." We are also not counting any draw in which either one or...

TEJKIRAT SINGH 3 months ago

The question is "how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?" The question is not "what is the probability." We are also not counting any draw in which either one or...

vikas yadav 3 months ago

The answer to the question is simply 8 choose 2 or 8!/[2!(8!-2!)] or 28 combinations are possible in which both marbles are blue

sajid 12 days ago
Sir according to answer key and solution of many coaching institute total 3 questions were wrong in jee main paper 2015.Two were theoretically wrong and in one questions correct option was...

yes bonus will be given to all candidates i.e. around 8-12 numbers approve if useful

ng29 2 months ago

yes minimum 2 que are bonus that are confirmed one from physics and one from maths approve if useful

ng29 2 months ago

are you sure because i am on edge.. And have students got bonus marks last time too?

YOGESH DABRAL 2 months ago
I passed class 12 th in 2014 cbse, and i attempted jee mains without giving jee Advanced cos i took up any coaching., I got 180 in mains but i left the seat and took a drop for an attempt...

Yes you are eligible to give and this will be ur last chance. Criterion 3 – Number of attempts. A candidate can attempt JEE (Advanced) a maximum of two times and that too in...
  img
Avinash 18 days ago

Plz approve if you are satisfied with the answer. All the best.
  img
Avinash 15 days ago

img
Avinash 12 days ago
should i take metallurgy or mining branch which would be benefecial

If ISM Dhanbad..go for Mines, otherwise Metallurgy.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 26 days ago

recently i visited MNIT via ASM and saw that there were lot of fields in metallurgical dept and powder metallurgy is of the best field

grenade 25 days ago

dont go for metallurgy their are very no placements better go for mining u will get a central government job easily approve if useful

Nicho priyatham 24 days ago
Respected sir/madam: i would like to know about what would be the best and proper coaching class for IIT-JEE in Ahmedabad.

Dedicated Academy Pvt. Ltd. is the best academy in Gujarat headed from Delhi, it is giving best results even with average students , it is run a IITian and most of the teaching staff are...

rinku kumar 5 years ago

dear sir, i m vasu thakkar from sgm shiroiya english medium school . i m studying in 12 th grade recently and i m planing to take a one year drop as i want to study for iit level and then...

vasu thakkar 2 years ago

Parth Ashram is the best one. I am going there in Chankheda Branch. It is the only class in which faculty has studied in IIT. While in Mindtree, no one is of IIT.

Vishrant Vasavada 5 years ago
How do i prepare for JEE 2010 in this last month to make the best of it and atleat be able to crack IIT?

Dear Aishna Its very important time for students,From now you should start working hard. best method is to first read the theory part completly from the standard text book and study...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
View all Questions »