DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

can we get into b.arch course by just having good rank in aptitude test for b.arch or we have to take in both the exams?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear seema,

This is the scheme of the examination:

Subject combination for each paper & type of questions in each paper are given in the table below :

SUBJECTS TYPE OF QUESTIONS
Paper 1 Physics,Chemistry & Mathematics Objective type questions with equal weightage to Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics
Paper 2 Mathematics-Part I  
Aptitude Test-Part II & 
Drawing test-Part III

Objective type Question
Objective Type Question   
Questions to test drawing aptitude

Requirement of papers for different courses is given in the table below:  

COURSE PAPERS
B.E/B.TECH Paper - 1
B.ARCH/B.PLANNING Paper - 2

4 years ago

IIT JEE- There is no separate entrance for B.Arch,but IIT Kharagpur and IIT Roorkee do offer this course.Butfor that you have to clear JEE and appear for an Architecture exam in your zonal IIT and clear that as well.If you are good at Architecture/interested in it,then try to clear JEE with a rank of less than 7000 to get a seat in B.Arch at IIT

AIEEE-You will have a separate entrance for B.Arch and a separate rank and counselling through which you will be alloted a seat in the colleges that take admission through AIEEE

SPA is  the best place to do Architecture{admission through AIEEE}.So,Try to get a good rank in AIEEE B.Arch exam

ALL THE BEST

PLZZZZ APPROVE MY ANSWER IF U LIKE IT

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which is a better choice IIT DElhi Dual chemical or IIT roorkee mechnical in terms of exposer placeemnts and studies

IIT_R Mechanical is a core branch and you will enjoy learning it.
  img
Vijay Mukti 24 days ago

Both are at par, now, its upto you to make a choice what interests you the most and accordingly go ahead....on the other hand you can also compare and contrast some other educational...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 24 days ago
Dear sir/madam, I've already asked this question but I was not satisfied with the answer I received, I want to know if I'm eligible for JEE MAIN in 2016, if I've attempted my board (as...

JEE mains test can be attempted for thrice in three consecutive years and JEE advanced can be attempted for twice in two consecutive years, now you just make out for how many times you have ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 28 days ago

Number of attempts which a candidate can avail in JEEMAIN is 3. That means you are eligible for JEEMAIN 2016.

Abhishek Ranjan 29 days ago
i got ism mechanic is it gud

sorry last answer was incomplete ….. ism is one of the best institute of our country and machenical is a good scope branch ...so go for it ….….….... PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 13 days ago

No doubt ISM Dhanbad is a very good pick and mechanical has got a very good scope, still if you are a bit doubtful, then go for virtual survey of the top rated institutions and visit their...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 12 days ago

yes ism is one of the best ind

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 13 days ago
What is Ajax and why it is used widely?

AJAX Uses HTTP Requests In traditional JavaScript coding, if you want to get any information from a database or a file on the server, or send user information to a server, you will have to...

Ravi Sharma 6 years ago

AJAX = Asynchronous JavaScript and XML AJAX stands for Asynchronous JavaScript And XML. AJAX is a type of programming made popular in 2005 by Google (with Google Suggest). AJAX is not a new ...

Himanshu Vijay 6 years ago
sir, i am from west bengal..in 2 nd round for iiest mining, the obc rank went up to 57391.my obc rank is 71963,can i get iiest in 3/4 th round?

Difficult to say as your rank is too high
  img
Vijay Mukti 15 days ago

Well it seems to be a remote possibility, but you should not give up hope. I suggest you to keep trying checking updates at the official weblink of Jeemains and josaa to get to know whether ...

Soneel Verma 10 days ago
How to securing a website with client SSL certificate

Secure Sockets Layer (SSL): How It Works Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology protects your Web site and makes it easy for your Web site visitors to trust you in three essential ways: 1....

Amit Saxena 6 years ago

Reason to Implement SSL in Website.. If you have sensitive data on your site, or the site is intended for a limited audience, you may want to implement user certificate authorization, which ...

Ravi Sharma 6 years ago

Here are some guidelines for the ticket problem description: Provide your site address (URL and path) Is the server Apache or IIS? If the server is not SSL-enabled, can the server admin set ...

Himanshu Vijay 6 years ago
View all Questions »