Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: APR30

can we get into b.arch course by just having good rank in aptitude test for b.arch or we have to take in both the exams?

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear seema,

This is the scheme of the examination:

Subject combination for each paper & type of questions in each paper are given in the table below :

SUBJECTS TYPE OF QUESTIONS
Paper 1 Physics,Chemistry & Mathematics Objective type questions with equal weightage to Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics
Paper 2 Mathematics-Part I  
Aptitude Test-Part II & 
Drawing test-Part III

Objective type Question
Objective Type Question   
Questions to test drawing aptitude

Requirement of papers for different courses is given in the table below:  

COURSE PAPERS
B.E/B.TECH Paper - 1
B.ARCH/B.PLANNING Paper - 2

5 years ago

IIT JEE- There is no separate entrance for B.Arch,but IIT Kharagpur and IIT Roorkee do offer this course.Butfor that you have to clear JEE and appear for an Architecture exam in your zonal IIT and clear that as well.If you are good at Architecture/interested in it,then try to clear JEE with a rank of less than 7000 to get a seat in B.Arch at IIT

AIEEE-You will have a separate entrance for B.Arch and a separate rank and counselling through which you will be alloted a seat in the colleges that take admission through AIEEE

SPA is  the best place to do Architecture{admission through AIEEE}.So,Try to get a good rank in AIEEE B.Arch exam

ALL THE BEST

PLZZZZ APPROVE MY ANSWER IF U LIKE IT

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

What is the best book for concepts in physics?

you can get the solutions of HC Verma book on this youtube channel named “Omega Open Course”

Sundar Chacha 7 months ago

hc verma best physics concept book really ive tried it just blindly follow it

purva gupta 8 months ago
I am now passed from class 10 cbse and my main focus is on to crack iit-jee . So , basically i am now qualifiying in class 11 and want to know that what i select a attending class or a...

Be a regular student, If focusing for IIT JEE, you need to put little extra effort too. You should follow a strategy e focused:First of all, you should be mentally prepared and keep a...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Many students crack it with attending classes only as your basics get clear at school level. So for JEE classes it is easy to understand that. Please share your contact details so that an...
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

If its possible and if you can prepare well by yourself for the school exams then go for non-attending classes for schools.. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago
I want the advice from you that is last these 7 days for computer based JEE MAINS exam, How I manage ? I am feeling somuch frighten.

Dear Student, This is the time where you should revise the concepts and gives the mock test regularly. Mock test will help you in managing the time during computer based exam and also you...
  img
Vijay Mukati 28 days ago

hello, don’t worry about the examination.in examinations don’t feel tention,pray the god.think about your aim.and write exam well...............................................all the...

raj kumar 27 days ago
i have got 6906 rank in jee advanced and 29199 rank in jee main .So si please suggest what would be best for me choossing iit or nit

No prediction can be made about NITs/IIITs, you better visit the official weblink of Jeemains or Josaa, if you made it there, well adn good, otherwise you can surely try your luck at some...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago

i would prefer you to go to n

samagra 9 months ago
how i prepare for aipmt in few months by self study to crack aipmt 2016

Dear student, Please check out our self study package it will be very helpful. Highly recommended Go to this link...
  img
Nishant Vora 5 months ago
did Maths & computing is equal to C.Sc in IIT Guwahati, in terms of study, placements, package etc. pl clarify.can B.Tech M&C graduate can pursue M.S Computers in USA.

Getting education from any IIT is a matter of pride,....Ultimately one gets ample opportunities for better jobs and better pay scales and some other vistas also get opened i.e. to visit...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago

engineering physics in IIT guwahati woul be a better option , anyhow all courses in IIT worth and good package is for sure if u do well in college

Prajwal Kavad 9 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off