Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

can we get into b.arch course by just having good rank in aptitude test for b.arch or we have to take in both the exams?

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear seema,

This is the scheme of the examination:

Subject combination for each paper & type of questions in each paper are given in the table below :

Paper 1 Physics,Chemistry & Mathematics Objective type questions with equal weightage to Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics
Paper 2 Mathematics-Part I  
Aptitude Test-Part II & 
Drawing test-Part III

Objective type Question
Objective Type Question   
Questions to test drawing aptitude

Requirement of papers for different courses is given in the table below:  

B.E/B.TECH Paper - 1

5 years ago

IIT JEE- There is no separate entrance for B.Arch,but IIT Kharagpur and IIT Roorkee do offer this course.Butfor that you have to clear JEE and appear for an Architecture exam in your zonal IIT and clear that as well.If you are good at Architecture/interested in it,then try to clear JEE with a rank of less than 7000 to get a seat in B.Arch at IIT

AIEEE-You will have a separate entrance for B.Arch and a separate rank and counselling through which you will be alloted a seat in the colleges that take admission through AIEEE

SPA is  the best place to do Architecture{admission through AIEEE}.So,Try to get a good rank in AIEEE B.Arch exam

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

I will be appearing for IITJEE-2016. I am very good at the concepts. But I am too slow. Any suggestions? How can I improve my speed?
Dear student, Please try to solve as many as questions as possible. By this definetly your speed will increase. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
the only way to improve your speed is by lots of practice and have one thing in mind and never think that your concepts are strong ther are many students whose concepts are upto msc level...
Prajwal Kavad 4 months ago
best books or all in book needed please help
In maths buy the arihant series book for physics use DC pandey (all editions ) + HC Verma + NCERT Exempler for Chemistry – NCERT (for inorganic), P.bhadur or balaji publication or RC...
Ayush Mishra 5 months ago
Ayesha mishra ??? I may buy second hand books please check the link or website …...
Riddhi Gupta 2 months ago
Hi Ayush Mishra can I get the books ….. If u agree pls leave ur phone no. Also tell that where do u live ...if u live nearby then I may buy the books...😊☺️😄😋
Riddhi Gupta 2 months ago
Nikhil Upadhyay 3 months ago
Nikhil Upadhyay 3 months ago
which is better vit(vellore) cse or iiest mining ?
Dear student, Now a days CS students are the King in terms of the number of opportunities in front of them after completing engg. And if you are getting this in VIT, thats a added advantage...
Nishant Vora 4 months ago
Whenever you are stuck n a fix whether to choose quality conscious college of monetary benefit based collge then a comparson and contrast is justified, but here in your case both the...
thank you
ayush chaturvedi 4 months ago
im oc candiadate if i just qualify in mains with 900/1000 in 12 th class marks can i get niit seat with computer branch ????
Dear student, Please check opening and closing rank of CS in NIIT , from there u will get idea of rank
Nishant Vora 10 days ago
i have got 67,410 rank in CRL whereas 1858 rank IN SC category . i want to study cse . kindly list nits which i can get
Check the link for college and branch prediction for the best possible college options available for you
Avinash 4 months ago
Dear Student, I advise you to visit the official website of Jeemains and try to find out whether you are able to be there or not, if not then go for another option, i.e. privately run...
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details