can we get into b.arch course by just having good rank in aptitude test for b.arch or we have to take in both the exams?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear seema,

This is the scheme of the examination:

Subject combination for each paper & type of questions in each paper are given in the table below :

SUBJECTS TYPE OF QUESTIONS
Paper 1 Physics,Chemistry & Mathematics Objective type questions with equal weightage to Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics
Paper 2 Mathematics-Part I  
Aptitude Test-Part II & 
Drawing test-Part III

Objective type Question
Objective Type Question   
Questions to test drawing aptitude

Requirement of papers for different courses is given in the table below:  

COURSE PAPERS
B.E/B.TECH Paper - 1
B.ARCH/B.PLANNING Paper - 2

4 years ago

IIT JEE- There is no separate entrance for B.Arch,but IIT Kharagpur and IIT Roorkee do offer this course.Butfor that you have to clear JEE and appear for an Architecture exam in your zonal IIT and clear that as well.If you are good at Architecture/interested in it,then try to clear JEE with a rank of less than 7000 to get a seat in B.Arch at IIT

AIEEE-You will have a separate entrance for B.Arch and a separate rank and counselling through which you will be alloted a seat in the colleges that take admission through AIEEE

SPA is  the best place to do Architecture{admission through AIEEE}.So,Try to get a good rank in AIEEE B.Arch exam

ALL THE BEST

PLZZZZ APPROVE MY ANSWER IF U LIKE IT

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what are the rankings of iiser ? which iiser is better ? what kind of placements we get there ?

Rankings of IISER in the field of science comes just after IITs(Kanpur, Roorkee, KGP, Madras & Guwahati) and ISI Calcutta. Bhopal,Pune and MOhali are doing pretty good. Their main motive...
  img
Aziz Alam 14 days ago
sir how can i write the test series of ask iitians , can you tell me the procedure

Hii Yes you join the test series askiitians by enrolling for the test series. You can enroll for the test series askiitians at “ askiitians.com/packages/PackageDetail.aspx?packageID=17...
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

Please call 1800 2000 838 and they will tell you procedure in detail or Visit askiitian homepage. On right hand side you can choose to chat with concerned person. These persons will...
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago
I am currently in 12 th std, in maharashtra state board. How much should i be aiming for , in board exam finals ? And how must one revise for topics read in 11 th ?

Dear champ, never try to learn only+2 syllabus and go for the exam... you ll not succeed. iit papers are set in such a way that they are more concept based. for cracking iits, your concepts...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 days ago
I am getting 205 in JEE Adv. What could be my AIR approx.?

Hi Sri, Congratulations!! Your rank should be around 2300. Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 4 months ago

Is there any engineering exam remain to happen yet …...?

shivam 4 months ago

your rank will be around 2000

AKSHAT BHANDARI 4 months ago
Tell me where is the oldest monarchy in the world??

The world's oldest monarchy, officially founded in 660 B.C

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago

The oldest monarchy in the world is in JAPAN

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
dear sir/mam i was an avrage student in class xith & got 60 % of marks. i am not satisfied with my studies at xith level.what would you suggest me to do for cracking IIT JEE.Right now i...

Dear Meenal You are not late to start a preparation ….yes its true that cracking iit is not an easy job but its not impossible for average candidates ... You will have to work hard...

Amit Askiitiansexpert 4 years ago
View all Questions »