DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

sir,

my name shubham,i am 16 years old, i had passed ssc 2010 with 90% MARKS, now I had joined the diploma  in mechanical engineering (polytechnic),my college is government polytechnic dhule,mu college is approved by AICTE,I have the strong desire to be engineet from iit,i wish to give iit 2013,so what is the syllabus for iit jee 2013,which books should i read.please send me reply thanking you in anticipation.

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

1. Physics:

Text Books:   

1)      Concept of Physics Volume 1 & Volume 2, By H C Verma

2)      Problems in General Physics, By I.E. Irodov. it is good book but tough questions

3)      Fundamentals of Physics, By Halliday, Resnick & Walker

4)      The Feynman Lectures on Physics Volume 1 & Volume 2, By R.P. Feynman 

2. Chemistry

Physical Chemistry:

Numerical Chemistry, By R.C. Mukhrjee

Physical Chemistry, By P. Bahadur

Physical Chemistry, By P.W. Atkins

University Chemistry, By Bruce H. Mahan

General Chemistry, By Ebbing

Organic Chemistry:

Organic Chemistry, By Morrison & Boyd

Organic Chemistry, By Arihant Prakashan

Organic Chemistry, By Solomons

Organic Chemistry Volume 1, By I. L. Finar

Inorganic Chemistry:

Concise Inorganic Chemistry, By J.D. Lee

NCERT, Chemistry XI & XII

Inorganic Chemistry, By Arihant Prakashan

Mathematics:

Higher Algebra, By Hall & Knight (Complex Number, Series & Sequence of this book is very nice.)

Problems in Calculus of One Variable, By I.A. Maron (Very nice book, one must solve function, Limit & Continuity, Differential, Integral & Definite Integral of this book.)

Co-ordinate Geometry, By S. L. Loney (Its conic section is very nice. Sometimes even the problem in the Mains is directly from this book. This happened with me.)

Plane Trigonometry Part I, By S. L. Loney

Vectors & 3-D Geometry, By Arihant Prakashan

Mathematics, By Tata Macgraw Hill (TMH)

Calculus, By J. Edward

Vector, By Shanti Narayan

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on
Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and
become an Elite Expert League askiitian.
Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the
Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

q.

sir ,

my name is raghav khajuria and i have passed 12TH class in 2012 with 88%in pcm and i want to crack iit 2013.which institute is suitable for me .also i am very poor in numericals .please suggests me that which type of study and books are help me very good so i do best in iit

please send me reply you most welcome

posted by raghav khajuria (jammu)

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
GOT 82 IN JEE MAINS 2015 AND GOT CBSE BOARD PERCENT 89.4.......ALSO I AM FORM SC CATEGORY........... can i get NIT Srinagar in other state quota with cs branch......please tell me

Plz do the home work proprely. For SC category the expected branch wise cutoff would be around 80,000 to 1,50,000 in counselling fromround 1 to extra spot round. For your marks the expected...
  img
Avinash 11 days ago

This may be the category rank. Whatever branchwise cutoffs showing on the respective sites it on the basis of AIR no the category rank. So I’m giving u the info on the basis of AIR.
  img
Avinash 8 days ago

No you have no chance to get in NIT Srinagar
  img
Avinash 11 days ago
SEE THE ATTACHMENT PLS AND GIVE ME THE SOLUTION TO IT

assume dat d vel of com is v1.d topmost, bottommost points of contact are P,Q.appy d condition of pure rolling at P,Q. AT Q, V1-RW = V AT P, V1+RW = 2V solving des we get,v1=3v/2 and w=v/2r ...

naina 3 months ago

if u dont understand any part of d answer let me know and if u did understand den approve it!:P

naina 3 months ago

I DIDN’T UNDERSTOOD CAN U GIVE THE COMPLETE SOLUTION TO IT

SRUTI 3 months ago
industrial engineering,manfacturing engineering,manfacturing & industrial engineering are eqivalent to mechanical or not. if not what is the fututre forecast for these branches for...

Actually mechanical is a very general kind of branch which includes study of all this branches. You will learn concepts related to industrial, manufacturing, etc all in mechanical. So at any...
  img
Nishant Vora 8 days ago

Hi.. The branches you have quoted are all good. Since these are not the core branches, so I wont be equating them to Mechanical engineering exactly. But, the study pattern and the placements...
  img
Sakshi 8 days ago

IIT Kharagpur will be better than Delhi, but there are ceratin other institutions which are equally competent, so you may check out the details there and draw a comparison and contrast all...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 days ago
my expected score in jee exm is 85 and board % is 97 im i able to get in any nits?

No friend.. You need to qualify in JEE MAINS in order to get in any NIT.. Regards, Suprabhat Das.

Suprabhat Das 2 months ago

There are very less or remote chances, but you needn’t bother yourself as it is not the end of the world, you can try at – Jharkhand Rai Uni, Ranchi Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara Jamia...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 20 days ago

yeah u have good chances .But in 4 th round and spot round of counselling.But if u belong to ap and telangana board,your chaances are slightly less compared to other board,due to high...

imranmd 2 months ago
choosing chemical or metalurgy is better

Shanti recently I visited MNIT from American sociey of metals and i saw that there were wonders in that field powder metallurgy was one of the best part over there

grenade 23 days ago

last year i visited iit bombay hope it helpde u plz aprve

grenade 23 days ago

metalurgy

grenade 23 days ago
How to securing a website with client SSL certificate

Secure Sockets Layer (SSL): How It Works Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology protects your Web site and makes it easy for your Web site visitors to trust you in three essential ways: 1....

Amit Saxena 6 years ago

Reason to Implement SSL in Website.. If you have sensitive data on your site, or the site is intended for a limited audience, you may want to implement user certificate authorization, which ...

Ravi Sharma 6 years ago

Here are some guidelines for the ticket problem description: Provide your site address (URL and path) Is the server Apache or IIS? If the server is not SSL-enabled, can the server admin set ...

Himanshu Vijay 6 years ago
View all Questions »