Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

my name shubham,i am 16 years old, i had passed ssc 2010 with 90% MARKS, now I had joined the diploma  in mechanical engineering (polytechnic),my college is government polytechnic dhule,mu college is approved by AICTE,I have the strong desire to be engineet from iit,i wish to give iit 2013,so what is the syllabus for iit jee 2013,which books should i read.please send me reply thanking you in anticipation.

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

1. Physics:

Text Books:   

1)      Concept of Physics Volume 1 & Volume 2, By H C Verma

2)      Problems in General Physics, By I.E. Irodov. it is good book but tough questions

3)      Fundamentals of Physics, By Halliday, Resnick & Walker

4)      The Feynman Lectures on Physics Volume 1 & Volume 2, By R.P. Feynman 

2. Chemistry

Physical Chemistry:

Numerical Chemistry, By R.C. Mukhrjee

Physical Chemistry, By P. Bahadur

Physical Chemistry, By P.W. Atkins

University Chemistry, By Bruce H. Mahan

General Chemistry, By Ebbing

Organic Chemistry:

Organic Chemistry, By Morrison & Boyd

Organic Chemistry, By Arihant Prakashan

Organic Chemistry, By Solomons

Organic Chemistry Volume 1, By I. L. Finar

Inorganic Chemistry:

Concise Inorganic Chemistry, By J.D. Lee

NCERT, Chemistry XI & XII

Inorganic Chemistry, By Arihant Prakashan

Higher Algebra, By Hall & Knight (Complex Number, Series & Sequence of this book is very nice.)

Problems in Calculus of One Variable, By I.A. Maron (Very nice book, one must solve function, Limit & Continuity, Differential, Integral & Definite Integral of this book.)

Co-ordinate Geometry, By S. L. Loney (Its conic section is very nice. Sometimes even the problem in the Mains is directly from this book. This happened with me.)

Plane Trigonometry Part I, By S. L. Loney

Vectors & 3-D Geometry, By Arihant Prakashan

Mathematics, By Tata Macgraw Hill (TMH)

Calculus, By J. Edward

Vector, By Shanti Narayan

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on
Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and
become an Elite Expert League askiitian.
Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the
Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

5 years ago

sir ,

my name is raghav khajuria and i have passed 12TH class in 2012 with 88%in pcm and i want to crack iit 2013.which institute is suitable for me .also i am very poor in numericals .please suggests me that which type of study and books are help me very good so i do best in iit

please send me reply you most welcome

posted by raghav khajuria (jammu)

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hi , My rank in the OBC NCL list is 15380 , what are the courses that I can get in NIT trichy or any other NITs ? Thank you
I will suggest you to visit the official website of JEE main to look for the opening and closing rank for previous year of different rounds. All the statistic is available there. Thanks
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
To get a complete view and a detailed information regarding your stature you need to visit the official weblink of JEE Mains and you may be able to find out the exact stature of yours,...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
sir i got 486178 air in main n 31793 sc rank.. plzz tell me best college for me..
Choose any best college near by you.
There is a wide range of insrtitutions where you may get admission, and almost every college/university today claims to provide quality education using ultra-modern methods of technology...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
sir, i’am vivek kumar, completed 12 class . can prepared IIT JEE ADVANCED EXAM
For sure yes, but mind you, it requires a lot of hard work and sincerest efforts, keep in mind these guidelines –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on...
yes but only if ur 11 th 12 th base is strong otherwise please do not take risk of 1 year iit advanced is not too easy it is the 6 th toughest exam of the planet ….….….….….... PLEASE ........
Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 4 months ago
im preparing for bitsat 2016 from the time enough?????????
am sorry for the above rply............n ofcourse u can ...there is enuf utilise it cuz this is where most ppl fail........wish u al the bst
alisha 4 months ago
alisha 4 months ago
sir i'am in PU-1 percentage was 97.75 .now i'am really confused and unable to plan the things in well manner.Sir if i sincerely put efforts now "Will I be able to click iit"please...
Hi Sohail, Congratulations on getting such a good percentage. For IITJEE, you should be regular, study at least 6 hrs daily, all 3 subjects daily. Also practice a lot Learn all formulas by...
Askiitian.Expert Rajat 6 years ago
i am from west bengal.this time iiest(shibpur) is offering 50% seats to west bengal students.will it benifit if i hav rank of 220000AIR and i am obc.last time NIT durgapur biotech sream...
Yes there may be the chances. However the opening and closing rank gives us idea but there may be variation within it. so you have to be ready accordingly.
My suggestion is to check the placement record of Shibpur and along with that keep an eye on the counselling rounds plus spot round and parallely keep visiting the official websites of...
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details