Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

hello iitians i am anil from a.p i am completed 12 and i want to get a rank in iit-jee now this month is september and have 7 months to iit-jee 2011 where and when i can get perfectly iit-jee coaching .. i want to study hard please help me if i join in narayana iit-jee academy in hyderabad or study my self in home please help to get correct information..i hope you will

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

1) you can study at home if you do hard work. but we are bound those many questions and that book only. If u got concept it is very easy to crack IIT

2) Going for coaching also helps in various ways. like if u have doubt u can ask them freely and if u have any new ideas you will share them with professor and friends and it is easy for u when u listen to others and apply the concept to questions.

3) Go for coaching is the better way then study yourself. if u have confidence that u can get IIT from self studies and if u get than no one stops u because u earned the IIT.

so all the best

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on
Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and
become an Elite Expert League askiitian.
Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the
Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Is it worth dropping for JEE now? ItsJuly, JEE mains98(cutoff-100) AIR133000, 87.8%CBSE,messed up 12(preboards-31%)determined to work hard now, coaching tomorrow, didnt read since june1

You can continue for coaching from now onwards. its just starting...try hard and prepare like 300 days you have... Follow a time table, strict to the plans and strategy and go forward.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 days ago

@ yatinder havenot u got any iiit this year , even if their seat will vacant , they can take unqualified student also , and yes , its worth dropping as your scores are good , but do...

Umakant biswal 10 days ago

hi yatinder i think dropping a year is not a bad idea for you. this s because you are very near to cuoff this year and you have also got good marks in your cbse exams. but you should be...

SAHIL 10 days ago
What is the cutoff % of Bihar board this year to seat in IIT jee exam 2017?

you need atleast more than 75% marks in intermediate exams to get a seat in iit jee. so you can say cutoff is 75% thanks

SAHIL 16 days ago
i have dropped an year for iit jee as i didnt clear individual cut off for physics (it was 13 ..i got 11)but as for overall cut off ..it was cleared pretty good.ihave allen distance...

@asish i think u will give the jee again in 2017 , if so, then allen distance learning package are sufficient for jee mains only , and not for jee advanced . for jee advanced u need to...

Umakant biswal 25 days ago

I feel dropping an year is not a good idea. What if you don't get good marks or even this much of marks next year. Better would be go for admission this year only. If you are not able to...

raghav dua 24 days ago
How can phosphorus have d orbital when its highest energy shell is p?

@ satyam the highest orbit of phosphorous is 3rd orbital, but it is not filled yet . so, the electrons can exite to it . this is not just normal filling , the case is something diffrent...

Umakant biswal 15 days ago
can u tell me good books for aipmt in physics chemistry and biology.(both text and objective)

For biology you can refer to Pradeep’s or Trueman’s. Everythhing is explained well in these books. For practicing questions I would suggest you to go for previous years.
  img
Raheema Javed 10 months ago
we all use windows XP operating system ...can anybody tell me wat does the XP stands?

The official Microsoft answer is that XP stands for " experience ", in the sense that they are combining their years of experience creating two very successful desktop operating...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off