Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: EXAM25

hello iitians i am anil from a.p i am completed 12 and i want to get a rank in iit-jee now this month is september and have 7 months to iit-jee 2011 where and when i can get perfectly iit-jee coaching .. i want to study hard please help me if i join in narayana iit-jee academy in hyderabad or study my self in home please help to get correct information..i hope you will

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

1) you can study at home if you do hard work. but we are bound those many questions and that book only. If u got concept it is very easy to crack IIT

2) Going for coaching also helps in various ways. like if u have doubt u can ask them freely and if u have any new ideas you will share them with professor and friends and it is easy for u when u listen to others and apply the concept to questions.

3) Go for coaching is the better way then study yourself. if u have confidence that u can get IIT from self studies and if u get than no one stops u because u earned the IIT.

so all the best

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on
Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and
become an Elite Expert League askiitian.
Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the
Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

which subject is most important in jee exam

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst etc,...

Rahul 3 months ago

ALL 3 SUBJECTS ARE MOST IMPORTANT FOR JEE EXAM EACH EXAM CARRIES SAME MARKS YOU PREPARE 3 SUBJECTS EQUALLY AND ALSO GIVE THIER TO EQUAL TO PREPARING PHYSICS PREPARE WEL WHY BECAUSE STUDENTS ...

L GOUSE BASHA 5 months ago

All the 3 subjects(PCM) are equally important in jee exam. So, don’t neglect any of them. Distribute your time equally and smartly for all the 3 subjects. Also, revise the topics which you...

Aritra Kundu 5 months ago
best books or all in book needed please help

In maths buy the arihant series book for physics use DC pandey (all editions ) + HC Verma + NCERT Exempler for Chemistry – NCERT (for inorganic), P.bhadur or balaji publication or RC...

Ayush Mishra 7 months ago

Ayesha mishra ??? I may buy second hand books please check the link or website …...

Riddhi Gupta 4 months ago

Hi Ayush Mishra can I get the books ….. If u agree pls leave ur phone no. Also tell that where do u live ...if u live nearby then I may buy the books...😊☺️😄😋

Riddhi Gupta 4 months ago
sir , can u pls advice what books we refer for 11 th and 12 th . also can u suggest what study material i should buy .

askiitians self study package is very much recommended to you check out our sample videos...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

i would suggest aakash material............ i have found that aakash books contains the best theory portion from all the books you have mentioned............

Mohit Kumar 10 days ago

sir , i dont want videos. i need only hard copy notes. can u pls advice. bansal or resonance or fiitjee which is better

andrews one month ago
what are the minimum & main qualities that an engineering student must have??????????/

Hello Deeraj He should attend classes without fail, he must be honest , their decisicion must be impressive, they think like genious etc..,

Gaddam Chethan one month ago

He should attend classes without fail, he must be honest , their decisicion must be impressive, they think like geniousthe engineering student must have follow the qualities first know that ...

kumar one month ago

the ingineering student must have the good attitude towards their friends and they are regular to classes and having interest in the subject and must have good personal and communication...

N JYOTHEESWAR one month ago
Is there chances that Assersion Reasoning type questions will be asked in IIT JEE 2014?

yes, Generally there are 5 Assertion-Reason Type questions. Thanks & Regards Rinkoo Gupta AskIITians Faculty
  img
Rinkoo Gupta one year ago

5 from each subject?

Samrat one year ago
How to securing a website with client SSL certificate

Secure Sockets Layer (SSL): How It Works Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology protects your Web site and makes it easy for your Web site visitors to trust you in three essential ways: 1....

Amit Saxena 6 years ago

Reason to Implement SSL in Website.. If you have sensitive data on your site, or the site is intended for a limited audience, you may want to implement user certificate authorization, which ...

Ravi Sharma 6 years ago

Here are some guidelines for the ticket problem description: Provide your site address (URL and path) Is the server Apache or IIS? If the server is not SSL-enabled, can the server admin set ...

Himanshu Vijay 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off