Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

Hi.. Pls provide me list of cut offs for IIT Bombay for Computer science, Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical branches.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi

IIT Bombay has been the top choice for this year followed by IIT Delhi. 69 out of top 100 rankers opted for IIT Bombay  followed by 19 in IIT Delhi. If u consider the rank wise cut off for computer science in IIT Bombay, then B.tech course was filled up till AIR 47. and the dual degree course filled up till 198.

If u want  to see the detailed cut off of the various branches of the respective IITs this year. Please follow the link www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-rank.aspx .

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir my jee mains marks are 94 and board 95.4 percentage OBC catogery.pl.appro. JEE rank

Your rank will be around 35k-40k. With this rank you can try for private institutes like SRM, Thapar, UPES, Nirma Institute of Technology, Ahmedabad  , BITs etc.

Natasha Roy 14 days ago

Dear Student, with this rank and your reserved category, it may be that you are able to get a chance at any of the NITs but you will have to wait for the cutoff list and then only anything...

Aneesh Sehgal 11 days ago

YOUR APPROX AIR WILL BE NEAR ABOUT 35000-4000 BEST OF LUCK FOR FUTURE. VISIT WEBSITE DAILY FOR LASTEST NEWS REGARDING JEE REGARDS SAHIL

SAHIL 15 days ago
I am getting cse at nit trichy ,warangal and surathkal plz suggest me which of these should i opt?

I suggest that you should not underestimate any of these institutions, rather try to visit the official websites of all the three and then try to check out the status as per –...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

in my opinion nit warangal is best in all aspects campus , faculty , placements etc so i prefer nit warangal cse rather than trichy or surathkal also u will get good environment in warangal ...

ng29 11 months ago

I suggest that you should not underestimate any of these institutions, rather try to visit the official websites of all the three and then try to check out the status as per –...

RIYAZSHAIK 3 months ago
Which series is better for jee advanced Arihant or cengage series?

Dear Student, Although both publications are very good, but still you can go for Arihant. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago

Arihant> cengage Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago
Which of the following universities is better: Manipal University OR Thapar University. Presently i am getting ECE in Manipal University and ECE+MBA in Thapar University. Please guide...

Both are at par as far as the question of stature lies, and the next issue is to make sure what interests you the most, are you willing to go for integrated program of ECE+MBA or not,....if ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Manipal accordind to me is better if we see all the rankings and infrastructure.Also thapar is also most reputed colleges in india so it is also good . It is also offering you MBA cource so ...

kanwar singh sidhu 10 months ago
Can you please tell me which test series will be better for iit jee 2010 preparation..? I am considering AITS(FIITJEE) and BMAT(Brilliant tutorials)

Hi, Both the test series AITS and BMAT are good.. brilliant's is more of IIT Level then fiitjee but what is important to learn new concepts and better solving approaches. You can also check ...

Amit Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
please tell me the books which are having chapter wise(previous year iit questions) for practice

Dear paresh generally all latest edition include last year JEE question. you can also purchase last 10 year sample IIT JEE paper.(easly available ) Please feel free to post as many doubts...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago

Hi Paresh, there are many publications avilable in the market giving the previous years chapterwise questions with answers... most familiar books are: Arihant MTG

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off