Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Hi.. Pls provide me list of cut offs for IIT Bombay for Computer science, Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical branches.

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi

IIT Bombay has been the top choice for this year followed by IIT Delhi. 69 out of top 100 rankers opted for IIT Bombay  followed by 19 in IIT Delhi. If u consider the rank wise cut off for computer science in IIT Bombay, then B.tech course was filled up till AIR 47. and the dual degree course filled up till 198.

If u want  to see the detailed cut off of the various branches of the respective IITs this year. Please follow the link www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-rank.aspx .

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Sir I wanted some suggestions for books as I m starting my preparations for IIT JEE main as well as advanced.i have noted down some books through different resources.i m attaching a pic of...

hc verma and ncert are enough for physics ignore resnik halliday and dc pandey , instead complete hc verma and ie irodov fully

Mondo Camry 10 months ago

Any thing more is encouraged.......🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻1000000000000000000....please🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻( many pleases)🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻please I hoped more and better answers ...

Riddhi Gupta 10 months ago

DEAR RIDDHI GUPTA, I SUPPOSE TO H.C.VARMA BOOK PHYSICAL SCIENCE.IT CONTAINS SO MANY PROBLEMS YOU CAN SOLVE IT BY EASY METHOD.AND FOR MATHES I HOPE NCERT BOOKS ARE BETTER....

SAI SARDAR 10 months ago
i m finding a book so is this a good hoice for me

Which choice?
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

You may go for NCERT books, rather follow these extensive tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

For Physics – consult books of – HC Verma, Arihant Publ, IE Irodov For MAths – S L Loney, HAll & Knight, Arihant, Tata Mcgrawhills For Chemistry – OP Tondon, Solomon, P Bahadur, J D Lee...

Soneel Verma one year ago
which one is easy to crack in first go......... jee main or advanced

jee main is easy to crack in first go.because it is easy if you do smart work and hard...

raj 4 months ago

J . E . E MAINS is easy to crack in one go.you can even crack JEE adv. in one go but its very rare to do so.NN

RIYAZSHAIK 4 months ago

J . E . E MAINS is easy to crack in one go. you can even crack JEE adv. in one go but its very rare to do so.

anemous 5 months ago
What is avg and percentage placements of last 2-3 years of iit roorkee electrical iit guwahati ece

Both are good but iit roorkee > guwahati
  img
Nishant Vora 24 days ago
I believe in following one ideal book for each subject for the IIT-JEE preparation. I have HC VERMA for physics, GRB-OP. TANDON for chemistry, DAS GUPTA for maths. but, suggest me a book...

Dear Jaisson, Yes, das gupta has only subjective problems, i advice you to take M.L Khanna for maths. It contains all models of problems For physics, HCV is the best book you can get for...

Rohith Gandhi 6 years ago
Hi...I got 76/4% this year in CBSE 12th boards and a score of 101 in jee mains 2016 .I belong to general category .is there any chances for me to get any nit or any other reputed college....

Dear Student, to know your rank you may use askiitians rank predictor link or else visit the official websites of NITs/IIts in oredrto get the clarity about your standing there and also...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

If you are enlisted as per the merit and cutoff then you may surely get at an NIT and you need to keep an eye on the counseling rounds and hence on allocation of seats and branches,...

raj one month ago

hi ambika please visit the below link to use askiitans rank predictor http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html please vist the below link to use branch and college...

SAHIL one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off