Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

Hi.. Pls provide me list of cut offs for IIT Bombay for Computer science, Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical branches.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi

IIT Bombay has been the top choice for this year followed by IIT Delhi. 69 out of top 100 rankers opted for IIT Bombay  followed by 19 in IIT Delhi. If u consider the rank wise cut off for computer science in IIT Bombay, then B.tech course was filled up till AIR 47. and the dual degree course filled up till 198.

If u want  to see the detailed cut off of the various branches of the respective IITs this year. Please follow the link www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-rank.aspx .

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

which of these is best for doubt clearing for iit jee ,plancess,toppr,askiitians pls give me the reasons and details

You can put up your questions on all the portals alternately and wherever you get satisfactory answer, prefer that to be the best one and if you ask about a better institution, I may...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago

Hi Ajay, I would say go for Plancess..Because they have Guru Guidance programme where IITians will help you out solving your doubts and helping you to clear IIT.

Alok 9 months ago

go for plances and askiitians. Because they are iitian and they will obviusly teach you in that way that you can too become an iitian. THANKS

vb 9 months ago
Sir, is it fine if we read according to the weight-age give on the internet??? As we are not having much time to read all the topics properly!

You can refer to self study packages made by askIITians in which you should see study planner which will definitely help you preparing startegically....
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

It depends on your preparation. For complete benefit complete thing is recommended.
  img
Harsh Patodia 28 days ago

hello, you must read for 10 hours because you are preparing for jee.that is not easy task.so prepare well.....................all the best..........................

raj kumar one month ago
I belong to general category and have scored 106 in jee mains 2016 and 87.20% in cbse 2015 boards...What do you expect my rank to be? Which good colleges can I get with this score?

Hii Your AIR will range from 14K to 20K. you might get new NITs with good branch and old NITs with normal branches Best of Luck
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 days ago

Sir are you sure about this...? As other rank predictors are redicting my rank around 1 lakh..! Plzz reply!

Pragya Singh 3 days ago
Sir, I have secured a 1888 rank in jee advanced 2015, please suggest a suitable branch in a suitable iit for me in terms of placement.

Hi If you are getting core branches in the top five IIT’s : IIT Kharagpur IIT Kanpur IIT Delhi IIT Bombay IIT Madras Then you should go for that. You can go for the branch in the order...
  img
Sunil Kumar 10 months ago

Hi Civil at Bombay is a beter option. IIT Bombay is more repuated than Roorkee. You will get better oppurtunity at IIT B. And CIVIL is a core engineering branch. So I suggest you to go for...
  img
Sunil Kumar 10 months ago

Sir, I am getting civil and chemical engineering in all IIT’s including Delhi and Bombay, whereas I am getting electrical and mechanical engineering only in IIT Roorkee. Can You tell which...

Jatin Bansal 10 months ago
what is the minimum marks required to get admission in NSIT ?

It varies every year and depends on the branch you are targeting plus your board performance. For JEE Mains it should atleast be 160+ & 90+ in boards to get a decent branch in NSIT
  img
Harsh Patodia 22 days ago
i got rank of 2400 in sc category of jee advanced examination of 2015 could i get any seat in iit’s and in any branch ??

You can be in prep course.. Pls provide your marks....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

i got 67 marks or some around 70

akon rocker 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20