Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: ask30

i am taking classes of private teachers (not home tution) for jee ....could u please tell which institutes study material(packages) would be best to refer....basically i m looking for quality and variety of question not theory or number of question...and i am refering to pradeeps,resnick and my teacher's notes for physics....pradeep and teacher's notes for chemistry..will it be sufficient?...and also could u please tell abt the books for theory portion of math....

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

i think fiitjee packages are best for quality questions.

don't use pradeep for chemistry and physics

for physics use H.C.VERMA and  D.C.PANDEY objective

5 years ago

fiitjee study materials are very good................................  but the time is now over.........................  the last date for rsm is 31st august.....................  askiitians study materials are also very good................  many conceptual questions are there ...................  i also follow it............  it helps me lot.............................................................. per subject 10 books..............  not a much than you can get from institution like 75 80 books.......................  but your stumbling blocs would clear after you read it.......... for calculas arihants ,  and refference books  ML khanna   

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

i want to study biotechnology in IIT campus...should i write JEE-mains as well as JEE-advanced also..??

You need to prepare very soundly for Jeemains, and the content for the test is based on +2 subjects i.e. PCM nad do follow these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago
got 15321 rank in jee advance passed aat exam after that can i get b arch in iit

Yes there are pretty good chances for you to get a seat, still you must visit the official weblink of Jeemains to check the current status there and let me tell you that there are some...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago

Youn need to clear AAT and your score does not seem to be much promising, still pay a visit to the official weblinks of IIT Roorkee/ Kharagpur and find out where do you stand and then...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

Thanku for your answer but i specifically wanted to know about the barch courses at iit rorkee and khargpur

Yash Arora 7 months ago
The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

of three consecutive terms in the expansion of(1 +x) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 . find n . ... or, x = 1 . putting value of x in 1st equation , n = 7. Hence n = 7. tHuMpS uP ...

T.kumar one month ago

The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value. All the best for your bright future

Prabhakar ch 4 days ago

MR PRAPUL, The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

Gowri sankar one month ago
I HAVE GOT 60% MARKS IN 12TH CBSE AND DID NOT QUALIFY MAINS EXAM LAST YEAR.CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME HOW MUCH MARKS NEEDED IN MAINS ENTRANCE 2016 TO GET BEST NIT COLLEGE ALSO GIVE ME COLLEGE...

hello friend this is hemanth you need to have a good ipe % in order to get good scope of getting good nit/iit college.So u should strive hard in order get a seat! firstly u need to have...

hemanth 2 months ago

best NIT college in india is NIT warangal. even there are many other colleges but all aim this!! try to write even some other exams

hemanth 2 months ago
please tell me which topics are very important for iit mains and advanced. are there any topics, i should not pay much attention to? i need help. please guide me.

Complete analysis of the jee paper (topic wise) is available on the askIITians website. Please refer from there.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

My Pleasure.
  img

all topics are important for mains some are skipped in advanced just search for JEE subject wise analysis and decide accordingly,.. thank you

Prajwal Kavad 7 months ago
there is nothing like mock seat allocation on official web of josaa but if there is then where it is?

Its result is availbale on the main page of josaa2015.in. Thanks.
  img

You better visit the official weblink of Jeemains to finsd out the current status of allocation 9of seats as per the counsellings, if ou made it, you are surely in otherwise go for visiting ...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off