DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

i am taking classes of private teachers (not home tution) for jee ....could u please tell which institutes study material(packages) would be best to refer....basically i m looking for quality and variety of question not theory or number of question...and i am refering to pradeeps,resnick and my teacher's notes for physics....pradeep and teacher's notes for chemistry..will it be sufficient?...and also could u please tell abt the books for theory portion of math....

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

i think fiitjee packages are best for quality questions.

don't use pradeep for chemistry and physics

for physics use H.C.VERMA and  D.C.PANDEY objective

4 years ago

fiitjee study materials are very good................................  but the time is now over.........................  the last date for rsm is 31st august.....................  askiitians study materials are also very good................  many conceptual questions are there ...................  i also follow it............  it helps me lot.............................................................. per subject 10 books..............  not a much than you can get from institution like 75 80 books.......................  but your stumbling blocs would clear after you read it.......... for calculas arihants ,  and refference books  ML khanna   

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
best books or all in book needed please help

In maths buy the arihant series book for physics use DC pandey (all editions ) + HC Verma + NCERT Exempler for Chemistry – NCERT (for inorganic), P.bhadur or balaji publication or RC...

Ayush Mishra 27 days ago

to get all the above mentioned books second hand from me contact me after 1month ..

Ayush Mishra 27 days ago
I will be appearing for IITJEE-2016. I am very good at the concepts. But I am too slow. Any suggestions? How can I improve my speed?

Dear student, Please try to solve as many as questions as possible. By this definetly your speed will increase. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 25 days ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 24 days ago

the only way to improve your speed is by lots of practice and have one thing in mind and never think that your concepts are strong ther are many students whose concepts are upto msc level...

Prajwal Kavad 23 days ago
from which state the no of candidates who have qualified for jee advanced is least?

This you can find on the official website of JEE Mains and if you wish to know that which institutions are best suitable to pursue admission in engg, then i may suggest these – Rajiv GAndhi ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 24 days ago

Guwahati zone has the least

Prajwal Kavad 23 days ago
Will i get any branch in nit trichy or any other top nit`s for a jee main rank of 54649??...any course...i belong to tamil nadu...please can anyone answer soon??....i have to fill choices in...

It tough to get in NIT trichy and top NITs for your rank even for homestate preference. Go for normal preferential as ce ec ee mech civil etc in the following NITs which are in ranking order...
  img
Avinash 27 days ago

Your score does not seem to be much promising, not even at lower NITs, still you may try visiting at the official weblink of Jeemains to get your stature …....I have some other highly...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 20 days ago
who invented the telephone ?

Alexander Graham Bell (1847–1922) is credited with inventing the telephone in 1875. A year later he was the first to secure a patent (exclusive right to make, sell, and use an...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
sir i have 82.2% in CBSE. i want to know how much i have to score in jee mains next year so that i can get rank under 20000. please reply. this year i have scored 142 marks and got 72837...

Both the scores that is board score as well as jeemains score together matter a lot and if you wish to appear in the test again next year as well then improve your board score first and...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 17 days ago

its not the entrance marks that determine ur rank;of course entrance marks are also important but board marks are very important.since u have got 82.2% in board u must try to score above...

priya dharshini 17 days ago

If you score above 250 then you will get a desired branch in a good NIT.

Akshit Matthew 17 days ago
View all Questions »