ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

i am taking classes of private teachers (not home tution) for jee ....could u please tell which institutes study material(packages) would be best to refer....basically i m looking for quality and variety of question not theory or number of question...and i am refering to pradeeps,resnick and my teacher's notes for physics....pradeep and teacher's notes for chemistry..will it be sufficient?...and also could u please tell abt the books for theory portion of math....

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

i think fiitjee packages are best for quality questions.

don't use pradeep for chemistry and physics

for physics use H.C.VERMA and  D.C.PANDEY objective

4 years ago

fiitjee study materials are very good................................  but the time is now over.........................  the last date for rsm is 31st august.....................  askiitians study materials are also very good................  many conceptual questions are there ...................  i also follow it............  it helps me lot.............................................................. per subject 10 books..............  not a much than you can get from institution like 75 80 books.......................  but your stumbling blocs would clear after you read it.......... for calculas arihants ,  and refference books  ML khanna   

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i got 5125 rank in jee advanced 2015 and 7831 rank in jee mains .where can i join iit or nit?

Your rank may land you in an NIT, so check out the current status of counselling rounds to find your stature and make sure where you have broken through......on the other side the privately ...

2015 years ago
Is H.C.Verma enough for IIT-JEE?

Not so, for good books, it is also mentioned on askiitians home page.
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

IT is more than enough if u solve it fully, cnge book are too big and will take lots of time, hc verma and irodov are more than enough, even the top batch students in kota solve only these...

Prajwal Kavad 2 days ago

no not at all if u do HCV then also do all previous iit questions n irodov otherwise leave HCV and do cengage

Nicho priyatham 21 days ago
sir i am getting 175 in jee advance and i belong to general category... my score is 194/360 in jee main and 93.90% in cbse board 2015. what all options will i hve to choose from ?? will be...

sir cut off for jee advance has been declared to be 177 .how are you saying that at score of 175 i will be able to get into iit ??

Ayush Mishra 28 days ago

i m talking about jee advance sir its 124 …

Ayush Mishra yesterday

For sure yes, you can get into IIT as well as MNIT Allahabad...it is entirely your choice where you wishto get your degree from, there are some other choices too – NIT,Kurukshetra Lovely...

Soneel Verma 28 days ago
hello sir i am mohit wadhwani selected in EML OF IITJEE EXAM ,I NEED YOUR STUDY MATERIAL FOR PREPARATION,I AM DOING MY PREPARATION FORM HOME ONLY ,SO PLEASE HELP ME HOW I GET IT,I AM FROM...

Hi Mohit, Go to this link: http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-physics.aspx We also provide Online tutoring for IIT JEE, by IITians, for those who study from their home, you can take that...

Askiitian.Expert Rajat 5 years ago
Hello.. this is manish kumar of class 11 .. .. and i am preparing for JEE of 2016. which books are good and preferable for mains and advance... please kindly answer it...

Dear student, aspiring for JEE 2016 well in advance seems a good way to go. As you have ample time on your hand, you should be steady in your approach for the exam preparation. As far as the...
  img
Ravi 8 months ago

You should read NCERT and revise it many times....Then for JEE preparation you can select H C Verma for physics O.P. tondon for Chemistry and any good book for Maths......Read these...
  img
Naveen Kumar 8 months ago

http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….&...
  img
Harishwar 8 months ago
How is SRM Channai, main campus for Btech CSE. Does it have any brand value for future.

SRM is counted in few of the good private colleges of india.So SRM is a fine choice.
  img
Abhinav 28 days ago

SRM stands among one of the esteemed institutions, if you feellike you can go for a virtualtour to below listed institutons as well – Christ Uni,Bangalore Lovely professional uni, Phagwara...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 27 days ago
View all Questions »