ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

CAn anybody plz advise me how to prepare for JEE.....give me a proper shedule of how much time to dedicate for studies and all......I'll b realy gr8ful....thanx

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear arjun,

See JEE is one of the toughest exams  and you have to be committed and dedicated enough to crack it.

IITK is setting up JEE paper this time so get your concepts very clear. Study from good standard books and devote atleast 5-6 hours of self study...

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

4 years ago

Buddy none here can give you a readymade timetable for yourself since you are the only one who knows your capacity,you sleeping time,eating,waking up time etc...So i would advise you to follow a To Do List programme wherein you can plan out what you will be doing in a day

Give it a try and mimimum 6 to 7 hours a day is sufficient to crack jee

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir i’m expected to get just 23 marks in JEE main and 93% in HSE – Kerala. I belongs to OBC category. Sir do i have any chance to get into any acclaimed college? I know it’s not a decent...

Sorry this is not near expected cut-off, work hard and get good score next time.
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

You are welcome !!!
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

thank you sir... I will... :)

Triggers To Change one month ago
If a bag contains 15 marbles, 3 yellow, 4 white, and 8 blue marbles, how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?

The question is "how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?" The question is not "what is the probability." We are also not counting any draw in which either one or...

TEJKIRAT SINGH 2 months ago

The question is "how many samples of 2 can be drawn in which both marbles are blue?" The question is not "what is the probability." We are also not counting any draw in which either one or...

vikas yadav 2 months ago

thankyou

Akansha 2 months ago
Athiest, who do you think created human hearts and brains?

The first cells that formed form chemicals that dissolved in water forming DNA slowly.Then these cells performed an endosymbiosis which makes other cells gain a benefit and by helping one...

vikas yadav 2 months ago

How on earth would you think I could do that when all the years of education you have had so far has failed AND your starting point is that the heart and brain was created by something Now...

vikas yadav 2 months ago
i got 45 marks in mains and i expecting 70 percent in boards. where should i try for admission in btech. please suggestl me the best college for me in maharastra , gujrat , rajasthan and goa

as ur score is very less and in boards also so chances of govt college is impossible but dont loose hope as this year both of examsw wer e comparitively dificult than previouss years in...

ng29 9 days ago

You can try at IIT Bombay, BITS Pilani,Shree Rayeshwar Inst of Engg, Goa, LPU Phagwara,Sardar Vallabhai NIT Surat

Gunner Pierce 9 days ago
how to get more marks during revision

during revision to get good marks we need to think that before we do it ,that is prepare rough noted for it and keep as a notes for it so it would be easy for us to keep in mind especially...

aananthan one year ago

study those topics that have high weightage and easy like in maths ------ conic section..... probability.. chemistry---- chemical bonding, coordination compounds etc...

FITJEE one year ago
sir please tell how are placement oppurtunites for UPES????????

i dont need brochures akshat ,,,can u tell me real thing what compains come and wat package they offer

srinivas 12 days ago

pl. visit www. upes .ac.in/ placement -brochures

akshat 12 days ago
View all Questions »