ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   after giving my 10th boards I joined some coaching in my city ,but didnt take 11th seriously ,due to which i have lagged behind of many of my friends(competitors)..but now i realise what a game i have played with my life . i dont know what to do sir...but i feel that i am getting my fire back and for sure, i am now possesing a fire desire for Iit ...and you can help me by suggesting some learning techniques and how much time should be given to each subject so that i can recover the previous lost WHILE  present still remains in hand..HOW MUCH HOURS SHOULD I STUDY (please be honest).sir, can a left behind person like me crack iit?.....lastly ,,,,,i heard that maths this year was very tough ,,does that mean it needs more time than phy and chem,,,please give me a KIND OF  time table that i can follow ..

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear madhur,

Its good that you are serious now but you have to study with commitment and dedication now and devote atleast 5-6 hours of self study...Get your concepts very clear as IITK is setting up paper this time...

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir my All india rank is :562653and my category rank is :39109 i’m an SC candidate.will i get any seat in any of the NIT colleges ???

Yes you may get an entry into an NIt but it cannot be said for sure whether you get the desired branch or not,....pull up your socks and keep checking your stature in counselling rounds or...

2015 years ago
What is inverse of i(iota) ?

It is -1 because inverse means1/i=-i,divide numarater and denominatot by i the in numarater you have i and in denominator i square.isquare=-1.So the answer is -i. In future try to look at...

abhinaipadachuru 5 days ago

It is -i. It is because in verse of i = 1/i. Multiplying & dividing by i, we get 1/i = i/i 2 Also, i 2 = -1 So, 1/i = i/-1 = -i Please approve it if you like.

Shivam Chopra 5 months ago

here we just have to rationalise 1/i this will give us the result -i hit approve if useful

rahul 8 days ago
I passed class 12 th in 2014 cbse, and i attempted jee mains without giving jee Advanced cos i took up any coaching., I got 180 in mains but i left the seat and took a drop for an attempt...

Yes you are eligible to give and this will be ur last chance. Criterion 3 – Number of attempts. A candidate can attempt JEE (Advanced) a maximum of two times and that too in...
  img
Avinash 15 days ago

Plz approve if you are satisfied with the answer. All the best.
  img
Avinash 13 days ago

img
Avinash 10 days ago
what are the most scoring topics in jee

in case of physics mechanics,rotational motion,optics,heat and thermodynamics,waves,modern physics,in chemistry-organic chemistry specially name rxn given in ncert under blocks at last of...

RAHUL RANJAN one year ago

every subject is importent but mainly physics&maths based on we have lot of problems are given.

sohel mohammad one year ago
sir my jee main marks are 41 cbse % 77.4 please predict my rank and tell me if i am getting any govt. college my category is sc.

ear student, Please use our rank predictor. here is the link http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 9 days ago

Actually now the results are also out so i guess you must have received a score card already . IS it ??
  img
Nishant Vora 9 days ago

no sir i think it will take 2 or 3 days but still can you tell my estimated rank on your experience?

akshit 9 days ago
hey i m greatttt fan of leonardo's art work ..can somebody tell the details of his famous The Last Supper Painting ???? Plz Give the list of his other famous work. thanx!!l

"The Last Supper" one of leonardo famous painting was commissioned by the Duke of Milan who wanted to make his town grander. Leonardo Da Vinci experimented with this painting by...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago

THE LAST SUPPER

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
View all Questions »