Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list
                   after giving my 10th boards I joined some coaching in my city ,but didnt take 11th seriously ,due to which i have lagged behind of many of my friends(competitors)..but now i realise what a game i have played with my life . i dont know what to do sir...but i feel that i am getting my fire back and for sure, i am now possesing a fire desire for Iit ...and you can help me by suggesting some learning techniques and how much time should be given to each subject so that i can recover the previous lost WHILE  present still remains in hand..HOW MUCH HOURS SHOULD I STUDY (please be honest).sir, can a left behind person like me crack iit?.....lastly ,,,,,i heard that maths this year was very tough ,,does that mean it needs more time than phy and chem,,,please give me a KIND OF  time table that i can follow ..

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear madhur,

Its good that you are serious now but you have to study with commitment and dedication now and devote atleast 5-6 hours of self study...Get your concepts very clear as IITK is setting up paper this time...

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Dear Student, You can refer Dr. Gorakh Prasad and S. L. Loney for Coordinate Geometry. These are good books. Also please visit our website for complete list of books to be refered. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
SL LONEY (arihant) the elements of coordinate geometry. RD SHARMA also
RAJEEV R 2 months ago
hi my name is harshit and my question is what is the minimum rank you have to get to be an aerospace engineer?
For aerospace engineerg in IITs you should get the rank in between 400 to 1000
Avinash 2 months ago
Respected person, This year i apperred for jee mains and advanced but just cleared cutoff and didn`t got the institution of my choice. I am going to get into private engineering college...
You can go this way. But by this it is very difficult to manage both the studies at a time and crack JEE Advanced. Syllabus is some what same but not completly. Still there will be some new...
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
@Soneel sir, I understood all you have suggested as above, but can you please throw some light over 1 st year syllabus along with JEE prepration COURSE.. Thanks again. :)
Naman 2 months ago
how much can i earn by doing mechatronics through an iit
Definetly you will be placed in a good multinational company though the campus placement. Do not think about the initial salary although it will be much high comparatively. But the...
What is modular programming??
Modular programming can be used to break up a large program into manageable units, or to create code that can be easily re-used. A modular program consists of a main module and one or more...
Deepak Patra 6 years ago
Sir i may get biotechnology in dtu can there are options available so that i can upgrade my branch to cs after first year. Also answer with respect to pec college.
There is a an upgradation of branch technically and now its a deemed university but as per sources of information and according to the reviews of alumni the the branch change option is not...
Avinash 3 months ago
As per my knowledge ther is no such option in DTU untill and unless u have really good contacts
Avinash 3 months ago
Yes there are options mr. Avinash please recheck and please tell about pec Chandigarh
pranav 3 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details