coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: Exclusive40

1..  ORDER OF THERMAL STABILTY OF H2O ,H2S  H2Se H2Te , H2PO

2..ACIDIC ORDER OF MnO ,MnO2 , Mn2O3  Mn2O5  Mn2O7

3..  HYBRIDISATION  OF FREE RADICAL CH3• AND CF3•   ?

4 .. Is tautomerism posible in HCN ?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear rohit,

The thermal stability and the bond energies decrease from Hp to HjPo gradually. The order is H20 > H2S > H2Se > H2Te > H2Po.

MnO behaves as a basic anhydride, MnO2 is amphoteric, and Mn2O7 is acidic.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

HI, i got 124 in jee mains and 98.6% in ap intermediate board. Can i expect seat in any NIT

Dear student I don’t think there is any chance of getting an NIT but still you can try your luck and wait till 3 rd or 4 th cut off and that too not in core stream.
  img
Bhavya 2 months ago

I think u may...for more info. U should visit NIT official website... U will get contact no. too u can ask.

Rojy 2 months ago

Yes but the streams will be like 1. FATbelly restoration 1.science of english 1.Basic indian samosa research Etc. Hope u understand "beast" of łűćķ

rahul 2 months ago
Hi, Which online test series would you consider the best for preparing for JEE? Thanks.

I think, askiitians would be the best one, because, its the only one that offers such an online programme at a cost of online test series.. you must discuss it with askiitians faculty..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 11 months ago

You can enroll for online coaching on askiitians website http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/online-coaching/
  img
Avinash 11 months ago

if you are good in concepts then i will prefer resonance................

arsalan nazim 11 months ago
Im kaushik from chennai.. i was very confused of choosing books for the preparation jee mains....i dont want to buy too many books as it can confuse me.....so please tell me good books for...

Just follow the link for important books for JEE Main only. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/important-books.html
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

Dear Student, when you have to appear in a competitive exam, you have to make number of efforts for the same, may be you need to join a coaching center, download sample papers and previous...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
sir,what are the most scoring topics for iitadvanced

Kinematics, Fluids, Magnetism, EMI and Modern Physics.
  img
Abhishek Kumar one year ago

MATHS:CALUCLUS,PARABOLA AND ELLIPSE(CONICS),VECTOR AND 3D,COMPLEX NUMBERS PHYSICS:OPTICS,ELECTRICITY AND MAGNETISM CHEMISTRY:CO ORDINATION CHEMISTRY,ELECTROCHEMISTRY,QUALITATIVE ANALYSIS

VAISHNAVI BATHINA one year ago
What is Object Oriented Programming

A type of programming in which programmers define not only the data type of a data structure, but also the types of operations (functions) that can be applied to the data structure. In this ...
  img
Aditi Chauhan 7 years ago

Features of Object-Oriented Programming Languages Data encapsulation or data abstraction Data encapsulation, sometimes referred to as data hiding, is the mechanism whereby the...

Ravi Sharma 7 years ago

The Main Feature of Object Oriented Programming are : Encapsulation: The term encapsulation is often used interchangeably with information hiding.Information hiding in computer science is...

Swati Kharodia 7 years ago
how would i enter into RGUKT AP- IIIT situated at kadapa RK VALLEY.

first you should crack your tenth class exams by getting 10.0 points for private schools – 10.0 points for govt. schools – 9.8 points

KALYAN 9 months ago

according to your 10 th class grade points you will get seat in IIIT. govt school students have more opportunity to get seat because they add 0.4 points to your original GPA. who are the...

Gaddam Chethan 6 months ago

IF YOU PASS PIRST CLASS IN TENTH AND GET CGPA ABOVE 9.7 THEN YOU WILL APPLY IIIT RKVALLEY.THEY ARE SATISFIED YOUR MARKES THEN YOU ENTER IN IIIT RK VALLEY.

NARAYANA 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off