Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

1..  ORDER OF THERMAL STABILTY OF H2O ,H2S  H2Se H2Te , H2PO

2..ACIDIC ORDER OF MnO ,MnO2 , Mn2O3  Mn2O5  Mn2O7

3..  HYBRIDISATION  OF FREE RADICAL CH3• AND CF3•   ?

4 .. Is tautomerism posible in HCN ?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear rohit,

The thermal stability and the bond energies decrease from Hp to HjPo gradually. The order is H20 > H2S > H2Se > H2Te > H2Po.

MnO behaves as a basic anhydride, MnO2 is amphoteric, and Mn2O7 is acidic.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hello sir! How far is the possibility of mock seat allocated to us by JoSAA be our final seat? Thanx.

Most of the range of cutoff branchwise seat allotment doesnt change as most of the candidiates will go in general order for choosing branch as ce ec ee civil etc and ranking wise for college...
  img
Avinash 25 days ago

The seats once alloted generally do not change afterwards because these are freezed seats from the bacend wherein there can be no change at the end of the candidate, just hope for the best...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 23 days ago
Hello Sir! My rank in JEE Mains is 968 in OBC category. NIT Trichy 2014 CUT OFF for CSE Branch OBCO-383 OBCC-1180 (1st round) What is my chance of getting seat in the first round itself?...

You can get CSE at NIT Trichy...of course..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 25 days ago

You may surely get CSE branch in NIT Trichy and if you are not sure that you’ll exel in it and wish to switch to another branch or institution then you may visit the official websites of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 23 days ago

dont worry Cse is confirm for you in trichy,even if not in first round you will get it in second round for sure

Prajwal Kavad 25 days ago
can i get admission in nit by getting 78000 all india rank

I will suggest you to visit the official website of JEE main to look for the opening and closing rank for previous year of different rounds. All the statistic is available there. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukti 28 days ago

To get a complete view and a detailed information regarding your stature you need to visit the official weblink of JEE Mains and you may be able to find out the exact stature of yours,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 27 days ago
is kNIT sultanpur a good college for electrical branch.

Yes its a goverment college.. Electrical branch is quiet good , but in terms of placement, core company used to visist very rarely..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 27 days ago
I got 31951 air and 703 sc category rank can I get ece in war angel?

Its bit tough to get ECE in NITW for your rank. Check the link for college and branch prediction for thebest possible college options available for you...
  img
Avinash 27 days ago

see the opening and closing rank.

vb 21 days ago
Sir I Got 59607 AIR (oc) (Boy) Will i Be Able To Get Any NIT ECE Branch I HAve GITAM ECE Seat With Me Right Now

Its bit tough to get ECE in NITs for your rank
  img
Avinash 28 days ago

GITAM Vishakhapatnam is no less than other reputed institutions, you can go for it without any second opinion, but if you are looking forward to get into an NIT then wait for the last...

Soneel Verma 28 days ago
View all Questions »