1..  ORDER OF THERMAL STABILTY OF H2O ,H2S  H2Se H2Te , H2PO

2..ACIDIC ORDER OF MnO ,MnO2 , Mn2O3  Mn2O5  Mn2O7

3..  HYBRIDISATION  OF FREE RADICAL CH3• AND CF3•   ?

4 .. Is tautomerism posible in HCN ?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear rohit,

The thermal stability and the bond energies decrease from Hp to HjPo gradually. The order is H20 > H2S > H2Se > H2Te > H2Po.

MnO behaves as a basic anhydride, MnO2 is amphoteric, and Mn2O7 is acidic.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
In how many ways we can select 5 cards from a deck from 52 cards, if each selection must include atleast one king?

As there are 4 cardd of king in the set of 52 cards. total ways of selection of 5 cards from the deck = 52C 5 case-I. If we select all the 4 king in the selection so the number of...
  img
Naveen Kumar 3 months ago
sir how can i write the test series of ask iitians , can you tell me the procedure

Hii Yes you join the test series askiitians by enrolling for the test series. You can enroll for the test series askiitians at “ askiitians.com/packages/PackageDetail.aspx?packageID=17...
  img
Sourabh Singh 4 months ago

Please call 1800 2000 838 and they will tell you procedure in detail or Visit askiitian homepage. On right hand side you can choose to chat with concerned person. These persons will...
  img
Harsh Patodia 4 months ago
A block is resting on a horizontal plate in the xy plane and the coefficient of friction between block and plate is μ. The plate begins to move with velocity v = bt 2 in x -direction. At...

Hi yash! as the plate begins to move frictional force acts on the block along the direction of velocity to prevent relative motion. when the force exceed the maximum static friction the...

PRATYUSH MISHRA 2 months ago

no not yet yash I am a student of class 11

PRATYUSH MISHRA 2 months ago

are you studying in an iit

yash 2 months ago
how to prepare for aieee in 3 months

Hi, The time and the quality of preparation are inversely proportional to each other. So, you can prepare for aieee in 3 months, but the quality would not be that good. In such a short time,...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 2 months ago

Hi Student, There is no more AIEEE exam. Baseed on your rank in IIT Jee you will be alloted a seat in...
  img
Harishwar 2 months ago
I have got 284 in bits and this years cutoff is 284 while waiting list cutoff is 272... i am interested in both btech and msc(hons)... will i get any of it in pilani, goa, hyderabad except...

The link below is BITSAT Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/bitsat/rank-predictor.htm Thanks &Regards Aziz Alam IIT...
  img
Aziz Alam 6 months ago
Iam unaware of the percentile system. My class 12 % is 81.2 from C.B.S.E. is it enough??? Shall i apply for improvement exams?? if yes then how??

According to perccentile cutoff which is introduced recently you are falling marginally short of the required percentage. Top 20 percentile is around 82 % in CBSE boards. If you want to sit...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago
View all Questions »