Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

2..ACIDIC ORDER OF MnO ,MnO2 , Mn2O3  Mn2O5  Mn2O7

4 .. Is tautomerism posible in HCN ?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear rohit,

The thermal stability and the bond energies decrease from Hp to HjPo gradually. The order is H20 > H2S > H2Se > H2Te > H2Po.

MnO behaves as a basic anhydride, MnO2 is amphoteric, and Mn2O7 is acidic.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hello, I`m in class 11 and 2017 jee aspirant had not yet started preparation for jee I had done basics of class 11 till now how should I start preparation for jee. I am having these books...
Dear student, the books which you are refering are good.Grill yourself into the basics until all your fundamentals are very clear as JEE Main is specifically designed to test how well...
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
you can get the solutions of H C Verma book on this youtube channel “Omega Open Course”
Sundar Chacha 2 months ago
hello sir as there are many books for iee preparations. can u tell me a one to two books for for every subjects. please
Dear student, Here is the list of books you must refer: Physics HC verma part 1 and 2 New patter physics (arihant publication) IE irodov (if you like because this is only for advance...
Nishant Vora 4 months ago
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
hello, my AIR is 653. Which is a better choice? IIT R/IIT G CSE or IIT M Dual Degree in electrical engg.
In between cs and ee, it depends on your interest in which field you want to pursue your career but in betwwen IITR and IITG I would definitely prefer IITR with no secondary thought. All the...
Avinash 4 months ago
All the institutions are quite good but make sure what’s your choice, you may choose that branch which interests you the most so that you may excel in that........if you want to go for a...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
IIT M will be a good choice
Prajwal Kavad 4 months ago
my aipmt marks are 400 my expected rank?
Use rank predictor pls
Saurabh Kumar 6 months ago
Your rank will be approximatelt above 15000 in general category.
Adarsh 5 months ago
Your rank will be approximately above 15000 in general category.
Adarsh 5 months ago
Tell me DVD, the new technology that looks like a CD-ROM but holds over 4.7 Gb of data (can hold a full length movie) stands for?
DVD stands for Digital Versatile Disc. DVD is the new generation of optical disc storage technology. DVD is essentially a bigger, faster CD that can hold cinema-like video, better-than-CD...
ritu goyal 6 years ago
competitve exams tht i should give next year>????
Jee , IPU-CET , BITSAT , WBJEE, VITEEE, AMUEEE, MUOET (for manipal) , Your respective state pmt. These are the standard entrance exams. :)
Neeti 3 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details