ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I am reading the whole theory of this book(RESINICK-HALLIDAY FO PHYSICS)
BUT what about the problems, should i solve each and every problem as iam having only 6 MONTHS LEFT AND I AM ALSO STUDYING HC VERMA THROUGHLY
 PLESE TELL ME HOW TO ATTEMT THE PROBLEMS OF THIS BOOK?????
PLESE REPLY SOOOOON......

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear harender,

Resnick halliday is a nice book and you need not to solve each and every problem of it as there are plenty of questions.

You can also refer from arihant.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
is 10 matks required for iit jee exams or jee mains?

Year of passing of class 12 th makes the difference not 10 th . You have two chances, the year you appear for 12 th and year later....
  img
Aziz Alam 8 months ago

img
Aziz Alam 8 months ago

sir i have appered for my 10 in 2013 but fue to some reasons i discontinued this year and now im gona write my iit exam in 2016 will it make any difference

vignesh 8 months ago
SEE THE ATTACHMENT PLS AND GIVE ME THE SOLUTION TO IT

assume dat d vel of com is v1.d topmost, bottommost points of contact are P,Q.appy d condition of pure rolling at P,Q. AT Q, V1-RW = V AT P, V1+RW = 2V solving des we get,v1=3v/2 and w=v/2r ...

naina 3 months ago

if u dont understand any part of d answer let me know and if u did understand den approve it!:P

naina 3 months ago

I DIDN’T UNDERSTOOD CAN U GIVE THE COMPLETE SOLUTION TO IT

SRUTI 3 months ago
i am Lalit got 90 marks in jee mains ST category nd 76% in 12 th CBSE home state – Rajasthan what all colleges can i get for CS/IT branch only NIT’s/IIIT’s specially

chances of nit jaipur are very less but dont loose hope completely as nothing can be said very surely about counselling this year as cut off had also decreased as compared to last year also ...

ng29 one month ago

yes you have chances to get in nits so see for councelling process all the best

sajid 13 days ago

Dear Lalit, I recommend you to visit the official websites of IITs and NITs to check out the cutoff lists – both general as well as category wise and you get a clear picture of your stature ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 12 days ago
sir on how much range of marks we can get medical college in general category

For admission to the MBBS and BDS courses into the Medical and Dental colleges in India. According to MCI information on April 30, 2014, there are around 381 MBBS Colleges in India. The...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 8 months ago

Hi, It depends on the merit and it varies every year. You just focus on preparing well and aim to score 75% in the paper. Definitely, you will get...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 8 months ago

sir for aipmt how should we prepare our self so that get Gov. medical college as a best rank

shivani sharma 8 months ago
I am Abhishek from Jaipur. I have scored 513 in AIPMT exams 2015. What rank can I expect?

hello Abhishek you can get your predicted rank on following link http://www.askiitians.com/medical-exams/aipmt/rank-predictor/
  img
Abhinav one month ago
whicw nit i will get good course for 146 in jee main and 470 in cbse (GE)?

Hi Pointing a specific NIT would be tough. Infact to get an NIT will be a stretch.
  img
Sunil Kumar one month ago

Did you appear in Jee Advanced?....If not?...then there is a remote chance for getting into NIT...but yes you can try at – The LNM Inst of Info Tech, Jaipur Lovely Professional University,...

Soneel Verma one month ago

you have chances to get in nit jaipur all the best

sajid 14 days ago
View all Questions »